Super Episode 126 (4 February 2018)

Individual discussions for each episode of Dragon Ball Super.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

TheShadowEmperor8055
Regular

Re: Super Episode 126 (4 February 2018)

Post by TheShadowEmperor8055 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:04 am

I also think Vegeta's cartoon-y eyes were scaled down in this episode, but there were still times where they were too large.

KingKaash
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by KingKaash » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:07 am

I have been pretty positive on most DBS episodes since the beginning but I'm sorry, I did not like this episode. I didn't like how they switched from Toppo fighting Android 17 & Frieza to Toppo vs Vegeta. To me, this was a cope out victory handed to Vegeta to give him something. I wanted Vegeta to beat someone worthy but this was given to him by the writers in my opinion. Vegeta defeats the power of God of Destruction with some ascended Super Saiyan Blue power that no one still has any facts on is not good writing. I can understand being able to overpower the God of Destruction attack because Frieza was able to do that against Sidra's Destruction Energy. But then for Vegeta to also survive his suicide bomb attack again because of this unexplained ascended Super Saiyan Blue power after training seemed lopsided in favor of Vegeta to me. Had Vegeta fallen out because of his suicide bomb and Toppo vs Vegeta ended in a tie, then I think this episode would've been a lot better for me. And to make matters worse, Vegeta's ultimate elimination comes when he fought GoD Toppo for one singular episode (obviously because the show is ending) but that's not enough time to justify Vegeta being able to eliminate Toppo. I would've liked to have seen them battle it out more to build to Vegeta tying or winning. As for the Vegeta family and promise stuff, I felt it more when he remembered his family before exploding in front of Buu. I didn't feel it as much this time around. And the worst part about GoD Toppo is that he got ZERO eliminations. A God of Destruction candidate unleashing his GoD powers got ZERO eliminations. That is really wrong to me for someone that strong to have nothing to show on the scoreboard. For me, it would've helped all of this if Toppo had at least eliminated Frieza and Android 17. Toppo deserved to eliminate Frieza after the way he pummeled him but the writers are saving their beloved Frieza for some diabolical plan so Frieza has plot armor. So now it's 4 vs 1 and of course they've made Jiren some smug character who won't even eliminate base Vegeta or weakened Android 17 right away as that would be an opportunity to totally take advantage of. It even looks like Vegeta powers back up to ascended Super Saiyan Blue next episode which is crazy but maybe I don't understand this God Ki stuff but then again who really does anymore.

Overall I liked Toppo more than Jiren because Toppo had a legit power and personality. Jiren's power has little background and his personality sways between confidence to stoic. So maybe that's why it saddens me that Toppo gets eliminated like this.

I know I'll get hate for this but these are just my opinions.
"Gohan, let it go. It is not a sin to fight for the right cause. There are those who words alone will not reach. Cell is such a being. I know how you feel Gohan, you are gentle, you do not like to hurt. I know because I too have learned these feelings. But it is because you cherish life that you must protect it. Please drop your restraints. Protect the life I once loved. You have the strength, my scanners sensed it..." -Android 16

ZenkaiBoosts
Banned

Post by ZenkaiBoosts » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:10 am

MajinMan wrote:You know, this episode actually pissed me off. As a fan, coming off last week’s episode, I wanted something more from Toppo. A big final duel with Vegeta would have been fine, but NOOOO, Vegeta had to easily win, stay in the ring, and continue to fight in the next episode (based on the preview). Complete garbage. One of the worst episodes, if not THE worst episode, of this tournament.

I don’t like saying this, but Toppo felt completely WASTED. I know I’ve been hating on Vegeta for most of this arc, but for a while he was almost tolerable. But he single handedly ruined any momentum this god damn show had in this episode. The next episode NEEDS to reestablish that momentum or the finale will fall flat on its ass. I’m so disappointed right now.
I know what you are feeling. I was this pissed off for episode 125, when they eliminated Gohan.

It was supposed to be Gohan's big epic moment and yet hes only in the eposide for the last 5 mins and goes out with a little whimper due to some forced BS. As if Golden Frieza couldnt have competed against Dyspo by himself. As if Gohan would just leave and go buddy buddy with Frieza.

It just makes Vegeta continuing to stay in this tournament with all these asspulls, that much more infuriatating.

Why does Vegeta continue to get all this shine? Super has honestly made me so sick of Vegeta, to the point I actually want Vegeta to die off now

Only UI Goku taking the clean win over Jiren can end Super on the highest most epic note possible
Last edited by ZenkaiBoosts on Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Android350

Post by Android350 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:13 am

Worst episode so far....

It was like watching episode 125 + some bonus material.

TameImpala

Post by TameImpala » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:15 am

Bunch of Goku fanboy/crybabies in this forum. Finally someone other than Goku is getting some awesome screen time, and you guys just bitch about it.

Saturnine
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Saturnine » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:16 am

I know people are divided on this episode, but I freakin' loved it. Vegeta bodying Toppo like that is going to be quite a feather in his cap alright! His performance was just splendid. Also pleasantly surprised by how little Goku this episode had in it (not that I dislike Goku of course, but I'm always for sharing the spotlight between him and Vegeta). The art and animation were good enough by all means, every character was on-model and the sequences were not very lazy. Overall this episode really had me on edge, even more than last week's. Moar episodes like this please!

So it's down to 4 dudes against Jiren alone now. Since there are 4 minutes to go, I predict one U7 fighter dropping out every episode now. I'm not sure how they're gonna wrap it all up in 5 episodes - 131 is going to have to contain the conclusion, the Super DB wish and the celebration party back home, all in a single episode. It's definitely going to feel rushed. Though if the new series takes the timeslot starting in April, we've still got room for 7 episodes. That might work out after all.

ZenkaiBoosts
Banned

Post by ZenkaiBoosts » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:17 am

KingKaash wrote:I have been pretty positive on most DBS episodes since the beginning but I'm sorry, I did not like this episode. I didn't like how they switched from Toppo fighting Android 17 & Frieza to Toppo vs Vegeta. To me, this was a cope out victory handed to Vegeta to give him something. I wanted Vegeta to beat someone worthy but this was given to him by the writers in my opinion. Vegeta defeats the power of God of Destruction with some ascended Super Saiyan Blue power that no one still has any facts on is not good writing. I can understand being able to overpower the God of Destruction attack because Frieza was able to do that against Sidra's Destruction Energy. But then for Vegeta to also survive his suicide bomb attack again because of this unexplained ascended Super Saiyan Blue power after training seemed lopsided in favor of Vegeta to me. Had Vegeta fallen out because of his suicide bomb and Toppo vs Vegeta ended in a tie, then I think this episode would've been a lot better for me. And to make matters worse, Vegeta's ultimate elimination comes when he fought GoD Toppo for one singular episode (obviously because the show is ending) but that's not enough time to justify Vegeta being able to eliminate Toppo. I would've liked to have seen them battle it out more to build to Vegeta tying or winning. As for the Vegeta family and promise stuff, I felt it more when he remembered his family before exploding in front of Buu. I didn't feel it as much this time around. And the worst part about GoD Toppo is that he got ZERO eliminations. A God of Destruction candidate unleashing his GoD powers got ZERO eliminations. That is really wrong to me for someone that strong to have nothing to show on the scoreboard. For me, it would've helped all of this if Toppo had at least eliminated Frieza and Android 17. Toppo deserved to eliminate Frieza after the way he pummeled him but the writers are saving their beloved Frieza for some diabolical plan so Frieza has plot armor. So now it's 4 vs 1 and of course they've made Jiren some smug character who won't even eliminate base Vegeta or weakened Android 17 right away as that would be an opportunity to totally take advantage of. It even looks like Vegeta powers back up to ascended Super Saiyan Blue next episode which is crazy but maybe I don't understand this God Ki stuff but then again who really does anymore.

Overall I liked Toppo more than Jiren because Toppo had a legit power and personality. Jiren's power has little background and his personality sways between confidence to stoic. So maybe that's why it saddens me that Toppo gets eliminated like this.

You won't get any hate from me: )

Even though I loved this episode regardless of Vegeta. Epic music. Epic fight. Great pacing....I still absolutely do see your points and they are fair points

In fact, even I have been saying that in order for episode 126 to have any meaning, and be considered good in hindsight, that Vegeta NEEDS to be eliminated asap in episode 127 to show that Vegeta DID make a sacrifice in 126.

If Vegeta doesn't get eliminated next week and continues to fight like if nothing, then I will recant all my praise for episode 126 and start calling episode 126 a bad episode that was contrived

Artorias
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Artorias » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:21 am

Seeing a lot of people liking the IDEAS presented here, but ignoring the actual execution of it all. There was nothing deep or impressive about Vegeta's speech or actions in this episode. It was all vapid nonsense. Pay attention to what's actually being presented in front of you rather than going on about some idealized version of what the show was going for, but utterly failed to actually achieve. This was a parody of an actual emotional moment.

KingKaash
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by KingKaash » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:23 am

ZenkaiBoosts wrote:
KingKaash wrote:I have been pretty positive on most DBS episodes since the beginning but I'm sorry, I did not like this episode. I didn't like how they switched from Toppo fighting Android 17 & Frieza to Toppo vs Vegeta. To me, this was a cope out victory handed to Vegeta to give him something. I wanted Vegeta to beat someone worthy but this was given to him by the writers in my opinion. Vegeta defeats the power of God of Destruction with some ascended Super Saiyan Blue power that no one still has any facts on is not good writing. I can understand being able to overpower the God of Destruction attack because Frieza was able to do that against Sidra's Destruction Energy. But then for Vegeta to also survive his suicide bomb attack again because of this unexplained ascended Super Saiyan Blue power after training seemed lopsided in favor of Vegeta to me. Had Vegeta fallen out because of his suicide bomb and Toppo vs Vegeta ended in a tie, then I think this episode would've been a lot better for me. And to make matters worse, Vegeta's ultimate elimination comes when he fought GoD Toppo for one singular episode (obviously because the show is ending) but that's not enough time to justify Vegeta being able to eliminate Toppo. I would've liked to have seen them battle it out more to build to Vegeta tying or winning. As for the Vegeta family and promise stuff, I felt it more when he remembered his family before exploding in front of Buu. I didn't feel it as much this time around. And the worst part about GoD Toppo is that he got ZERO eliminations. A God of Destruction candidate unleashing his GoD powers got ZERO eliminations. That is really wrong to me for someone that strong to have nothing to show on the scoreboard. For me, it would've helped all of this if Toppo had at least eliminated Frieza and Android 17. Toppo deserved to eliminate Frieza after the way he pummeled him but the writers are saving their beloved Frieza for some diabolical plan so Frieza has plot armor. So now it's 4 vs 1 and of course they've made Jiren some smug character who won't even eliminate base Vegeta or weakened Android 17 right away as that would be an opportunity to totally take advantage of. It even looks like Vegeta powers back up to ascended Super Saiyan Blue next episode which is crazy but maybe I don't understand this God Ki stuff but then again who really does anymore.

Even though I loved this episode regardless of Vegeta. Epic music. Epic fight. Great pacing....I still absolutely do see your points and they are fair points

In fact, even I have been saying that in order for episode 126 to have any meaning, and be considered good in hindsight, that Vegeta NEEDS to be eliminated asap in episode 127 to show that Vegeta DID make a sacrifice in 126.

If Vegeta doesn't get eliminated next week and continues to fight like if nothing, then I will recant all my praise for episode 126 and start calling episode 126 a bad episode that was contrived
I do like Vegeta so it sucks to me to say he absolutely needs to get eliminated no matter what in Ep 127. But it just wouldn't make sense if Vegeta is not eliminated considering how little energy he should have left and considering the strongest ever Jiren is facing him. But judging from the next episode preview, I think Android 17 goes all out and loses to Jiren so Vegeta will survive on. And thanks for not hating
"Gohan, let it go. It is not a sin to fight for the right cause. There are those who words alone will not reach. Cell is such a being. I know how you feel Gohan, you are gentle, you do not like to hurt. I know because I too have learned these feelings. But it is because you cherish life that you must protect it. Please drop your restraints. Protect the life I once loved. You have the strength, my scanners sensed it..." -Android 16

Appers

Post by Appers » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:27 am

ZenkaiBoosts wrote: I was honestly expecting a different answer

I just don't understand how you have a Goku AV, but you are happy about Vegeta getting all this crazy shine and don't seem to care that Vegeta got a win over a god of destruction while Goku the MAIN character has been deregulated into his only 1 win being over a f'n female Saiyan for crying out loud.
Because I like Vegeta too. I can like multiple characters from a series and I don't see anything wrong with that.
ZenkaiBoosts wrote: It's actually insulting what they've done to Goku

If you are a true fan of Goku demand that Goku be given his due. After all, Toiryama and Toei seemed to have listened to the Vegeta fanboys (vocal minority) who were always crying...because look at what happened now, they gave Vegeta all this unwarranted shine and all these asspulls. I think it's time for Goku fans to start complaining now too.

I have this feeling Super is going to deny givinh Goku a straight up clean win against Jiren...and if so, that's unacceptable and infuriatating, especially after they just gave Vegeta an asspull to get a win over a god of destruction
I fail to see how Super has wronged Goku, especially in this arc. He's been given a ton of screen time, gotten a new form (and it's not even complete yet, so he's going to get even stronger when he does complete it) and he's eliminated quite a few of the other fighters. What difference does goku getting a "straight up win" have on the enjoyment factor of the fight? Were the fights with Vegeta and Freeza any less enjoyable because Goku didn't finish either of them?

You're acting like Goku getting external help to beat enemies is something the toei writers just started doing for Super, but it's not. Literally every major fight in Z has had him not end up killing the arc villain aside from Kid buu, and even then Goku wouldn't have been able to do it without getting help from Vegeta, Mr.Satan and the Kais.

Goku will get his fight with Jiren and I'm going to enjoy the ride regardless of how he ends up winning, I don't think it makes me any less of a "true fan" of the character in my eyes.

MajinMan
Advanced Regular

Post by MajinMan » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:36 am

TameImpala wrote:Bunch of Goku fanboy/crybabies in this forum. Finally someone other than Goku is getting some awesome screen time, and you guys just bitch about it.
If “awesome screen time” is someone completely ruining all the momentum the finale had, then yes, we had some “awesome screen time” for Vegeta. Look, I don’t know why this stupid character fanboy wars always start between Goku and Vegeta, but believe me that I wasn’t bitching because I’m a fucking Goku fanboy. I complained because Vegeta has been terribly handled this entire arc, and has become so shallow and uninteresting that every big moment he gets does nothing for me. And this is coming off the Future Trunks arc, where Vegeta was handled really well for the most part.

And on a more seperate note, this fanbase is honestly full of some of the most divisions and bullshit I’ve ever seen. Everyone needs to be a fanboy of a certain character. It’s like we’re enlisting for a damn army. We have people in Vegeta’s army, Goku’s army, Gohan’s army, etc. etc.. We all need to go to war with each other when our favorite character gets criticized, calling others a fanboy, bitch, or other expletive. I hate how Vegeta is being used in this tournament, and because I don’t celebrate his “shining moment,” I’m a Goku fanboy? Alright.
Heroes come and go, but legends are forever.

Rest in peace.

SonReggie
Beyond Newbie

Post by SonReggie » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:43 am

Not a terrible episode, particularly not for Vegeta fans.

Sadly I suspect the next few episodes will just be Jiren wiping the U7 team out one-by-one until we either get Vegetto Vs Jiren or (the far more likely) UI Goku Vs Jiren.

ZenkaiBoosts
Banned

Post by ZenkaiBoosts » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:44 am

KingKaash wrote:
ZenkaiBoosts wrote:

I do like Vegeta so it sucks to me to say he absolutely needs to get eliminated no matter what in Ep 127. But it just wouldn't make sense if Vegeta is not eliminated considering how little energy he should have left and considering the strongest ever Jiren is facing him. But judging from the next episode preview, I think Android 17 goes all out and loses to Jiren so Vegeta will survive on. And thanks for not hating
I have faith that Toriyama and Toei will do the right thing and eliminate Vegeta next week. It's the only logical thing they can do, Vegeta already got his epic farwewell, especially to showcase Jiren now. Seeing Jiren eliminate Vegeta with ease after Vegeta just eliminated Toppo will really showcase Jiren

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:46 am

Kinokima wrote:Why do people need to say Vegeta fans better not complain. Can I just enjoy the moment without it being turned into something negative?
I'm the biggest Vegeta fan here but there's no denying that his fanbase is...hard to satisfy which is putting it nicely. We're happy that he took donw a destroyer and is currently the 3rd strongest fighter within the 8 participating universes and within the final 5 in the ring. We're also happy that he was able to put up a fight against Jiren despite being weaker than him and Goku. With that said and taking into account that he'll put up another great fight against Jiren, what's the fanbase going to say when he's (potentially) knocked out ?

You're going to read things like "Toriyama and Toei hate Vegeta", "Vegeta has never gotten to shine", "I'm going to drop DB", etc. It's to the point where people are surprised when I'm not hating on everything and instead am satisfied with what he gets. If Vegeta's fanbase would calm down and look at the whole picture instead then you won't get those comments. I didn't say that to ruin the mood, I just want to point out that he's being treated right and as a fanbase, we should be happy about it.
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

TheShadowEmperor8055
Regular

Post by TheShadowEmperor8055 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:55 am

sintzu wrote:
Forte224 wrote:
sintzu wrote:
You won't hear me complaining, not now or in future arcs.
Same. All I've wanted is a good Vegeta win for eons now. Pummeling Goku Black was pretty close, but ultimately amounted to nothing. But this, this actually made a difference.
I'm happy as long as he gets good screen time, something super has given him and more.

At this point his fans have nothing to complain about.
Agreed. Anything else is just reaching after this accomplishment. Still doesn't take away from the fact that the episode as a whole could have been executed better, though. :lol:

ZenkaiBoosts
Banned

Post by ZenkaiBoosts » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:56 am

Appers wrote:
ZenkaiBoosts wrote: I was honestly expecting a different answer

I just don't understand how you have a Goku AV, but you are happy about Vegeta getting all this crazy shine and don't seem to care that Vegeta got a win over a god of destruction while Goku the MAIN character has been deregulated into his only 1 win being over a f'n female Saiyan for crying out loud.
Because I like Vegeta too. I can like multiple characters from a series and I don't see anything wrong with that.
ZenkaiBoosts wrote: It's actually insulting what they've done to Goku

If you are a true fan of Goku demand that Goku be given his due. After all, Toiryama and Toei seemed to have listened to the Vegeta fanboys (vocal minority) who were always crying...because look at what happened now, they gave Vegeta all this unwarranted shine and all these asspulls. I think it's time for Goku fans to start complaining now too.

I have this feeling Super is going to deny givinh Goku a straight up clean win against Jiren...and if so, that's unacceptable and infuriatating, especially after they just gave Vegeta an asspull to get a win over a god of destruction
I fail to see how Super has wronged Goku, especially in this arc. He's been given a ton of screen time, gotten a new form (and it's not even complete yet, so he's going to get even stronger when he does complete it) and he's eliminated quite a few of the other fighters. What difference does goku getting a "straight up win" have on the enjoyment factor of the fight? Were the fights with Vegeta and Freeza any less enjoyable because Goku didn't finish either of them?

You're acting like Goku getting external help to beat enemies is something the toei writers just started doing for Super, but it's not. Literally every major fight in Z has had him not end up killing the arc villain aside from Kid buu, and even then Goku wouldn't have been able to do it without getting help from Vegeta, Mr.Satan and the Kais.

Goku will get his fight with Jiren and I'm going to enjoy the ride regardless of how he ends up winning, I don't think it makes me any less of a "true fan" of the character in my eyes.
Goku straight up and cleanly beat Frieza on Namek. That's how I want Goku vs Jiren to play out. Goku vs Jiren 1 vs 1 to be like the modern day "Goku vs Frieza 1 vs 1 on Namek."

Instead of putting words in my mouth, understand what I was really saying. I'm saying that CONSIDERING Vegeta just got a win over a god of destruction, Goku SHOULD get a clean win ooer Jiren. Other wise the bias skews heavily in favor of Vegeta. And Goku is the one who's the main character. Obviously you don't care much about that because you're much more a fan of Vegeta. Which I find surprising considering your AV. Thw only reason why I ecen quoted you/talked to you, was because you had that Goku AV and were going all.out on praise for Vegeta

Look, at the end of the day, they are all Dragon Ball characters. Be an actual fan of Dragon Ball. Don't be happy for Vegeta then just go "meh I will take what ever I get with Goku" The story of Dragon Ball is the story of Goku. It's just about being fair and seeing what's right. It's not about being a fanboy of one character etc
Last edited by ZenkaiBoosts on Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:02 am, edited 3 times in total.

SonReggie
Beyond Newbie

Post by SonReggie » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:57 am

sintzu wrote:
Kinokima wrote:Why do people need to say Vegeta fans better not complain. Can I just enjoy the moment without it being turned into something negative?
I'm the biggest Vegeta fan here but there's no denying that his fanbase is...hard to satisfy which is putting it nicely.
I realise this is a little off-topic, but this fanbase divide is most definitely NOT unique to the Dragonball franchise.

Star Wars: Divide between 'fans' who love The Last Jedi and 'fans' who think it's the worst thing that ever happened to the franchise
Star Trek: Divide between Trekkies who love ' Star Trek: Discovery' and Trekkies who refuse to accept that it is canon/that IS even a Star Trek series.

It's nothing new, sadly, and it'll almost definitely never change.

TheShadowEmperor8055
Regular

Post by TheShadowEmperor8055 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:01 am

SonReggie wrote:
sintzu wrote:
I'm the biggest Vegeta fan here but there's no denying that his fanbase is...hard to satisfy which is putting it nicely.
I realise this is a little off-topic, but this fanbase divide is most definitely NOT unique to the Dragonball franchise.

Star Wars: Divide between 'fans' who love The Last Jedi and 'fans' who think it's the worst thing that ever happened to the franchise
Star Trek: Divide between Trekkies who love ' Star Trek: Discovery' and Trekkies who refuse to accept that it is canon/that IS even a Star Trek series.

It's nothing new, sadly, and it'll almost definitely never change.
That whole "The Last Jedi" debacle was/is quite something. I'm one of those fans in the middle about it. :lol: Quite a schism and demarcation of opinion there.

I don't think I've seen such a divide with the DB fanbase, but I could be wrong.

TameImpala

Post by TameImpala » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:11 am

MajinMan wrote:
TameImpala wrote:Bunch of Goku fanboy/crybabies in this forum. Finally someone other than Goku is getting some awesome screen time, and you guys just bitch about it.
If “awesome screen time” is someone completely ruining all the momentum the finale had, then yes, we had some “awesome screen time” for Vegeta. Look, I don’t know why this stupid character fanboy wars always start between Goku and Vegeta, but believe me that I wasn’t bitching because I’m a fucking Goku fanboy. I complained because Vegeta has been terribly handled this entire arc, and has become so shallow and uninteresting that every big moment he gets does nothing for me. And this is coming off the Future Trunks arc, where Vegeta was handled really well for the most part.

And on a more seperate note, this fanbase is honestly full of some of the most divisions and bullshit I’ve ever seen. Everyone needs to be a fanboy of a certain character. It’s like we’re enlisting for a damn army. We have people in Vegeta’s army, Goku’s army, Gohan’s army, etc. etc.. We all need to go to war with each other when our favorite character gets criticized, calling others a fanboy, bitch, or other expletive. I hate how Vegeta is being used in this tournament, and because I don’t celebrate his “shining moment,” I’m a Goku fanboy? Alright.
Man don’t take it personal, my comment was meant for the people bashing Vegeta for dumb reasons. What do you hate about how they’re treating Vegeta in this tournament?

Vegeta is fighting for his family and a fellow saiyan. Yes he’s still prideful, but he’s finally fighting for someone other than his selfish needs. His character has grown a lot and I’m enjoying it.

My only complaint this arc is how everyone is getting up after they’ve been badly injured. They’re magically getting healed.

TheShadowEmperor8055
Regular

Post by TheShadowEmperor8055 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:13 am

Also... I guess the spoilers implying Vegeta fighting both Jiren and Toppo simultaneously were either wrong or just misinterpreted.