Super Episode 126 (4 February 2018)

Individual discussions for each episode of Dragon Ball Super.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

User avatar
Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 6570
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:15 am
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland

Re: Super Episode 126 (4 February 2018)

Post by Ki Breaker » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:35 am

Kogu 87 wrote: I for one did enjoy the episode, and it had nothing to do with Vegeta doing something flashy.
.
Hey, if you enjoy it for some reason other than that more power to you man, but you are the minority here, that is the main reason a ton of people gave it praise for when asked why it's so good..

But It definitely wasn't the strongest episode writing wise in any shape or form, events felt disconnected, Vegetas stunt was straight up pulled from the manga but only this time it was done waay worse, from Vegetas odd speeches to him out of stamina plot point, this was all a mess.
and definitely do not direct anyone to your stash of fan-fiction
Awww.. not even a look?
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

User avatar
Amir
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 431
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:17 am

Re: Super Episode 126 (4 February 2018)

Post by Amir » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:58 pm

I enjoyed the episode merely because of Vegeta's great performance, the conflict between Toppo and Vegeta, and even Jiren's savageness at the end.

buutenks
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1884
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:42 am

Re: Super Episode 126 (4 February 2018)

Post by buutenks » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:38 pm

So after rewatching it again after 2 days passed. I can say it was a fun and nice episode.

And Vegeta finally surpassed a GoD. So that was also cool.

User avatar
Torturephile
Regular
Posts: 566
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:13 pm

Re: Super Episode 126 (4 February 2018)

Post by Torturephile » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:18 pm

The overall reception this episode got on this forum reminds me of my signature. Maybe I should update my it with posts from this thread. Which ones would be good?
From Super episode 113 thread:
MaskedRider wrote:
Torturephile wrote:
hunduel wrote:I liked this episode. I seriously don't know why people hate it.
namekiansaiyan wrote:I seriously don't see why some of you like this episode when nothing happened and was basically filler.

The fandom in a nutshell.

The duality of man.

User avatar
8bitdee
Not-So-Newbie
Posts: 93
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:36 pm

Re: Super Episode 126 (4 February 2018)

Post by 8bitdee » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:38 am

Man, Kanzenshuu has high expectations for a kids show that exists only to sell merchandise.

User avatar
phattangent
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 323
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:29 pm
Location: 第7宇宙

Re: Super Episode 126 (4 February 2018)

Post by phattangent » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:41 am

8bitdee wrote:Man, Kanzenshuu has high expectations for a kids show that exists only to sell merchandise.
Yes. We deserve only the best. /s

Whenever I find myself being critical of the show, I just remember:
  1. there's nothing wrong with wanting it to be better; and
  2. it is what it is.
As long as I'm able to deal with both of those points, it doesn't ruin my personal enjoyment of the show.

Can't speak for others, though. :lol:
ドラゴンボール超と言うアニメを見ています。あの、日本語が分かりますか?話しましょう!
ザマスに就いて、全王は合体ザマスより大なりです!

ZenkaiBoosts
Banned
Posts: 534
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:18 pm

Re: Super Episode 126 (4 February 2018)

Post by ZenkaiBoosts » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:12 am

phattangent wrote:
8bitdee wrote:Man, Kanzenshuu has high expectations for a kids show that exists only to sell merchandise.
Yes. We deserve only the best. /s

Whenever I find myself being critical of the show, I just remember:
  1. there's nothing wrong with wanting it to be better; and
  2. it is what it is.
As long as I'm able to deal with both of those points, it doesn't ruin my personal enjoyment of the show.

Can't speak for others, though. :lol:

Lets be fair though

Episode 126 did recieve a lot of love too. I loved it too. It wasnt like it was any where near close to episode 5 or anything. Episode 126 legit had its moments.

People like you need to be able to understand the differrence between what's an actual flaw vs something subjective that hou just didnt personally like

ZenkaiBoosts
Banned
Posts: 534
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:18 pm

Re: Super Episode 126 (4 February 2018)

Post by ZenkaiBoosts » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:11 am

I actually just watched the reacrtion videos. They are genuine. Super gets people hyped. Why cant people just accept that episode 126 did legit hype a lot of people and that a lot of people did also love it

Tombstone1988
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 185
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:18 pm

Re: Super Episode 126 (4 February 2018)

Post by Tombstone1988 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:29 pm

ZenkaiBoosts wrote:
phattangent wrote:
8bitdee wrote:Man, Kanzenshuu has high expectations for a kids show that exists only to sell merchandise.
Yes. We deserve only the best. /s

Whenever I find myself being critical of the show, I just remember:
  1. there's nothing wrong with wanting it to be better; and
  2. it is what it is.
As long as I'm able to deal with both of those points, it doesn't ruin my personal enjoyment of the show.

Can't speak for others, though. :lol:

Lets be fair though

Episode 126 did recieve a lot of love too. I loved it too. It wasnt like it was any where near close to episode 5 or anything. Episode 126 legit had its moments.

People like you need to be able to understand the differrence between what's an actual flaw vs something subjective that hou just didnt personally like
A few things I want to comment on from your posts:

1.) phattangent was quite clearly being very open-minded and lax with his post. Using generalized aggressive comments such as "people like you" is entirely unnecessary.

2.) This is a discussion board. People are going to have different opinions. Just because several comments on this board don't agree with your thoughts doesn't make them wrong, and vice versa.

3.) Enjoyment =/= quality. Something can be a masterpiece but extremely dull (example: artsy movies designed to win Oscars), and they can also be technical failures but incredibly entertaining (example: any "so bad it's good" movie, like The Room). A lot of us here on the board are criticizing the writing, true, but that doesn't necessarily mean it can't be an enjoyable episode (I, for example, did find the second half somewhat entertaining).

That is all.
"If you notice this and understand that it's flawed and just don't let it bother you, that's perfectly fine. But enjoying a flawed movie and calling a movie flawless are two completely different things."

-Adam from YourMovieSucksDOTorg
(Replace "movie" with "DBS episode" and that's pretty much my thoughts in regards to DBS critique)

ZenkaiBoosts
Banned
Posts: 534
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:18 pm

Re: Super Episode 126 (4 February 2018)

Post by ZenkaiBoosts » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:07 pm

Tombstone1988 wrote:
ZenkaiBoosts wrote:
phattangent wrote: Yes. We deserve only the best. /s

Whenever I find myself being critical of the show, I just remember:
  1. there's nothing wrong with wanting it to be better; and
  2. it is what it is.
As long as I'm able to deal with both of those points, it doesn't ruin my personal enjoyment of the show.

Can't speak for others, though. :lol:

Lets be fair though

Episode 126 did recieve a lot of love too. I loved it too. It wasnt like it was any where near close to episode 5 or anything. Episode 126 legit had its moments.

People like you need to be able to understand the differrence between what's an actual flaw vs something subjective that hou just didnt personally like
A few things I want to comment on from your posts:

1.) phattangent was quite clearly being very open-minded and lax with his post. Using generalized aggressive comments such as "people like you" is entirely unnecessary.

2.) This is a discussion board. People are going to have different opinions. Just because several comments on this board don't agree with your thoughts doesn't make them wrong, and vice versa.

3.) Enjoyment =/= quality. Something can be a masterpiece but extremely dull (example: artsy movies designed to win Oscars), and they can also be technical failures but incredibly entertaining (example: any "so bad it's good" movie, like The Room). A lot of us here on the board are criticizing the writing, true, but that doesn't necessarily mean it can't be an enjoyable episode (I, for example, did find the second half somewhat entertaining).

That is all.
You clearly haven't been reading my posts

I also heavily criticized this episode for its flaws. I've said again and again how I understand how divisive it is. I simply loved it too. Not everything is as extreme left vs extreme right as you probably are. Maybe it's you who can't accept the positive opinions. I accept both. Despite me liking the episode I KNOW it was not perfect and had its flaws. I liked the episode IN spite of Vegeta

User avatar
Asura
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1919
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:53 pm

Re: Super Episode 126 (4 February 2018)

Post by Asura » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:09 pm

ZenkaiBoosts wrote:I actually just watched the reacrtion videos. They are genuine. Super gets people hyped. Why cant people just accept that episode 126 did legit hype a lot of people and that a lot of people did also love it
It’s ironic to me you keep complaining about other people not being able to accept that some people like the episode, yet you keep attacking people who expressed that they did not enjoy the episode.

Now, I accept and respect the opinions of people who enjoyed the episode, but the problem I find with some of the responses to this episode is people keep falling back on words like “hype” or “epic”. These words are so vague and meaningless on their own. What makes it “epic”? What makes it “hype”? Obviously I’m never going to see eye to eye with someone who thought this episode was great, but just saying it’s epic or it’s hype tells me absolutely nothing as to why people thought this episode was good.
8bitdee wrote:Man, Kanzenshuu has high expectations for a kids show that exists only to sell merchandise.
While I mostly agree with this for how people treat the show in general, I don’t think it’s necessarily “high expectations” to expect the writing be consistent from episode to episode and not feel fragmented and contradictory. To have cohesive writing to me doesn’t feel like a high expectation.

User avatar
RedHeat
Regular
Posts: 650
Joined: Fri May 05, 2017 11:55 pm

Re: Super Episode 126 (4 February 2018)

Post by RedHeat » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:21 pm

Wow, this thread had more posts than most threads for the past few months.
Feels over Reals.

ZenkaiBoosts
Banned
Posts: 534
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:18 pm

Re: Super Episode 126 (4 February 2018)

Post by ZenkaiBoosts » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:03 pm

Asura wrote:
ZenkaiBoosts wrote:I actually just watched the reacrtion videos. They are genuine. Super gets people hyped. Why cant people just accept that episode 126 did legit hype a lot of people and that a lot of people did also love it
It’s ironic to me you keep complaining about other people not being able to accept that some people like the episode, yet you keep attacking people who expressed that they did not enjoy the episode.

Now, I accept and respect the opinions of people who enjoyed the episode, but the problem I find with some of the responses to this episode is people keep falling back on words like “hype” or “epic”. These words are so vague and meaningless on their own. What makes it “epic”? What makes it “hype”? Obviously I’m never going to see eye to eye with someone who thought this episode was great, but just saying it’s epic or it’s hype tells me absolutely nothing as to why people thought this episode was good.
8bitdee wrote:Man, Kanzenshuu has high expectations for a kids show that exists only to sell merchandise.
While I mostly agree with this for how people treat the show in general, I don’t think it’s necessarily “high expectations” to expect the writing be consistent from episode to episode and not feel fragmented and contradictory. To have cohesive writing to me doesn’t feel like a high expectation.
You have me confused for someone else. Actually read my posts. I've spent a large portion of this thread criticising this episode.

This actually confirms to me how bad detractors are in general. They instantly assume what your opinion is and jump all over you. They claim you are intolerant of other opinions yet are completely intorelant to differing opinions from their own.


Read this reply
zenkaiboosts wrote:You clearly haven't been reading my posts

I also heavily criticized this episode for its flaws. I've said again and again how I understand how divisive it is. I simply loved it too. Not everything is as extreme left vs extreme right as you probably are. Maybe it's you who can't accept the positive opinions. I accept both. Despite me liking the episode I KNOW it was not perfect and had its flaws. I liked the episode IN spite of Vegeta
You need to calm down. People will have positive opinions too. You need to understand that people can BOTH like AND criticise an episode. Not everyone is extreme right or extreme left. I HATED the pro Vegeta bias of this episode (in general the pro Vegeta bias in all of Super). I still loved the epicness of the episode and the music. I can BOTH love the episode while understanding it was highly flawed. This episode was 100% divisive

If you notice I have responded to both sides of the extreme opinions. I responsedd to people who overly praised this episode. I've responded to people who overly hated on this episode. I'm actually in the middle.

The episodes I've truly loved that despite what anyone ever says I will always love 100% are 110, 116, 118, 121, 123, 125

Also Kefla's fight vs Goku was utterly amazing. So many Vegeta fans complained about Kefla getting any shine and how strong she was. Yet her strength made more sense then Vegeta's new form and rage boosts just to artificially compete against Goku and Jiren because "mu pride"

UI Goku will save Super. Vegeta got his time. Now jts time for him to go. Its all about Goku now. Let's go Son Goku

User avatar
GamerSkull
Regular
Posts: 520
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:45 pm
Location: United States

Re: Super Episode 126 (4 February 2018)

Post by GamerSkull » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:18 pm

ZenkaiBoosts wrote:
Asura wrote:
ZenkaiBoosts wrote:I actually just watched the reacrtion videos. They are genuine. Super gets people hyped. Why cant people just accept that episode 126 did legit hype a lot of people and that a lot of people did also love it
It’s ironic to me you keep complaining about other people not being able to accept that some people like the episode, yet you keep attacking people who expressed that they did not enjoy the episode.

Now, I accept and respect the opinions of people who enjoyed the episode, but the problem I find with some of the responses to this episode is people keep falling back on words like “hype” or “epic”. These words are so vague and meaningless on their own. What makes it “epic”? What makes it “hype”? Obviously I’m never going to see eye to eye with someone who thought this episode was great, but just saying it’s epic or it’s hype tells me absolutely nothing as to why people thought this episode was good.
8bitdee wrote:Man, Kanzenshuu has high expectations for a kids show that exists only to sell merchandise.
While I mostly agree with this for how people treat the show in general, I don’t think it’s necessarily “high expectations” to expect the writing be consistent from episode to episode and not feel fragmented and contradictory. To have cohesive writing to me doesn’t feel like a high expectation.
You have me confused for someone else. Actually read my posts. I've spent a large portion of this thread criticising this episode.

This actually confirms to me how bad detractors are in general. They instantly assume what your opinion is and jump all over you. They claim you are intolerant of other opinions yet are completely intorelant to differing opinions from their own.


Read this reply
zenkaiboosts wrote:You clearly haven't been reading my posts

I also heavily criticized this episode for its flaws. I've said again and again how I understand how divisive it is. I simply loved it too. Not everything is as extreme left vs extreme right as you probably are. Maybe it's you who can't accept the positive opinions. I accept both. Despite me liking the episode I KNOW it was not perfect and had its flaws. I liked the episode IN spite of Vegeta
You need to calm down. People will have positive opinions too. You need to understand that people can BOTH like AND criticise an episode. Not everyone is extreme right or extreme left. I HATED the pro Vegeta bias of this episode (in general the pro Vegeta bias in all of Super). I still loved the epicness of the episode and the music. I can BOTH love the episode while understanding it was highly flawed. This episode was 100% divisive

If you notice I have responded to both sides of the extreme opinions. I responsedd to people who overly praised this episode. I've responded to people who overly hated on this episode. I'm actually in the middle.

The episodes I've truly loved that despite what anyone ever says I will always love 100% are 110, 116, 118, 121, 123, 125

Also Kefla's fight vs Goku was utterly amazing. So many Vegeta fans complained about Kefla getting any shine and how strong she was. Yet her strength made more sense then Vegeta's new form and rage boosts just to artificially compete against Goku and Jiren because "mu pride"

UI Goku will save Super. Vegeta got his time. Now jts time for him to go. Its all about Goku now. Let's go Son Goku
Yeah, but you see the problem is that you have said that the people that disliked this episode aren't being objective and are being subjective when it comes to it's faults when it's the other way around. People are being subjective about liking this episode but objectively, it's got problems.

It's fine to like the episode... but I don't think that the criticism for it is from a subjective standpoint.
"Roga Fu-Fu Ken!"

TheShadowEmperor8055
Regular
Posts: 717
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:36 pm

Re: Super Episode 126 (4 February 2018)

Post by TheShadowEmperor8055 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:34 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:
jeffbr92 wrote:
Lord Beerus wrote:I'm nearly done rewatching and reading all of Dragon Ball and Z (both and manga) and I can tell you right now that it has a lot of dumb, inconsistent or thoughtless shit in it that in some aspects in way worse than what Super doing or has already done.
Would you like to elaborate?
I'll save that for another thread.
Lord Beerus wrote:
Doctor. wrote:
Lord Beerus wrote: I'm not sure if I can agree with that. I'm nearly done rewatching and reading all of Dragon Ball and Z (both and manga) and I can tell you right now that it has a lot of dumb, inconsistent or thoughtless shit in it that in some aspects in way worse than what Super doing or has already done.
Yes, Dragon Ball has plenty of dumb shit. But its dumb shit goes somewhere. Its plot points aren't presented one episode or chapter and dropped immediately in the next one. It's not written in a way that places the spectacle above ALL logic. It follows a formula but it doesn't rehash the same moments over and over and over again.
Not all of Dragon Ball's dumb shit goes somewhere and it is also guilty of reusing certain moments. But that's a topic for another thread I have planned for. :wink:
Hmm, that thread would be interesting to read.

User avatar
Asura
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1919
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:53 pm

Re: Super Episode 126 (4 February 2018)

Post by Asura » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:26 pm

ZenkaiBoosts wrote:You have me confused for someone else. Actually read my posts. I've spent a large portion of this thread criticising this episode.

This actually confirms to me how bad detractors are in general. They instantly assume what your opinion is and jump all over you. They claim you are intolerant of other opinions yet are completely intorelant to differing opinions from their own.


Read this reply
zenkaiboosts wrote:You clearly haven't been reading my posts

I also heavily criticized this episode for its flaws. I've said again and again how I understand how divisive it is. I simply loved it too. Not everything is as extreme left vs extreme right as you probably are. Maybe it's you who can't accept the positive opinions. I accept both. Despite me liking the episode I KNOW it was not perfect and had its flaws. I liked the episode IN spite of Vegeta
You need to calm down. People will have positive opinions too. You need to understand that people can BOTH like AND criticise an episode. Not everyone is extreme right or extreme left. I HATED the pro Vegeta bias of this episode (in general the pro Vegeta bias in all of Super). I still loved the epicness of the episode and the music. I can BOTH love the episode while understanding it was highly flawed. This episode was 100% divisive

If you notice I have responded to both sides of the extreme opinions. I responsedd to people who overly praised this episode. I've responded to people who overly hated on this episode. I'm actually in the middle.

The episodes I've truly loved that despite what anyone ever says I will always love 100% are 110, 116, 118, 121, 123, 125

Also Kefla's fight vs Goku was utterly amazing. So many Vegeta fans complained about Kefla getting any shine and how strong she was. Yet her strength made more sense then Vegeta's new form and rage boosts just to artificially compete against Goku and Jiren because "mu pride"

UI Goku will save Super. Vegeta got his time. Now jts time for him to go. Its all about Goku now. Let's go Son Goku
Nope, you're definitely who I'm referring to, although I think I have the threads confused, as I was thinking of how you responded to people in a different thread who had opinions that differed from your own. So for that, I do apologize.

I agree with you that Kefla's fight was amazing (in 116 at least, 115 was pretty awful), and is the highlight of the tournament for me. I hope Goku vs Jiren can rival that, and I hope it's actually Goku vs Jiren and not Goku & Vegeta vs Jiren. Like you said, Vegeta got his time and his asspull nonsensical power-ups, now it's time for him to go.

User avatar
KingKaash
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 410
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:58 am

Re: Super Episode 126 (4 February 2018)

Post by KingKaash » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:35 am

ZenkaiBoosts wrote:
KingKaash wrote:
ZenkaiBoosts wrote:
You won't get any hate from me: )

Even though I loved this episode regardless of Vegeta. Epic music. Epic fight. Great pacing....I still absolutely do see your points and they are fair points

In fact, even I have been saying that in order for episode 126 to have any meaning, and be considered good in hindsight, that Vegeta NEEDS to be eliminated asap in episode 127 to show that Vegeta DID make a sacrifice in 126.

If Vegeta doesn't get eliminated next week and continues to fight like if nothing, then I will recant all my praise for episode 126 and start calling episode 126 a bad episode that was contrived
I do like Vegeta so it sucks to me to say he absolutely needs to get eliminated no matter what in Ep 127. But it just wouldn't make sense if Vegeta is not eliminated considering how little energy he should have left and considering the strongest ever Jiren is facing him. But judging from the next episode preview, I think Android 17 goes all out and loses to Jiren so Vegeta will survive on. And thanks for not hating
I have faith that Toriyama and Toei will do the right thing and eliminate Vegeta next week. It's the only logical thing they can do, Vegeta already got his epic farwewell, especially to showcase Jiren now. Seeing Jiren eliminate Vegeta with ease after Vegeta just eliminated Toppo will really showcase Jiren
I hope you're right. But I've seen Vegito speculation floating around and that would mean they would need to keep Vegeta around. I hope Vegito does not happen in the ToP
"Gohan, let it go. It is not a sin to fight for the right cause. There are those who words alone will not reach. Cell is such a being. I know how you feel Gohan, you are gentle, you do not like to hurt. I know because I too have learned these feelings. But it is because you cherish life that you must protect it. Please drop your restraints. Protect the life I once loved. You have the strength, my scanners sensed it..." -Android 16

User avatar
JazzMazz
I Live Here
Posts: 2189
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:28 am
Location: Mordor, the Borg cube and Voldemort's lair all at the same time in the year 199X

Re: Super Episode 126 (4 February 2018)

Post by JazzMazz » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:04 am

KingKaash wrote:
ZenkaiBoosts wrote:
KingKaash wrote:
I do like Vegeta so it sucks to me to say he absolutely needs to get eliminated no matter what in Ep 127. But it just wouldn't make sense if Vegeta is not eliminated considering how little energy he should have left and considering the strongest ever Jiren is facing him. But judging from the next episode preview, I think Android 17 goes all out and loses to Jiren so Vegeta will survive on. And thanks for not hating
I have faith that Toriyama and Toei will do the right thing and eliminate Vegeta next week. It's the only logical thing they can do, Vegeta already got his epic farwewell, especially to showcase Jiren now. Seeing Jiren eliminate Vegeta with ease after Vegeta just eliminated Toppo will really showcase Jiren
I hope you're right. But I've seen Vegito speculation floating around and that would mean they would need to keep Vegeta around. I hope Vegito does not happen in the ToP
Guys, Vegeta is going out in 128, by the looks of it, 17 is the fighter that will be knocked off next episode.

Tombstone1988
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 185
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:18 pm

Re: Super Episode 126 (4 February 2018)

Post by Tombstone1988 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:01 pm

ZenkaiBoosts wrote:You clearly haven't been reading my posts

I also heavily criticized this episode for its flaws. I've said again and again how I understand how divisive it is. I simply loved it too. Not everything is as extreme left vs extreme right as you probably are. Maybe it's you who can't accept the positive opinions. I accept both. Despite me liking the episode I KNOW it was not perfect and had its flaws. I liked the episode IN spite of Vegeta
A few more things I guess I need to mention:

1.) YOU clearly didn't read MY posts. I stated quite clearly that I thought the episode was enjoyable despite being massively flawed writing-wise. In no way is that "extreme left vs. extreme right." Now, I admit I didn't view all of your earlier posts and your opinion was more lax than I initially thought, so I apologize for that.

2.) Speaking of "extreme left vs. extreme right," that was kind of my second point in my post. Everyone's a little different and views things a little differently; not everything is black and white. Funny that.

3.) When I brought up my first point, I was talking about your comments that are clearly attacking other people. "People like you," as you probably are," etc. These statements are antagonistic and unnecessary in an episode discussion board. We're here to have fun talking about Dragon Ball Super, not to sling insults.

Now that is all.
"If you notice this and understand that it's flawed and just don't let it bother you, that's perfectly fine. But enjoying a flawed movie and calling a movie flawless are two completely different things."

-Adam from YourMovieSucksDOTorg
(Replace "movie" with "DBS episode" and that's pretty much my thoughts in regards to DBS critique)

User avatar
Noah
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 7390
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:56 pm
Location: Virtual World

Re: Super Episode 126 (4 February 2018)

Post by Noah » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:39 pm

Boring episode, it felt like I was watching GT that had fights solely based on spamming Ki Blasts at each other, but worse :yawn:

- So Toppo proclaimed himself as a God of Destruction and it is using godly powers in order to defeat his opponents, how that is even allowed? :eh:

- Are 17 and Freeza that stupid to think a few rocks (even if they are made of Kachi Katchin) could actually take Toppo down?

- Why Toppo is spamming Hakai like an idiot against Vegeta? Didn't he said earlier that should be careful to not destroy his enemies and be disqualified?

- Boy, I was trembling while watching that Majin Vegeta flashback, I really thought he would die again, but in the end it was just pointless with a lame excuse that he's now strong enough to survive a suicidal bomb technique, how insightful. Also again they forgot Vegeta scars on his torso.

- I actually laughed at Jiren insulting Toppo and the others at the end of the episode, even though it was pretty generic.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Post Reply