Fan Works Explosion

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

User avatar
SaiyanGod117
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1226
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:31 am

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by SaiyanGod117 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:28 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote:
SaiyanGod117 wrote:Can anyone find a fanart for me, it's of Goku Black in his Rose form sitting in a chair or throne made of skulls grinning, and I think he's holding one.
Image

Like this? Also, I think the skull Super Saiyan Rosé Goku Black is stepping on had belonged to Son Goku or Future Trunks.
Yep, that's the one thanks and brutal lol.

User avatar
CJStriker_CBR
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1474
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:22 pm

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:39 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote:
CJStriker_CBR wrote:
Steven Bloodriver wrote: I think it is just Super Saiyan God Raditz from Dragon Ball R&R, but I might be wrong on this one and Raditz could be using a combination of his Super Saiyan 3 and his Super Saiyan God.

Both being forms he had never displayed in Dragon Ball R&R, that is if I am not mistaken, but Super Saiyan God 3 or Super Saiyan Red 3 are the only names I can up with for this hybrid form.
I was wondering that to about Raditz, could be the seeming Orange Pants threw me off, but I see it could be him, another Elseworld story would be cool about him and his journey to such power.

Indeed Fans have a BLAST coming up with New SSJ Forms and it only is logical they come-up with New Forms of RED as well going threw SJ-2 to 3 as well. It be interesting to the Lore behind such forms and what they give is special abilities and scaling cause you know they will stack Blue and UI much higher as well, which is Awesome in a Fan Fiction way! 8)
I truly apologize if you are already familiar with Dragon Ball R&R, but even if you are not, you are in for one hell of a treat. A Saiyan other than Son Goku and Vegeta surviving will lead to some changes, both good and bad, but at the least will give just a bit more spotlight on a few other characters like Launch. Image
Thanks to Letting Me Know about it Steven Bloodriver, If I ever get the chance I might check it out, Thanks for the Link and the Suggestions, I always like to see such new forms of franchises, characters and stories! :thumbup:

Also, SO MANY SSJ-4s, So Much COOLNESS!!! :mrgreen: 8)
Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!”
~~ Brianne De Chateau ~ Episode 102, of Dragon Ball Super!
:clap:

Brianne De Chateau~~Ribrianne!~~
My #1 Favorite in All of Dragon Ball!
:thumbup:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am a Veteran Poster of Comic Book Resources since 2012, Learn more about Me There!
8)

:arrow: http://community.comicbookresources.com ... -CJStriker

zarmack
Banned
Posts: 852
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:22 am

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by zarmack » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:41 pm

Image

User avatar
Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here
Posts: 2223
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:06 pm

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:41 pm

SaiyanGod117 wrote:
Steven Bloodriver wrote:
SaiyanGod117 wrote:Can anyone find a fanart for me, it's of Goku Black in his Rose form sitting in a chair or throne made of skulls grinning, and I think he's holding one.
Image

Like this? Also, I think the skull Super Saiyan Rosé Goku Black is stepping on had belonged to Son Goku or Future Trunks.
Yep, that's the one thanks and brutal lol.
You are welcome, SaiyanGod117.

User avatar
CJStriker_CBR
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1474
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:22 pm

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:43 pm

zarmack wrote:Image
SERIOUS.........Why did I or anyone else NOT~THINK of this Idea LONG AGO!!! :lol: :thumbup:

LOVE Sailor Moon and Would LOVE This Kind of Crossover, it would Re-Define EPIC! :thumbup: :clap:
Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!”
~~ Brianne De Chateau ~ Episode 102, of Dragon Ball Super!
:clap:

Brianne De Chateau~~Ribrianne!~~
My #1 Favorite in All of Dragon Ball!
:thumbup:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am a Veteran Poster of Comic Book Resources since 2012, Learn more about Me There!
8)

:arrow: http://community.comicbookresources.com ... -CJStriker

User avatar
Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here
Posts: 2223
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:06 pm

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:43 pm

CJStriker_CBR wrote:
Steven Bloodriver wrote:
CJStriker_CBR wrote:
I was wondering that to about Raditz, could be the seeming Orange Pants threw me off, but I see it could be him, another Elseworld story would be cool about him and his journey to such power.

Indeed Fans have a BLAST coming up with New SSJ Forms and it only is logical they come-up with New Forms of RED as well going threw SJ-2 to 3 as well. It be interesting to the Lore behind such forms and what they give is special abilities and scaling cause you know they will stack Blue and UI much higher as well, which is Awesome in a Fan Fiction way! 8)
I truly apologize if you are already familiar with Dragon Ball R&R, but even if you are not, you are in for one hell of a treat. A Saiyan other than Son Goku and Vegeta surviving will lead to some changes, both good and bad, but at the least will give just a bit more spotlight on a few other characters like Launch. Image
Thanks to Letting Me Know about it Steven Bloodriver, If I ever get the chance I might check it out, Thanks for the Link and the Suggestions, I always like to see such new forms of franchises, characters and stories! :thumbup:

Also, SO MANY SSJ-4s, So Much COOLNESS!!! :mrgreen: 8)
For the third time in a row, you are welcome, CJStriker_CBR.

User avatar
CJStriker_CBR
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1474
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:22 pm

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:17 pm

Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!”
~~ Brianne De Chateau ~ Episode 102, of Dragon Ball Super!
:clap:

Brianne De Chateau~~Ribrianne!~~
My #1 Favorite in All of Dragon Ball!
:thumbup:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am a Veteran Poster of Comic Book Resources since 2012, Learn more about Me There!
8)

:arrow: http://community.comicbookresources.com ... -CJStriker

zarmack
Banned
Posts: 852
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:22 am

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by zarmack » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:22 pm

CJStriker_CBR wrote:
zarmack wrote:Image
SERIOUS.........Why did I or anyone else NOT~THINK of this Idea LONG AGO!!! :lol: :thumbup:

LOVE Sailor Moon and Would LOVE This Kind of Crossover, it would Re-Define EPIC! :thumbup: :clap:
To be fair, a lot of people were making comparisons between Goku Black and Black Lady back in 2016 lol.

Image

User avatar
CJStriker_CBR
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1474
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:22 pm

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:38 pm

zarmack wrote:
CJStriker_CBR wrote:
zarmack wrote:Image
SERIOUS.........Why did I or anyone else NOT~THINK of this Idea LONG AGO!!! :lol: :thumbup:

LOVE Sailor Moon and Would LOVE This Kind of Crossover, it would Re-Define EPIC! :thumbup: :clap:
To be fair, a lot of people were making comparisons between Goku Black and Black Lady back in 2016 lol.

Image
It is Unique Days like today that I get Introduced to a Whole New World of Fan Art and Just how EPIC Fans can Truly Be, Thanks for this Very Much Zarmack! :thumbup:

That Tuxedo Goku Black is Killer, MAGNIFICENT Job by the Artist! :clap:

It Would Make for an EPIC Cosplay as Well! :wink:
Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!”
~~ Brianne De Chateau ~ Episode 102, of Dragon Ball Super!
:clap:

Brianne De Chateau~~Ribrianne!~~
My #1 Favorite in All of Dragon Ball!
:thumbup:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am a Veteran Poster of Comic Book Resources since 2012, Learn more about Me There!
8)

:arrow: http://community.comicbookresources.com ... -CJStriker

User avatar
Noah
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 7311
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:56 pm
Location: Virtual World

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by Noah » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:27 pm

zarmack wrote:Image
Now, that's something interesting. I always thought that Trunks had to have long hair (or even a beard) on this arc as he was constantly running from Black, it doesn't make sense for him to have time to cut/shave. Also it looks more mature for a 30-year old.
zarmack wrote:Image
That UI Black is just freaking cool. If I could change something on this arc it would be them to seal him on the Mafuba, so we could let him there to escape someday to more possibilities.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

zarmack
Banned
Posts: 852
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:22 am

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by zarmack » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:43 pm

Image
Image

User avatar
CJStriker_CBR
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1474
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:22 pm

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:31 pm

Brianne de Chateau in Zangya's Outfit in the T.O.P! 8) 8) 8)
by Ajz092


https://www.deviantart.com/ajz092/art/B ... -779941905

Image
Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!”
~~ Brianne De Chateau ~ Episode 102, of Dragon Ball Super!
:clap:

Brianne De Chateau~~Ribrianne!~~
My #1 Favorite in All of Dragon Ball!
:thumbup:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am a Veteran Poster of Comic Book Resources since 2012, Learn more about Me There!
8)

:arrow: http://community.comicbookresources.com ... -CJStriker

zarmack
Banned
Posts: 852
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:22 am

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by zarmack » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:49 pm

Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 20157
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:20 pm
Location: A temple on a giant tree

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by Lord Beerus » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:49 pm

Image

User avatar
Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here
Posts: 2223
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:06 pm

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:52 pm

CJStriker_CBR wrote:Brianne de Chateau in Zangya's Outfit in the T.O.P! 8) 8) 8)
by Ajz092


https://www.deviantart.com/ajz092/art/B ... -779941905

Image
ImageImage

User avatar
CJStriker_CBR
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1474
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:22 pm

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:10 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote:
CJStriker_CBR wrote:Brianne de Chateau in Zangya's Outfit in the T.O.P! 8) 8) 8)
by Ajz092


https://www.deviantart.com/ajz092/art/B ... -779941905

Image
ImageImage
Not to sure if these moment have a connection to the Image I have of Brianne above but they are indeed Epic Moments of Power form the Series that I Like ALLOT! 8)

I always thought SSJ-3 Kid Goku was Cool Design of the character and his Dragon Fist was always IMO one if his most Inspiring if not his MOST Inspiring Attack as a finale, Heroic Move! It is the Best Represented in GT Style Art-form like is here!

Gohan going SSJ-2 and all the Powerful moment from that point one speaks for themselves! It is a power that inspires the imagination of the possibilities Saiyans have!
Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!”
~~ Brianne De Chateau ~ Episode 102, of Dragon Ball Super!
:clap:

Brianne De Chateau~~Ribrianne!~~
My #1 Favorite in All of Dragon Ball!
:thumbup:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am a Veteran Poster of Comic Book Resources since 2012, Learn more about Me There!
8)

:arrow: http://community.comicbookresources.com ... -CJStriker

zarmack
Banned
Posts: 852
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:22 am

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by zarmack » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:15 pm

Image
Image
Image

User avatar
CJStriker_CBR
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1474
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:22 pm

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:40 am

Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!”
~~ Brianne De Chateau ~ Episode 102, of Dragon Ball Super!
:clap:

Brianne De Chateau~~Ribrianne!~~
My #1 Favorite in All of Dragon Ball!
:thumbup:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am a Veteran Poster of Comic Book Resources since 2012, Learn more about Me There!
8)

:arrow: http://community.comicbookresources.com ... -CJStriker

User avatar
Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 20157
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:20 pm
Location: A temple on a giant tree

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by Lord Beerus » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:27 am

Image

User avatar
Grimlock
I Live Here
Posts: 4976
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:11 pm
Location: Conton City

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by Grimlock » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:14 pm

Image

Post Reply