Fan Works Explosion

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

User avatar
CJStriker_CBR
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1583
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:22 pm

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Wed May 20, 2020 10:36 pm

Tai Lung wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 10:28 pm
Image
OK WOW, Whoever is the Artist of this Piece is Really a Genius of Nostalgia and has Great Taste, Love It! :mrgreen: :thumbup:

Brings me back to the Haydays of early Anime and Video Game Fandom so well with the original Artwork this is based on, Nice Fine Tai Lung! 8)

Anyone wondering about the original just go to the link below.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/1f/52/ad ... 420508.jpg
--- ADMIN NOTE: THIS SIGNATURE IS FAR TOO LONG. PLEASE REDUCE IN SIZE. ---
Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!”:clap:
Brianne De Chateau/Ribrianne!
My #1 in DB!
:thumbup:

I’m a Veteran Poster of Comic Book Resources since 2012! 8)
http://community.comicbookresources.com ... -CJStriker

User avatar
Tai Lung
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1393
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:38 pm

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by Tai Lung » Thu May 21, 2020 12:50 am

Image
CJStriker_CBR wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 10:36 pm
Tai Lung wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 10:28 pm
Image
OK WOW, Whoever is the Artist of this Piece is Really a Genius of Nostalgia and has Great Taste, Love It! :mrgreen: :thumbup:

Brings me back to the Haydays of early Anime and Video Game Fandom so well with the original Artwork this is based on, Nice Fine Tai Lung! 8)

Anyone wondering about the original just go to the link below.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/1f/52/ad ... 420508.jpg
Thanks :thumbup:

User avatar
SupremeKai25
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1786
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:40 am
Location: The cabin in the woods.

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by SupremeKai25 » Thu May 21, 2020 3:31 am

Image
Behold the power of the Gods!

User avatar
CJStriker_CBR
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1583
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:22 pm

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Thu May 21, 2020 6:53 am

It is May 21, 2020 and back in 2017 was DB Super Episode 91 with the Debut of My Favorite Girl Ribrianne/Brianne de Chateau! :thumbup: :clap: :angel:

So Considering Today May 21st as Ribrianne/Brianne de Chateau Day!

Happy 3rd Year Annivesary for My Girl's Debut into the DB Canon! :angel: :clap: :thumbup:

FUN FACT: Brianne/Ribrianne’s Debut date is May 21st and My Birthday is May 26th. :eh: :lol:

That’s just Amazing! :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4-1ASpdT1Y

Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image
--- ADMIN NOTE: THIS SIGNATURE IS FAR TOO LONG. PLEASE REDUCE IN SIZE. ---
Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!”:clap:
Brianne De Chateau/Ribrianne!
My #1 in DB!
:thumbup:

I’m a Veteran Poster of Comic Book Resources since 2012! 8)
http://community.comicbookresources.com ... -CJStriker

Sadala Elite
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 410
Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:27 pm

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by Sadala Elite » Fri May 22, 2020 1:34 am

Image
Image
Image

User avatar
SupremeKai25
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1786
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:40 am
Location: The cabin in the woods.

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by SupremeKai25 » Fri May 22, 2020 4:58 am

Image
Behold the power of the Gods!

User avatar
sunsetshimmer
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1630
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:34 pm
Location: Poland/Equestria

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by sunsetshimmer » Fri May 22, 2020 6:26 am

Image
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

Sadala Elite
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 410
Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:27 pm

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by Sadala Elite » Fri May 22, 2020 5:58 pm

Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 20894
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:20 pm
Location: A temple on a giant tree
Contact:

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by Lord Beerus » Fri May 22, 2020 6:18 pm

Image

User avatar
FoolsGil
I Live Here
Posts: 4209
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 10:37 pm

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by FoolsGil » Fri May 22, 2020 10:45 pm

Image
Image

By Marcus Williams @marcusthevisual
Dragonball Exiles Chapter One. Chapter Two In Production.

User avatar
Grimlock
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 6063
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:11 pm
Location: Conton City

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by Grimlock » Sat May 23, 2020 3:21 am

Image Image
Modern Dragon Ball in a nutshell
Psajdak wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:45 pm
Everything is for the sake of enjoyment, and nostalgia, no one cares about plot

User avatar
FoolsGil
I Live Here
Posts: 4209
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 10:37 pm

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by FoolsGil » Sat May 23, 2020 9:43 am

Image

By Marcus Williams @marcusthevisual
Dragonball Exiles Chapter One. Chapter Two In Production.

User avatar
Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 20894
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:20 pm
Location: A temple on a giant tree
Contact:

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by Lord Beerus » Sat May 23, 2020 12:05 pm

Image

User avatar
CJStriker_CBR
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1583
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:22 pm

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Sun May 24, 2020 9:23 am

Tai Lung wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 12:50 am
Image
CJStriker_CBR wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 10:36 pm
Tai Lung wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 10:28 pm
Image
OK WOW, Whoever is the Artist of this Piece is Really a Genius of Nostalgia and has Great Taste, Love It! :mrgreen: :thumbup:

Brings me back to the Haydays of early Anime and Video Game Fandom so well with the original Artwork this is based on, Nice Fine Tai Lung! 8)

Anyone wondering about the original just go to the link below.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/1f/52/ad ... 420508.jpg
Thanks :thumbup:
NP, Thanks for finding and posting it Tai Lung, Really reminded me of the Earlier day of the Anime and Video Game Revolution coming to American Shores back in the late 1990's, Amazing Days being a young fan back then. :thumbup: :wink:

Also that Caulifla dreaming of SSJ-3 Gif is Adorable! :angel:
--- ADMIN NOTE: THIS SIGNATURE IS FAR TOO LONG. PLEASE REDUCE IN SIZE. ---
Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!”:clap:
Brianne De Chateau/Ribrianne!
My #1 in DB!
:thumbup:

I’m a Veteran Poster of Comic Book Resources since 2012! 8)
http://community.comicbookresources.com ... -CJStriker

User avatar
CJStriker_CBR
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1583
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:22 pm

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Sun May 24, 2020 9:25 am

FoolsGil wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 10:45 pm
Image
Image

By Marcus Williams @marcusthevisual
FoolsGil wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 9:43 am
Image

By Marcus Williams @marcusthevisual
Now THAT was a Creative Idea for a Crossover Piece of Artwork, Nicely Done Job by the Artist, they have show great talent here. :) :thumbup:
--- ADMIN NOTE: THIS SIGNATURE IS FAR TOO LONG. PLEASE REDUCE IN SIZE. ---
Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!”:clap:
Brianne De Chateau/Ribrianne!
My #1 in DB!
:thumbup:

I’m a Veteran Poster of Comic Book Resources since 2012! 8)
http://community.comicbookresources.com ... -CJStriker

User avatar
samuraix123
I Live Here
Posts: 3743
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: Kentucky

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by samuraix123 » Sun May 24, 2020 12:25 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 4:57 am
Image
Haha I really like this photo
The Dragonboxes are like a middle aged woman who still looks good through simply taking good care of her skin and body with maybe a tiny bit of makeup while the Orange Bricks are like a middle aged woman who get's 50 tons of botox, makeup and plastic surgery in order to look younger and as a result looks even worse. ~ ringworm128
Still recording Toonami broadcasts on VHS after all these years!
#1 Paikuhan fan!

User avatar
FoolsGil
I Live Here
Posts: 4209
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 10:37 pm

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by FoolsGil » Sun May 24, 2020 8:13 pm

CJStriker_CBR wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 9:25 am
FoolsGil wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 10:45 pm
Image
Image

By Marcus Williams @marcusthevisual
FoolsGil wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 9:43 am
Image

By Marcus Williams @marcusthevisual
Now THAT was a Creative Idea for a Crossover Piece of Artwork, Nicely Done Job by the Artist, they have show great talent here. :) :thumbup:
Yeah, seriously cool.

Image
By Marcus Williams @marcusthevisual
Dragonball Exiles Chapter One. Chapter Two In Production.

SSJgogeto
Regular
Posts: 562
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:11 pm

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by SSJgogeto » Sun May 24, 2020 8:42 pm

Who is that kid between Goten and Trunks?

User avatar
Noah
Kicks it Old-School
Posts: 7566
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:56 pm
Location: Virtual World

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by Noah » Sun May 24, 2020 10:28 pm

One of the best SSJ4 fan arts I ever seen, thanks for sharing!
Tai Lung wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 9:16 pm
This art makes me dream about an OG DB anime in this artstyle, something that unfortunately, Toei would never do.
Also I love this artstyle.
Sadala Elite wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 1:34 am
Wrong thread, but I did appreciated this drawing lol
Grimlock wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 7:14 pm
Another amazing what-if concept.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

User avatar
SupremeKai25
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1786
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:40 am
Location: The cabin in the woods.

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by SupremeKai25 » Mon May 25, 2020 4:09 am

Image
Behold the power of the Gods!

Post Reply