Interesting or funny pictures thread

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

User avatar
PurestEvil
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1121
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:34 pm
Location: Constantinopolee!

Re: Interesting or funny pictures thread

Post by PurestEvil » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:40 pm

Image
Image
This post was brought to you by 魔族

User avatar
ZeroNeonix
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1072
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:35 pm

Re: Interesting or funny pictures thread

Post by ZeroNeonix » Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:32 am

Saiya6Cit wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:37 am
Image
https://sta.sh/08luume0jro

I noticed there is more funny pcitures on this thread than interesting pics, a dear friend of mine just pointed out the similarity between this two pics. It's like Toriyama liked this pose so much he just replaced Bulma with Trunks, Krillin with Pan, Gohan with Giru and Goku, well Goku reminds the same XDDDD as always XP

I hope the image shows this time.

Edit:

It does not show :eh: , for some reason the hyperlink for images is not working, I have seen some users in the last few days with the same problem whilst other users seem not to have the issue. It says BBCode is ON for [img] so I don't really know what the problem is, I will try to fix it, but if anyone knows how to post images, please tell me, I'm new here.
Try posting it on a different image hosting website. I use postimg.cc.

User avatar
ZeroNeonix
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1072
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:35 pm

Re: Interesting or funny pictures thread

Post by ZeroNeonix » Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:36 am

PurestEvil wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:40 pm
Goku: "Hey. I heard you were copying my move."

Roshi: "Excuse me? Your move?"

User avatar
Grimlock
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 7091
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:11 pm
Location: Conton City

Re: Interesting or funny pictures thread

Post by Grimlock » Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:55 pm

Image

User avatar
PurestEvil
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1121
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:34 pm
Location: Constantinopolee!

Re: Interesting or funny pictures thread

Post by PurestEvil » Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:43 pm

Grimlock wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:55 pm
Image
image isn't working...
This post was brought to you by 魔族

User avatar
Grimlock
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 7091
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:11 pm
Location: Conton City

Re: Interesting or funny pictures thread

Post by Grimlock » Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:32 pm

It's working here. What about now?

Image

User avatar
Cure Dragon 255
I Live Here
Posts: 4162
Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 5:23 pm

Re: Interesting or funny pictures thread

Post by Cure Dragon 255 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:38 pm

It's working for me...
Marz wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:27 pm
"Well, the chapter was good, the story was good and so were the fights. But a new transformation, in Dragon Ball? And one that's ugly? This is where we draw the line!!! Jump the Shark moment!!"

This forum is so over-dramatic that it's not even funny.
90sDBZ wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:44 pm
19 years ago I was rushing home from school to watch DBZ on Cartoon Network, and today I've rushed home from work to watch DBS on Pop. I guess it's true the more things change the more they stay the same. :lol:

TheBritWriter
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 123
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:29 pm

Re: Interesting or funny pictures thread

Post by TheBritWriter » Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:52 am

Don't think I posted this, but was something I did a while back when playing MK.

Image

User avatar
PurestEvil
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1121
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:34 pm
Location: Constantinopolee!

Re: Interesting or funny pictures thread

Post by PurestEvil » Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:33 am

TheBritWriter wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:52 am
Don't think I posted this, but was something I did a while back when playing MK.

Image
image isn't working again...
preview your posts to check if everything works, people :!:
This post was brought to you by 魔族

User avatar
ZeroNeonix
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1072
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:35 pm

Re: Interesting or funny pictures thread

Post by ZeroNeonix » Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:25 am

PurestEvil wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:33 am
TheBritWriter wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:52 am
Don't think I posted this, but was something I did a while back when playing MK.

Image
image isn't working again...
preview your posts to check if everything works, people :!:
I see it fine. It's just you.

User avatar
PurestEvil
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1121
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:34 pm
Location: Constantinopolee!

Re: Interesting or funny pictures thread

Post by PurestEvil » Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:42 am

ZeroNeonix wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:25 am
PurestEvil wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:33 am
TheBritWriter wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:52 am
Don't think I posted this, but was something I did a while back when playing MK.

Image
image isn't working again...
preview your posts to check if everything works, people :!:
I see it fine. It's just you.
:oops:
This post was brought to you by 魔族

User avatar
Neo-Makaiōshin
I Live Here
Posts: 2146
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:31 pm
Location: Argentina
Contact:

Re: Interesting or funny pictures thread

Post by Neo-Makaiōshin » Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:01 pm

PurestEvil wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:04 am
who needs the Mafuba when you got Capsules™?
Vegeta could just simply power up and destroy the capsule, as seem Super, he did that when Frost sealed Vegeta in a small jar.
Grown up fans of a kids IP asking for R-rated material to be made are stupid and is sad that they're seriously ask for it withouth any hint of awareness.

User avatar
PurestEvil
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1121
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:34 pm
Location: Constantinopolee!

Re: Interesting or funny pictures thread

Post by PurestEvil » Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:21 pm

Neo-Makaiōshin wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:01 pm
PurestEvil wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:04 am
who needs the Mafuba when you got Capsules™?
Vegeta could just simply power up and destroy the capsule, as seem Super, he did that when Frost sealed Vegeta in a small jar.
Did that happen in the manga? Because in the anime, Roshi flings a small bead of energy at the jar to break it.
This post was brought to you by 魔族

User avatar
Saiya6Cit
Not-So-Newbie
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:53 am
Location: MEXICO
Contact:

Re: Interesting or funny pictures thread

Post by Saiya6Cit » Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:40 am

Try posting it on a different image hosting website. I use postimg.cc.

thanks, I will keep an eye on it.

User avatar
Saiya6Cit
Not-So-Newbie
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:53 am
Location: MEXICO
Contact:

Re: Interesting or funny pictures thread

Post by Saiya6Cit » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:04 am

Grimlock wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:55 pm
Image
hhaha
"Your father was a scientist"


this is really funny XDDD

User avatar
Koitsukai
I Live Here
Posts: 2668
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:02 pm

Re: Interesting or funny pictures thread

Post by Koitsukai » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:35 am

PurestEvil wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:21 pm
Neo-Makaiōshin wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:01 pm
PurestEvil wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:04 am
who needs the Mafuba when you got Capsules™?
Vegeta could just simply power up and destroy the capsule, as seem Super, he did that when Frost sealed Vegeta in a small jar.
Did that happen in the manga? Because in the anime, Roshi flings a small bead of energy at the jar to break it.
I was going to say the same thing. I was under the impression Roshi had to destroy the jar, to release Vegeta, before Frost threw it away. There's no exiting a mafuba jar on your own just yet.

User avatar
ZeroNeonix
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1072
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:35 pm

Re: Interesting or funny pictures thread

Post by ZeroNeonix » Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:35 pm

I'm sure Jiren would have escaped the Mafuba jar, if they tried that on him. Guy could just break out of a time prison. He can do whatever he wants. At least for now. If he and Goku ever team up, I'm sure he'll suffer from the unavoidable boss-turned-playable-character nerf.

User avatar
Grimlock
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 7091
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:11 pm
Location: Conton City

Re: Interesting or funny pictures thread

Post by Grimlock » Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:16 pm

Whenever I see people mad at Bardock being a good guy and claiming he should be/is a murderous bastard, I can only think of this:
Bardock wrote:Hi! I'm Bardock. Wanna play!?
Image


Oh, the parallels here. :lol:

User avatar
Jiren The Alpha
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 228
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:46 am

Re: Interesting or funny pictures thread

Post by Jiren The Alpha » Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:29 am

ZeroNeonix wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:35 pm
I'm sure Jiren would have escaped the Mafuba jar, if they tried that on him. Guy could just break out of a time prison. He can do whatever he wants. At least for now. If he and Goku ever team up, I'm sure he'll suffer from the unavoidable boss-turned-playable-character nerf.
You called?

SSJgogeto
Regular
Posts: 710
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:11 pm

Re: Interesting or funny pictures thread

Post by SSJgogeto » Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:03 pm

Image

Image

Post Reply