VegettoEX's AMVs: 2000 - 2003

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

VegettoEX's AMVs: 2000 - 2003

Post by VegettoEX » Sun Jan 25, 2004 6:03 pm

You'll notice that I don't tend to say much about my videos, outside of me originally posting them and asking for downloads ^^;;. I just don't like to come across as if I'm all about myself, since that's far from how I feel. However, this is my site, and I'm interested in what my visitors think :P.

AMVs came to my site loooong after its debut on the web; for many years, I was totally NOT into music videos (I just didn't see the point of them). However, as time passed (and I saw some good ones!), this began to change. Now I'm entering contests, running projects and contests for convetions... AAH! It's nuts!

So here's a list of my videos since I started, in the order that I like them best / prefer people to check 'em out in. If anyone wants to share any thoughts on any of them, that'd be cool. I know what AMV viewers think of them (due to reviews and convention awards)... I'm curious as to what my regular, ol' school, DB-fan site viewers think of them (if anything at all!).

01) "Alone in the World" (Trigun)
02) "Let Me Save You" (Kimagure Orange Road)
03) "What it is to Burn" (Grave of the Fireflies)
04) "One Two (Little Bitch)" (Goldenboy)
05) "Nobody Blink!" (Final Fantasy VII)
06) "The Professional" (Cowboy Bebop)
07) "Obligatory EVA Trailer" (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
08) "Smoke" (Rurouni Kenshin)
09) "Redemption" (Rurouni Kenshin)
10) "Despondency" (Evangelion)
11) "Pretentious DBZ Action Video" (DBZ)
12) "Humming the Bassline" (Urusei Yatsura)
13) "30-Seconds Funny" (Kimagure Orange Road)
14) "Mozarto de Kiko" (Kiko-chan's Smile)
15) "X-Men / DBZ" Trailer (DBZ)
16) "Brolly's Hate" (DBZ movies 8, 10, 11)
17) "Falling Down" (Rurouni Kenshin OVA)
18) "Tribute to Freeza" (DBZ)
19) "Anchor" (Trigun)
20) "Better Off Dead" (DBZ)

Any and all can be downloaded off of my profile on AnimeMusicVideos.org, and most of the recent ones can also be downloaded directly off of the specific page on Daizenshuu EX.

Again, don't think I'm looking for praise, because I simply cannot STAND it when AMV creators (specifically DBZ AMV creators) turn to their website fans and demand praise and admiration for their works; I'd be pretty upset if that's all I got! I'm really just looking to start some kind of multi-directional conversation, since AMVs have become such a huge part of my OWN fandom, and I'm interested (like I said) in what my good ol' site visitors think.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::