Some cool stuff I have to offer

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Rockman

Some cool stuff I have to offer

Post by Rockman » Sat Jan 31, 2004 4:56 pm

This is a drawing I made on a Taco Bell napkin several minutes ago. :P

Its not the best I can do though. I have done better. And sometimes its easier to draw on a napkin. :P

Also, for a little over a month already, I have made two Dragon Ball GT trailers.

The first one I made is a teaser trailer for Annihilation and Salvation, showing Goku going Super Saiyan 4, and fighting Baby.

The second one is a teaser trailer for Calculations and Revelations. It shows the fight with Super 17.

Both are action packed, however have no new audio because I don't have the things I need to do that. If you watch them, you should mute it and just simply watch them.

Is anyone interested in seeing them? I was going to talk about them when I first registered, but I don't want people taking my work and claiming it as their own.

Jakez04
Beyond Newbie

Post by Jakez04 » Wed Feb 04, 2004 4:52 pm

If you don't want some to steal it when you draw the picture put you name on it in pen or pencil then scan it.
Da Name is Jakez -ROC Baby!
[url=http://www.geocities.com/dragonfistgt]DragonFistGT![/url]

Rockman

Post by Rockman » Wed Feb 04, 2004 5:25 pm

No I don't mean the picture. I'm talking about the trailers.

I have two action-packed teaser trailers for the last two volumes of the Baby Saga, and for the Super 17 saga. If people want to see them, I'll upload them, but I don't want anyone saying that they made them, when in fact I was the one that did.

They are really good. The only thing is the sound wasn't done, because I wasn't using an advanced program like Adobe Premier or Pinnacle Studio.

Anyone want to see the trailers?

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Wed Feb 04, 2004 5:48 pm

Uhhh...

If you're honestly that anal about your footage and edits being stolen, you can overlay some silly text with your name over the entire video, or something. Or just add some credits to the end.

DBZ fans are going to steal footage, no matter how to try to disguise it and such. It's just how they are. Watch any newbie DBZ video, and you'll see what I mean. It's just all downloaded footage, usually from other music videos.

Luckily, these people tend to go nowhere in the AMV world ^^;;.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Zackarotto
I Live Here

Post by Zackarotto » Thu Feb 05, 2004 12:14 am

VegettoEX wrote:Luckily, these people tend to go nowhere in the AMV world ^^;;.
That's because stealing footage like that often sticks out like a sore... thing. Especially when you've got all sorts of transitions from scene to scene that were carefully timed, while they've got the exact same thing set to... well, anything.