Official Unofficial Power Level Discussion Thread

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Re: How easily could Vegito beat Broly?

Post by Lord Beerus » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:49 pm

DBZAOTA482 wrote:How about it...?

How so:
  • One simple kick and he needs to be hospitalized
  • One gaze to the chin and his head falls off
  • Sends him flying with a fart
  • Pokes him and he gets a full-body muscle spasm
  • Broly slaughters him. His power is maximum.
Option 3.

Helios518
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: The Official Unofficial Power Levels Thread

Post by Helios518 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:55 pm

ThePiccolo wrote: but I heard somewhere that the Daizenshuu said SSJ Vegito was 2-3x stronger than Buuhan, so that's why we're ignoring the anime Base Vegito fight.
Can someone confirm this?
Why I use "Geran" instead of "Jiren"

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:56 pm

Helios518 wrote:
ThePiccolo wrote: but I heard somewhere that the Daizenshuu said SSJ Vegito was 2-3x stronger than Buuhan, so that's why we're ignoring the anime Base Vegito fight.
It's not a thing. If it was, everybody ever would be posting it everywhere.
Champion of the 1st Kanzenshuu Short Story Tenkaichi Budokai
Kamiccolo9's Kompendium of Short Stories
Cipher wrote:If Vegeta does not kill Gohan, I will stop illegally streaming the series.
Malik_DBNA wrote:
Scarz wrote:Malik, stop. People are asking me for lewd art of possessed Bra (with Vegeta).
"Achievement Unlocked: Rule 34"

Cetra
I Live Here

Post by Cetra » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:59 pm

MajinMan wrote:Broly not cannon balls, so it doesn't matter.
Oh boy ...
"Citation needed."
"too lazy

feel free to take it with grain of salt or discredit me altogether, I'm not losing any sleep"

Xeztin
I Live Here

Post by Xeztin » Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:04 pm

Broly's power is overflowing, dude.

Helios518
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Helios518 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:31 pm

Kamiccolo9 wrote:
Helios518 wrote:
I was expecting this because it's Vegetto.
Why I use "Geran" instead of "Jiren"

Kaboom

Post by Kaboom » Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:36 pm

ThePiccolo wrote:- I'm just one of the ones who can't see Krillin > Tenshinhan simple because Tenshinhan trains all day and Krillin has retired. If Krillin had continued training, I'd put him higher than Tenshinhan.
If Kuririn had a drastic enough power lead on Tenshinhan, then it wouldn't matter if he retired while Ten kept training. It's very, VERY likely that this is what happened thanks to the potential-unlock increase Kuririn gained on Namek. It rapidly took him from a PL of about 2,000 all the way up to at least 75,000 in just a few days. Even the time spent training on Kaio's and a few years on Earth later wouldn't necessarily let Tenshinhan catch up to that; the Earthlings don't have rapid pretty-much-cheating methods of gaining power like Saiyans and Namekians do.
ThePiccolo wrote:Well, during the Cell Jr/Z fighters fight, Cell does say something along the lines of "Enough playing around. Go ahead and kill them". That leads me to believe that the Cell Jrs are slightly stronger than Vegeta and Trunks.
The three Cell Juniors fighting the Earthlings could have easily and instantly finished off their prey and moved on to help the others. Then suddenly Vegeta and Trunks are fighting 2 Cell Juniors each.
deviantART
FanFic: DragonBall GT Revised
[thread]
Powar Levuls: Main Series | Movies and Specials | GT
Nintendo/PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader
ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone")
(Not) lost (enough) DB Super plots!
A handy video guide to Kanzenshuu-level grammar quality!

ThePiccolo
Not-So-Newbie

Post by ThePiccolo » Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:47 pm

Kamiccolo9 wrote:
Helios518 wrote:
Sorry guys, my bad. Guess my sources weren't right. Better change that.
Kaboom wrote:
ThePiccolo wrote:- I'm just one of the ones who can't see Krillin > Tenshinhan simply because Tenshinhan trains all day and Krillin has retired. If Krillin had continued training, I'd put him higher than Tenshinhan.
If Kuririn had a drastic enough power lead on Tenshinhan, then it wouldn't matter if he retired while Ten kept training. It's very, VERY likely that this is what happened thanks to the potential-unlock increase Kuririn gained on Namek. It rapidly took him from a PL of about 2,000 all the way up to at least 75,000 in just a few days. Even the time spent training on Kaio's and a few years on Earth later wouldn't necessarily let Tenshinhan catch up to that; the Earthlings don't have rapid pretty-much-cheating methods of gaining power like Saiyans and Namekians do.
- Well, Kuririn retiring would cause his power to drop, right? But now that you put it like that, it does seem more likely that Kuririn is stronger than Tien. I'll have to think that over.

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:51 am

Grouping the characters into tiers:

Just like PL lists, many tier lists have been made here. I'll just throw in mine too, based on my PL list:

1 to 5
6-13
14-22
23-28
29 to 40
41 to 48
My dragon ball respect threads
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:19 pm

So much is wrong with the tiers.... first off, Videl and Mr. Satan are nowhere near superhuman. Akkuman also shouldn't be close to Tao. Goku basically called the former weak and considered the latter tough.
fadeddreams5 wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:... Haven't we already gotten these in GT? Goku dies, the DBs go away, and the Namekian DBs most likely won't be used again because of the Evil Dragons.
Goku didn't die in GT. The show sucked him off so much, it was impossible to keep him in the world of the living, so he ascended beyond mortality.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:31 am I'm just about done with the concept of reboots and making shows that were products of their time and impactful "new and sexy" and in line with modern tastes and sensibilities. Let stuff stay in their era and give today's kids their own shit to watch.

I always side eye the people who say "Now my kids/today's kids can experience what I did as a child!" Nigga, who gives a fuck about your childhood? You're an adult now and it was at least 15 years ago. Let the kids have their own experience instead of picking at a corpse.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:46 pm

How strong you guys have Base Vegetto?

I don't consider his strength in the anime, where he fights Boo-han without transforming, so I see him at least above a SSJ2-tier, what you think?
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

SSJ2FutureGohan
I Live Here

Post by SSJ2FutureGohan » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:50 pm

Noah wrote:How strong you guys have Base Vegetto?

I don't consider his strength in the anime, where he fights Boo-han without transforming, so I see him at least above a SSJ2-tier, what you think?
Equal to SS Gogeta; who for me is in between SS Gotenks and SS2 Gotenks.

Kaboom

Post by Kaboom » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:50 pm

A power level twice as strong as Gohan-absorbed Boo (at least), divided by 50, leaves base Vegetto in the same realm of power as the Super Saiyan 2s for me.
deviantART
FanFic: DragonBall GT Revised
[thread]
Powar Levuls: Main Series | Movies and Specials | GT
Nintendo/PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader
ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone")
(Not) lost (enough) DB Super plots!
A handy video guide to Kanzenshuu-level grammar quality!

ThePiccolo
Not-So-Newbie

Post by ThePiccolo » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:20 pm

Yeah, I don't consider his anime strength either. I have SSJ Vegito a bit more than 3x Buuhan, leaving room for his candy form. So, I have base Vegito a bit higher than SSJ3 Goku.

DanielSSJ
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by DanielSSJ » Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:38 am

I see his base form as being a bit stronger than Fat Boo, and about half as strong as SSJ3 Goku.
My Official Unofficial Battle Power list (in-progress: updated 11/8/2022—FREEZA ARC COMPLETED)

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:20 pm

Kaboom wrote:A power level twice as strong as Gohan-absorbed Boo (at least), divided by 50, leaves base Vegetto in the same realm of power as the Super Saiyan 2s for me.
Pretty much this. I have Vegetto exactly as strong as Super Saiyan 2 Goku.

Darkron2151
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Darkron2151 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:06 am

Since it's been a LOOOOONG time since I updated my list (and a lot has happened in DB since), I'm gonna show my new updated list, but will give it out in different Arcs bit by bit for feedback purposes starting with the Cell Arc.

Cell Arc:

Trunks Saga:
Androids Saga:
Imperfect Cell Saga:
Perfect Cell Saga:
Cell Games:
Trunks' Time:
Last edited by Darkron2151 on Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:15 am, edited 4 times in total.

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:43 am

Kaboom wrote:A power level twice as strong as Gohan-absorbed Boo (at least), divided by 50, leaves base Vegetto in the same realm of power as the Super Saiyan 2s for me.
Zombie wrote:
Pretty much this. I have Vegetto exactly as strong as Super Saiyan 2 Goku.
I agree with these.
I have him a hair above majin vegeta in base, and 6 - 8 times stronger than buuhan in SS form.
My dragon ball respect threads
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

Darkron2151
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Darkron2151 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:24 pm

*UPDATE*
Revised the list above with different multipliers for SSJ Grades 2 and 3, as well as "prettier" and more consistent numbers in the Trunks and Androids Sagas.

Feedback is ALWAYS welcome and will move on to the Buu Arc ASAP.

DanielSSJ
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by DanielSSJ » Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:25 pm

Darkron2151 wrote:Since it's been a LOOOOONG time since I updated my list (and a lot has happened in DB since), I'm gonna show my new updated list, but will give it out in different Arcs bit by bit for feedback purposes starting with the Cell Arc.

Cell Arc:

Trunks Saga:
Androids Saga:
Imperfect Cell Saga:
Perfect Cell Saga:
Cell Games:
Trunks' Time:
Not bad, but I have a few questions.
1. Shouldn't Androids 17 and 18 be at least twice as strong as Freeza Arc SSJ Goku based on the "I didn't even use half of my power last time" statement from Future Android 17 from the Trunks side story? Unless if Future SSJ Gohan was significantly weaker than Freeza Arc SSJ Goku, which I have seen before.
2. I would usually put 2nd Stage Cell as being 1st Stage Cell plus Android 17.
Otherwise, it's a pretty good list.
My Official Unofficial Battle Power list (in-progress: updated 11/8/2022—FREEZA ARC COMPLETED)