Official Unofficial Power Level Discussion Thread

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

Grand Marshal 1
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: Official Unofficial Power Level Discussion Thread

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:31 pm

ahill1 wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:26 am
SSJ Goku is still likely below < 10% Blue Vegeta as Beerus singled out the God state as in surpassing Vegeta's blue state. Still close to one another though.

I think Toriyama stated that by using the SSJ to its Full potential they wouldn't make use of the higher non-god states. It's clear AT hasn't gone this route though as Goku and Vegeta still now and then uses their SSJ2 and SSJ3, the latter on Goku's case.
Indeed. And especially in the manga. I think that SSJ3 has been used more times there than in the anime.
My posts will speak for myself! :)

GreatSaiyaman123
OMG CRAZY REG

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:46 pm

ZombieVito wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:37 pm
You do realize we are talking about someone who survived an exploding planet while being cut in half and having next to nothing in energy right?

Guy is durable as fuck.

Base Caulifa is also not as strong as base Goku on the manga.
Super Saiyan Goku gave him his energy, which is implied to have healing properties on Namek.
Grand Marshal 1 wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:14 am
Guys, do you believe that each Killi is 50, 000 Battle power?

It has been bothering me because when Super Saiyan Goku is measured in the Buu saga, that would mean that he was the same as in the Freeza saga. Even though he trained so much and even uses Grade 4 SSJ.

Even though I can accept the fact that Goku didn't train his Base form's power, as stated by Whis himself in Super, it is somewhat impossible to not grow in power after all these years of constant fight and training.

Is this a plot hole, a power scaling mistake or are Killi calculated differently in comparison to Power levels?
I doubt it. The size and shape of Goku’s aura would imply he’s at full power. You can clearly see the contrast after Goku kills Yakon; his aura is much smaller and simplier.
ahill1 wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:26 am
SSJ Goku is still likely below < 10% Blue Vegeta as Beerus singled out the God state as in surpassing Vegeta's blue state. Still close to one another though.

I think Toriyama stated that by using the SSJ to its Full potential they wouldn't make use of the higher non-god states. It's clear AT hasn't gone this route though as Goku and Vegeta still now and then uses their SSJ2 and SSJ3, the latter on Goku's case.
Whis said Vegeta was at less than 10%, not close to it. Even SSJ3 is at least 8x SSJ’s power, so we shouldn’t take that so literally.

By the way Ahill, how strong do you reckon the forms are, exactly? And what do you make of Piccolo, who was not specified to have trained so hard in the manga, supposedly surpassing the Base Saiyans, who have now surpassed Kaioshin?
Guardian of the city, I am the one and only...Great Saiyaman!

ahill1
Regular

Post by ahill1 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:46 am

GreatSaiyaman123 wrote:Whis said Vegeta was at less than 10%, not close to it. Even SSJ3 is at least 8x SSJ’s power, so we shouldn’t take that so literally.
Yes, but if he were way below 10% I think Whis would be more specific in regards to the amount. "Below 10%" seems like an understament if he were, like, at 1%.
By the way Ahill, how strong do you reckon the forms are, exactly? And what do you make of Piccolo, who was not specified to have trained so hard in the manga, supposedly surpassing the Base Saiyans, who have now surpassed Kaioshin?
Given the logic I sprawled above, I think the lower states are somewhat relevant to the God forms post Whis training. SSJ Goku isn't that below not far from 10% Blue Vegeta and also worth adding up that when Goku saw how Trunks equaled his SSJ3 and stated Black was even more impressive than that, Goku seemed somewhat worried for a minute, which might point out at his God states not being THAT far from his SSJ3.

Going by scaling from the less than 10% Blue Vegeta's performance in conjuntion with Goku's SSJ fight against Hit and considering the statement performed by Goku right after he achieved the God state that this surpasses any imaginable level, I'd say their lower states are reaching the strongest fighters from the Z era, likely surpassing even the strongest one shown with SSJ3 in Goku's case.