Official Unofficial Power Level Discussion Thread

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Draconic
I Live Here

Re: The Official Unofficial Power Levels Thread

Post by Draconic » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:36 pm

Well, seems I've made a power level list after all these years. It is the first time I try to do something like this, so there might be some mistakes. What do you think?

DRAGON BALL
Saiyan SAGA
FREEZA SAGA
CELL SAGA
BUU SAGA
GT + EOZ
SUPER
MOVIES (mostly the villains and the transformations/fusions)
Check out the videos below, made by yours truly!

Goku vs Beerus BOG/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/kKKnMe

Vegeta vs Freeza ROF/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/MKPepW

ThePiccolo
Not-So-Newbie

Post by ThePiccolo » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:14 pm

Draconic wrote:Well, seems I've made a power level list after all these years. It is the first time I try to do something like this, so there might be some mistakes. What do you think?

DRAGON BALL
Saiyan SAGA
FREEZA SAGA
CELL SAGA
BUU SAGA
GT + EOZ
SUPER
Great list dude. My feedback:
- Vegeta in the Frieza saga seems too low at a 240,000. He seemed pretty even with First Form Frieza. And just to add on, post zenkai Vegeta seems a bit too high at 2.8 million compared to Goku's 3 million. Vegeta was talking as if Goku was much stronger than he was.
- At the Trunks' arc, Trunks was amazed with Goku's power, so I'd put Goku higher, and Trunks's a bit lower.
- Imperfect Cell (post human absorption) pretty much tanked a light grenade from Piccolo. I think the gap between the 2 should be larger
- Enraged Vegeta at Battle of Gods made Beerus use 10% of his power, so maybe put the gods a bit lower
That's all I have to say. Great list overall though. :D

DanielSSJ
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by DanielSSJ » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:03 pm

Draconic wrote:Well, seems I've made a power level list after all these years. It is the first time I try to do something like this, so there might be some mistakes. What do you think?

DRAGON BALL
Saiyan SAGA
FREEZA SAGA
CELL SAGA
BUU SAGA
GT + EOZ
SUPER
Not bad, but there are some issues.
- Goku didn't get any stronger in the three year between Baba Uranai and the 22nd Budokai?
- Goku and Piccolo didn't get any stronger in the 5 years between Dragon Ball and Z?
- Mr. Popo should be weaker than Kami-sama, at least until the Saiyan Arc.
- Kaio-sama should be 3,500.
- Yajirobe should be 970.
- Didn't see a number for SS Grade 2 Vegeta in the Cell Arc.
- Boo Arc Goku should be noticeably stronger than Cell Arc Gohan in equal forms.
- I highly doubt Jaco would be on the same level as Ginyu. In his manga, he is stated to be no match for an adult Saiyan.

All in all your list isn't bad. It just needs a little fine tuning.
My Official Unofficial Battle Power list (in-progress: updated 11/8/2022—FREEZA ARC COMPLETED)

Speedster
Regular

Post by Speedster » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:08 pm

When Gohan transformed into SSJ2 in the Cell games he tapped to some of his hidden powers too. If SSJ1/2 are static multipliers upon the base and SSJ1 respectively (which in opinion they are not but anyway) then to explain Gohan’s power up means that what was increased though his rage when he transformed to SSJ2 during the Cell games was his base.

Anyway here is the maths:
-Super Perfect Cell=10% higher than injured SSJ2 Gohan (enraged)=0.5*1.1*SSJ2 Gohan (enraged)=0.55*SSJ2 Gohan (enraged)
-Super Perfect Cell=50% higher than Perfect Cell=1.5*Perfect Cell
-Perfect Cell=2/3*Super Perfect Cell=2/3*0.55* SSJ2 Gohan(enraged) = 0.367*SSJ2 Gohan (enraged)
-SSJ1 Gohan (enraged – hypothetical)= SSJ2 Gohan (enraged)/2= 1.362xPerfect Cell
-SS1 Goku=0.75*Perfect Cell
-SSJ1 Gohan (normal)=0.9*SSJ1 Goku= 0.675*Perfect Cell
-Base Gohan (enraged) = 1.362/0.675≈2x Base Gohan (normal)

So Gohan going from his normal SSJ1 to his enraged SSJ2 was about a 4x multiplier. Not just a mere 2x multiplier.

(Injured SSJ2 Gohan=50% of healthy SSJ2 Gohan – directly stated that his “Ki” was cut in half and Ki and Battle power had been used interchangeably at many points in the series)

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:32 pm

DRAGON BALL
List seems fine, just a few issues :
I think you have goku (post) & roshi 21st , a bit too high. Also,how is roshi's power even remotely comparable to raditz?

No increase in goku's strength from 21st TB to RRA fight? Krillin said he became stronger.

No increase for goku from karin to 22nd TB?

Yajirobe was said to be stronger than tien.

Tenshinhan was faster and stronger than 3 year ago goku , who beat daimao.

No increase till BoZ ?
My dragon ball respect threads
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

Darkron2151
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Darkron2151 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:28 pm

Does anyone have a Hypothetical Power Level for GT Gotenks? Do you think he would've been helpful?.......come to think of it, does anyone have a Hypothetical Power Level List in general?

DanielSSJ
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by DanielSSJ » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:30 pm

Darkron2151 wrote:Does anyone have a Hypothetical Power Level for GT Gotenks? Do you think he would've been helpful?.......come to think of it, does anyone have a Hypothetical Power Level List in general?
GT Gotenks - 600,000,000
-- Super Saiyan - 30,000,000,000
-- Super Saiyan 3 - not available due to lack of practice.
Either way, Goku is already stronger than him in his base form, with power level of 40,000,000,000
Last edited by DanielSSJ on Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Official Unofficial Battle Power list (in-progress: updated 11/8/2022—FREEZA ARC COMPLETED)

ThePiccolo
Not-So-Newbie

Post by ThePiccolo » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:34 pm

Darkron2151 wrote:Does anyone have a Hypothetical Power Level for GT Gotenks? Do you think he would've been helpful?.......come to think of it, does anyone have a Hypothetical Power Level List in general?
I'll give mine:
Gotenks: 1,600,000,000
-SSJ: 80,000,000,000
-SSJ3: 960,000,000,000
Uhh, I wouldn't say he'd be too useful. For reference, I have GT Goku at 50 billion, so Gotenks wouldn't get much done.

ahill1
Regular

Post by ahill1 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:52 am

apex_pretador wrote:

DRAGON BALL
List seems fine, just a few issues :
I think you have goku (post) & roshi 21st , a bit too high. Also,how is roshi's power even remotely comparable to raditz?

No increase in goku's strength from 21st TB to RRA fight? Krillin said he became stronger.

No increase for goku from karin to 22nd TB?

Yajirobe was said to be stronger than Tenshinhan.

Tenshinhan was faster and stronger than 3 year ago goku , who beat daimao.

No increase till BoZ ?

Nope. Goku only said he never met anybody as tough as Yajirobe before.

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:30 am

DRAGON BALL
Saiyan SAGA
FREEZA SAGA
CELL SAGA
BUU SAGA
GT + EOZ
SUPER
1. Nam should be stronger than Giran. Nam held his own against Goku w/ tail while Giran was outclassed by Goku even before he grew his tail back. He also should be higher than Krillin considering Goku's efforts in their fight was greater than Jackie Chun's.
2. Goku should be stronger during the RRA and Ninja Murasaki is way too high. He only lasted that long against because Goku was basically toying with him.
4. Muten Roshi/Jackie Chun should be stronger by the 22nd Budokai. Remember he trained in secret so Goku or Krillin couldn't surpass him.
5. Yamcha and Chiaotzu shouldn't be far off from Krillin during the 22nd Budokai. Chiaotzu wasn't much for physical combat but he was able to evade Krillin's attacks pretty well, and Yamcha was said by Krillin himself to be able as good as he is and their respective fights between Goku and Tien played out essentially the same only Tien took no time to humor Yamcha like Goku did Krillin.
6. Yajirobe should be a lot stronger than Cymbal. He only seem to have trouble with him at first because he wasn't used to fighting people above the human level... once he got serious... Cymbal was effortlessly defeated.
7. Yamcha should be higher than Cyborg Tao during the 23rd Budokai. Yamcha actually did okay against Kami (Shen) while Tien straight up embarrassed and one-shotted Tao. Not to mention Yamcha was able keep up with Goku and Tien's speed before the latter used his true speed whereas Tao couldn't keep up with a Tien that putting in less effort.
8. Chi-Chi's gains are way too low during the 23rd Budokai. I mean she it made past the prelims of the most decisive year of the Tenkaichi Budokai with a similar ease to the other finalists (which actually quite impressed the Z-Warriors), had Goku (albeit a suppressed and weighted Goku) on his toes displaying a frightening amount of strength, speed, and dexterity (jumping ridiculously high with ease and fighting while hovering in mid-air mainly)... and pretty much only lost when he agreed to "propose" (he pulled a move that Muten Roshi had a bit of trouble comprehending and was enough to catch Piccolo's attention as he noted it as a technique that his Mazoku clan uses). I hard time seeing her still being weaker than her father after all that training.
9. Tien should be stronger than Sacred Water Goku by the 23rd Budokai. He fought on par with Weighted Goku who was said to be improved in every single way from when he fought Young Daimao except for in speed (which he surpassed).
10. Raditz should be at 1,200 otherwise it wouldn't make much sense for Gohan's headbutt to do so much damage to him or for Piccolo's Makankosappo to kill him, and from how King Enma described the effort that went into taking him down... it's likely he's far below him. Also, Nappa said the Saibamen are around his level.
11. Piccolo should not be at 3500 during the Saiyan invasion as that makes him close to Nappa's level even though he was depicted as hopeless during the fight and Piccolo himself stated Gohan is stronger than him if he puts his mind to it. Not to mention Piccolo never used a specific technique during the fight so this number is obviously just made up.
12. I think Piccolo on Namek is too high before fusing with Nail... but that's just me.
13. Videl should still be stronger than Spopovich. She had the upper hand against him initially and did great damage to him only started losing because her stamina capped out on her dealing with his superhuman vitality side-effect. Also, Videl shouldn't be at 10... I don't her casually outrunning and throwing a blade with enough force to decapitate a T-rex.
14. Janemba should be lower than Kid Boo. He couldn't touch SSJ3 Goku without his weird reality warping abilities while Kid Boo gave Goku the battle of his life.
15. Jaco should way lower. He said himself he can only take an adult Saiyan... which is like around Raditz's level.
Last edited by DBZAOTA482 on Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
fadeddreams5 wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:... Haven't we already gotten these in GT? Goku dies, the DBs go away, and the Namekian DBs most likely won't be used again because of the Evil Dragons.
Goku didn't die in GT. The show sucked him off so much, it was impossible to keep him in the world of the living, so he ascended beyond mortality.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:31 am I'm just about done with the concept of reboots and making shows that were products of their time and impactful "new and sexy" and in line with modern tastes and sensibilities. Let stuff stay in their era and give today's kids their own shit to watch.

I always side eye the people who say "Now my kids/today's kids can experience what I did as a child!" Nigga, who gives a fuck about your childhood? You're an adult now and it was at least 15 years ago. Let the kids have their own experience instead of picking at a corpse.

dbgtFO
Kicks it Old-School

Post by dbgtFO » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:57 am

DBZAOTA482 wrote: 14. Janemba should be lower than Kid Boo. He couldn't touch SSJ3 Goku without his weird reality warping abilities while Kid Boo gave Goku the battle of his life.
15. Jaco should way lower. He said himself he can only take an adult Saiyan... which is like around Raditz's level.
Well the movie just takes place some time after an alternate ending to the Buu Arc and Goku is supposed to have trained since then, so Goku could be stronger, than he was against Kid Buu, explaining Janemba's sub-par performance, even if he's as strong as Kid Buu.

Jaco was actually even worse than that. He says he doesn't stand any chance against adult Saiyans, so his power is much lower than Raditz'.

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:15 am

ahill1 wrote:

So, it indicates yajirobe > tien. Goku has fought tien before.
DBZAOTA482 wrote: 13. Videl should still be stronger than Spopovich. She had the upper hand against him initially and did great damage to him only started losing because her stamina capped out on her dealing with his superhuman vitality side-effect. Also, Videl shouldn't be at 10... I don't her casually outrunning and throwing a blade with enough force to decapitate a T-rex.
i don't see how videl is weaker than 10. A normal human is 5. She has surpassed her father by a good deal, who himself is well above the most top "regular" fighters in the world.

dbgtFO wrote: Well the movie just takes place some time after an alternate ending to the Buu Arc and Goku is supposed to have trained since then, so Goku could be stronger, than he was against Kid Buu, explaining Janemba's sub-par performance, even if he's as strong as Kid Buu.
But goku completely utterly humiliated-overkilled fatty janemba. I think super janemba being above kid buu is likely, but not the fat-giant one.

The movie villains represent canon villains:

fat buu ~ fat janemba
Kid buu ~ super janemba
Super buu ~ hirdugarn
Buuhan ~ super hirdugarn

with movie villains being a bit stronger IMO.

Anyways, anything is possible in movieverse. Movieverse goku can be as strong as he wants to, or toie wants to.
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:23 am

apex_pretador wrote: So, it indicates yajirobe > Tenshinhan. Goku has fought Tenshinhan before.
"Strength" and "toughness" go hand-in-hand plus Goku's killing of Tamborine and Yajirobe's reaction to it shows he was holding back a great deal against him or possibly used Match-level.
i don't see how videl is weaker than 10. A normal human is 5. She has surpassed her father by a good deal, who himself is well above the most top "regular" fighters in the world.
I don't see how she's close to it, and nothing suggests the gap between them is significant especially considering Gohan couldn't tell at first if she was any stronger. Not to mention neither of them did anything a normal human couldn't outside Videl's bukujutsu and minor ki control.
fadeddreams5 wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:... Haven't we already gotten these in GT? Goku dies, the DBs go away, and the Namekian DBs most likely won't be used again because of the Evil Dragons.
Goku didn't die in GT. The show sucked him off so much, it was impossible to keep him in the world of the living, so he ascended beyond mortality.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:31 am I'm just about done with the concept of reboots and making shows that were products of their time and impactful "new and sexy" and in line with modern tastes and sensibilities. Let stuff stay in their era and give today's kids their own shit to watch.

I always side eye the people who say "Now my kids/today's kids can experience what I did as a child!" Nigga, who gives a fuck about your childhood? You're an adult now and it was at least 15 years ago. Let the kids have their own experience instead of picking at a corpse.

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:21 am

DBZAOTA482 wrote:
apex_pretador wrote: So, it indicates yajirobe > Tenshinhan. Goku has fought Tenshinhan before.
"Strength" and "toughness" go hand-in-hand plus Goku's killing of Tamborine and Yajirobe's reaction to it shows he was holding back a great deal against him or possibly used Match-level.
But goku said he NEVER met anyone as tough as him, and he has met tenshinhan before, hell he even fought him with both of them going all out.
So, it is pretty much clear that yajirobe > tien.

On his reaction, it is obvious he freaked out due to it being ki blast. He can't sense energy (no one can, by now).
Obviously, you're gonna freak out if someone who's fighting you, completely vaporizes someone nearby with a huge flash of light & explosion.
I don't see how she's close to it, and nothing suggests the gap between them is significant especially considering Gohan couldn't tell at first if she was any stronger. Not to mention neither of them did anything a normal human couldn't outside Videl's bukujutsu and minor ki control.
[/quote]
1. She was effortlessly stomping experienced criminals with guns.
2. She was initially having upper hand vs spopovich, who was benefitted due to stamina.
3. Gohan doesn't know EXACTLY how strong is satan. For him to make a statement, the gap must be clear enough.
4. I'm not putting BoDB goku at 10, but rather 15. Maybe that's why you think 10 is too big.
5. Satan himself is a strong person, afterall he did win a tournament by himself.
6. Videl trained hard for one month. Training with gohan himself for a few days. Even the minor ki control can make her a good deal stronger. Ki training >>> physical training. She was already extremely strong for a human before that.
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:30 am

apex_pretador wrote: But goku said he NEVER met anyone as tough as him, and he has met tenshinhan before, hell he even fought him with both of them going all out.
So, it is pretty much clear that yajirobe > Tenshinhan.

On his reaction, it is obvious he freaked out due to it being ki blast. He can't sense energy (no one can, by now).
Obviously, you're gonna freak out if someone who's fighting you, completely vaporizes someone nearby with a huge flash of light & explosion.
No, that just means he can take more of a beating. In fact, Herms' translations has Goku say he's resilient.

He freaked before he saw Goku use a Kamehameha wave.
1. She was effortlessly stomping experienced criminals with guns.
2. She was initially having upper hand vs spopovich, who was benefitted due to stamina.
3. Gohan doesn't know EXACTLY how strong is satan. For him to make a statement, the gap must be clear enough.
4. I'm not putting BoDB goku at 10, but rather 15. Maybe that's why you think 10 is too big.
5. Satan himself is a strong person, afterall he did win a tournament by himself.
6. Videl trained hard for one month. Training with gohan himself for a few days. Even the minor ki control can make her a good deal stronger. Ki training >>> physical training. She was already extremely strong for a human before that.
1. Thugs aren't that great of fighters and from what we saw they were willing to fight her empty-handed plus her fights played out more like a bar fight of a drunk vs. a skilled fight. The moment one pulled out a gun on her Gohan had to save her.
2. Spopovich is a nobody.
3. Gohan saw Mr. Satan barely managed to destroy 14 out of 15 tiles and saw him fight seriously against Cell with the latter humoring him for a little while.
4. No, Videl's number has her the same as Chi-Chi as a kid (and maybe a few others) on the guy's list even though she showed literally nothing on par with Chi-Chi effortlessly killing a T-rex.
5. Yeah, a nothing tournament that's level of competition was far below the ones before the revival.
6. Don't care and if she were really that much stronger than her father then she'd realize it herself. After all, she's no fool.
fadeddreams5 wrote:

ahill1
Regular

Post by ahill1 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:43 pm

apex_pretador wrote:
ahill1 wrote:

So, it indicates yajirobe > Tenshinhan. Goku has fought Tenshinhan before.
DBZAOTA482 wrote: 13. Videl should still be stronger than Spopovich. She had the upper hand against him initially and did great damage to him only started losing because her stamina capped out on her dealing with his superhuman vitality side-effect. Also, Videl shouldn't be at 10... I don't her casually outrunning and throwing a blade with enough force to decapitate a T-rex.

dbgtFO wrote: Well the movie just takes place some time after an alternate ending to the Buu Arc and Goku is supposed to have trained since then, so Goku could be stronger, than he was against Kid Buu, explaining Janemba's sub-par performance, even if he's as strong as Kid Buu.
But goku completely utterly humiliated-overkilled fatty janemba. I think super janemba being above kid buu is likely, but not the fat-giant one.

fat buu ~ fat janemba
Kid buu ~ super janemba
Super buu ~ hirdugarn
Buuhan ~ super hirdugarn

Anyways, anything is possible in movieverse. Movieverse goku can be as strong as he wants to, or toie wants to.
It indicates Yajirobe is tougher, more resilient than Tenshinhan if at all, not stronger.

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:35 pm

DBZAOTA482 wrote: 1. Thugs aren't that great of fighters and from what we saw they were willing to fight her empty-handed plus her fights played out more like a bar fight of a drunk vs. a skilled fight. The moment one pulled out a gun on her Gohan had to save her.
3. Gohan saw Mr. Satan barely managed to destroy 14 out of 15 tiles and saw him fight seriously against Cell with the latter humoring him for a little while.
4. No, Videl's number has her the same as Chi-Chi as a kid (and maybe a few others) on the guy's list even though she showed literally nothing on par with Chi-Chi effortlessly killing a T-rex.
5. Yeah, a nothing tournament that's level of competition was far below the ones before the revival.
6. Don't care and if she were really that much stronger than her father then she'd realize it herself. After all, she's no fool.
1. Gohan saved her, but she didn't ask for help. She was confident on taking them out. Doesn't matter if thugs aren't great fighters, they are >> a fat dude with a power level of 5, and videl dominated them. Hell, even satan dominated some random dudes who were "using" guns.

2. Spopovich is a majin. A majin who is holding far more strength than he should be. Even without that, he is a huge and powerful guy, like a powerlifter, but still a fighter, who can also fly & do ki blasts.

3. Everyone in the series overestimates satan, and gohan did it too. Anyways, gohan saw this 5 years ago, and him fighting "seriously" against cell wouldn't have been any different than raditz or nappa fighting "seriously" against cell. Most importantly, gauging a difference of like 2-3 units will not be easy for a guy who has his base like 20+ million units without even transforming.

4. I'm not saying that videl >= chichi (1st appearance) , but ChiChi's helmet blade (which actually killed T-rex), also damaged roshi & roshi called it "too fast to dodge". ChiChi (initial appearance) was weaker than yamcha , and that's a fact. She needs to be nothing special, until the 23rd tournament, where she far surpasses regular humans, & high level superhumans like chappa (or maybe even regular Tao)

5. A tournament, which doesn't have the competition at moon and country destroying level is "nothing"? So, it'd put king chappa at 7 at most I guess? The tournament isn't as unbelievable as it used was at 21, 22 & 23rd , but it is still the top competition, featuring the strongest people all around the world.

6. Everyone overestimates satan, & she doesn't even realize that gohan is stronger than satan until after the tournament.
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:12 pm

ahill1 wrote:
apex_pretador wrote:
ahill1 wrote:

So, it indicates yajirobe > Tenshinhan. Goku has fought Tenshinhan before.

fat buu ~ fat janemba
Kid buu ~ super janemba
Super buu ~ hirdugarn
Buuhan ~ super hirdugarn

It indicates Yajirobe is tougher, more resilient than Tenshinhan if at all, not stronger.
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:21 pm

apex_pretador wrote:
DBZAOTA482 wrote: 1. Thugs aren't that great of fighters and from what we saw they were willing to fight her empty-handed plus her fights played out more like a bar fight of a drunk vs. a skilled fight. The moment one pulled out a gun on her Gohan had to save her.
1. Gohan saved her, but she didn't ask for help. She was confident on taking them out. Doesn't matter if thugs aren't great fighters, they are >> a fat dude with a power level of 5, and videl dominated them. Hell, even satan dominated some random dudes who were "using" guns.

2. Spopovich is a majin. A majin who is holding far more strength than he should be. Even without that, he is a huge and powerful guy, like a powerlifter, but still a fighter, who can also fly & do ki blasts.

3. Everyone in the series overestimates satan, and gohan did it too. Anyways, gohan saw this 5 years ago, and him fighting "seriously" against cell wouldn't have been any different than raditz or nappa fighting "seriously" against cell. Most importantly, gauging a difference of like 2-3 units will not be easy for a guy who has his base like 20+ million units without even transforming.

4. I'm not saying that videl >= chichi (1st appearance) , but ChiChi's helmet blade (which actually killed T-rex), also damaged roshi & roshi called it "too fast to dodge". ChiChi (initial appearance) was weaker than yamcha , and that's a fact. She needs to be nothing special, until the 23rd tournament, where she far surpasses regular humans, & high level superhumans like chappa (or maybe even regular Tao)

5. A tournament, which doesn't have the competition at moon and country destroying level is "nothing"? So, it'd put king chappa at 7 at most I guess? The tournament isn't as unbelievable as it used was at 21, 22 & 23rd , but it is still the top competition, featuring the strongest people all around the world.

6. Everyone overestimates satan, & she doesn't even realize that gohan is stronger than satan until after the tournament.
1. There's no need for the thugs to have a huge power difference compared to the farmer and Videl may not have asked for "help" but the gunman still snuck up behind without her noticing with the gun and likely could have killed her had Gohan no intervened given she only reacted then. Also, Mr. Satan snuck up behind them and he dominated Van Dent BEFORE he could even try to use the gun (he had to pick it up first) because he was simply faster and more skilled then him.

Also, she only dominated one in the manga.

2. Spopovich did get a huge power increase but he barely had any control over his powers as Goku himself noted so he's basically the same weakling that even Mr. Satan could mop the floor with physically.

3. Not really. Raditz and Nappa were still HUGE powerhouses in their own rights plus Gohan never thought highly of Mr. Satan. He was always a weakling in his eyes.

4. There's nothing special about the blade itself... it was clear she had the physical power to make the helmet an extremely lethal weapon and she decapitated the T-rex because she was simply stronger than it... Yamcha and Puar were even shocked by how much she can do despite being scared (not even strong men in real-life can do that). Also, Muten Roshi was caught off-guard with his back turned and it was mostly gag (still impressive nonetheless).

5. No, King Chappa actually has superhuman feats and statements to back up his legitimacy plus I'm not just talking about those tournaments. I'm talking the Tenkaichi Budokai as a whole and back then it used to have the legit strongest of the strongest (especially the 23rd year) participating whereas the one during Mr. Satan's era was obviously more of a commercialized event.

6. Videl couldn't believe any of the overly superhuman stuff Gohan or the others did to begin with since they all seemingly came outta nowhere. If she did anything close to them herself then she'd see the light as well.
fadeddreams5 wrote:

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:15 am

DBZAOTA482 wrote: 1. There's no need for the thugs to have a huge power difference compared to the farmer and Videl may not have asked for "help" but the gunman still snuck up behind without her noticing with the gun and likely could have killed her had Gohan no intervened given she only reacted then. Also, Mr. Satan snuck up behind them and he dominated Van Dent BEFORE he could even try to use the gun (he had to pick it up first) because he was simply faster and more skilled then him.

Also, she only dominated one in the manga.

2. Spopovich did get a huge power increase but he barely had any control over his powers as Goku himself noted so he's basically the same weakling that even Mr. Satan could mop the floor with physically.

3. Not really. Raditz and Nappa were still HUGE powerhouses in their own rights plus Gohan never thought highly of Mr. Satan. He was always a weakling in his eyes.

4. There's nothing special about the blade itself... it was clear she had the physical power to make the helmet an extremely lethal weapon and she decapitated the T-rex because she was simply stronger than it... Yamcha and Puar were even shocked by how much she can do despite being scared (not even strong men in real-life can do that). Also, Muten Roshi was caught off-guard with his back turned and it was mostly gag (still impressive nonetheless).

5. No, King Chappa actually has superhuman feats and statements to back up his legitimacy plus I'm not just talking about those tournaments. I'm talking the Tenkaichi Budokai as a whole and back then it used to have the legit strongest of the strongest (especially the 23rd year) participating whereas the one during Mr. Satan's era was obviously more of a commercialized event.

6. Videl couldn't believe any of the overly superhuman stuff Gohan or the others did to begin with since they all seemingly came outta nowhere. If she did anything close to them herself then she'd see the light as well.
1. But she still dominated, not just did she "somehow" beat him. Videl >> thug > random dude with PL 5 is shown.

2. It doesn't matter if he has perfect control over it or not, he still has a high degree of control, like BoDB goku has, with kamehameha. He still has huge power , i.e. , strength, speed & durability. And, he is already a strong martial artist with a lot of muscle strength. Anyways, goku never said he can't control his powers.
Even pre-majin, he'll be a really, really strong guy in real world.

3. The "HUGE" powerhouses, if ever fought cell , would have resulted in exact same performance as satan, that was my point. Satan was still a regular human, the strongest regular human.

4. She's strong, no denying, but her helmet blade was like a sword, cutting through the T-rex easily. She was weaker than yamcha anyways.

5. How can you tell that the tournament in which chappa won, was better than 24th TB competition ? What are chappa's superhuman feats anyways? Statements ? Satan has them as well. Remember that satan's punching machine feat? 139 was the highest record satan set 7 years ago. No one was better than that last time, nor did anyone publicly beat that record in 7 years. Even the 76 competetors who tried in 25th TB could manage 112 AT BEST.
It was just bad that he was up against guys who could all destroy planets (except maybe krillin).

He had quite a great reputation. Only tournaments we see , which were better than 24th TB , were 21st , 22nd & 23rd which had - moon destruction , ring destruction , the island destruction - in the final. How can we even compare them to 24th TB, which had no ki user?

6. Videl didn't realize she was "much" stronger than her dad according to gohan (even before training for TB)
Videl couldn't believe that someone could set score higher than satan on punching machine. Everything points at satan being really, really strong for a regular human.
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza