Official Unofficial Power Level Discussion Thread

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Mad Swami
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Official Unofficial Power Level Discussion Thread

Post by Mad Swami » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:51 am

Mireya wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:24 am
Mad Swami wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:29 pm
Mireya wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:23 pm Well, here goes a list of battle powers I devised a little earlier, a list to which I put a high level of effort, trying to incorporate many, if not all, small elements from the story so that it looks all in place and accurate to what represents the different power hierarchies.

Anyone reading this feel free to comment and offer your input in what could be improved.

<SNIP>
Love it. I have very similar numbers except for Cell and Gohan. I have them a bit lower but overall this is really good
Thanks man, I'm really glad you liked it. Good to receive this approval, make me more confident of my numbers. Anyway, the Boo arc is coming up soon and I hope you like it as well. Thank you!

Np bro, if you want you can check out my numbers if you scroll up a bit. I can't wait to see what you do with Gotenks because he seems to be the most divisive

MechaTrunks
Beyond Newbie

Post by MechaTrunks » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:01 am

Mireya wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:24 am Well, I discarded some few Daizenshuu numbers I felt were beyond repair (Nappa's and pre final zenkai Vegeta's... and still in Nappa's case I settled for a middle ground) but I didn't seem the other ones as off and distanced to what was shown in the manga so I felt fine in using them.

I see that your list is pretty unorthodox. Maybe we can have a discussion regarding some aspects of it as some numbers raise curiosity, no offense intended.
Yeah of course, we're here precisely to discuss so ask me anything you want (and of course if you think I'm wrong don't hesitate to say it, I'm not the kind that gets offended by a criticism ^_^).

Regards!

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:29 am

After reading the manga, I'm doing a Buu saga PL list, also including the Cell Games for reference.

Cell Games
Buu saga
Thoughts? critiques?

DBZ Macky
Advanced Regular

Post by DBZ Macky » Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:13 pm

Koitsukai wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:29 am After reading the manga, I'm doing a Buu saga PL list, also including the Cell Games for reference.

Cell Games
Buu saga
Thoughts? critiques?
Seems like an perfect list to me, though that may be in part because my own list is very similar to this. Some things I would like to share my thoughts on though:

1. I'm fairly certain there's a guide that states Gohan didn't change in power at all since the Cell Games, which kinda goes against what Vegeta said in the Manga/Anime, but I personally put Gohan (25th Budokai) = Gohan (Cell Games) which you could argue that Gohan got back in shape training with Goten in terms of power, but was still rusty skill-wise since the only sparring he'd done since the Cell Games was against a literal child, and even then Goten only went Super Saiyan a little while before the Tournament would commence.

2. Piccolo being stronger than Goten and Trunks makes sense to me because of the whole "Piccolo coming out strong" when the lot of them get absorbed by Buu. Perhaps everyone placed their faith in Goten and Trunks because they were relatively close to Piccolo and SS Gohan, and had the potential to get much stronger. If I was in their shoes, I would put my bets on the kids as well, seeing how easily they achieved Super Saiyan, and with proper training might even attain SS2, making them much stronger than Piccolo and co.
You also have Piccolo lower than Shin, which I agree with.

3. Kibito was on par with Base Gohan, so I don't think he should be stronger than Namek Freeza at all. Him fighting Zamasu shouldn't mean much when we know for a fact Zamasu could've even easily pwned Shin on the spot along with every other Kaioshin at the time.

4. Agreed with Yakon and Dabra, would personally put Pui-Pui > Ginyu since Babidi recruits the strongest fighters + Majin Boost (if that's a thing) but it's not like it matters anyways. Pui Pui could be weaker than Nappa for how he was bragging about his planet's gravity for all I care. I do find it strange how Dabra sensed great energy from the Saiyans and yet they sent fucking Pui-Pui to fight them, and Shin's frightened of him for some reason if I recall correctly.

5. Fat Buu shouldn't be that strong against SS3, considering Goku was stalling for time, and had the clear upper-hand for most of the fight.

6. Super Buu was pretty much fucking with SS Gotenks, so I wouldn't even try to scale anything before Gotenks goes SS3. Speaking of which, what are your thoughts on the whole Base Gotenks (Post RoSaT) > SS Gotenks (Pre RoSaT) debate that has been going around since time immemorial? I personally think scaling Gotenks gets really weird with how he's able to outrun (or I guess, out-fly) Piccolo in his Base Form even pre RoSaT, and if it wasn't for the bloated 50x SS multiplier, I would certainly put Base Gotenks above SS Goten and Trunks.

7. Unless it's a typo, that's a 5x multiplier for Super Vegetto. In the Manga, I don't feel that Vegetto needs to be that much stronger than SS Goku and SS Vegeta. I personally try to combine the Anime and Manga's scaling so I have Base Vegetto slightly higher than Buuhan though.
Jinzoningen MULE wrote:You're in the DB community, it's always a power level thread to someone.

Limitless123

Post by Limitless123 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:24 pm

So I've done some scaling with Movies 1-13 and came up with this. It won't be a power levels list as much as it's a overall guideline for movies, but I'll include some numbers and hope this might help for a future movies list. I'll be skipping Movies 1, 2 and 3 since they're bit obvious.

Also I won't be linking sources since A) There are too many of them for me to bother listing them all at once and B) I suppose the name of the subforum makes it clear I shouldn't worry this much about sources.

Movie 4: Lord Slug
Movie 5: Cooler's Revenge
Movie 6: Cooler Strikes Back
Movie 7 - Super Android 13
Movie 8: The Legendary Super Saiyan
Movie 9: Bojack Unbound
Movie 10: Broly's Second Coming
Movie 11: Bio-Broly
Movie 12: Fusion Reborn/Movie 13: Wrath of the Dragon
Power Levels:
Main Series + GT
Movies

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:13 pm

DBZ Macky wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:13 pm
Koitsukai wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:29 am After reading the manga, I'm doing a Buu saga PL list, also including the Cell Games for reference.

Cell Games
Buu saga
Thoughts? critiques?
Seems like an perfect list to me, though that may be in part because my own list is very similar to this. Some things I would like to share my thoughts on though:

1. I'm fairly certain there's a guide that states Gohan didn't change in power at all since the Cell Games, which kinda goes against what Vegeta said in the Manga/Anime, but I personally put Gohan (25th Budokai) = Gohan (Cell Games) which you could argue that Gohan got back in shape training with Goten in terms of power, but was still rusty skill-wise since the only sparring he'd done since the Cell Games was against a literal child, and even then Goten only went Super Saiyan a little while before the Tournament would commence.

2. Piccolo being stronger than Goten and Trunks makes sense to me because of the whole "Piccolo coming out strong" when the lot of them get absorbed by Buu. Perhaps everyone placed their faith in Goten and Trunks because they were relatively close to Piccolo and SS Gohan, and had the potential to get much stronger. If I was in their shoes, I would put my bets on the kids as well, seeing how easily they achieved Super Saiyan, and with proper training might even attain SS2, making them much stronger than Piccolo and co.
You also have Piccolo lower than Shin, which I agree with.

3. Kibito was on par with Base Gohan, so I don't think he should be stronger than Namek Freeza at all. Him fighting Zamasu shouldn't mean much when we know for a fact Zamasu could've even easily pwned Shin on the spot along with every other Kaioshin at the time.

4. Agreed with Yakon and Dabra, would personally put Pui-Pui > Ginyu since Babidi recruits the strongest fighters + Majin Boost (if that's a thing) but it's not like it matters anyways. Pui Pui could be weaker than Nappa for how he was bragging about his planet's gravity for all I care. I do find it strange how Dabra sensed great energy from the Saiyans and yet they sent fucking Pui-Pui to fight them, and Shin's frightened of him for some reason if I recall correctly.

5. Fat Buu shouldn't be that strong against SS3, considering Goku was stalling for time, and had the clear upper-hand for most of the fight.

6. Super Buu was pretty much fucking with SS Gotenks, so I wouldn't even try to scale anything before Gotenks goes SS3. Speaking of which, what are your thoughts on the whole Base Gotenks (Post RoSaT) > SS Gotenks (Pre RoSaT) debate that has been going around since time immemorial? I personally think scaling Gotenks gets really weird with how he's able to outrun (or I guess, out-fly) Piccolo in his Base Form even pre RoSaT, and if it wasn't for the bloated 50x SS multiplier, I would certainly put Base Gotenks above SS Goten and Trunks.

7. Unless it's a typo, that's a 5x multiplier for Super Vegetto. In the Manga, I don't feel that Vegetto needs to be that much stronger than SS Goku and SS Vegeta. I personally try to combine the Anime and Manga's scaling so I have Base Vegetto slightly higher than Buuhan though.
Thanks. Yes, I guess Kibito can't be stronger than Freeza because he seemed relative to base Gohan at best.
I agree about SS3 Goku and Buu, Goku also said later that he could've killed him but reasons, so Buu should not be as close to SS3 as I had him.

I think it's a pure mess everything pertaining to Gotenks, specially the whole pre-ROSAT stuff. It would seem that base Gotenks wasn't stronger than SS2 Majin Vegeta because both lost to Fat Buu, he should've died immediately if he wasn't close to SS2 Vegeta(based on the anime showing him fighting in his base of course).

And yeah, lol it was a typo, I missed a couple of zeroes, he should be 2,000,000,000,000. My list was manga only, so his base can't be accurately measured, but for the anime I don't think Vegito needs a base that already eclipses Buuhan. My headcanon explains base Vegito stomping Buuhan by low-key using a KKx3, with my manga numbers. Nothing supports it or even implies it, but it always seemed odd to me that base Vegito was that much stronger than Buuhan.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:11 pm

Limitless123 wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:24 pm So I've done some scaling with Movies 1-13 and came up with this. It won't be a power levels list as much as it's a overall guideline for movies, but I'll include some numbers and hope this might help for a future movies list. I'll be skipping Movies 1, 2 and 3 since they're bit obvious.

Also I won't be linking sources since A) There are too many of them for me to bother listing them all at once and B) I suppose the name of the subforum makes it clear I shouldn't worry this much about sources.

Movie 4: Lord Slug
Movie 5: Cooler's Revenge
Movie 6: Cooler Strikes Back
Movie 7 - Super Android 13
Movie 8: The Legendary Super Saiyan
Movie 9: Bojack Unbound
Movie 10: Broly's Second Coming
Movie 11: Bio-Broly
Movie 12: Fusion Reborn/Movie 13: Wrath of the Dragon
Disclaimer: I believe the movies happen after certain events of the anime. Like Goku defeating Freeza with the genki dama and never unlocking SS until Cooler shows up, or the 1st Broly movie happening in a world were Super Vegeta killed 2nd for Cell.

Movie 4: Slug
I agree here, although I always thought Goku used KKx10, Toei really went to town with the kaioken if it was x100!! I would personally have Goku at half of what you have, like 40 or 50 k, and maybe Giant Slug not being a 10x boost and maybe 2x? but I can understand your numbers.

Movie 5: Cooler
I agree, and while at first I was going to say the kikosentai could never be that strong, Sauza did fought post-Namek Piccolo. I would still have them not-close to 1M.

Movie 6: Cooler 2
I agree. Here I would say Piccolo never got to merge with Kami, probably they defeated A-19 and A-20 and the stronger androids never were activated, explaining Piccolo's fodderness.

Movie 7: S-13
I agree. Although Piccolo doesn't seem that strong after merging with Kami, he seems more like relative to the SS than absolutely stronger than them like in the anime. But without Kamiccolo, the androids could not be taken care of.

Movie 8: Broly
I like the numbers except Goku being like his CG self although not far from it either, they were living in peace so no FPSS for Goku and Gohan. My guess: Vegeta defeated Cell or Krilin used the remote, and Goku and Gohan never had to keep SS on thus not having everything that came with it. Although I don't agree with your multiplier for SS2, seems too much to me.

Movie 9: Bojack
I like it. I think Bojack is ok, I might put him a little higher, but he really wasn't that impressive to begin with.

Movie 10: Broly 2
I think those numbers are fair.

Movie 11: Broly 3
yes, let's skip this one

Movie 12/13:
The Gogeta movie happens in a world were Goku and Vegeta are dead, Gohan is ultimate and Gotenks is a thing, but Buu is not. Janemba beats SS3 Goku but doesn't get the full advantage until his magic starts to caught Goku off guard. I would put Janemba lower than the still alive saiyans, maybe stronger than Gotenks but I don't think he could do to Ultimate Gohan what he did to SS3 Goku.

Hirudegan movie really confuses me. He can one-shot and defuse Gotenks, take out Ultimate Gohan like he is a bug, but SS3 Goku actually takes his FP attacks and laughs. It implies this SS3 Goku has surpassed his children.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:33 pm

I'm doing the Super manga PL now, I'm skipping RoF because Toyo did so too, and for BoG I'm using the movie because it's too rushed in the manga and has non-sense like Beerus saying only after Goku goes SS2 that he can now see how he could defeat Freeza, while in the movie he doesn't believe his base could've done it but SS.
Also, I'm keeping them close to their Buu selves because not much time went by for them to become greatly superior or greatly inferior.

BoG
Champa arc
FT arc
All in all, I have to say there might be contradictions in this list but so has the manga, both anime and manga have serious power level issues. Anyway, input is welcomed.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:47 pm

ToP manga

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:56 pm

Cell Games
Buu saga
Thoughts? critiques?
Well, they are too low sincerely.
By that time, with an organic progression of the scaling all th base saiyans are well above namek freezer by the buu saga.
The thing that base Goten and trunks could fight with 18 with her don't holding back (really, She wanted to win so She does'nt have any reason to hold back, and i won't hear to anything against that because this is too blatant ), and Goten being not the least inferior to Gohan (stated in daizenshuu) , that makes me understand that toriyama really intended base saiyans to surpass freezer in base by the cell games .
18>=buu saga base Gohan>=buu saga baseTrunks>=buu saga base goten
And huh, adulti saiyans are obviously even more powerful, considering that :
Base gotenks is presented in a way that flat out screams he's stronger than ssj Goten and trunks together
Daizenshuu , by the working used in the gotenks paragraph , Tells us that ssj gotenks before the rosat training Is still inferior to ssj2 vegeta
Also, buu saga seems to show how toriyama intended Goku and vegeta ti be even stronger than Shin , somoene already stronger than piccolo, in base at that point. In less words, base Goku and vegeta in the buu saga are no doubt stronger than their ssj counterparts at the Cell games considering that Cell games piccolo was low ssj tier, buu saga piccolo Is stronger than that, Shin Is even stronger but still base Goku and vegeta ere even more.

Hope to had been useful to you
Last edited by p-hyvo on Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:13 pm

Also, in the manga Is never implied anywhere that base beginning of super Goku Is weaker than namek freezer.
Beerus Just taunts Goku by saying " well, no Surprise that you were alle to beat freezer, but this seems to be the extent of your Power" and makes no comments about base Goku whatsoever .
He Just told that obviously ssj2 goku could easily defeat freezer, but we did'nt Need someone to tell this to know it.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Thu May 21, 2020 5:37 am

I did it once before but it was incomplete. So now I sat down and converged all possible sources into making this relatively small power scale.

A power scale which imo is pretty solid and I can continue expanding on it if requested (probably will do anyway lol).

It's about Super Dragon Ball Heroes. The xenos of the Dark Empire Mission! I created this power scale explaining how the xenos started with their strength and what power ups they had in order to reach the level we saw at the Prison Planet Saga (in comparison to CC/post ToP individuals). Here it is my power scale!

BTW, there is no such thing as definitive multipliers, I used the Manga of the missions to gauge the characters, pieced up some stuff with the game dialogues and even checked the special episode from the anime. Before you make the notice, no it doesn't matter if XDabura got defeated by Base XVegeta in the game or by Super XGoten in the Manga (an example) cause his level of power I chose allows for both to be the case. Maybe a composite scale? Also, last but not least GoD Trunks is a special character cause he has resistance against Mechikaboola and his normal power that comes from SSG is significantly multiplied because the plot dictates it. Here we go:
I can make a list with CC characters and their enemies to compare post-ToP characters to this scale (they are quite stronger tho due to more impressive forms, however I generally receive Ultimate Godslayer Hearts = Power of Time Unleashed Mechikaboola, Xeno Vegito and Xeno Gogeta as SS4 = CC Gogeta and Vegito as Blue and subsequently XGoku SS4 = CC Goku Blue.

BTW, fusions = 150×Base of either fusee
P O W E R

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Mon May 25, 2020 1:31 am

How would you guys measure the battle power of these characters based on that Super Saiyan 3 Goku = 1

- Super Boo
- Bootenks
- Booccolo
- Boohan
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Mon May 25, 2020 2:38 am

Noah wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 1:31 am How would you guys measure the battle power of these characters based on that Super Saiyan 3 Goku = 1

- Super Boo
- Bootenks
- Booccolo
- Boohan
SS3 Goku = 1
Super Buu = 3
Buuccolo = 3,2
Buutenks = 5
Buuhan = 7

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Mon May 25, 2020 12:19 pm

Koitsukai wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 2:38 am
Noah wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 1:31 am How would you guys measure the battle power of these characters based on that Super Saiyan 3 Goku = 1

- Super Boo
- Bootenks
- Booccolo
- Boohan
SS3 Goku = 1
Super Buu = 3
Buuccolo = 3,2
Buutenks = 5
Buuhan = 7
Seems legit. I can't disagree. Let's spice it up a little shall we?

- SS3 Gotenks
- Ultimate Gohan
- Hirudegarn (1st Form)
- Hirudegarn (2nd Form)
- Fat Janemba
- Super Janemba
- Rilldo
- Hyper Mega Rilldo
- Metal Rilldo
- Majuub
- Kid Buu
- FP SS3 Goku (the one that he never reached in the Buu Saga)
- Super Mega Cannon Sigma
- 3rd Level Luud
- SS2 Enraged Vegeta (Buu Saga)
- SS4 Goku (Buu Saga)
- DBS Broly (same scaling, but in the Buu Saga, Base)
- DBS Broly (Wrathful 1)
- DBS Broly (Wrathful 2)
- Goku Black (full power Base, but for the Buu Saga)

I hope you understand what I mean with 'Buu saga' for some characters. Just the way they scaled in the show (black > SS3 at the FT Arc) but compared with a Buu Saga SS3.
P O W E R

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Mon May 25, 2020 3:14 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 12:19 pm
Koitsukai wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 2:38 am

- Super Boo
- Bootenks
- Booccolo
- Boohan
SS3 Goku = 1
Super Buu = 3
Buuccolo = 3,2
Buutenks = 5
Buuhan = 7

- SS3 Gotenks
- Ultimate Gohan
- Hirudegarn (1st Form)
- Hirudegarn (2nd Form)
- Fat Janemba
- Super Janemba
- Rilldo
- Hyper Mega Rilldo
- Metal Rilldo
- Majuub
- Kid Buu
- 3rd Level Luud
- SS4 Goku (Buu Saga)
- DBS Broly (Wrathful 1)
- DBS Broly (Wrathful 2)

I hope you understand what I mean with 'Buu saga' for some characters. Just the way they scaled in the show (black > SS3 at the FT Arc) but compared with a Buu Saga SS3.
SS3 Goku = 1
Super Buu = 3
Buuccolo = 3,25
Buutenks = 6
Buuhan = 8
- SS3 Gotenks = 3
- Ultimate Gohan = 4,5
- Hirudegarn (1st Form) = 4 (he sent Ultimate Gohan flying but lost to Gotenks :crazy: )
- Hirudegarn (2nd Form) = 5 (he did one-shot Gotenks although lost to SS3 Goku :crazy: )
- Fat Janemba = 0,5 (weaker than SS3)
- Super Janemba= 3 (not that much stronger than SS3)
- Rilldo = 0,8 (I think he was compared to Mr Buu, the only Buu Trunks and Pan knew)
- Hyper Mega Rilldo = 2,5
- Metal Rilldo = 3
- Majuub = 4 (Mr Buu + Kid Buu-ish + his own progress + plot)
- Kid Buu =1
- FP SS3 Goku (the one that he never reached in the Buu Saga)= 2
- Super Mega Cannon Sigma= 0,7 (wasted by base Goku)
- 3rd Level Luud = 0,7 (can't recall much about it but wasn't he killed by base saiyans?)
- SS2 Enraged Vegeta (Buu Saga) = 5 (he is pretty much the same in BoG, but probably he outperformed Ultimate Gohan due to Gohan being weaker than in the Buu arc, so at least should be a 2)
- SS4 Goku (Buu Saga) = 10 (that form equals to Super Vegito according to GT guides)

(the manga has no crazy bases like the anime)
- DBS Broly (same scaling, but in the Buu Saga, Base) = 5 for the manga / over 10 for the anime (he should have the same power in the Buu arc considering he's stuck in a forgotten planet with nothing to do)
- DBS Broly (Wrathful 1) = 15 (he beats SSG)
- DBS Broly (Wrathful 2) = 18 (he fights SSB)
- Goku Black (full power Base, but for the Buu Saga) = technically he is from the Buu saga, in the future timeline Buu happened a year ago or so.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Mon May 25, 2020 3:21 pm

Koitsukai wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 3:14 pm
Koitsukai wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 2:38 am SS3 Goku = 1
Super Buu = 3
Buuccolo = 3,2
Buutenks = 5
Buuhan = 7

- SS3 Gotenks
- Ultimate Gohan
- Hirudegarn (1st Form)
- Hirudegarn (2nd Form)
- Fat Janemba
- Super Janemba
- Rilldo
- Hyper Mega Rilldo
- Metal Rilldo
- Majuub
- Kid Buu
- 3rd Level Luud
- SS4 Goku (Buu Saga)
- DBS Broly (Wrathful 1)
- DBS Broly (Wrathful 2)

SS3 Goku = 1
Super Buu = 3
Buuccolo = 3,25
Buutenks = 6
Buuhan = 8
- SS3 Gotenks = 3
- Ultimate Gohan = 4,5
- Hirudegarn (1st Form) = 4 (he sent Ultimate Gohan flying but lost to Gotenks :crazy: )
- Hirudegarn (2nd Form) = 5 (he did one-shot Gotenks although lost to SS3 Goku :crazy: )
- Rilldo = 0,8 (I think he was compared to Mr Buu, the only Buu Trunks and Pan knew)
- Metal Rilldo = 3
- Kid Buu =1
- 3rd Level Luud = 0,7 (can't recall much about it but wasn't he killed by base saiyans?)
- SS2 Enraged Vegeta (Buu Saga) = 5 (he is pretty much the same in BoG, but probably he outperformed Ultimate Gohan due to Gohan being weaker than in the Buu arc, so at least should be a 2)
- SS4 Goku (Buu Saga) = 10 (that form equals to Super Vegito according to GT guides)

- DBS Broly (same scaling, but in the Buu Saga, Base) = 5 for the manga / over 10 for the anime (he should have the same power in the Buu arc considering he's stuck in a forgotten planet with nothing to do)
- Goku Black (full power Base, but for the Buu Saga) = technically he is from the Buu saga, in the future timeline Buu happened a year ago or so.
You are kinda correct tbh. Black is in the Future Buu Saga lol. Such a short lived time line....

Although the Buu Saga in the future is like way later, since the android Saga lasted from when Gohan was a kid until he turned adult :shock:
P O W E R

Mad Swami
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Mad Swami » Mon May 25, 2020 4:21 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 3:21 pm

- SS3 Gotenks
- Ultimate Gohan
- Hirudegarn (1st Form)
- Hirudegarn (2nd Form)
- Fat Janemba
- Super Janemba
- Rilldo
- Hyper Mega Rilldo
- Metal Rilldo
- Majuub
- Kid Buu
- 3rd Level Luud
- SS4 Goku (Buu Saga)
- DBS Broly (Wrathful 1)
- DBS Broly (Wrathful 2)

SS3 Goku = 1
Super Buu = 3
Buuccolo = 3,25
Buutenks = 6
Buuhan = 8
- SS3 Gotenks = 3
- Ultimate Gohan = 4,5
- Metal Rilldo = 3
- Kid Buu =1

You are kinda correct tbh. Black is in the Future Buu Saga lol. Such a short lived time line....

Although the Buu Saga in the future is like way later, since the android Saga lasted from when Gohan was a kid until he turned adult :shock:
I agree Super Buu being 3X SSJ3 Goku. over 8x more is ridiculous if you ask me. Especially since being 2x stronger means a whole lot more then people realize

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Mon May 25, 2020 4:39 pm

Mad Swami wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 4:21 pm

SS3 Goku = 1
Super Buu = 3
Buuccolo = 3,25
Buutenks = 6
Buuhan = 8
- SS3 Gotenks = 3
- Ultimate Gohan = 4,5
- Metal Rilldo = 3
- Kid Buu =1

I agree Super Buu being 3X SSJ3 Goku. over 8x more is ridiculous if you ask me. Especially since being 2x stronger means a whole lot more then people realize
Agreed. Which is why I once scaled nearly all of GT without the classic "GoKu BEcAme 40p TimEs StroNger "

Koitsukai had his piece of info thrown into it as well. And you know? It worked out!

If base Goku can defeat someone many times stronger without getting SS tho, it's the plot demanding it. We can't accurately scale these instances. Just let it be like that. Other times tho, yes, a difference less than 2 times can change the course of the battle.

We shouldn't overthink some stuff is what I'm saying.
P O W E R

Mad Swami
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Mad Swami » Mon May 25, 2020 4:44 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 4:39 pm
Mad Swami wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 4:21 pm

Agreed. Which is why I once scaled nearly all of GT without the classic "GoKu BEcAme 40p TimEs StroNger "

Koitsukai had his piece of info thrown into it as well. And you know? It worked out!

If base Goku can defeat someone many times stronger without getting SS tho, it's the plot demanding it. We can't accurately scale these instances. Just let it be like that. Other times tho, yes, a difference less than 2 times can change the course of the battle.

We shouldn't overthink some stuff is what I'm saying.
I posted my power levels earlier in the thread. What do you think about Buu saga Goku being like 64M and Super Buu being 75B