Official Unofficial Power Level Discussion Thread

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Cetra
I Live Here

Re: The Official Unofficial Power Levels Thread

Post by Cetra » Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:03 pm

My GT/Super List would be like:

1. Gogeta SSJ4
2. Whis/Vados (at their best)/Super-Yi Xing Long
3. Super 17 (At his best)/ Goku SSJ4/ Vegeta SSJ4 (at their best)/Nova and Yi
4. Lord Beerus/Champa (at their best)/SSJ4 Goku/SSJ4 Vegeta/Baby (at his best)
5. Golden Freeza (at his best)/SSJB Goku and Vegeta (weaker than Freeza but not that significant)/Super 17/Baby

That will probably change once I have more information.
"Citation needed."
"too lazy

feel free to take it with grain of salt or discredit me altogether, I'm not losing any sleep"

DanielSSJ
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by DanielSSJ » Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:14 pm

Wasn't Super Vegetto stated to be more or less on par with SSJ4 Goku? Because given how Goku says that not even Fusion would be enough to match Beerus, I'd say Super's characters outmatch GT's characters by a mile.
My Official Unofficial Battle Power list (in-progress: updated 11/8/2022—FREEZA ARC COMPLETED)

Cetra
I Live Here

Post by Cetra » Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:51 pm

Dragon Ball does not care about making sense.
"Citation needed."
"too lazy

feel free to take it with grain of salt or discredit me altogether, I'm not losing any sleep"

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:06 pm

DanielSSJ wrote:Wasn't Super Vegetto stated to be more or less on par with SSJ4 Goku? Because given how Goku says that not even Fusion would be enough to match Beerus, I'd say Super's characters outmatch GT's characters by a mile.
I believe all it says is that Vegetto may or may not be stronger than SSJ4 and its not really specified which Vegetto it means. I'd also like to point out that Goku's statement both doesn't make sense and is clearly not objective in the least, especially in the movie.

In BoG, Goku's arrogance is made a big deal out of to the point where he acts like he's the one who beat Freeza, Cell and Boo and is frustrated that he needs anyone else's help even though that's the only reason he wins any fight in the Z era. Goku putting Beerus on such a ridiculous level, especially since he has no idea how strong Beerus is since he can't sense him kind of proves that in BoG at least, Goku's not really a good judge of his opponents strength.

This is also backed up by the fact you don't need to be a Vegetto level fighter to finger flick Goku. Gotenks and Gohan can do that to him too, so he's clearly over-blowing Beerus because his ego needs Beerus to be this improbably strong guy.

In Super, this line isn't so much a character thing as it just doesn't make sense. You don't need to be able to smash SSJ3 Vegetto to smash SSJ3 Goku, you don't even need to be over 10% stronger than Goku to pull something like that off.
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

How the Black Arc Should End (by Lightbing!):

Sandubadear
I Live Here

Post by Sandubadear » Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:21 pm

My GT/Super list is something like this:

SSJ4 Gogeta - over 100
Super Ii Shenlong - 50
Ii Shenlong - 30
SSJ4 Goku (surpassed limits), SSJ4 Vegeta and Super 17 at his max - 25
Oozaru Baby - 20
SSJ4 Goku (normal) - 18
Whis - 15
Sì Shenlong - 15
San Shenlong - 12
Beerus - 10
Base Super 17 and every other form of Baby - less than 10
"The life is the hardest video games of ever. Because you have only one life and the powers are kinda lame. And sometimes a stage takes years"

"The life is a game, the objective of the game is trying to find the objective of the game, and then, finish the game"
--by Ranely Jr

時空の主/齊天大聖
Lazy Xenoverse characters: Kuriza, Neko Majin Abra

Helios518
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Helios518 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:19 am

My GT/Super list

Whis - 15
Beerus - 10
SSJ4 Gogeta - 8.5
Golden Frieza - 8.5
SSGSS Goku/Vegeta - 7.5
SSJG Goku - 6
Omega Shenron - 4
BoG SSJ3 Vegetto - 1.6
Rageta - 0.7
SSJ4 Goku/SSJ4 Vegeta, and BoG SSJ Vegetto - 0.2
ekrolo2 wrote: I believe all it says is that Vegetto may or may not be stronger than SSJ4 and its not really specified which Vegetto it means. I'd also like to point out that Goku's statement both doesn't make sense and is clearly not objective in the least, especially in the movie.

"After Goku and Vegeta use a merging item to merge, they become Vegetto! They can furthermore become a Super Saiyan, making them Super Vegetto! After the two strongest people merge, they become the greatest master in the universe! Perhaps even stronger than Super Saiyan 4!"

It implies that they're talking about Super Vegetto and he's around the same power.
Why I use "Geran" instead of "Jiren"

DanielSSJ

Post by DanielSSJ » Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:25 pm

Based on the new episode of Dragon Ball Super, how strong are characters at this point? Specifically Gohan and Tagoma.
My Official Unofficial Battle Power list (in-progress: updated 11/8/2022—FREEZA ARC COMPLETED)

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:17 pm

DanielSSJ wrote:Based on the new episode of Dragon Ball Super, how strong are characters at this point? Specifically Gohan and Tagoma.
Tagoma = Max Perfect Cell

Gohan = CG SSJ Goku (base), slightly above SSJ3 Gotenks (SSJ)
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

How the Black Arc Should End (by Lightbing!):

Hugo Boss
I Live Here

Post by Hugo Boss » Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:36 pm

DanielSSJ wrote:Based on the new episode of Dragon Ball Super, how strong are characters at this point? Specifically Gohan and Tagoma.
Gohan is weaker than Freeza and stronger than Ginyu. Tagoma in another hand is weaker than Ginyu and stronger than Piccolo.

DanielSSJ

Post by DanielSSJ » Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:18 pm

Hugo Boss wrote:
Gohan is weaker than Freeza and stronger than Ginyu. Tagoma in another hand is weaker than Ginyu and stronger than Piccolo.
I was hoping for some comaprison to past enemies, like Cell or Boo.

Hugo Boss
I Live Here

Post by Hugo Boss » Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:00 pm

There isn't any direct comparison to these sort of characters as far as I've seen. The only noticeable thing is that after being tortured by Freeza for 4 months Tagoma became stronger than the elite group of former Ginyu Force, while Shisami aparently continued at Zarbon's and Dodoria's level.

Sandubadear
I Live Here

Post by Sandubadear » Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:16 pm

You shouldn't try to compare Super characters with Z characters. It won't make much sense. If I ever make a PL list of Super, it will have its own scale.

Shisami is considered a "strong" enemy by Kuririn, so much that Gohan wanted to fight him (and there's him being on par with Piccolo in the movie, but well).
"The life is the hardest video games of ever. Because you have only one life and the powers are kinda lame. And sometimes a stage takes years"

"The life is a game, the objective of the game is trying to find the objective of the game, and then, finish the game"
--by Ranely Jr

時空の主/齊天大聖

Blackstripe
Regular

Post by Blackstripe » Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:00 am

I don't considered Shisami on the level of Piccolo in Super, since Gohan was completely unaffected by an attempted bear hug, and just kept talking as if it was nothing.

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:29 am

I've calculated PLs from manga & anime into consideration, with the following points in mind:
This is a list prepared while focusing on manga & anime only. Some are theoretical numbers that are deduced by scenarios. Highest official power level is 1 million for frieza second form. (Assumption is that frieza has 120 mil FP.)

Raditz arc:
Vegeta arc:

Namek - Frieza arc:

Androids arc:
POST TRAINING:
From now, k = 1000x , M = million will be used due to high PLs

HTC = hyperbolic time chamber

Cell arc:
Since everone is in millions, M will be skipped. So, PLs are in 1 million units now on.

Buu arc:
BUU
DBS

BoG arc:
Golden frieza arc (super):
More edits will likely be made with DB super progressing.

Transformation guide:
Fusion guide:

DRAGON BALL

A try for pre Z power levels.

I'll go on a reverse approach, i.e. stronger to weaker.

Dragon ball:

Piccolo Jr saga:
King piccolo saga:
Tien saga:
Fortuneteller Baba Saga:
Encounter with RRA:
21 WMA tournament:
As a reference, I have goku BoDB at 15.

Movie / GT power level list

The tree of might:
Timeline : Takes place when goku has defeated both nappa & vegeta and killed them and all his friends are alive. They train & become strong.
Lord slug

Timeline: Goku has defeated all the evil saiyans in last movie, so he didn't go to namek. So, no frieza fight. However, all the Z fighters train, & about 1.5 years later, slug arrives.
Cooler's revenge

Timeline : Goku arrives on earth after learning IT by sensing his friends. So, he's not trained for full year on yadrat. No KC & mecha frieza arrived here. But goku was much stronger than he was in original timeline by training with friends.
Meta cooler is not taken into consideration due to being difficult to rate.

Super android 13:
Timeline : Hard to tell, but it is safe to say that this takes place before HTC training, but after goku's recovery. So, everyone is as strong as they were before HTC training. Kami fusion hasn't taken place

Broly, The LEGENDARY super saiyan:
Timeline: This is the only movie till now which can fit nearly perfectly in the original canon. It takes place before the training of goku & gohan is complete in HTC. So, Goku is FP SS, gohan & others are in ascended form.
Bojack :
Timeline : Takes place after 8-9 months of cell's defeat. Gohan is about as strong as he was in cell games, due to zenkai boost, & slacking off.
Second coming of broly
Timeline : This movie happens before buu saga, but in the time skip. However, it is not too close to buu saga, seeing goku isn't in SS3 form. But goten & trunks are much stronger here than in canon.
Bio broly is skipped due to being ridiculous.

Fusion reborn

Timeline : Goku defeats fat buu in his SS3 form in this timeline, then goes back being into afterlife, while vegeta is dead too. So, janemba fights him after death of fat buu.
Wrath of dragon

Timeline: It takes place sometime after kid buu's defeat. In this timeline, Goku trains very hard, & becomes even stronger than SS3 gotenks in his SS3 form. Gohan in his ultimate form is much weaker in this movie.
So, movies are over. Now, it is time to rate GT.

GT

All initially in million, unless specified.
Shadow dragon arc:
So, here I end.
Last edited by apex_pretador on Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:51 am, edited 8 times in total.
My dragon ball respect threads
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:35 am

Interesting list, bro! But I think you could organize them in a better way using spoiler tags
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Sandubadear
I Live Here

Post by Sandubadear » Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:10 am

apex_pretador wrote: Roshi - 2000 (exact)
Gotenks - 3000
Gohan - 600 , SS 3600
Piccolo - 600 (clothes) , 720
I assume you meant to put "200" here.

--by Ranely Jr

時空の主/齊天大聖

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:59 pm

Noah wrote:Interesting list, bro! But I think you could organize them in a better way using spoiler tags
Good Idea
Sandubadear wrote:
Gotenks - 3000
Gohan - 600 , SS 3600
Nope. He got a little bit stronger due to training with krillin for android wait.
My dragon ball respect threads
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:07 pm

apex_pretador wrote:
Noah wrote:Interesting list, bro! But I think you could organize them in a better way using spoiler tags
Good Idea
Sandubadear wrote:
Gotenks - 3000
Gohan - 600 , SS 3600
Nope. He got a little bit stronger due to training with krillin for android wait.
"A little bit stronger" puts Roshi being two-thirds as strong as Gotenks, and stronger than Gohan and Piccolo combined?
Champion of the 1st Kanzenshuu Short Story Tenkaichi Budokai
Kamiccolo9's Kompendium of Short Stories
Cipher wrote:If Vegeta does not kill Gohan, I will stop illegally streaming the series.
Malik_DBNA wrote:
Scarz wrote:Malik, stop. People are asking me for lewd art of possessed Bra (with Vegeta).
"Achievement Unlocked: Rule 34"

Sandubadear
I Live Here

Post by Sandubadear » Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:08 pm

apex_pretador wrote: Nope. He got a little bit stronger due to training with krillin for android wait.
Then he's stronger than Piccolo and Tagoma/Ginyu?? :wtf:

--by Ranely Jr

時空の主/齊天大聖

Kaboom

Post by Kaboom » Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:11 pm

Most of the other numbers on his list are in units of millions, to cut down on zeroes. So I think by the "exact" next to Muten Roshi's number, he means Roshi's PL is actually exactly 2,000 while the others are in the hundreds of millions or billions.
deviantART
FanFic: DragonBall GT Revised
[thread]
Powar Levuls: Main Series | Movies and Specials | GT
Nintendo/PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader
ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone")
(Not) lost (enough) DB Super plots!
A handy video guide to Kanzenshuu-level grammar quality!