Official Unofficial Power Level Discussion Thread

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Re: The Official Unofficial Power Levels Thread

Post by Lord Beerus » Wed May 04, 2016 9:50 pm

VegetaSSJBlue wrote:What are your numbers for Pui Pui?
I have Pui Pui at 20,000

Analytic
Beyond Newbie

Post by Analytic » Wed May 04, 2016 9:56 pm

1,000,000,000. (Equal to Android saga SS Vegeta.)

DanielSSJ
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by DanielSSJ » Wed May 04, 2016 10:11 pm

Well, he looks a little like Freeza's third form, so around 2,000,000 give or take.
My Official Unofficial Battle Power list (in-progress: updated 11/8/2022—FREEZA ARC COMPLETED)

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Thu May 05, 2016 12:55 am

I have Pui Pui a little higher than first form Freeza to give Babidi's "Only recruits the strongest warriors in the universe" line some validation.

Lately I put him at 720,000.

Darkron2151
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Darkron2151 » Thu May 05, 2016 1:36 am

I feel as though I'm one of the few that actually highball Pui Pui by putting him at 4,800,000 (exactly 10x weaker than I have Pre-Majin Base Vegeta). Like ZombieVito said above (except I take it a step further), Babidi's reputation for hiring the strongest fighters has a lot more substance if Pui Pui is much stronger than any of Freeza's restricted forms IMO.
Analytic wrote: 1,000,000,000. (Equal to Android saga SS Vegeta.)
Nevermind, I take it back, THIS is highballing.

RandomGuy96
Kicks it Old-School

Post by RandomGuy96 » Thu May 05, 2016 1:52 am

I put him at 180,000 because I like having the power levels of Babidi's fighters be similar to the previous arc villains.

Pui Pui = Oozaru Vegeta

Yakon = base Freeza

Dabra = Perfect Cell
The Monkey King wrote:
RandomGuy96 wrote:
dbgtFO wrote: Please elaborate as I do not know what you mean by "pushing Vegeta's destruction"
He's probably referring to the Bardock special. Zarbon was the one who first recommended destroying Planet Vegeta because the saiyans were rapidly growing in strength.
It was actually Beerus disguised as Zarbon #StayWoke
Herms wrote:The fact that the ridiculous power inflation is presented so earnestly makes me just roll my eyes and snicker. Like with Freeza, where he starts off over 10 times stronger than all his henchmen except Ginyu (because...well, just because), then we find out he can transform and get even more powerful, and then he reveals he can transform two more times, before finally coming out with the fact that he hasn't even been using anywhere near 50% of his power. Oh, and he can survive in the vacuum of space. All this stuff is just presented as the way Freeza is, without even an attempt at rationalizing it, yet the tone dictates we're supposed to take all this silly grasping at straws as thrilling danger. So I guess I don't really take the power inflation in the Boo arc seriously, but I don't take the power inflation in earlier arcs seriously either, so there's no net loss of seriousness. I think a silly story presented as serious is harder to accept than a silly story presented as silly.

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Thu May 05, 2016 6:24 am

RandomGuy96 wrote:I put him at 180,000 because I like having the power levels of Babidi's fighters be similar to the previous arc villains.

Pui Pui = Oozaru Vegeta

Yakon = base Freeza

Dabra = Perfect Cell
Then pui pui must be more around 18000, because:

Pui Pui = base vegeta (non-ozaru)

Yakon = base freeza (non full-power)

Dabra = base Perfect cell (Non super perfect)
Analytic wrote:
isn't it a bit too low?
ZombieVito wrote:That is so sad it's hilarious haha. DanielSSJ report his ass.

I have Pui Pui a little higher than first form Freeza to give Babidi's "Only recruits the strongest warriors in the universe" line some validation.

Lately I put him at 720,000.
The top 5 strongest in universe before namek arc were:

Freeza - 120 M
Cold - MUCH, MUCH less than 120 M, but MUCH, MUCH more than 2 M
Yakon - probably below cold
Ginyu - 120,000
Nail - 42,000

out of which 4 exist no more.
Even cui was in the strongest beings of the universe. (top 15)

With that all said, I have him at 18,200 - exact equal to cui
Last edited by apex_pretador on Mon May 30, 2016 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
My dragon ball respect threads
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

Khin
I Live Here

Post by Khin » Thu May 05, 2016 9:28 am

I got a question,does the SEG which have the multipliers for SS2 and SS3 have the 50x multiplier for Super Saiyan as well ? Because I'm currently making my list for Android Arc and beyond and I'm planning to have the FPSS the same boost as Grade III.
I have him at 750,000

Kaboom

Post by Kaboom » Thu May 05, 2016 12:36 pm

It bounces back and forth, but my ever-morphing list currently places Pui-Pui at 180,000, equivalent to Oozaru Vegeta. I think he's best off being at least in the hundreds of thousands to merit being called one of the universe's strongest warriors.
Khin wrote:I got a question,does the SEG which have the multipliers for SS2 and SS3 have the 50x multiplier for Super Saiyan as well ? Because I'm currently making my list for Android Arc and beyond and I'm planning to have the FPSS the same boost as Grade III.
Yep, it lists the same good ol' "Super Saiyan is battle power x50" multiplier right alongside the new SS2 and SS3 ones.

Nothing out there really says full-power Super Saiyan is actually stronger or has a higher "multiplier" than regular Super Saiyan. In fact, only the opposite's ever implied, that Goku decided powering up in excess was disadvantageous. At some point the books even stopped giving the mastered version a different label.

The way I figure everything's meant to be is that Super Saiyan on its own doesn't grant any extra power when mastered, but being able to remain in the form for extended periods of time makes training within it more effective. So Goku and Gohan don't end up stronger than Vegeta and Trunks because they're using a stronger transformation, but because their overall strength (in both base and SS) has improved drastically from training. Something like this...

Vegeta: 10
-- Super Saiyan (x50): 500
-- SS Grade 2 (x1.5): 750

Goku: 30
-- Super Saiyan (x50): 1,500
deviantART
FanFic: DragonBall GT Revised
[thread]
Powar Levuls: Main Series | Movies and Specials | GT
Nintendo/PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader
ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone")
(Not) lost (enough) DB Super plots!
A handy video guide to Kanzenshuu-level grammar quality!

Khin
I Live Here

Post by Khin » Thu May 05, 2016 6:16 pm

New username and new battle power list.Feedbacks will be appreciated. :)

Trunks Arc | Android Arc | Cell Arc

I'll update my list for Minus,Saiyan,Namek and Freeza Arc later.

Analytic
Beyond Newbie

Post by Analytic » Thu May 05, 2016 7:17 pm

apex_pretador wrote:
Analytic wrote:
isn't it a bit too low?
Did you mean high? I don't think I've ever seen anyone on this site besides ahill1 try to argue for Pocus being that strong.

DanielSSJ
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by DanielSSJ » Thu May 05, 2016 7:28 pm

Analytic wrote:Did you mean high? I don't think I've ever seen anyone on this site besides ahill1 try to argue for Pocus being that strong.
I get the feeling that he was being sarcastic.
My Official Unofficial Battle Power list (in-progress: updated 11/8/2022—FREEZA ARC COMPLETED)

ahill1
Regular

Post by ahill1 » Fri May 06, 2016 5:34 pm

RandomGuy96 wrote:
ahill1 wrote:I probably already asked it, but I'd like to see your numbers again:

Future Android #17
Future Android #18

Trunks SSJ (Androids saga)
Goku SSJ (Androids saga)
Vegeta SSJ (Androids saga)

Imperfect Cell (Ginger Town)
Future Android #17: 280,000,000
Future Android #18: 270,000,000

Trunks SSJ (Androids saga): 180,000,000
Goku SSJ (Androids saga): 240,000,000
Vegeta SSJ (Androids saga): 250,000,000

Imperfect Cell (Ginger Town): 270,000,000
Why do you think Vegeta was that stronger than Trunks?

RandomGuy96
Kicks it Old-School

Post by RandomGuy96 » Fri May 06, 2016 6:15 pm

Because I don't think he should be that different from when he fought Freeza and Cold. He only had eight months to train iirc. Also, Trunks was in awe of Vegeta's power when he displayed it against Android 18, speaking like he was not on that level.
The Monkey King wrote:
RandomGuy96 wrote:
dbgtFO wrote: Please elaborate as I do not know what you mean by "pushing Vegeta's destruction"
He's probably referring to the Bardock special. Zarbon was the one who first recommended destroying Planet Vegeta because the saiyans were rapidly growing in strength.
It was actually Beerus disguised as Zarbon #StayWoke
Herms wrote:The fact that the ridiculous power inflation is presented so earnestly makes me just roll my eyes and snicker. Like with Freeza, where he starts off over 10 times stronger than all his henchmen except Ginyu (because...well, just because), then we find out he can transform and get even more powerful, and then he reveals he can transform two more times, before finally coming out with the fact that he hasn't even been using anywhere near 50% of his power. Oh, and he can survive in the vacuum of space. All this stuff is just presented as the way Freeza is, without even an attempt at rationalizing it, yet the tone dictates we're supposed to take all this silly grasping at straws as thrilling danger. So I guess I don't really take the power inflation in the Boo arc seriously, but I don't take the power inflation in earlier arcs seriously either, so there's no net loss of seriousness. I think a silly story presented as serious is harder to accept than a silly story presented as silly.

Analytic
Beyond Newbie

Post by Analytic » Fri May 06, 2016 6:43 pm

Three years of training made him over 50x stronger; can't eight months at least yield noteworthy gains? All of the Super Saiyans are grouped together quite a few times (Tenshinhan even saying that they're not that different from one another) and Trunks was able to keep up with Vegeta when looking for Gero's lab. I think they should all be within the same league.

ahill1
Regular

Post by ahill1 » Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

^Agreed. I'd have the three Super Saiyans in the same range of power during the Androids saga:

Vegeta 100
Goku 95
Trunks 88

^That's what I like. Trunks is noticeable weaker than Vegeta but still in the same range of power IMO.

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Fri May 06, 2016 7:29 pm

ahill1 wrote:I probably already asked it, but I'd like to see your numbers again:

Future Android #17
Future Android #18

Trunks SSJ (Androids saga)
Goku SSJ (Androids saga)
Vegeta SSJ (Androids saga)

Imperfect Cell (Ginger Town)
Goku:
    350,000,000 (Super Saiyan)
Vegeta:
    370,000,000 (Super Saiyan)
Trunks:
    325,000,000 (Super Saiyan)
Android #17:
  • 400,000,000 (future)
Android #18:
  • 380,000,000 (future)
Cell:
  • 430,000,000 (imperfect; initial)
    1,100,000,000 (imperfect)
fadeddreams5 wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:... Haven't we already gotten these in GT? Goku dies, the DBs go away, and the Namekian DBs most likely won't be used again because of the Evil Dragons.
Goku didn't die in GT. The show sucked him off so much, it was impossible to keep him in the world of the living, so he ascended beyond mortality.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:31 am I'm just about done with the concept of reboots and making shows that were products of their time and impactful "new and sexy" and in line with modern tastes and sensibilities. Let stuff stay in their era and give today's kids their own shit to watch.

I always side eye the people who say "Now my kids/today's kids can experience what I did as a child!" Nigga, who gives a fuck about your childhood? You're an adult now and it was at least 15 years ago. Let the kids have their own experience instead of picking at a corpse.

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Sat May 07, 2016 12:45 am

Analytic wrote:
apex_pretador wrote:
Analytic wrote: 1,000,000,000. (Equal to Android saga SS Vegeta.)
isn't it a bit too low?
Did you mean high? I don't think I've ever seen anyone on this site besides ahill1 try to argue for Pocus being that strong.
Obviously that's ridiculously high. A being who bragged about being strongest in a 10g planet vs the strongest in the universe - the result must be clear. You have him 8x Freeza?

1,000,000,000 is the number I have for buu arc SS goku
My dragon ball respect threads
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

LightBing
I Live Here

Post by LightBing » Sat May 07, 2016 3:00 am

Regarding Mirai Trunks power. I have him barely stronger than when he fought Mecha Freeza, he only had eight months to get stronger.

What I disagree, with basically everybody since I never saw a concurring opinion. Is that Goku(Yardrat) was stronger than Mirai Trunks, I never understood that. I have Trunks much stronger than Goku. Here's why:

- Trunks spent 8 months in the future before returning, no reason to believe he gained that much power without any special training or partners. We know he's decently close to Goku and Vegeta in the Android Arc, since he's usually coupled with them.

- Goku said Trunks was holding back in their clash:
- Trunks said he could fight on pair with the Future Androids, individually.
In the chapter Trunks history, he barely survives an encounter with the Androids. After that, he immediately decides to use the time-machine and ask Goku for help, finally following his mother's will.
That should have been that last time he fought the Androids, so he was on pair with them at the time of Mecha Freeza. Don't forget, Trunks is a careful character.
It would make no sense whatsoever, if he fought the androids during the 8 months he waited for the time-machine to recharge.

Thought's? I don't think my theory has any holes.

Analytic
Beyond Newbie

Post by Analytic » Sat May 07, 2016 6:44 am

Future Gohan never reached his father's strength, and Trunks is barely any different from Gohan.

Future Trunks >= Future Gohan

Post-Yardrat Goku > Future Gohan