Official Unofficial Power Level Discussion Thread

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Official Unofficial Power Level Discussion Thread

Post by p-hyvo » Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:51 am

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:08 am
p-hyvo wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:59 am
Hugo Boss wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:57 pm
I don’t know how you got the idea that Goten seriously defeated Majin Boo in that tournament. Trunks was tutored by Piccolo in the preparation against Majin Boo, so it makes sense that he gets into mind. Perhaps Trunks doesn’t consider Boo as part of the main crew or rarely interacted with him.
After Goku departed with uub, the narrator goes on talking about the tournament. We see Goten fighting with pan, and this implies that goten somehow defeated buu in the first round
Even if this did happen (I don't know if it did) then truly, Buu is the worst person to match up against someone. Why? Because unlike all the other fighters, Buu can slack off before a tournament, he can be pursued to not participate by Mr. Satan or by giving candy to him etc.

And that would sound more logical as he is Buu. No way Goten feels strong enough to face Buu
I don't see why can't Goten be able to beat buu. After all, Goku trained him. I can see that to be totally possible.
Buu slacking is a dbs gimmick, not a part of z, and satan had no reason to bribe him to lose against goten

Hugo Boss
I Live Here

Post by Hugo Boss » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:12 am

p-hyvo wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:51 am
p-hyvo wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:59 am

After Goku departed with uub, the narrator goes on talking about the tournament. We see Goten fighting with pan, and this implies that goten somehow defeated buu in the first round
Even if this did happen (I don't know if it did) then truly, Buu is the worst person to match up against someone. Why? Because unlike all the other fighters, Buu can slack off before a tournament, he can be pursued to not participate by Mr. Satan or by giving candy to him etc.

And that would sound more logical as he is Buu. No way Goten feels strong enough to face Buu
I don't see why can't Goten be able to beat buu. After all, Goku trained him. I can see that to be totally possible.
Buu slacking is a dbs gimmick, not a part of z, and satan had no reason to bribe him to lose against goten
Goku pretty much told him that match was too bad for him, Goten had no chance. He didn’t have a chance when he was stronger as a kid, let alone at that point. I like the idea that Boo got asleep in the middle of the fight and that counted to Goten’s favor.

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:11 am

Hugo Boss wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:12 am

Goku pretty much told him that match was too bad for him, Goten had no chance. He didn’t have a chance when he was stronger as a kid, let alone at that point. I like the idea that Boo got asleep in the middle of the fight and that counted to Goten’s favor.
That's heascanon. Even if weaker than buu,base Goten could even be just a little weaker, not tens of hundreds of times .
And still, no way adult Goten is weaker than kid goten. At least physically, he has to be a lot stronger.
Link me the point were trunks said to be weaker than when he was a kid , I don't recall it and even searching I didn't find it.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Even if EoZ Goten defeated Buu (he wasn't happy to face Buu, so that should tell you something), 5 years went by and he stopped training, that is why he was chosen and forced to go to space. So assuming he could still defeat him is just that, an assumption based on ASSUMING he defeated Buu by outpowering him 5 years ago.
GT portrayed him as a laid back kid who goes on dates and spends his day on his cellphone. No need to state he doesn't even train anymore, his new lifestyle is elocuent enough.
Buu on the other hand doesn't get weaker by sleeping or not training

Hugo Boss
I Live Here

Post by Hugo Boss » Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:43 pm

p-hyvo wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:11 am

That's heascanon. Even if weaker than buu,base Goten could even be just a little weaker, not tens of hundreds of times .
And still, no way adult Goten is weaker than kid goten. At least physically, he has to be a lot stronger.
Link me the point were trunks said to be weaker than when he was a kid , I don't recall it and even searching I didn't find it.
What’s headcanon? Boo getting asleep in the middle of the match? More or less. That’s the only way I figured that could explain why Goten went ahead, since he didn’t get any stronger since he fought Boo.

I recall Trunks saying that his body went softer when he was trying to lift a wall in the first episodes of DBGT. Goten and Trunks suffered the same as Gohan in the Boo and RoF Arcs.

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:20 pm

Hugo Boss wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:43 pm
What’s headcanon? Boo getting asleep in the middle of the match? More or less. That’s the only way I figured that could explain why Goten went ahead, since he didn’t get any stronger since he fought Boo.

I recall Trunks saying that his body went softer when he was trying to lift a wall in the first episodes of DBGT. Goten and Trunks suffered the same as Gohan in the Boo and RoF Arcs.
Link that thing, you can't just tell you maybe remember something.
Plus, the body being softer doesn't mean that he's weaker than when he was a kid.
Eoz trunks was beefed up, so bogt trunks<eoz trunks is oobvious, I mean, I think I have more muscles than gt trunks and goten, and I'm not buff at all.
But still, eoz trunks>bogt trunks >>>kid trunks, but nothing implies that bogt trunks, even if weaker than eoz trunks,could beat but by going ssj

Hugo Boss
I Live Here

Post by Hugo Boss » Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:35 am

p-hyvo wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:20 pm
Hugo Boss wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:43 pm

Link that thing, you can't just tell you maybe remember something.
Plus, the body being softer doesn't mean that he's weaker than when he was a kid.
Eoz trunks was beefed up, so bogt trunks<eoz trunks is oobvious, I mean, I think I have more muscles than gt trunks and goten, and I'm not buff at all.
But still, eoz trunks>bogt trunks >>>kid trunks, but nothing implies that bogt trunks, even if weaker than eoz trunks,could beat but by going ssj
It’s against the forum rules to give external links to the tv show. Try an official broadcast service to see for yourself.

Anyway, I picked the lines that Herms collected.

Chapter: 518 (DBZ 324), P3.5
Vegeta: “Hmph. It pains us both how weak our children act.”
Goku: “Haha, that’s true. Well, that’s peace for you.”

Chapter: 519 (DBZ 325), P1.3
Goten: “Th-that can’t be! How can I go up against Boo right in the first round?!”
Goku: “It’s only a problem because you keep slacking off in your training.”

By the way, muscles don’t mean anything in Dragon Ball. SSGod has a leaner body build and it’s much stronger than regular Super Saiyan. Look at how strong the angels are. Proper ki control is what matters. If a Saiyan slack off in training, it’s only natural they get weaker or there is no noticeable progress, like Goku pointed out.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:36 am

Fast question: a post-Cell Games Future Trunks (before being trained by Shin to face Dabura and possibly Majin Buu) would stand where amongst the other Z fighters in the entirety of the series?

Would his SSJ be equal of Piccolo's Assimilated Cell Games power? More? How strong compared to Cell? (any of his forms, but in the very end of the arc).

Have in mind that this Trunks went to the Future to destroy the 2 androids and Cell.
P O W E R

GreatSaiyaman123
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:48 am

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:36 am Fast question: a post-Cell Games Future Trunks (before being trained by Shin to face Dabura and possibly Majin Buu) would stand where amongst the other Z fighters in the entirety of the series?

Would his SSJ be equal of Piccolo's Assimilated Cell Games power? More? How strong compared to Cell? (any of his forms, but in the very end of the arc).

Have in mind that this Trunks went to the Future to destroy the 2 androids and Cell.
Given the way his aura looks like the aura Goku and Gohan had during the Cell Games, I’d dare to say he’s a FPSSJ just they were. So he’s up there with the Super Saiyans from the Boo Arc. He might be able to defeat the Suppressed Cell who fought Goku and Gohan, but that’s about it.
Battle Powers List (Manga)

Guardian of the city, I am the one and only...Great Saiyaman!

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:03 am

GreatSaiyaman123 wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:48 am
Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:36 am Fast question: a post-Cell Games Future Trunks (before being trained by Shin to face Dabura and possibly Majin Buu) would stand where amongst the other Z fighters in the entirety of the series?

Given the way his aura looks like the aura Goku and Gohan had during the Cell Games, I’d dare to say he’s a FPSSJ just they were. So he’s up there with the Super Saiyans from the Boo Arc. He might be able to defeat the Suppressed Cell who fought Goku and Gohan, but that’s about it.
Ah that works better. So you aren't fond of the idea that until being trained by the Supreme Kai, Trunks used Grade 1. Much better. Yes. I can work with that. How much stronger would Goku be?

Also, would it sound extreme unlikely for Base Vegeta to be able to defeat Perfect Cell by the end of the Buu arc? (I can hype it up and say the beginning of BoG).
P O W E R

GreatSaiyaman123

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:35 am

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:03 am]
Ah that works better. So you aren't fond of the idea that until being trained by the Supreme Kai, Trunks used Grade 1. Much better. Yes. I can work with that. How much stronger would Goku be?

Also, would it sound extreme unlikely for Base Vegeta to be able to defeat Perfect Cell by the end of the Buu arc? (I can hype it up and say the beginning of BoG).
Grade 1 had been abandoned since they first entered Rosat. I don’t think anyone ever used that form again.

By Goku I think you mean CG/Boo Arc SSJ Goku? I think Trunks might be stronger than him, having a higher potential and all.

It is extremely far fetched. Not only the Base Saiyans were weaker than Freeza, but we are also shown SSJ2 powers are required to defeat Cell.
Battle Powers List (Manga)

Guardian of the city, I am the one and only...Great Saiyaman!

Hugo Boss
I Live Here

Post by Hugo Boss » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:30 pm

When Future Trunks fought Future Cell, I think that he was able to master Super Saiyan like Goku and Gohan did. So, perhaps we was almost as strong as Goku from Cell Games.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:43 pm

So this took me quite a while, but I did some scaling in the Heroes Manga for the Dark Demon Realm Revival Mission up until Towa sealed Mechikaboola. Enjoy! Up until Chapter 11! Will cover Chapter 12 in the future!

Post Cell Saga FTrunks/XTrunks Base = 1

Chronoa = (below XTrunks' Base, but time abilities overwhelm vastly superior opponents. Perhaps someone 100 times (Mira went Super and broke Free while he couldn't move an inch previously, making Chronoa roughly 0.8×Base which is below XTrunks) stronger can destroy her Freeze technique, or with the use of magic (showcased by Towa)) = 0.8×Base

XBardock (Masked Saiyan/released) = 40×Base

XTrunks (SSJ) = 50×Base

Mira (Base) = 40×Base
Mira (Super) = 80×Base

Towa (Base) = 10×Base (rough estimate given how she has warriors for herself and with her magic being the real deal)

Disclaimer: this seems to be based off of post Cell Games power levels. As such, when Chronoa explains to XTrunks what the Demon Realm is, she says that she have heard of individuals leaving it before, with Dabura being seen. That's an image of Majin Dabura, so it is possible that Babidi (a sorcerer) kidnapped him from the Demon Realm. So by the logic of SSJ Gohan (pre training) being less strong than his Cell Games SSJ, with him at the time being equal to Goku (the rage boosts gave him the edge), then Majin Dabura is at that level too. And in the Cell Games, Gohan should be stronger than FTrunks. It fits perfectly with Dabura being at the level of Cell Games SSJ Goku, a match for Perfect Cell. He also has some hacks and abilities though that may give him the edge, so Majin Dabura in this scaling should be a 100×Base. So:

Dabura (Majin) = 100×Base
Dabura (Base) = 50×Base (still stronger than Mira and XBardock, essentially the strongest out the three, including a SSJ XTrunks).

Half a year passes for the Saiyans and XGoku trains with XTrunks (only 3 days irl). The initial gap is unknown, but it may be the one from the Cell Games, since Trunks' had that Goku as the strongest fighter in his memories.

First mission is on Namek, where 50% Final Freeza merged with a Dark Dragon Ball, overwhelms the likes of SSJ Goku. Even his 100% was unable of this, so he must be at least twice as strong than SSJ Goku, or 5×50% Final. Base XTrunks is unable to even faze him, but Base XGoku kicks him hard enough to send him flying. XGoku's Base is comparable to SSJ Namek Goku, seeing that he couldn't deal huge damage to Freeza but when he charged a KHH along with his other self and fired it, Freeza went 100%.

XGoku (Base) = SSJ Namek Goku

XTrunks (Base) = 50% XGoku?

XFreeza (50% Final) = 5×50% Final Freeza
(100% Final FP) = 5×100% Final Freeza

Mira and Towa arrive to get the DDB. XTrunks obliterates Mira, both in Base. So, XTrunks must have gotten 40×times stronger while training with Goku and perhaps he gained half the increase, seeing how his Base is supposed to be superior already by the time they met.

XTrunks (post training) = 40×XTrunks
XGoku (post training) = 20×XGoku

So original XGoku is 4× original XTrunks

Towa = 0.25× XTrunks

Mechikaboola is clearly the top dog even in his elder state. He can make 1st Form Demon Gods with his power. So compared to God Towa, he has to be above her. It isn't a question of loyalty, but rather power.

In the next chapter Vegeta joins the battle. But in order for this to work out properly, Chronoa must have summoned a Buu saga Vegeta, as his Cell Games self wouldn't be as strong to fight back the likes of an empowered Perfect Cell. However a problem arises. The Dark DBs don't seem to provide the same power increase to all the beings that they empower. Or else a P Cell 5 times stronger than the original being taken care of by a Base Vegeta who can only be from as late as the early Buu saga, it won't make sense. So, Cell (according to Vegeta) got a bit stronger. Less than 2 times that said. Something of the scale between 1.1× or 1.2× is enough for him to still dominate everyone in the Cell Games, but also enough for Vegeta's growth to seem believable in comparison to XTrunks and XGoku. So P XCell should be roughly 60× a hypothetical Base Vegeta that has Grade 4 and can fight with him on par. But of course the manga cannot explain everything to us, so we shall theorize that Vegeta stands at a 60 times superior level than his Cell Saga level, which is massive, but XGoku and XTrunks also trained for similar results. He has to be relevant with the power scale after all.

XVegeta = 60× Cell Games Vegeta (the one who should be in the exact same scale as initial XGoku and XTrunks), he should also be roughly equivalent to XGoku

Gravy one shots XVegeta as a Demon God. We can't be sure of his strength before turning into one though. Same for Towa and Putine. XTrunks believes that Potara Fusion is the best solution. Imo, Potara and the Dance offer a boost of being roughly 150 times stronger than each individual fusee (usually the wekawe one). And XVegeks one shots Gravy. For him to be toyed like this, one can assume that a 2 times superiority for XVegeks is enough. That would place him at a 75×XTrunks. But compared to Goku and Vegeta, SSJ would suffice. Despite that, we can assume that Gravy was roughly like Mira or XBardock before going God. As for Cell X or Monster XCell, he should be in the same scale as XVegeks. Taking him down occasionally and dealing heavy blows to God Gravy. Besides, Putine wasn't in control due to him being vastly stronger, so it makes sense. In the end the combined attack of XVegeks and God Gravy annihilates Cell.

Gravy (Base) = XTrunks (post training) or 40×XTrunks (pre training)

Gravy (Demon God) = 75×XTrunks

A summarization (post training):

Chronoa = 0.02×XTrunks
Putine = Towa = 0.25×XTrunks
Gravy = XBardock = Mira = XTrunks
Perfect XCell = 1.15×XTrunks
-Enhanced with Dark Energy = 115×XTrunks
XVegeta = XGoku = 2×XTrunks
Majin Dabura = 2.5×XTrunks
-Base = 1.25×XTrunks
XFreeza = 4×XTrunks
-100% = 8×XTrunks
Goddesses Putine/Towa = 20×XTrunks
God Gravy = 75×XTrunks
XVegeks = 150×XTrunks+

Elsewhere, XGoku faces off against XKid Buu. Seeing how this Goku is 20 times stronger than his Cell Games counterpart, he may be able to out a fight with the Majin. He would require SSJ to do so which is also why he can't finish off a superior XKid Buu. He has a Dark DB inside of him. And he is pummeling XGoku. So, even if Base XGoku could fight seriously the Majin before, now with the Dark DB he can't. A power increase of 1.1× times is enough. So:

Kid Buu = 50×XGoku/XVegeta
XKid Buu = 1.2×Kid Buu or 60×XGoku/XVegeta

Then, Dabura comes into play. He is absolutely unscathed of Goku's attacks and the Majin is made of sort work, with him pitying the being for killing an alternate version of himself. But this isn't Majin Dabura, this is God Dabura. But, it would make sense for a "non-Majin" Dabura of the Buu saga to be equal to a "Base" XDabura. That would allow him to get the 75×Base (reffering to Dabura's Base) multiplier for the Demon God and still be superior to the rest Demon Gods and Xenos.

XDabura = Buu saga "Base Dabura" = 1.25×XTrunks
God XDabura = roughly 90×XTrunks (93×)

Buu absorbing Dabura would be an addition of their powers. He also still has the Dark DB infused with him, which results in:

Demon God XBuu = 150×XTrunks

Which is why SSJ XTrunks stands a chance when he tries to save XGoku from being killed. But then comes XVegito to save the day. Again, 150 times stronger than the fusees. But this time, it is a fusion of Goku and Vegeta, so he is much superior to Trunks. Nevertheless, the Majin isn't far behind in power and has amazing regeneration abilities to keep up with the warrior.

XVegito = 300×XTrunks

And then Chamel shows up and blocks one of XVegito's attacks which is intriguing. Not sure if he has Demon God or not. Anyway, he could be using his magic to negate the attack. In the next chapter he uses some technique, or something happens and he vanishes alongside with Buu.

Now, Mechikaboola decides to use his proxy of power against a warrior infused with a Dark DB. That would be XKing Vegeta, or Dark Masked King. He is facing off against XTrules who has a Dark DB. But no info is known about them. We don't know what's King Vegeta's state to determine his boost from the Mask although Turtles should be at his standard level from the movie and then infused with the DB which provides an unknown boost. XKing Vegeta dominates the fight, but XTurles eats a fruit from the Tree of Might, perhaps for the known boost of 15×times. Now, XKing Vegeta is pretty much unable to do much. Their initial power difference shouldn't be large enough to begin with. Salsa goes up against XTurles. After the fight, Turtles has blocked and counterattacked effectively most of Salsa's offensive strikes. And then he exclaims that XTurles may rival the Demon Gods. Basically, I will give Salsa the same power as Gravy.

Salsa = XTrunks
God Salsa = 75×XTrunks
XTurles (Base w/out Dark DB) = 2×XTrunks
-w/Dark DB = 6×XTrunks
-Fruit of the Tree of Might Consumed = 90×XTrunks

XKing Vegeta/Dark Masked King = 2×XTurles w/Dark DB = 12×XTrunks

Mechikaboola obliterates XTurles with all his power-ups with a mere blast, in his elder state. We don't know for sure how much stronger he is, but I doubt that he is less than 10 times stronger. Anyway, Chamel is back in the game and needs the help of the TP for something in Hell. There, Towa kills Goku from Fusion Reborn (he is in Base, but it is possible that he was using SSJ3 prior since Janemba is in his Super Form, unless if this is post their fight and he was weakend immensely). We are also introduced to Shroom who summons a powerful being known as a Reaper to pin Janemba down but fails and is killed. He did seem to do fairly well though, perhaps similarly to SSJ2 Vegeta from that time, which would translate to 50%SSJ of the Xenos (Goku and Vegeta).

Reaper = 50×XTrunks
Janemba (Super) = 125×XTrunks
-w/Dark DB = 1.2×Janemba (Super) = 150×XTrunks

XJanemba (Reaper Absorbed/Enhanced with Dark Energy) = 200×XTrunks

But Shroom seems to be in control of the fight by using superior skill and taking advantage of Janemba's attacks. So, he should be one of the more powerful Demon Gods.

Shroom = 2×XTrunks = XGoku/XVegeta
God Shroom = 150×XTrunks

When Chamel, XGoku and XVegeta arrive, Chamel is very confident in taking Towa head on. He does so and the two seem evenly matched, although I might give Chamel a light edge for escaping Towa and charging towards Shroom. As for Shroom, not only is he powerful in his own right, but he also sucks the energy out of the Saiyans weakening them and truly defeating them. He even pushes back Chamel quite easily. At the same moment, God Buu arrives and absorbs the remains of Janemba, while also taking a second Dark DB with him.

Chamel (Demon God?) = 30×XTrunks
God Buu (Janemba absorbed) = 350×XTrunks

XGogeta = 300×XTrunks
-Super Saiyan = 50×Base
(weakens as time progresses. Reaches Base levels of strength even as a Super Saiyan at his lowest, exchanging blows with Shroom)

Next up we get to see Towa arriving in a new battlefield alongside Buu, Chamel and XGohan with XTrunks. Lord Slug has one of the balls. In his Giant Form and in his Prime, he is capable of rivaling someone like 2nd form Freeza (most fans say so). With the Dark DB inside him, he has gained a considerable increase in power (perhaps the less strong you are, the greater the boost). A times 10 boost seems logical, since everyone has Base levels above those in the Cell Games. When empowered he covers up the gap in bases and forces XGohan to think that Fusion is the only option. This implies a massive growth in power and that's WHAT I will give to Slug. It did happen with Cell too after all. But he will be a tad weaker than Cell due to him being already below him in power and requiring a less powerful fusion.

Lord Slug (Giant Form) = 2nd Form Freeza = 0.03×XTrunks
-w/Dark DB = 10×Giant Form = 0.3×XTrunks
-Enhanced with Dark Energy = 100×XTrunks

Gohanks = 150×XTrunks
XGohan = 1.15×XTrunks

Seeing how Salsa performed against Buu and Slug with his special technique I will give him a small power up since he awakened some of that true demon God power within him. Of course it was his attack that did most of the work of cutting through Buu to separate Dabura and the DBs, with Slug being found in the middle.

Salsa = 1.2×XTrunks
-God Salsa = 90×XTrunks

Meanwhile, with all the Dark DBs collected but one, Mechikaboola has a plan and in Hell, Super XGogeta fought with Shroom. Shroom pushed him back for a considerable amount of time, although he does drain the Ki of his enemies weakening them, which is the only explanation as to how he wasn't eliminated by Super XGogeta instantly. I mean, he pretty much negated the entire meaning of going Super Saiyan by absorbing energy perhaps. Because apparently, Vegeta was sure that he could fight the Demon by his own, without the need for fusion.

Now things go crazy. Like really crazy. Broly is the remaining enemy with a Dark DB and Mechikaboola wants to brainwash him. It seems that he kinda knows that it's impossible, but I am sure that his objective is to indirectly punish Towa for a number of things. Despite her best efforts and even the assistance of XParagus, she is unable to contain SSJ4 XBroly. His Base should be superior to the Xenos, his SSJ4 vastly stronger and his enhancement from the Dark DB a minor one. Of course no one can keep up to him. Towa is wrecked very hard and reverts to Base. But Mira appears in front of her. I think that he has obtained a boost in power since all this dark energy enhancing that went on. And I will power up Towa from her battles a little too. I assume that Mira got a times 10 boost while fusing via the dark energy and Towa got as powerful, multiplying their powers to produce someone who could rival Broly. Also, since Mevhikabool states that Goku, Broly and Mira are practically near in terms of power, I think that XGoku has received a minor boost in power too, essentially becoming equal to Base XBroly. In the end they pretty much Ko each other simultaneously and the final Dark DB is taken,with Mira defusing, Goku being down and Broly too.

XBroly (Base) = 3×XTrunks
-Super Saiyan 4 = 4,000×Base
-w/Dark DB absorbed = 1.1×SSJ4

Towa (Base) = XTrunks
Mira (Base) = 15×XTrunks

XGoku = 3×XTrunks

Mira (Towa absorbed) = XBroly (FP) = 13,000-12,000×XTrunks ≈ XGoku (SSJ4)

Then, XKing Vegeta goes after XParagus who is pretty much toyed with, until XBardock arrives. Last time he was nearly equal to SSJ XTrunks but times have changed and the power granted to him by the mask once has left him, leaving him waaay below that level. So, in order for this to work, he needs to be weakened significantly, not to think that he had actually gotten stronger. He goes SSJ3 once he unlocks extra power from his mask and the form itself I assume, taking down the Dark Masked King easily, implying that he is at least as strong, or else he would have obliterated him in seconds, with XKing Vegeta being 12×XTrunks. But since he can rival XBardock, I will power him up (also it might be a real power up since Mechikaboola was trying to understand how to empower his Masked king with Dark Energy before).

XBardock (Base) = 0.05×XTrunks
-w/Mask = 0.06×XTrunks
-Super Saiyan 3 = 24×XTrunks

XKing Vegeta/Dark Masked King = 18×XTrunks

Later on, Mechikaboola is to execute his final plan, while XGoku escapes the Demon Realm and rendezvous with XVegeta in Hell, who has some hard time against Shroom and for a good reason. But Chronoa brought Goten as well in the crew and he fused with XTrunks to form XGotenks. The 2 should be exactly on par and a good match for Shroom. However, he is ordered back to the Demon Realm where the ceremony to turn Mechikaboola back to his Prime by the evil eternal dragon Shenron has begun. Thus the Time Patrol attacks. Everyone clears a path fro Chronoa to get to Mechikaboola, while Vegeta goes SSJ4 and decides to fuse with XGoku. XGogeta SSJ4 is born. His power unrivaled. XVegeta is equal to XGoku, thus received a boost in Base too. XGoten and XGohan go SSJ to rival the opposing Demon Gods. XTrunks even goes SSJ3 for 10 seconds to open a path for Chronoa. She forms the time labyrinth with her power from the Released form of hers, trapping Mechikaboola with her while teleporting back to the time nest the Time Patrol.

XVegeta = XGoku = 3×XTrunks

XGogeta = 450×XTrunks
-Super Saiyan 4 = 150×SSJ4 XGoku/XVegeta or 180,000×XTrunks

XGohan (Super Saiyan) = roughly 60×XTrunks

XGoten (Super Saiyan) = 50×XTrunks

XTrunks (Super Saiyan 3) = 400×XTrunks

Final Vedrict:

Pre-training

Chronoa = 0.8×Base
Post Cell Saga FTrunks/XTrunks = 1×Base
-SSJ = 50×Base
XGoku = 4×Base
Towa (Base) = 10×Base
XBardock (Masked Saiyan/released) = 40×Base
Mira (Base) = 40×Base
-Super = 80×Base
Dabura (Base) = 50×Base
-Majin = 100×Base

Post-training

XFreeza (50% Final) = 5×50% Final Freeza
-100% Final FP = 5×100% Final Freeza

XTrunks (post training) = 40×XTrunks
XGoku (post training) = 20×XGoku or 80×XTrunks

Chronoa = 0.02×XTrunks
Putine = Towa = 0.25×XTrunks
Gravy = XBardock = Mira = XTrunks
Perfect XCell = 1.15×XTrunks
-Enhanced with Dark Energy = 115×XTrunks
XVegeta = XGoku = 2×XTrunks
Majin Dabura = 2.5×XTrunks
-Base = 1.25×XTrunks
XFreeza = 4×XTrunks
-100% = 8×XTrunks
Goddesses Putine/Towa = 20×XTrunks
God Gravy = 75×XTrunks
XVegeks = 150×XTrunks

Kid Buu = 50×XGoku/XVegeta
XKid Buu = 1.2×Kid Buu or 60×XGoku/XVegeta

XDabura = Buu saga "Base Dabura" = 1.25×XTrunks
God XDabura = roughly 90×XTrunks

Demon God XBuu = 150×XTrunks

XVegito = 300×XTrunks

Salsa = XTrunks
God Salsa = 75×XTrunks
XTurles (Base w/out Dark DB) = 2×XTrunks
-w/Dark DB = 6×XTrunks
-Fruit of the Tree of Might Consumed = 90×XTrunks

XKing Vegeta/Dark Masked King = 2×XTurles w/Dark DB = 12×XTrunks

Reaper = 50×XTrunks
Janemba (Super) = 125×XTrunks
-w/Dark DB = 1.2×Janemba (Super) = 150×XTrunks
XJanemba (Reaper Absorbed/Enhanced with Dark Energy) = 200×XTrunks
Shroom = 2×XTrunks = XGoku/XVegeta
God Shroom = 150×XTrunks

Chamel = 0.4×XTrunks
God Chamel = 30×XTrunks
God Buu (Janemba absorbed) = 350×XTrunks

XGogeta = 300×XTrunks
-Super Saiyan = 50×Base

Lord Slug (Giant Form) = 2nd Form Freeza = 0.03×XTrunks
-w/Dark DB = 10×Giant Form = 0.3×XTrunks
-Enhanced with Dark Energy = 100×XTrunks

Gohanks = 150×XTrunks
XGohan = 1.15×XTrunks

Post-powerups

Salsa = 1.2×XTrunks
-God Salsa = 90×XTrunks

XBroly (Base) = 3×XTrunks
--w/Dark DB absorbed = 1.1×SSJ4

Towa (Base) = XTrunks
Mira (Base) = 15×XTrunks

XGoku = 3×XTrunks
Mira (Towa absorbed) = XBroly (FP) = 13,000-12,000×XTrunks ≈ XGoku (SSJ4)

XBardock (Base) = 0.05×XTrunks
-w/Mask = 0.06×XTrunks
-Super Saiyan 3 = 24×XTrunks

XKing Vegeta/Dark Masked King = 18×XTrunks

XVegeta = XGoku = 3×XTrunks
XGogeta = 450×XTrunks
-Super Saiyan 4 = 150×SSJ4 XGoku/XVegeta or 180,000×XTrunks
XGohan (Super Saiyan) = roughly 60×XTrunks

XGoten (Super Saiyan) = 50×XTrunks

XTrunks (Super Saiyan 3) = 400×XTrunks

Chronoa (Power of Time Unleashed) = ?

Mechikaboola (Youth restored) = ?

Demigra (God) = ?
P O W E R

Desassina

Post by Desassina » Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:43 pm

What do you think of this custom progression between Super Saiyan forms? I followed a general rule of mine, that is to make the first ascension 1.25 times higher, the second using the latter to the power of two (1.5625 in this case), and then double or multiply by eight for the next realm. Here's what I ended up with:
Super Saiyan = 50

Ascended SSJ = 62.5 ---- (1.25 times higher than SSJ)
Beyond A. SSJ = 78.125 ---- (1.25^2 times higher than SSJ)

Super Saiyan 2 = 125 ---- (2.5 times higher than SSJ)
Super Saiyan 3 = 312.5 ---- (2.5^2 times higher than SSJ)

SSJ God = 500 ---- (10 times higher than SSJ)
SSJ Blue = 5'000 ---- (10^2 times higher than SSJ)

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:12 am

Desassina wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:43 pm What do you think of this custom progression between Super Saiyan forms? I followed a general rule of mine, that is to make the first ascension 1.25 times higher, the second using the latter to the power of two (1.5625 in this case), and then double or multiply by eight for the next realm. Here's what I ended up with:
Super Saiyan = 50

No sense.This multipliers are terrible to use.and ssb is God x50 , No escape from that

Desassina

Post by Desassina » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:40 am

SSJB only used the power of SSJG, it didn't stack on top of it like Kaioken, and since the manga showed less than 10% of it being weaker than SSJG, 10 as a figure works fine as their transition, when in the movie they were the only other forms above SSJ. Try to explain why it doesn't work better next time.

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:48 am

Desassina wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:40 am SSJB only used the power of SSJG, it didn't stack on top of it like Kaioken, and since the manga showed less than 10% of it being weaker than SSJG, 10 as a figure works fine as their transition, when in the movie they were the only other forms above SSJ. Try to explain why it doesn't work better next time.
Ssb works differently between anime,and manga.
In manga you are right, but anyway God x10 is too much. It would be more like God x5 going by the thing that >ssb vegeta was weaker than God Goku by a good amount.
in anime it is God x50 and there are no contradictions to that. It is literally the ssj of a ssj God, it could mean only that.

Desassina

Post by Desassina » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:51 am

What I described was basically SSJB complete, when vanilla SSJB could be 5 times higher than SSJG, so that it doubled towards its full power. I just use Super Saiyan Blue across the states that it has. Not sure that the wording used in the anime and RoF movie appeals to the definition of stacking though.

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:21 am

Desassina wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:51 am What I described was basically SSJB complete, when vanilla SSJB could be 5 times higher than SSJG, so that it doubled towards its full power. I just use Super Saiyan Blue across the states that it has. Not sure that the wording used in the anime and RoF movie appeals to the definition of stacking though.
In the manga, ssbfp is ssb x10 because of merged zamasu being 10 times stronger than a ssb, so the God x10 doesn't work neither in that case.
Anime and rof movies bothbothas has a different way to work in comparison to the manga :
In rof movie ssb is beyond God x50, being that it still was weaker than beerus that hadn't been retconned yet at that point

In anime, ssb is simply God x50

In manga, ssb is God x5 and ssbFP is ssb x10 / God x50

Hugo Boss
I Live Here

Post by Hugo Boss » Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:52 am

Desassina wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:43 pm What do you think of this custom progression between Super Saiyan forms? I followed a general rule of mine, that is to make the first ascension 1.25 times higher, the second using the latter to the power of two (1.5625 in this case), and then double or multiply by eight for the next realm. Here's what I ended up with:
Super Saiyan = 50

I don’t have any problem with these numbers. By if I were to use one of the official multipliers, I would try to stick with the other given numbers as well, for consistency, even if this RPG formula particularly has no meaning whatsoever.

The rest would be something like this:

The variations of Super Saiyan used in the Cell Arc, I personally have like this: