Official Unofficial Power Level Discussion Thread

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Re: The Official Unofficial Power Levels Thread

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:58 pm

apex_pretador wrote:
DBZAOTA482 wrote: 1. There's no need for the thugs to have a huge power difference compared to the farmer and Videl may not have asked for "help" but the gunman still snuck up behind without her noticing with the gun and likely could have killed her had Gohan no intervened given she only reacted then. Also, Mr. Satan snuck up behind them and he dominated Van Dent BEFORE he could even try to use the gun (he had to pick it up first) because he was simply faster and more skilled then him.

Also, she only dominated one in the manga.

2. Spopovich did get a huge power increase but he barely had any control over his powers as Goku himself noted so he's basically the same weakling that even Mr. Satan could mop the floor with physically.

3. Not really. Raditz and Nappa were still HUGE powerhouses in their own rights plus Gohan never thought highly of Mr. Satan. He was always a weakling in his eyes.

4. There's nothing special about the blade itself... it was clear she had the physical power to make the helmet an extremely lethal weapon and she decapitated the T-rex because she was simply stronger than it... Yamcha and Puar were even shocked by how much she can do despite being scared (not even strong men in real-life can do that). Also, Muten Roshi was caught off-guard with his back turned and it was mostly gag (still impressive nonetheless).

5. No, King Chappa actually has superhuman feats and statements to back up his legitimacy plus I'm not just talking about those tournaments. I'm talking the Tenkaichi Budokai as a whole and back then it used to have the legit strongest of the strongest (especially the 23rd year) participating whereas the one during Mr. Satan's era was obviously more of a commercialized event.

6. Videl couldn't believe any of the overly superhuman stuff Gohan or the others did to begin with since they all seemingly came outta nowhere. If she did anything close to them herself then she'd see the light as well.
1. But she still dominated, not just did she "somehow" beat him. Videl >> thug > random dude with PL 5 is shown.

2. It doesn't matter if he has perfect control over it or not, he still has a high degree of control, like BoDB goku has, with kamehameha. He still has huge power , i.e. , strength, speed & durability. And, he is already a strong martial artist with a lot of muscle strength. Anyways, goku never said he can't control his powers.
Even pre-majin, he'll be a really, really strong guy in real world.

3. The "HUGE" powerhouses, if ever fought cell , would have resulted in exact same performance as satan, that was my point. Satan was still a regular human, the strongest regular human.

4. She's strong, no denying, but her helmet blade was like a sword, cutting through the T-rex easily. She was weaker than yamcha anyways.

5. How can you tell that the tournament in which chappa won, was better than 24th TB competition ? What are chappa's superhuman feats anyways? Statements ? Satan has them as well. Remember that satan's punching machine feat? 139 was the highest record satan set 7 years ago. No one was better than that last time, nor did anyone publicly beat that record in 7 years. Even the 76 competetors who tried in 25th TB could manage 112 AT BEST.
It was just bad that he was up against guys who could all destroy planets (except maybe krillin).

He had quite a great reputation. Only tournaments we see , which were better than 24th TB , were 21st , 22nd & 23rd which had - moon destruction , ring destruction , the island destruction - in the final. How can we even compare them to 24th TB, which had no ki user?

6. Videl didn't realize she was "much" stronger than her dad according to gohan (even before training for TB)
Videl couldn't believe that someone could set score higher than satan on punching machine. Everything points at satan being really, really strong for a regular human.
1. This doesn't disprove she was still in danger of getting shot till Gohan stepped in.

2. Yes, he did:

Chapter:
441 (DBZ 247), P12.2-5
Kuririn: “Th-that bastard, he [fired] a ki wave…though it didn’t have that much ki power…!”
Vegeta: “No…He’d lose if he killed her. He purposefully fired a weak one…”
Goku: “…It seems like he has power far surpassing his own abilities…I don’t get it…What’s going on?...”

3. No they wouldn't... they would at least present an impressive light show instead of just intermediate fighting skills.

4. Doesn't matter if the blade is like a sword... the point is beheading a T-rex is a feat unreachable in real-life and beyond anything Videl has shown.

5. King Chappa went an entire tournament untouched (something of which Mr. Satan couldn't even do), could move so fast that he looked as though he has 8 arms (a move Goku later replicated), and was thought to be a tough opponent for Goku by Yamcha and Jackie Chun during the 22nd Budokai despite seeing Goku fought seriously during Uranai Baba's Palace and knowing he'd get even stronger (they were wrong but only because they underestimated Goku). Though that's pretty easy to look past because Chappa only existed to make Goku look good.

Muten Roshi believed Goku and Krillin wouldn't have made it past the preliminary rounds of the Tenkaichi Budokai without training so likely that also applies to the tournaments proceeding the 21st one and no, none of the stuff you mentioned about Mr. Satan makes him superhuman. That just proves he's a little better than the average fighter.

6. Maybe the gap between Videl and her father isn't really significant... I mean, pretty much the most Gohan ever really says about her is she has talent not that she's massively above the average fighter.
fadeddreams5 wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:... Haven't we already gotten these in GT? Goku dies, the DBs go away, and the Namekian DBs most likely won't be used again because of the Evil Dragons.
Goku didn't die in GT. The show sucked him off so much, it was impossible to keep him in the world of the living, so he ascended beyond mortality.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:31 am I'm just about done with the concept of reboots and making shows that were products of their time and impactful "new and sexy" and in line with modern tastes and sensibilities. Let stuff stay in their era and give today's kids their own shit to watch.

I always side eye the people who say "Now my kids/today's kids can experience what I did as a child!" Nigga, who gives a fuck about your childhood? You're an adult now and it was at least 15 years ago. Let the kids have their own experience instead of picking at a corpse.

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:38 pm

DBZAOTA482 wrote:
apex_pretador wrote:
DBZAOTA482 wrote: 1. There's no need for the thugs to have a huge power difference compared to the farmer and Videl may not have asked for "help" but the gunman still snuck up behind without her noticing with the gun and likely could have killed her had Gohan no intervened given she only reacted then. Also, Mr. Satan snuck up behind them and he dominated Van Dent BEFORE he could even try to use the gun (he had to pick it up first) because he was simply faster and more skilled then him.

Also, she only dominated one in the manga.

2. Spopovich did get a huge power increase but he barely had any control over his powers as Goku himself noted so he's basically the same weakling that even Mr. Satan could mop the floor with physically.

3. Not really. Raditz and Nappa were still HUGE powerhouses in their own rights plus Gohan never thought highly of Mr. Satan. He was always a weakling in his eyes.

4. There's nothing special about the blade itself... it was clear she had the physical power to make the helmet an extremely lethal weapon and she decapitated the T-rex because she was simply stronger than it... Yamcha and Puar were even shocked by how much she can do despite being scared (not even strong men in real-life can do that). Also, Muten Roshi was caught off-guard with his back turned and it was mostly gag (still impressive nonetheless).

5. No, King Chappa actually has superhuman feats and statements to back up his legitimacy plus I'm not just talking about those tournaments. I'm talking the Tenkaichi Budokai as a whole and back then it used to have the legit strongest of the strongest (especially the 23rd year) participating whereas the one during Mr. Satan's era was obviously more of a commercialized event.

6. Videl couldn't believe any of the overly superhuman stuff Gohan or the others did to begin with since they all seemingly came outta nowhere. If she did anything close to them herself then she'd see the light as well.
1. But she still dominated, not just did she "somehow" beat him. Videl >> thug > random dude with PL 5 is shown.

2. It doesn't matter if he has perfect control over it or not, he still has a high degree of control, like BoDB goku has, with kamehameha. He still has huge power , i.e. , strength, speed & durability. And, he is already a strong martial artist with a lot of muscle strength. Anyways, goku never said he can't control his powers.
Even pre-majin, he'll be a really, really strong guy in real world.

3. The "HUGE" powerhouses, if ever fought cell , would have resulted in exact same performance as satan, that was my point. Satan was still a regular human, the strongest regular human.

4. She's strong, no denying, but her helmet blade was like a sword, cutting through the T-rex easily. She was weaker than yamcha anyways.

5. How can you tell that the tournament in which chappa won, was better than 24th TB competition ? What are chappa's superhuman feats anyways? Statements ? Satan has them as well. Remember that satan's punching machine feat? 139 was the highest record satan set 7 years ago. No one was better than that last time, nor did anyone publicly beat that record in 7 years. Even the 76 competetors who tried in 25th TB could manage 112 AT BEST.
It was just bad that he was up against guys who could all destroy planets (except maybe krillin).

He had quite a great reputation. Only tournaments we see , which were better than 24th TB , were 21st , 22nd & 23rd which had - moon destruction , ring destruction , the island destruction - in the final. How can we even compare them to 24th TB, which had no ki user?

6. Videl didn't realize she was "much" stronger than her dad according to gohan (even before training for TB)
Videl couldn't believe that someone could set score higher than satan on punching machine. Everything points at satan being really, really strong for a regular human.
1. This doesn't disprove she was still in danger of getting shot till Gohan stepped in.

2. Yes, he did:

Chapter:
441 (DBZ 247), P12.2-5
Kuririn: “Th-that bastard, he [fired] a ki wave…though it didn’t have that much ki power…!”
Vegeta: “No…He’d lose if he killed her. He purposefully fired a weak one…”
Goku: “…It seems like he has power far surpassing his own abilities…I don’t get it…What’s going on?...”

3. No they wouldn't... they would at least present an impressive light show instead of just intermediate fighting skills.

4. Doesn't matter if the blade is like a sword... the point is beheading a T-rex is a feat unreachable in real-life and beyond anything Videl has shown.

5. King Chappa went an entire tournament untouched (something of which Mr. Satan couldn't even do), could move so fast that he looked as though he has 8 arms (a move Goku later replicated), and was thought to be a tough opponent for Goku by Yamcha and Jackie Chun during the 22nd Budokai despite seeing Goku fought seriously during Uranai Baba's Palace and knowing he'd get even stronger (they were wrong but only because they underestimated Goku). Though that's pretty easy to look past because Chappa only existed to make Goku look good.

Muten Roshi believed Goku and Krillin wouldn't have made it past the preliminary rounds of the Tenkaichi Budokai without training so likely that also applies to the tournaments proceeding the 21st one and no, none of the stuff you mentioned about Mr. Satan makes him superhuman. That just proves he's a little better than the average fighter.

6. Maybe the gap between Videl and her father isn't really significant... I mean, pretty much the most Gohan ever really says about her is she has talent not that she's massively above the average fighter.
1. But that puts her well above a thug , who himself is well above a random dud with PL 5 , and this is before she even begin training with gohan.

2. Actually, this quotes even solidifies my point. He was "holding" more power than he was capable of, a.k.a. higher power level , but nothing is mentioned about power control. Actually, vegeta saying that he purposefully fired weaker blast means spopovich has good control.

3. They would still get bitchslapped if cell notices them, just like satan.

4. We don't know if videl is capable of it, or not.

5. My argument : Satan's competition was lolworthy to 21st, 22nd & 23rd TB , but not anyone before that , like chappa's TB.
Your argument : Chappa >> Satan, as he went entire tournament untouched.
My argument : Satan >> avg fighter (excluding 21st, 22nd & 23rd TB finalists)
Your argument : Satan = avg fighter
I'm not comparing satan to king chappa directly, or calling him superior to him , but saying that satan is lolworthy for non z fighter humans is unfair. We didn't even know what competition king chapa or earlier champions faced, but only know that 21st, 22nd & 23rd TB were "MORE EXCITING" than this one.

Fact is, satan had the world record for strongest punch EVER for 7 years, and even in the world tournament, no one except Z fighters was ANYWHERE NEAR to him (atleast 76 fighters were nowhere near him).

6. Why so? Why having hard time believing videl's strength?
My dragon ball respect threads
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

Kaboom

Post by Kaboom » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:30 pm

If you guys want to keep this discussion about Videl's strength going, then maybe you should make a new thread for it in the In-Universe section. Getting a bit too far off the topic of "post your fan-made numbers" here.
deviantART
FanFic: DragonBall GT Revised
[thread]
Powar Levuls: Main Series | Movies and Specials | GT
Nintendo/PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader
ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone")
(Not) lost (enough) DB Super plots!
A handy video guide to Kanzenshuu-level grammar quality!

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:07 pm

apex_pretador wrote: 1. But that puts her well above a thug , who himself is well above a random dud with PL 5 , and this is before she even begin training with gohan.

2. Actually, this quotes even solidifies my point. He was "holding" more power than he was capable of, a.k.a. higher power level , but nothing is mentioned about power control. Actually, vegeta saying that he purposefully fired weaker blast means spopovich has good control.

3. They would still get bitchslapped if cell notices them, just like satan.

4. We don't know if videl is capable of it, or not.

5. My argument : Satan's competition was lolworthy to 21st, 22nd & 23rd TB , but not anyone before that , like chappa's TB.
Your argument : Chappa >> Satan, as he went entire tournament untouched.
My argument : Satan >> avg fighter (excluding 21st, 22nd & 23rd TB finalists)
Your argument : Satan = avg fighter
I'm not comparing satan to king chappa directly, or calling him superior to him , but saying that satan is lolworthy for non z fighter humans is unfair. We didn't even know what competition king chapa or earlier champions faced, but only know that 21st, 22nd & 23rd TB were "MORE EXCITING" than this one.

Fact is, satan had the world record for strongest punch EVER for 7 years, and even in the world tournament, no one except Z fighters was ANYWHERE NEAR to him (atleast 76 fighters were nowhere near him).

6. Why so? Why having hard time believing videl's strength?
1. Again like I said, there's no need for a significant difference in number between the farmer and that thug since odds are he's just a regular human himself, and Videl beat him because she was stronger and had superior training. Nothing more to it.

2. That's exactly what I meant... he acquired power that far exceed what he naturally can deal with thus it's beyond his control and nothing suggests he was any stronger than he was leading on during his fight with Videl given Vegeta's reasoning for allowing himself to be possessed by Babidi was based on how the Budokai on-lookers reacted to him. Physically he's still the same weakling that even Mr. Satan could mop the floor with.

3. He might actually bother to kill them off as they're actually very strong in their own rights. Cell didn't even view Mr. Satan as worth dirtying his hands with because he was a weakling.

4. But we know she hasn't shown any extraordinary levels of strength, speed, or dexterity so I seriously doubt she can.

5. Except he IS lolworthy compared to non Z-warrior humans. When you compare his showings to the likes of Nam, Tao Pai Pai (organic), or even Pamput... he just can't compete... I'd say he's a lot weaker than even Chapter 1 Goku. Muten Roshi scoffed at him despite being impressed with Goku and Krillin's level of power noting they were incredible though strictly on a human level. In fact, the whole joke behind his character is that he's this charismatic man who has the general public convinced he's this super-strong and intimidating savior of the Earth when in reality he's basically just a normal human with no special talent whatsoever.

I'm not saying he isn't stronger than the average fighter just that the gap is not gigantic like you're suggesting because after all, he failed to KO a gunman despite being enraged and one guy scored 112 on the punching machine so he definitely didn't score the highest by a landslide.

6. Because she never did anything that shows her as massively above her father and all statements involving her strength suggest "Videl >= Mr. Satan" or "Videl > Mr. Satan" not "Videl >>> Mr. Satan".
Last edited by DBZAOTA482 on Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
fadeddreams5 wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:... Haven't we already gotten these in GT? Goku dies, the DBs go away, and the Namekian DBs most likely won't be used again because of the Evil Dragons.
Goku didn't die in GT. The show sucked him off so much, it was impossible to keep him in the world of the living, so he ascended beyond mortality.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:31 am I'm just about done with the concept of reboots and making shows that were products of their time and impactful "new and sexy" and in line with modern tastes and sensibilities. Let stuff stay in their era and give today's kids their own shit to watch.

I always side eye the people who say "Now my kids/today's kids can experience what I did as a child!" Nigga, who gives a fuck about your childhood? You're an adult now and it was at least 15 years ago. Let the kids have their own experience instead of picking at a corpse.

ThePiccolo
Not-So-Newbie

Post by ThePiccolo » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:34 pm

I've decided to redo my power level list again. If there's any feedback, or anything I've done plain wrong, go ahead and tell me :D. Skipped Saiyan and Frieza arcs. Everyone pretty much knows the levels from those arcs.

Multipliers
Oozaru - 10x base
SSJ/MSSJ - 50x Base (MSSJ being the form Goku and Gohan used in the Cell Games. M is Mastered)
SSJ Grade 2 - 60x Base
SSJ Grade 3 - 90x Base
SSJ2 - 150x Base (Yeah, I use a 3xSSJ boost for SSJ2)
SSJ3 - 600x Base

Fusions
Dance - 30x A (20x A for Gotenks pre-RoSaT)
Potara - A+B x 500

Main Story

Trunks Saga
Android Saga
Cell Saga
Cell Games
The Future
OtherWorld
Majin Buu Saga
Fusion Saga
End of Z
Movies

Dead Zone
The World's Strongest
The Tree of Might
Lord Slug
Cooler's Revenge
Return of Cooler
Super Android 13
Broly the Legendary Super Saiyan
Bojack Unbound
Broly Second Coming
Bio-Broly
Fusion Reborn
Wrath of the Dragon
Battle of Gods
Resurrection F
Specials

Bardock The Father of Goku/Episode of Bardock
History of Trunks
Yo! Son Goku and his friends return
Well, that's pretty much it. I might try to make a GT list, and a list for the ROF arc of DBS since it's so different.
Last edited by ThePiccolo on Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:15 pm

- Don't you think you have Cold very low? He should be weaker than Freeza but by that much?
- Vegeta is stronger than Goku in the Android arc. Remember Goku's words after he woke up.
- Why say Piccolo is even with 17 if you don't put their BP equal?
- Vegeta, Semi and Perfect Cell gaps are too close for my liking but I guess it's not that big of a deal.
- I still think SSJG3 Trunks should be over Cell.
- I guess you don't follow Daizenshuu 2 and have Gohan weaker. No biggie I guess.
- Why do you have the kids that weak?
- East Kaioshin should be a lot more stronger than Piccolo.
- With that gap Yakon should not pose a threat to Goku as Gohan suggested.
- Kuririn > Tenshinhan. Always.
- Freeza said his skills were rusty not his power.

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:11 am

Shouldn't base gotenks be MUCH stronger than piccolo ?
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:15 am

My improved power level list , in parts

Part 1 : Dragon ball
apex_pretador wrote:DB hunt
21st TB
RRA encounter:
Fight with unknowns:
22nd TB
King piccolo arc:
23rd TB
Last edited by apex_pretador on Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:19 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:52 am

Part 2 : Encounter with aliens

Attack of saiyans

Raditz
Nappa and vegeta
Namek trip
Battle with freeza
Last edited by apex_pretador on Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:38 am

Part 3 : Android threats

Arrival of trunks
Arrival of androids
The HTC training results
Let's play cell games
Future of trunks:
MULTIPLIERS:

- SS = 25x base
- ASS = 35x base
- MSS / FPSS = 50x base
- USS = 50x base
- SS2 = 100x base
- Namekian fusion = piccolo x 2
Last edited by apex_pretador on Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:42 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:05 am

Part 4 : Majin buu

Tournament
Fusion-HAAA
Battle against the oldest kid ever
MULTIPLIERS:

- Potara (for kibitoshin & goku-han) = (A + B) x 3
- Buu absorptions = Buu + Absorbed power
- SS3 = 4x SS2 = 400x base (goku only)
Last edited by apex_pretador on Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:41 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

ThePiccolo
Not-So-Newbie

Post by ThePiccolo » Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:29 pm

Zombie wrote:- Don't you think you have Cold very low? He should be weaker than Freeza but by that much?
- Vegeta is stronger than Goku in the Android arc. Remember Goku's words after he woke up.
- Why say Piccolo is even with 17 if you don't put their BP equal?
- Vegeta, Semi and Perfect Cell gaps are too close for my liking but I guess it's not that big of a deal.
- I still think SSJG3 Trunks should be over Cell.
- I guess you don't follow Daizenshuu 2 and have Gohan weaker. No biggie I guess.
- Why do you have the kids that weak?
- East Kaioshin should be a lot more stronger than Piccolo.
- With that gap Yakon should not pose a threat to Goku as Gohan suggested.
- Kuririn > Tenshinhan. Always.
- Freeza said his skills were rusty not his power.
- I guess I do. Bumped him up to 85 million
- True. All I remember was Piccolo saying Vegeta "might" be stronger than Goku, but guess I forgot Goku himself admitting it. Swapped Goku and Vegeta's levels
- Oh, my bad, then. Didn't mean to say they were even
- Yeah, I'm one of those who do think a 10% gap is pretty big. Vegeta having a 20% gap over Semi Cell, then P. Cell having a 30% gap over Vegeta is good enough for me
- I was actually thinking that SSJG3 Trunks was too close to SSJG2 Vegeta. So I made the Grade 3 multiplier higher, and raised Trunks' over Cell :D
- Yeah, 7 years is a long time. But I do think Gohan went back to 90% of his Cell Games power through training for the Budokai
- Post RoSaT, I think they're fine. But I guess they are a bit low for pre, but that was only because of the fusion multiplier. Well, I've decided to use a smaller fusion multiplier pre RoSaT, so I raised Goten and Trunks to 18 million and 19 million respectively.
- True. Bumped Piccolo down to 1.4 billion
- Well, that match did seem pretty even before it went dark, but I guess I could bump Yakon to 90 million
- I just always thought since Tien trained, he could reach Krillin's power. But I guess what Toriyama says goes, and I'll have Krillin stronger. But Tien's very close, imo
- Eh, it's just different ways to interpret it, I guess.
apex_pretador wrote:Shouldn't base gotenks be MUCH stronger than piccolo ?

Since I have SSJ Gotenks post = SSJ3 Goku, and since I use a 50x SSJ for fusions as well, that would make SSJ3 Goku over 50x Piccolo as well, which would make Goku almost 4x stronger than Piccolo in SSJ, and I don't think the gap is that big.

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:10 pm

ThePiccolo wrote:- I just always thought since Tenshinhan trained, he could reach Krillin's power. But I guess what Toriyama says goes, and I'll have Krillin stronger. But Tenshinhan's very close, imo
Limits?

Since I have SSJ Gotenks post = SSJ3 Goku, and since I use a 50x SSJ for fusions as well, that would make SSJ3 Goku over 50x Piccolo as well, which would make Goku almost 4x stronger than Piccolo in SSJ, and I don't think the gap is that big.
I just worked out no multiplier for gotenks, and I used these for him :
- Official multipliers for goku
- Base gotenks (pre) > piccolo
- SS gotenks (pre) between majin vegeta & fat buu

and, SS turned out to be 3x for him, & even post RoSaT , 3x worked perfectly for me. (you can check out my numbers in the 4 posts above this).

Atleast post HTC gotenks must be a lot superior to piccolo, as he was like gotenks is the only hope (even before knowing he can go SS)
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

ThePiccolo
Not-So-Newbie

Post by ThePiccolo » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:09 pm

apex_pretador wrote:
ThePiccolo wrote:- I just always thought since Tenshinhan trained, he could reach Krillin's power. But I guess what Toriyama says goes, and I'll have Krillin stronger. But Tenshinhan's very close, imo
Limits?

I don't really think any one has set limits. I mean, the whole show is about surpassing limits.

and, SS turned out to be 3x for him, & even post RoSaT , 3x worked perfectly for me. (you can check out my numbers in the 4 posts above this).

Atleast post HTC gotenks must be a lot superior to piccolo, as he was like gotenks is the only hope (even before knowing he can go SS)
Well, I just don't like using different multipliers. It's just confusing. And I'm pretty sure Piccolo would know that post HTC Gotenks could go SSJ, since he already saw Gotenks go SSJ pre RoSaT.

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:26 pm

Well, I just don't like using different multipliers. It's just confusing. And I'm pretty sure Piccolo would know that post HTC Gotenks could go SSJ, since he already saw Gotenks go SSJ pre RoSaT.[/quote]

I too thought this, however, the boys separately turned SSJ before fusing hence why Gotenks immediately came out as one. Piccolo, like everyone including the boys assumed it could only work this way.
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

How the Black Arc Should End (by Lightbing!):

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:55 am

ThePiccolo wrote:

Well, I just don't like using different multipliers. It's just confusing. And I'm pretty sure Piccolo would know that post HTC Gotenks could go SSJ, since he already saw Gotenks go SSJ pre RoSaT.
Piccolo never saw gotenks go SSJ, he never did that pre RoSaT.

Even when gotenks goes SSJ in the RoSaT , piccolo was like "wow, they can go super-saiyajin when fused".

Plus, base gotenks post rosat was heavily implied to be atleast comparable to his SSJ self , if not superior. We also see how the gap between super buu & SS gotenks was more like 2-3x, rather than 7.5x as it would've been if gotenks has the same multipliers as goku.
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

ahill1
Regular

Post by ahill1 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:55 pm

Dragon Ball battle powers

Son Goku Saga

Son Goku - 10
Bulma - 4
Bear Bandit - 6.4
Muten Roshi - 29.6
Oolong - 2
Puar - 1
Yamcha - 9
Son Goku (Hungry) - 8.8
Yamcha (Rogafufuken) - 10.5
Gyu Mao - 19
Chi Chi - 6.6
Dinosaur - 6.3
Muten Roshi (Maximum power) - 44.4
Rabbit Goons - 5
Carrotizer Rabbit - 5.7
Pilaf - 1
Shu - 3
Mai - 4
Son Goku (W/o tail) - 9
Kuririn - 7
Lunch (Good) - 3.5
Lunch (Bad) - 5.7

21st Budokai

Tall Orinji Temple Senior - 9
Fat Orinji Temple Senior - 8.8
Fighter #69 - 5.8
Yamcha - 12
Black Boxer - 5.4
Bruce Lee - 6
Bacterian - 11.2
Muten Roshi (initial/ vs Yamcha) - 18
Yamcha (Rogafufuken) - 14
Ranfan - 18.8
Giran - 18
Son Goku (W/o tail) - 22
Muten Roshi (Powered up/vs Kuririn) - 22
Kuririn (Initial) - 16.8
Kuririn (Full power) - 20
Muten Roshi (Finishing Kuririn) - 25
Namu - 29
Son Goku (With tail) - 30
Muten Roshi (Full power/vs Goku) - 29.6
Son Goku (Tired) - 6
Oozaru Goku - 60
Muten Roshi (Maximum power) - 45
Muten Roshi Full Power Kamehameha - 70
Muten Roshi (Tired) - 5.85

Red Ribbon Army Saga

Son Goku (Holding back) - 26
General Silver - 10
Suno - 1.5
Sergeant Metallic - 25
Son Goku (Full power) - 30
Murasaki - 18.8
General White - 7
Son Goku (Tired and hungry) - 20
Buyon - 24
Son Goku (Post Buyon battle) - 10
Android #8 (Full power) - 35
Bruce Lee Impersonator - 6
Bulma - 4
Kuririn - 20
Muten Roshi - 29.6
Lunch (Good) - 3.5
Lunch (Bad) - 5.7
Pirate Robot - 25
Giant Octopus - 23
General Blue - 27
Son Goku (vs Blue) - 33.75
Bora - 13
Upa - 2
Captain Yellow - 6
Tao Pai Pai - 60
Karin - 90
Son Goku (Post Karin) - 80
Tao Pai Pai (Full power) - 71
Tao Pai Pai (Dodonpa) - 79
Colonel Violet - 5.8
Commander Red - 5
Staff Officer Black - 35
Commander Black (Battle Jacket) - 72

Uranai Baba Saga

Uranai Baba - 1
Kuririn - 20
Dracula Man - 10
Upa - 2
Puar - 1
Invisible Man - 11
Yamcha - 12
Yamcha (Rogafufuken) - 14
Muten Roshi - 29.6
Bulma - 4
Mummy-kun - 33.75
Son Goku (Initial) 50
Akkuman - 50
Son Goku (Vs Akkuman) - 58
Son Goku (Finishing Akkuman/Full power) - 80
Son Gohan - 77
Son Gohan Kamehameha - 92.4
Son Goku Kamehameha - 96
Pilaf Machine - 29
Shu Machine - 24
Mai Machine - 25
Fused Pilaf Machine - 70

22nd Tenkaichi Budokai

King Chappa - 90
Son Goku (Initial/vs King Chappa) - 108
Yamcha - 106
Tenshinhan (Initial) - 106
Yamcha Rogafufuken - 140
Tenshinhan (Powered up/vs Yamcha's Rogafufuken) - 145
Yamcha Kamehameha - 159
Tenshinhan (Powered up 2/vs Yamcha's Kamehameha) - 166
Muten Roshi - 154
Man Wolf - 22
Kuririn - 108
Chaozu - 102
Chaozu (Dodonpa) - 114
Panput - 33
Muten Roshi (Serious/vs Tenshinhan) - 180
Tenshinhan (Powered up/vs Muten Roshi) - 180
Muten Roshi (Unseen full power) - 210
Tsuru - 166
Kuririn - 108
Son Goku (Initial) - 108
Son Goku (Little more serious) - 160
Son Goku (Full Tournament Level) - 220
Tenshinhan Full Power (Roshi's estimation) - 220
Tenshinhan (vs Goku's Full Tournament Level) - 248
Son Goku (Full power) - 275
Tenshinhan (Full power) - 270
Tenshinhan (Kikoho) - 540

Flashback-Mutaito vs Daimao

Mutaito - 264
Roshi (Young) - 240
Tsuru (Young) - 240

Piccolo Daimao Saga

Son Goku (Tired) - 125
Tambourine - 220
Son Goku (Fully healed) 275
Son Goku (vs Yajirobe/Match Level) - 160
Yajirobe (Warming up) - 150
Cymbal - 150
Yajirobe (Full power) - 250
Piano - 68
Giran - 18
Tambourine - 220
Son Goku (Full power) - 275
Piccolo Daimao (Initial) - 264
Piccolo Daimao (40%) - 600
Son Goku Kamehameha - 396
Piccolo Daimao (Unseen full power) 1,500
Son Goku (Fully healed) - 280
Yajirobe (Post Karin tower climb) - 266
Tenshinhan - 270
Muten Roshi - 210
Chaozu - 102
Karin (Post Hax) - 270
Prime Piccolo Daimao - 3,000
King's Guard - 300
Yajirobe (Choshinsui) - 270
Drum - 385
Son Goku (Choshinsui) - 3,500
Prime Piccolo Daimao (Full power) - 5,400
Son Goku (Full power) - 5,550
Son Goku (Kamehameha) - 8,325
Prime Piccolo Daimao (Bakurikimaha) - 10,400
Prime Piccolo Daimao (Worn out) - 900
Son Goku (Tired) - 920
Son Goku (Injured) - 600
Son Goku (Penetrate) - 1,150
Yajirobe (2nd Karin tower climb) - 280
Piccolo Junior - 5,400
Mr. Popo - 15,000
Kami-sama - 32,000

23rd Tenkaichi Budokai
Piccolo - 6,750
Son Goku - 5,680
King Chappa - 135
Chaozu - 1,100
Yajirobe - 1,050
Cyborg Tao Pai Pai - 3,175
Tsuru Sennin - 166
Muten Roshi - 210
Cyborg Tao Pai Pai (Super Dodonpa) - 6,300
Chi Chi - 3,300
Kuririn - 5,700
Kuririn (Kamehameha) - 8,550
Piccolo (Powered up) - 8,800
Yamcha - 5,560
Yamcha (Sokidan) - 8,550
Kami (Shen's body) - 9,700
Tenshinhan (Full power) 10,000
Son Goku (Weighted) - 10,250
Tenshinhan (Full speed) - 10,800
Son Goku (no weights) - 15,000
Kami (Shen's body, full power) - 29,000
Piccolo (Further powered up) - 32,000
Son Goku (Full power) - 72,150
Piccolo (Full power) - 72,000
Son Goku (Super Kamehameha) 144,300
Piccolo (Bakurikimaha) - 156,000
Kami -32,000

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:37 pm

Dragon Ball/Z power level list (ignoring official/scouter numbers) <<2nd Edition>>

Note: Power level measures ki and raw power (strength x speed) so having great physical strength does not automatically give you a high power level.

=Dragon Ball=

Average human male: 3-5
Average human female: 2-3.5
(Reference- Farmer: 5)

The Saga of Son Goku

Goku:
    200 (Oozaru)
Bulma: 2
Oolong: 1
Yamcha: 17
Muten Roshi:
  • 139 (base)
    500 (Maxed-out)

Note: he stays this way up till the 22nd Budokai.
Chi-Chi: 14 (base)
Gyumao (Ox-King): 95
Bear Thief: 10
Tyrannosaurus Rex: 12

21st Budokai

Goku:
  • 16 (pre-training; no tail)
    110 (post-training; no tail)
Krillin:
  • 12 (pre-training)
Yamcha: 37
Nam: 125
Bacterian: 30
Giran: 80
Preliminary fighters: 10-50

Red Ribbon Army Saga

Goku:
  • 170 (Pre-Korin training)
Krillin: 100
Bora: 60
Colonel Silver: 40
Ninja Murasaki: 25
General White: 20
General Blue: 125
Tao Pai Pai: 320

Uranai Baba Palace

Yamcha: 37
Akkuman: 200
Mummy-kun: 150
Grandpa Gohan: 380

22nd Budokai

Goku:
  • 1,250 (Match-level)
Krillin: 600
Yamcha: 580
Jackie Chun:
  • 1,000 (suppressed)
Chiaotzu: 540
Tenshinhan:
  • 1,000 (suppressed)
King Chappa: 450
Man-wolf: 50
Pamput: 80
Crane Master: 900

Piccolo Daimao Saga

Goku:
  • 1,800 (Pre-Sacred Water)
Yajirobe: 1,000
Muten Roshi (young): 1,600
Master Mutaito: 1,700
Cymbal: 500
Tamborine: 1,300
Piccolo Daimao:
  • 3,800 (old; <50%)
    8,000 (old)
    10,000 (initial)
Drum: 2,500
Mr. Popo: 50,000
Kami: 100,000

23rd Budokai

Goku:
  • 8,500 (weighted;suppressed)
    20,000 (weighted)
    50,000 (unweighted)
Krillin: 12,500
Yamcha: 12,000
Tenshinhan:
  • 20,000 (held-back speed)
Chi-Chi: 8,000
Chiaotzu: 5,000
Yajirobe: 6,000
Kami:
  • 50,000 (Shen)
Cyborg Tao: 10,000
Piccolo:
  • 18,500 (initial)
    65,000 (powered-up)
King Chappa: 1,000
Preliminary fighters: 50-100

=Dragon Ball Z=
Coming soon...
Last edited by DBZAOTA482 on Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
fadeddreams5 wrote:

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:42 pm

ahill1 wrote:Dragon Ball battle powers
Um... what? :shock:

Those Battle Power's are all kinds of improper. And goes against the story of the manga in every conceivable way. Unless in you're mind the story ended at the 23rd Tenkaichi Budokai and Dragon Ball Z takes place in an alternate universe. But even then, these Battle Power's still make no sense at all. :?

DanielSSJ
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by DanielSSJ » Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:41 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:
ahill1 wrote:Dragon Ball battle powers
Um... what? :shock:

Those Battle Power's are all kinds of improper. And goes against the story of the manga in every conceivable way. Unless in you're mind the story ended at the 23rd Tenkaichi Budokai and Dragon Ball Z takes place in an alternate universe. But even then, these Battle Power's still make no sense at all. :?
It seems to be a list that ignores the DBZ power level scale and takes all statements seriously. I've seen them a few times.
My Official Unofficial Battle Power list (in-progress: updated 11/8/2022—FREEZA ARC COMPLETED)