Official Unofficial Power Level Discussion Thread

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Re: Official Unofficial Power Level Discussion Thread

Post by Noah » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:56 am

Hugo Boss wrote:V-Jump is published by Shueisha, Dragon Ball’s owner. They can do whatever they want with it.
No, Dragon Ball owners are Toriyama and Toei so sorry, if wasn't signed by them, it's invalid. Fat Boo being stronger Boo-tenks? That's just asinine and contradicts the original work, sorry.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Hugo Boss
I Live Here

Post by Hugo Boss » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:50 pm

Noah wrote:
Hugo Boss wrote:V-Jump is published by Shueisha, Dragon Ball’s owner. They can do whatever they want with it.
No, Dragon Ball owners are Toriyama and Toei so sorry, if wasn't signed by them, it's invalid. Fat Boo being stronger Boo-tenks? That's just asinine and contradicts the original work, sorry.
That’s wrong. Shueisha owns the franchise and decides who to give certain rights. Toei has received rights over animation. Toriyama’s studio was hired to work on the manga. They don’t own it. And what does Boo has to do with this?

Soldierofficial
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Soldierofficial » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:39 pm

Dragon Ball Power Levels

MULTIPLIERS

Oozaru: 10x
Super Saiyan: 50x
Super Saiyan Grade 2: 100x
Super Saiyan Grade 3: 250x
Super Saiyan 2: 500x
Super Saiyan 3: 1,250x

Death of the Gods Arc
Saiyan Arc
Freeza Arc
Mecha Freeza Arc
Future Arc I
Cell Arc
Future Arc II
Buu Arc
28th Tenkaichi Budokai Arc

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:36 pm

Soldierofficial wrote:Dragon Ball Power Levels

MULTIPLIERS

Death of the Gods Arc
Saiyan Arc
Freeza Arc
Mecha Freeza Arc
Future Arc I
Cell Arc
Future Arc II
Buu Arc
Multipliers needs to be fixed and theres some little errors in cell and buu saga, but You know what , boy? This is best the power level lit I've seen there so far, so gg wp. It could be better but wow, you're totally on another level compared to the other few lists I've seen in this topic, finally one good power level maker I guess. I'm here if you want advices

Soldierofficial
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Soldierofficial » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:09 pm

p-hyvo wrote:

MULTIPLIERS

Death of the Gods Arc
Saiyan Arc
Freeza Arc
Mecha Freeza Arc
Future Arc I
Cell Arc
Future Arc II
Buu Arc
Multipliers needs to be fixed and theres some little errors in cell and buu saga, but You know what , boy? This is best the power level lit I've seen there so far, so gg wp. It could be better but wow, you're totally on another level compared to the other few lists I've seen in this topic, finally one good power level maker I guess. I'm here if you want advices
Thanks! I dont use the official multipliers because I think they contradict the manga, I only take into accountthe manga and nothing else, if you dont agree with something I have no problem debating it, thanks for answering!

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:24 am

Soldierofficial wrote:
p-hyvo wrote:

MULTIPLIERS

Death of the Gods Arc
Saiyan Arc
Freeza Arc
Mecha Freeza Arc
Future Arc I
Cell Arc
Future Arc II
Buu Arc
Thanks! I dont use the official multipliers because I think they contradict the manga, I only take into accountthe manga and nothing else, if you dont agree with something I have no problem debating it, thanks for answering!
I'd slightly change the multiplier. You don't consider ssj grade 4, that is fundamental IMO.
Following your line, I'd put it at x500, ssj2 at x1000 and ssj3 at x2000.
Then, why gotenks'es ssj is only x2,5? And what multiplier did you use for fusion? It's strange. Another thing I'd do is using for buff cell the same multiplier of ssj grade 3, considering cell the base ssj. Later, if you want I can post there a list following your guidelines modified with my changes.

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:31 am

p-hyvo wrote:
Soldierofficial wrote:
p-hyvo wrote:
I'd slightly change the multiplier. You don't consider ssj grade 4, that is fundamental IMO.
Following your line, I'd put it at x500, ssj2 at x1000 and ssj3 at x3000 at least.
Then, why gotenks'es ssj is only x2,5? And what multiplier did you use for fusion? It's strange. Another thing I'd do is using for buff cell the same multiplier of ssj grade 3, considering cell the base ssj. Later, if you want I can post there a list following your guidelines modified with my changes.

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:18 am

p-hyvo wrote:
Soldierofficial wrote:
p-hyvo wrote:
Following your line, I'd put it at x500, ssj2 at x1000 and ssj3 at x2000.

I'm back
I've just ended reworking on your pl following your multipliers guideline. Here it is the list, I'm waiting for a feedback from you on my work, hope ya like

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:51 am

So I was meaning to ask, what are your guys multipliers for Super Saiyan God?

Right now I have it at 10 times over Super Saiyan 3.

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:57 am

:(
ZombieVito wrote:So I was meaning to ask, what are your guys multipliers for Super Saiyan God?

Ritual god has an enorous multiplier, bit it is'nt fixed because it depends on how do you scale super and gt together. For exemple, if you scale gt well and then put bills (bog)≥gogeta ssj4, to me comes out a x42 sextillions multiplier for ritual god KEK.
Post ritual I have it at ssj3 x2,5, it's a lot comfortable and helps a lot with the scaling in my opinion and it's perfect.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:38 pm

p-hyvo wrote: Ritual god has an enorous multiplier, bit it is'nt fixed because it depends on how do you scale super and gt together. For exemple, if you scale gt well and then put bills (bog)≥gogeta ssj4, to me comes out a x42 sextillions multiplier for ritual god KEK.
Post ritual I have it at ssj3 x2,5, it's a lot comfortable and helps a lot with the scaling in my opinion and it's perfect.
Why would I scale GT? It's not canon.

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:32 pm

ZombieVito wrote:
p-hyvo wrote: Ritual god has an enorous multiplier, bit it is'nt fixed because it depends on how do you scale super and gt together. For exemple, if you scale gt well and then put bills (bog)≥gogeta ssj4, to me comes out a x42 sextillions multiplier for ritual god KEK.
That's not a great way of thinking IMO.
It's experience , you come to know new things anyway and that's a great thing for a scaler, even if you don't like it.
Gt helps in finding the god multiplier, as I said.
Anyway, for ritual god a simple x4000 isn't enough, and it's too much for post ritual god.

PFM18
Banned Alternate Account

Post by PFM18 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:35 am

p-hyvo wrote::(
ZombieVito wrote:So I was meaning to ask, what are your guys multipliers for Super Saiyan God?

Ritual god has an enorous multiplier, bit it is'nt fixed because it depends on how do you scale super and gt together. For exemple, if you scale gt well and then put bills (bog)≥gogeta ssj4, to me comes out a x42 sextillions multiplier for ritual god KEK.
Yeah you don't actually have to scale Super and GT together. They don't hold any significance to each other and each exist in their own continuity. In fact, you don't need to acknowledge GT whatsoever when you are scaling Super, nor should you.

I have pre-ritual at 8 million times Base, and I have post-ritual as 800x Base.
ZombieVito wrote:
If there were likes on Kanzenshuu, I would totally like this post.

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:20 am

PFM18 wrote:

Yeah you don't actually have to scale Super and GT together. They don't hold any significance to each other and each exist in their own continuity. In fact, you don't need to acknowledge GT whatsoever when you are scaling Super, nor should you.

ZombieVito wrote:

Trust me, to scale super GT helps a lotta, in case You want to lowball or not.
Gt scales from the movies, so, where in gt characters starts to be universal by scaling? Surely baby saga, let's say with super baby Vegeta 2.
Fine, if you want to low ball super then you could put goku god (bog) in the same tier of sbv2.The only important thing is that you come ap with mui goku > goku eogt, the rest isn't important.
You want to highball super?fine, then You only have to put bills (bog) ≥ Vegeta ssj4 and the game is done. Then you start to scale from there and there's no problem at all.

I hope to have made my point clear

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:14 am

PFM18 wrote:

ZombieVito wrote:
That low? I would love to read your reasoning.

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:39 am

ZombieVito wrote:
PFM18 wrote:

ZombieVito wrote: Why would I scale GT? It's not canon.
That low? I would love to read your reasoning.
Are You talking to me or to the other guy?
Anyway, post ritual god doesn't need to be extremely op in comparison to ssj3, cause after bog it didn't demonstrated anything special and at the top it didn't seem to be a lot powerful than ssj3.
Giving it a big multiplier post ritual would give problem in scaling kefla and would give piccolo a huge , half no sense boost between the training with Gohan when goku trained with them and the tournament of power, thing he doesn't get. Having ssg as ssj3x2 or x2,5 let's you scale piccolo better IMO, cause he gets a sensed ,not enormous boost in that time frame

PFM18
Banned Alternate Account

Post by PFM18 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:36 pm

p-hyvo wrote:Trust me, to scale super GT helps a lotta, in case You want to lowball or not.
Gt scales from the movies, so, where in gt characters starts to be universal by scaling? Surely baby saga, let's say with super baby Vegeta 2.
Fine, if you want to low ball super then you could put goku god (bog) in the same tier of sbv2.The only important thing is that you come ap with mui goku > goku eogt, the rest isn't important.
You want to highball super?fine, then You only have to put bills (bog) ≥ Vegeta ssj4 and the game is done. Then you start to scale from there and there's no problem at all.

Irrespective of whether or not you want to "highball" or "lowball" things, GT has absolutely no relevance to Super. Why should I feel obligated to compare SSG Goku to SBV2 or SSJ4 Vegeta or whatever the case may be? Oh, and it's 2019. "Bills" is not a thing .

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:14 pm

PFM18 wrote:
p-hyvo wrote:Trust me, to scale super GT helps a lotta, in case You want to lowball or not.

Irrespective of whether or not you want to "highball" or "lowball" things, GT has absolutely no relevance to Super. Why should I feel obligated to compare SSG Goku to SBV2 or SSJ4 Vegeta or whatever the case may be? Oh, and it's 2019. "Bills" is not a thing .
Really, if you want to scale super via feats gt matters for the thing I've explained.
It's always dragon ball, everithing is connected even if it doesn't seem the case. Trust me.

PFM18
Banned Alternate Account

Post by PFM18 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:27 pm

p-hyvo wrote:
PFM18 wrote:

Really, if you want to scale super via feats gt matters for the thing I've explained.
It's always dragon ball, everithing is connected even if it doesn't seem the case. Trust me.
No, I won't trust you lol. They're completely unrelated.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:55 pm

Lets leave that GT nonsense aside PFM18 and tell me why you have SSG twice as strong as SS3.

:P