Fanmanga - another DBAF

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

wakabayashy

Re: Fanmanga - another DBAF

Post by wakabayashy » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:34 pm

PhatHuu wrote:I do not know why Tomac66 does not scan files of ep 15
:?:
he will do it when he have time, be patient amigo :)

PhatHuu

Post by PhatHuu » Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:12 am

Dragon Ball AF vol 16 and DB AFTER vol 2 :P

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:34 am

PhatHuu wrote:Dragon Ball AF vol 16 and DB AFTER vol 2 :P
Never really got why SSJ5 is often shown as silver. Is it because the Perfect Files imply that 4 to be a completely different type of transformation from the rest and is only named 4 out of convenience so writers & artists interpret that as "go nuts" with design for 5? Personally, I always thought making it a golden 4 made the most sense if SSJ5 ever did get made.
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

How the Black Arc Should End (by Lightbing!):

Xeztin
I Live Here

Post by Xeztin » Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:42 pm

I think ssj4 should have been called super oozaru, then make it like a perminate base form, change the color to black fur black hair, then ssj5 would have been gray and i would have called it super oozaru 2 and mabey shorten the hair. If there was a ssj6 it could be called super oozaru 3, with ssj3 hair gold fur and hair. If i remember correctly isn't a super Saiyan and super Saiyan god, thought of being pure of heart? A heart of gold? Super oozaru could be the tainted heart transformations, a heart of coal, hence the black ssj 4 color. I never understood the red/pink fur, other than the magical pants, its all i hate about ssj4. I hate the ssj4 name as well because it has no relation too it.

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:54 pm

Xeztin wrote:I think ssj4 should have been called super oozaru, then make it like a perminate base form, change the color to black fur black hair, then ssj5 would have been gray and i would have called it super oozaru 2 and mabey shorten the hair. If there was a ssj6 it could be called super oozaru 3, with ssj3 hair gold fur and hair. If i remember correctly isn't a super Saiyan and super Saiyan god, thought of being pure of heart? A heart of gold? Super oozaru could be the tainted heart transformations, a heart of coal, hence the black ssj 4 color. I never understood the red/pink fur, other than the magical pants, its all i hate about ssj4. I hate the ssj4 name as well because it has no relation too it.
I think a good way explaining the red fur had GT gotten a chance to introduce more transformation is that is that 4 isn't a perfect transformation so its appearance is "wrong" and its supposed to be golden like the Golden Oozaru when it does become mastered. I think that would've been a natural way of explaining that particular thing. Maybe give it a more red-ish color to show its "incompleteness".

I also think it was probably done to give a more varied appearance continuity be damned as I'm not really a fan of when I see versions of that form with the black & brown fur and black hair, doesn't really pop the way the regular form does.
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

Xeztin
I Live Here

Post by Xeztin » Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:44 pm

I like the red/pink fur but never thought of it making sense, i like the incomplete form idea, and the true ssj4 being gold. Should it really be called super Saiyan 4 though? I dont think you need ssj3 to gain the form. I wonder why ssj5 is solid gray? Or why the hair jumps in length drastically. I hope ssj4 turns up in dragon ball super in the alternate universe. When goku transforms, if he didnt go into a giant ape, but sort of went half ape/ half human and stayed the same size his clothes wouldn't have ripped off and the ssj4 pants would have made sense.

tomac66
Beyond Newbie

Post by tomac66 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:31 pm

Hi, here you have the Vol 15 Japanesse Scans edited by myself, I now this time is too late but I'm too busy at work and I have a life to live, this is only a hobby and I have to pay my invoices first.

http://imgbox.com/g/O3uhV7bu2Q

The Vol 16 is on the way from Japan, I'll receive it in 1 or 2 weeks, I'll try to scan it tas soon as possible.

Best regards.

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:09 pm

tomac66 wrote:Hi, here you have the Vol 15 Japanesse Scans edited by myself, I now this time is too late but I'm too busy at work and I have a life to live, this is only a hobby and I have to pay my invoices first.

The Vol 16 is on the way from Japan, I'll receive it in 1 or 2 weeks, I'll try to scan it tas soon as possible.

Best regards.
Not the hugest fan of this comic but I 100% appreciate all the work and dedication you've been putting into this project. On behalf of the community, thank you ever so much.

tomac66
Beyond Newbie

Post by tomac66 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:49 pm

DNA wrote:Not the hugest fan of this comic but I 100% appreciate all the work and dedication you've been putting into this project. On behalf of the community, thank you ever so much.
You are wellcome. :)

wakabayashy

Post by wakabayashy » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:23 am

tomac66 wrote:
DNA wrote:Not the hugest fan of this comic but I 100% appreciate all the work and dedication you've been putting into this project. On behalf of the community, thank you ever so much.
You are wellcome. :)
me too, I thank you a lot !

will you do DB After 1 2 3 too ?

tomac66
Beyond Newbie

Post by tomac66 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:40 pm

wakabayashy wrote:me too, I thank you a lot !

You can find the 1 here:

http://imgbox.com/g/04RHMCxyrm

The 2 and 3 are on the way.

PhatHuu

Post by PhatHuu » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:52 am

tomac66 wrote:Hi, here you have the Vol 15 Japanesse Scans edited by myself, I now this time is too late but I'm too busy at work and I have a life to live, this is only a hobby and I have to pay my invoices first.

Best regards.
I'm waiting for episode 16 :D

wakabayashy

Post by wakabayashy » Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:11 am

tomac66 wrote:

You can find the 1 here:

thanks a lot :D

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:13 am

tomac66 wrote:

You can find the 1 here:

Is there volume 1 of DB After in english?

tomac66
Beyond Newbie

Post by tomac66 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:39 pm

Hi, to start to enjoy the weekend, here you have the Vol 16 Japanesse Scans edited by myself (this time was fast).

Best regards.

http://imgbox.com/g/eH7ki4BK0h

PhatHuu

Post by PhatHuu » Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:23 am

tomac66 wrote:Hi, to start to enjoy the weekend, here you have the Vol 16 Japanesse Scans edited by myself (this time was fast).

Best regards.

Thank :mrgreen: you so much Tomac :D

wakabayashy

Post by wakabayashy » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:31 am

ekrolo2 => not yet

tomac66 => thanks a lot

Vegeta AF
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Vegeta AF » Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:21 am

tomac66 wrote:Hi, to start to enjoy the weekend, here you have the Vol 16 Japanesse Scans edited by myself (this time was fast).

Best regards.

Thanks Tomac66, you rock!

PhatHuu

Post by PhatHuu » Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:09 am

Cover AF 17 :o

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:40 pm

So did the Neo Shadow Dragon saga finished yet?
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/