Fan Manga Indexing

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

dragonballzgtfighter
Beyond Newbie

Fan Manga Indexing

Post by dragonballzgtfighter » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:42 pm

So I came across this website http://www.fan-manga-dbz.com/

It's not in English. But I was thinking. Is there an English version of this website?

As there are a lot of Dragonball related Fan Manga out there it would be great if there was one website that index it all. For easy viewing.
http://dragonballzgt.smfforfree3.com/index.php Join us! And take a step in making the fan's Dragonball Z game!

Our Trailer http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GpxuKNAJxOM

Characters that must appear in the ultimate DBZGT game http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=dragonballzgtfighter

sangofe
Kicks it Old-School

Re: Fan Manga Indexing

Post by sangofe » Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:19 am

First of all, I have to say that this site is incredible and has a lot of stuff that varies from awesome to weird i.e someone seems to have taken the exact story of DBGT and made it into a manga, and I have to say that I greatly approve of your idea.

PS Most there is french, so if I wanted to, I could do some translations :)

DBZGTKOSDH
Namekian Warrior

Post by DBZGTKOSDH » Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:42 am

sangofe wrote:First of all, I have to say that this site is incredible and has a lot of stuff that varies from awesome to weird i.e someone seems to have taken the exact story of DBGT and made it into a manga, and I have to say that I greatly approve of your idea.

Make GT translations, please!
James Teal (Animerica 1996) wrote:When you think about it, there are a number of similarities between the Chinese-inspired Son Goku and that most American of superhero icons, Superman. Both are aliens sent to Earth shortly after birth to escape the destruction of their homeworlds; both possess super-strength, flight, super-speed, heightened senses and the ability to cast energy blasts. But the crucial difference between them lies not only in how they view the world, but in how the world views them.

Superman is, and always has been, a symbol for truth, justice, and upstanding moral fortitude–a role model and leader as much as a fighter. The more down-to-earth Goku has no illusions about being responsible for maintaining social order, or for setting some kind of moral example for the entire world. Goku is simply a martial artist who’s devoted his life toward perfecting his fighting skills and other abilities. Though never shy about risking his life to save either one person or the entire world, he just doesn’t believe that the balance of the world rests in any way on his shoulders, and he has no need to shape any part of it in his image. Goku is an idealist, and believes that there is some good in everyone, but he is unconcerned with the big picture of the world…unless it has to do with some kind of fight. Politics, society, law and order don’t have much bearing on his life, but he’s a man who knows right from wrong.

sangofe
Kicks it Old-School

Post by sangofe » Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:21 am

DBZGTKOSDH wrote:
sangofe wrote:First of all, I have to say that this site is incredible and has a lot of stuff that varies from awesome to weird i.e someone seems to have taken the exact story of DBGT and made it into a manga, and I have to say that I greatly approve of your idea.

Make GT translations, please!
No way, that manga looked retarded.

VeggieXD
Beyond Newbie

Post by VeggieXD » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:15 pm

I was thinking about making an English version of this but I wasn't sure if there is any demand for one. If there is then I will definitely try to create one.
DragonFlick Z 2.0 in the works.. if you are a Dragonball Youtuber, feel free to get in touch.