Dragonball Super: Ultra Instinct Cut + Z Kai: Ultimate International Edition!

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

UltraPrimus22
Not-So-Newbie

Re: Dragonball Super: Ultra Instinct Cut + Z Kai: Ultimate International Edition!

Post by UltraPrimus22 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:12 pm

Hobby Bill wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:12 am
This may be a bit soon to ask but do you intend on cutting out Berserk Kale? The manga omits that transformation and...

Minor Broly movie spoiler:
The manga doesn't omit Kale's Berserk transformation. In both mediums, Vegeta (anime) and Cabba (manga) theorize that Kale's bulk-up state may have been related to a primate form of a Saiyan. Cutting out the berserker Super Saiyan form creates a domino effect of new plot holes (Why was Kale picked for the tournament in Ep. 93? How did the tournament arena and its populace become so wrecked starting from ep.100 to ep.101? Why are the Pride Troopers specifically targetting Goku and the U6 Saiyans in ep.101? Where does the green and bulk from Kafla's transformation come from?).

What I'm trying to say is that it's not "filler" to hack off with repercussions that require more workarounds, and the aforementioned plot points I mentioned occurred in Toyotaro's alternative take in a similar fashion.

Hobby Bill

Re: Dragonball Super: Ultra Instinct Cut + Z Kai: Ultimate International Edition!

Post by Hobby Bill » Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:07 pm

What I'm trying to say is that it's not "filler" to hack off with repercussions that require more workarounds, and the aforementioned plot points I mentioned occurred in Toyotaro's alternative take in a similar fashion.

I see, thanks for the correction.