Sorry for the extra long delay, but Episodes 27-30 for Ultra Instinct Cut are up!
I've revised the release method as far as options, along with a new Youtube channel dedicated to highlighting and documenting the changes (that hopefully won't get killed off this time).
 Goku vs Goku Black https://youtu.be/k-p_lp6w2tE
 Zamasu kills Gowasu (No Filler) https://youtu.be/7uy_ZAUKMpI
 Meeting Zamasu and Black (No Filler) https://youtu.be/YNSB5XHBHZw
31 is almost ready. Part of the months of delay has been due to wanting to get all my Dragon Ball resources organized in a much more work-flow friendly manner. That mostly is a non-issue now, but also the brand new computer I'm editing on certainly doesn't hurt.
More Super real soon. I've completed the Kikuchi track for TFC 121, and have also started working on the Faulconer since the full episode suites are available for that. Finishing Black and ToP is my priority (because God forbid I'm not done with it by the time the eventual continuation is announced or airing).
I do have a small question I'd like to ask the community though. I'm using Handbrake for these last batch of Super encodes, and since I have a spare computer, I'd like to go ahead and run the complete batch of all 167 Kai episodes and get them encoded to be ahead of the game.
Problem is with my current settings, I've noticed that the picture is a little off, and not 1:1 in a visually lossless manner that'd I'd like. I've posted some screencaps of the differences and my Handbrake settings if anyone more knowledgeable about encoding anime really well would like to chime in with some advice for tweaking. Otherwise, I'll just keep using Super as a guinea pig until I figure it out Not like I won't be redoing all of them anyway, But I'd like to get the settings perfect before doing the massive Kai batch.
Screenshot location: https://mega.nz/folder/TXoRgaiR#HbXMR6XDrRURiciYgP1Wfg