Dragonball Z - The Ocean Fan Dub

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Gonstead
I Live Here

Re: Dragonball Z - The Ocean Fan Dub

Post by Gonstead » Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:53 pm

*UPDATE*

If anyone would like to see a specific scene in the fan dub made, I am taking requests.
Visit DragonBallFigures for all your Dragon Ball figure info and needs!
Mayuri Kurotsuchi wrote:"In this world, nothing perfect exists. It may be a cliche after all but it's the way things are. That's precisely why ordinary men pursue the concept of perfection, it's infatuation. But ultimately I have to ask myself "What is the true meaning of being perfect?" and the answer I came up with was nothing. Not one thing. The truth of the matter is I despise perfection! If something is truly perfect, that's IT! The bottom line becomes there is no room for imagination! No space for intelligence or ability or improvement! Do you understand? To men of science like us, perfection is a dead end, a condition of hopelessness. Always strive to be better than anything that came before you but not perfect! Scientist's agonize over the attempt to achieve perfection! That's the kind of creatures we are! We take joy in trying to exceed our grasp, in trying to reach for something that in the end, we have to admit may in fact be unreachable!"
MY HOLY GRAIL (110% Serious. Please sell me one)

Attitudefan
I Live Here

Post by Attitudefan » Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:49 am

Any of my scenes with Burter.
My favourite art style (and animation) outside Toriyama who worked on Dragon Ball: Katsuyoshi Nakatsuru, Masaki Satō, Minoru Maeda, Takeo Ide, Hisashi Eguchi, Katsumi Aoshima, Tomekichi Takeuchi, Masahiro Shimanuki, Kazuya Hisada

Gonstead
I Live Here

Post by Gonstead » Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:40 am

*UPDATE*

New Fan Dub - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDXhLPrM4nU

Bear in mind, these are not the final versions and are just uploads to show what is to come so please do not rack on the quality as the final releases will be much better developed. All fan dubs I have uploaded so far are my own music, SFX and voice mixing but in the final version, attitudefan will handle most of the mixing since he is much more capable than me.
Mayuri Kurotsuchi wrote:"In this world, nothing perfect exists. It may be a cliche after all but it's the way things are. That's precisely why ordinary men pursue the concept of perfection, it's infatuation. But ultimately I have to ask myself "What is the true meaning of being perfect?" and the answer I came up with was nothing. Not one thing. The truth of the matter is I despise perfection! If something is truly perfect, that's IT! The bottom line becomes there is no room for imagination! No space for intelligence or ability or improvement! Do you understand? To men of science like us, perfection is a dead end, a condition of hopelessness. Always strive to be better than anything that came before you but not perfect! Scientist's agonize over the attempt to achieve perfection! That's the kind of creatures we are! We take joy in trying to exceed our grasp, in trying to reach for something that in the end, we have to admit may in fact be unreachable!"

Gonstead
I Live Here

Post by Gonstead » Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:45 am

Gonstead
I Live Here

Post by Gonstead » Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:41 pm

Gonstead
I Live Here

Post by Gonstead » Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:22 am

Aaaaaaand we're back with a new fan dub!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTMBxCwsHbc
Last edited by Gonstead on Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Attitudefan
I Live Here

Post by Attitudefan » Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:22 am

Finally. How long did this take huh?

Man I feel I am overshadowed by everyone else... :lol:
My favourite art style (and animation) outside Toriyama who worked on Dragon Ball: Katsuyoshi Nakatsuru, Masaki Satō, Minoru Maeda, Takeo Ide, Hisashi Eguchi, Katsumi Aoshima, Tomekichi Takeuchi, Masahiro Shimanuki, Kazuya Hisada

Grim_Furīza

Post by Grim_Furīza » Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:48 am

So sad the 54 episode project is dead.