MistareFusion's Dragon Ball Dissection! (Updated 8/5/19!)

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

Soppa Saia People
I Live Here

Re: MistareFusion's Dragon Ball Dissection! (Updated 8/5/19!)

Post by Soppa Saia People » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:41 pm

Gaffer Tape wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:32 pm
I've been doing the poster in the background for the movies since Z movie 5, as well as putting the intro image as the background for DBD TV for the past couple of years. Primarily, especially since I was mostly working with 4:3 images in a 16:9 window, I felt it was more visually interesting. Now that I'm using Dragon Box movie footage for the first time... well, I still thought it looked more visually interesting.
yeah i for sure do like it visually especially because i love a good majority of the movie posters (i bought a poster of movie 2's recently even), i guess i just didn't notice for movies 5 and 6 because their posters colors are a lot cooler, rather than the harsh red on 7 and 8.
Twitter
they/them pronouns

Scsigs
I Live Here

Re: MistareFusion's Dragon Ball Dissection! (Updated 8/5/19!)

Post by Scsigs » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:06 am

Gaffer Tape wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:32 pm
Scsigs wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:33 pm
Speaking off, you ever sample the dub of the movie? To me, it's like a proto-Kai dub since it's faithful in its translation, but playful. It's probably one of my favorite pre-Kai DB dubs. If not, I'd at least recommend it out of mild curiosity. Though the acting isn't 100% what these actors would be capable of, it's WAY better than Z's dub by a mile.

Nope. I've never watched it. I certainly got several new people in my comments yesterday surprised that I didn't mention anything about Pantera, though. =P
I mean, I never watch dubs with replacement scores if available, so I don't care for the Pantera music either.
Only dubs that matter are DB, Kai, & Super. Nothing else.
TFS getting shafted from the Kai TFC dub is a great travesty.
GT sucks, get over it if you disagree.
We'll see what happens to Vic.
Um...Listen to Waterparks.
That is all.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Scsigs