Sexy Fan Art Thread (No porn!)

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

User avatar
Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 21066
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:20 pm
Location: A temple on a giant tree
Contact:

Re: Sexy Fan Art Thread (No porn!)

Post by Lord Beerus » Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:37 pm

Image

User avatar
Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 21066
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:20 pm
Location: A temple on a giant tree
Contact:

Re: Sexy Fan Art Thread (No porn!)

Post by Lord Beerus » Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:01 pm

Image

User avatar
JulieYBM
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 13706
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:25 pm

Re: Sexy Fan Art Thread (No porn!)

Post by JulieYBM » Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:20 pm

That Cheelai is really cute. The purple and green combination really works well on her! I hope she and Broli had a happy time!!

That Majin #21 is also very sexy. I'm a big fan of how her thighs and crotch turned out. They feel very anatomically detailed and really convey how her body carries itself. Her face is something I am especially jealous off. There's such a sense of power and maturity to it. As a woman who hates her faces and cannot make good expressions based on it I really enjoy that sexiness and control she exudes. I want a face like that!
She/Her | Extremely Online MILF

User avatar
Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here
Posts: 3222
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:06 pm

Re: Sexy Fan Art Thread (No porn!)

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:44 pm

Image

User avatar
JulieYBM
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 13706
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:25 pm

Re: Sexy Fan Art Thread (No porn!)

Post by JulieYBM » Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:27 pm

Oof, the shading makes no sense on that piece. There's this weird sharp and pointiness to the shapes used for features, too. Also, the boobs just do not look right, as if they're lopsided.
She/Her | Extremely Online MILF

User avatar
Alruneia
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1780
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:40 pm
Location: Norway
Contact:

Re: Sexy Fan Art Thread (No porn!)

Post by Alruneia » Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:45 pm

JulieYBM wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:27 pm
Oof, the shading makes no sense on that piece. There's this weird sharp and pointiness to the shapes used for features, too. Also, the boobs just do not look right, as if they're lopsided.
It's certainly a... rough drawing, but I get the feeling that the artist might be a bit of a beginner, relatively speaking. (It's not just a matter of how long you've been doing it, it's also about how much you've done in that time.) If I'm right-ish about that, they should get some points for trying, at least. If the artist is made aware of their mistakes in this artwork, perhaps the next one will be a little better, and then the next one after that, and the one after that... I hope constructive criticism, like what you pointed out, can reach and help the artist.
Probably Kanzenshuu's biggest Bulla fangirl. Current avatar: DBU Bulla

Dragon Ball Ultimate - 73 out of 150 chapters complete
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Action Blue - link (Currently on hiatus. Not permanently, though, I promise!)
Another project is coming soon-ish... (4/6)

User avatar
Locust
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 156
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:39 pm
Location: UK/Osaka

Re: Sexy Fan Art Thread (No porn!)

Post by Locust » Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:34 pm

JulieYBM wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:27 pm
Oof, the shading makes no sense on that piece. There's this weird sharp and pointiness to the shapes used for features, too. Also, the boobs just do not look right, as if they're lopsided.
I wouldn't say the shading makes no sense - the artist is attempting backlit shading
Seems like a beginner artist, I bet with some more practice, they'll be great - this picture isn't so bad imo

Back on topic -

I Love Men

Image

SOURCE
"I just wanna punch god in the face"
My English can be weak, please forgive mistakes/confusingly phrased sentences
Letterboxd

User avatar
Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here
Posts: 3222
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:06 pm

Re: Sexy Fan Art Thread (No porn!)

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:44 pm

Image
Image

User avatar
Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 21066
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:20 pm
Location: A temple on a giant tree
Contact:

Re: Sexy Fan Art Thread (No porn!)

Post by Lord Beerus » Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:45 pm

Image

User avatar
Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here
Posts: 3222
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:06 pm

Re: Sexy Fan Art Thread (No porn!)

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:51 pm

Image

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 5508
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:16 pm
Location: Mt. Paozu

Re: Sexy Fan Art Thread (No porn!)

Post by Dbzfan94 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:45 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:51 pm
Image
This isnt Dragon Ball related

User avatar
FoolsGil
I Live Here
Posts: 4411
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 10:37 pm

Re: Sexy Fan Art Thread (No porn!)

Post by FoolsGil » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:36 pm

Dbzfan94 wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:45 pm
Steven Bloodriver wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:51 pm
Image
This isnt Dragon Ball related
Far Left.

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 5508
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:16 pm
Location: Mt. Paozu

Re: Sexy Fan Art Thread (No porn!)

Post by Dbzfan94 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:37 pm

FoolsGil wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:36 pm
Dbzfan94 wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:45 pm
Steven Bloodriver wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:51 pm
Image
This isnt Dragon Ball related
Far Left.
Totally forgot that was a Dragon Ball character. Must be from dbs

UI Peter
Banned Alternate Account
Posts: 267
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:19 pm

Re: Sexy Fan Art Thread (No porn!)

Post by UI Peter » Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:29 am

Image

Image

User avatar
Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 6145
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:57 am

Re: Sexy Fan Art Thread (No porn!)

Post by Kanassa » Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:34 am

Locust wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:34 pm

Image
Vegito, buddy, what's happening with your waist?
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:


Obligitory Fan Fic Plug: Dragon Ball - Another Road
Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

User avatar
Locust
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 156
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:39 pm
Location: UK/Osaka

Re: Sexy Fan Art Thread (No porn!)

Post by Locust » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:40 am

Kanassa wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:34 am
Vegito, buddy, what's happening with your waist?
Men that are muscular can have surprisingly small waists

Image
Image
"I just wanna punch god in the face"
My English can be weak, please forgive mistakes/confusingly phrased sentences
Letterboxd

User avatar
Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 6145
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:57 am

Re: Sexy Fan Art Thread (No porn!)

Post by Kanassa » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:12 pm

Locust wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:40 am
Kanassa wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:34 am
Vegito, buddy, what's happening with your waist?
Men that are muscular can have surprisingly small waists
It's less the size of the waist and more the way his muscles jutt out at the waist. One's normal while the other looks like it's melting.
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:


Obligitory Fan Fic Plug: Dragon Ball - Another Road
Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

User avatar
Locust
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 156
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:39 pm
Location: UK/Osaka

Re: Sexy Fan Art Thread (No porn!)

Post by Locust » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:19 pm

Kanassa wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:12 pm
It's less the size of the waist and more the way his muscles jutt out at the waist. One's normal while the other looks like it's melting.
Looks like the artist made the oblique abdominal muscles a bit exaggerated - not really seeing the "meltiness" (not saying you're incorrect, just ain't seeing it myself!)
"I just wanna punch god in the face"
My English can be weak, please forgive mistakes/confusingly phrased sentences
Letterboxd

User avatar
FoolsGil
I Live Here
Posts: 4411
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 10:37 pm

Re: Sexy Fan Art Thread (No porn!)

Post by FoolsGil » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:20 pm

Locust wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:19 pm
Kanassa wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:12 pm
It's less the size of the waist and more the way his muscles jutt out at the waist. One's normal while the other looks like it's melting.
Looks like the artist made the oblique abdominal muscles a bit exaggerated - not really seeing the "meltiness" (not saying you're incorrect, just ain't seeing it myself!)
Just ignore the haters. No one is talking about Bulma with the Dump Truck Booty posted not too long ago.

User avatar
Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 6145
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:57 am

Re: Sexy Fan Art Thread (No porn!)

Post by Kanassa » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:26 pm

FoolsGil wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:20 pm
Locust wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:19 pm
Kanassa wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:12 pm
It's less the size of the waist and more the way his muscles jutt out at the waist. One's normal while the other looks like it's melting.
Looks like the artist made the oblique abdominal muscles a bit exaggerated - not really seeing the "meltiness" (not saying you're incorrect, just ain't seeing it myself!)
Just ignore the haters. No one is talking about Bulma with the Dump Truck Booty posted not too long ago.
Yes, ignore me and my small comment about an otherwise good art piece. I'm such a hater. I joked about the waist because I'm far more interested in Male muscles than inflated assses and because big butts are far more common on this thread.
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:


Obligitory Fan Fic Plug: Dragon Ball - Another Road
Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

Post Reply