Interesting or funny pictures thread

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

zarmack
Banned Alternate Account

Re: Interesting or funny pictures thread

Post by zarmack » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:39 pm

Kataphrut
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Kataphrut » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:23 am

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:38 pm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

zarmack
Banned Alternate Account

Post by zarmack » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:40 pm

Lukmendes
Regular

Post by Lukmendes » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:32 am

sunsetshimmer wrote:
Tai Lung wrote:
but is a male dragon?
Was it ever confirmed that Oceanus is male? I always considered Oceanus to be female, just ugly like Zarbon. Afterall, she was blushing seeing Goku naked and behaved like female all the time, so unless it's some kind of transexual character i would say she is a very ugly girl.
Or they simply don't officialy have genders and are genderless, like Digimon, but have gender-specific appearances and behaviours.
Also, if being so mad about being created by a panties wish, why turn into waifu in the first place if you are a male?

Tbh i'm waiting and hoping for her to appear in DB Legends since all female characters for now (#18 & Pan) have "Female warriors" tag and i'm curious if Oceanus will have it as well.

EDIT: I just remembered that even without tags characters in this game have gender stated in their description. I hope this game answers that question at last.
I checked out two subbed versions of Oceanus' episode in different languages, and they basicaly play out the same way, the characters call him a "princess" and "goddess" before, but once he shows the true form, both Goku and Pan refer to him with male pronouns, and in one of those subbed versions, Oceanus uses male pronouns to refer to himself, so yeah, it's a trap.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:08 am My man, all Goku had to do was go SSJ3 and shock Vegeta so much the M on his head would have turned into an L and Buu would have never happened.

zarmack
Banned Alternate Account

Post by zarmack » Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:45 am

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:00 am

Lukmendes wrote:
I checked out two subbed versions of Oceanus' episode in different languages, and they basicaly play out the same way, the characters call him a "princess" and "goddess" before, but once he shows the true form, both Goku and Pan refer to him with male pronouns, and in one of those subbed versions, Oceanus uses male pronouns to refer to himself, so yeah, it's a trap.
Are those official subs tho?
Also, is there a chance that in original version there is no gender indication in dialogues and just subs assumed it's a male? I mean i don't know japanese, but i know that for example in english language you say things like "You are smart" without mentioning gender while in polish there would be two versions for male and female. That's why i'm wondering if something similar could happen here.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

Lukmendes
Regular

Post by Lukmendes » Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:09 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote:
Lukmendes wrote:
Are those official subs tho?
Also, is there a chance that in original version there is no gender indication in dialogues and just subs assumed it's a male? I mean i don't know japanese, but i know that for example in english language you say things like "You are smart" without mentioning gender while in polish there would be two versions for male and female. That's why i'm wondering if something similar could happen here.
Both are fan subs, but again, they played out the same way with how Oceanus' sex is refered, the lines while occasionaly having different wording, bring the same meaning, and considering that from the beginning of the episode up until he shows the true form, he is refered as a female (Goku even calls him a princess seconds before that in both subs), it'd be odd to suddenly change to male if the intent was for the character to be a female even after the true form is shown, and for it to happen in two unrelated subs too, seems safe to say it's a male character who can shape shift into a female, and prefers that form too.

Although, one thing that couldn't confirm is how Oceanus refers to himself, since Japanese has male/female "I", but it also has neutral sounding, but I forget which one's which, he did refer to himself as male in one of the subs, but still, someone who knows Japanese could watch episode 51 to confirm which one's used.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:08 am My man, all Goku had to do was go SSJ3 and shock Vegeta so much the M on his head would have turned into an L and Buu would have never happened.

dbgtFO
Kicks it Old-School

Post by dbgtFO » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:11 pm

Kataphrut wrote:
Lol Shaq and one of his x's, I guess the height difference is pretty on point.

zarmack
Banned Alternate Account

Post by zarmack » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:51 pm

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:36 am

When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:51 am

Kanassa wrote:Image
You Know I have been wondering when more fan artwork would surface to reflect this joke I have heard about at times. This one is indeed pretty funny and nicely drawn and also gives hopes to fanfics of GT surviving to interact with the Super Universe!

Also, WTF, is that Goku in the Back getting stomped by an X-Box 1 or Something?! :lol:
--- ADMIN NOTE: THIS SIGNATURE IS FAR TOO LONG. PLEASE REDUCE IN SIZE. ---
Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!”:clap:
Brianne De Chateau/Ribrianne!
My #1 in DB!
:thumbup:

I’m a Veteran Poster of Comic Book Resources since 2012! 8)
http://community.comicbookresources.com ... -CJStriker

Yuli Ban
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Yuli Ban » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:22 pm

Bra should have been Eschalot
The Yabanverse
My own take on Saiyajins in a fanverse.

zarmack
Banned Alternate Account

Post by zarmack » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:44 am

Tai Lung

Post by Tai Lung » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:52 pm

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:31 am

Tai Lung wrote:Image
I feel out of my chair laughing at this. :lol:

Whoever originally made this, give them a cookie. :clap: :thumbup:

Tai Lung

Post by Tai Lung » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:09 pm

zarmack
Banned Alternate Account

Post by zarmack » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:07 pm

zarmack
Banned Alternate Account

Post by zarmack » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:57 pm

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:26 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:
Tai Lung wrote:Image
I feel out of my chair laughing at this. :lol:

Whoever originally made this, give them a cookie. :clap: :thumbup:
It’s even funnier with the audio. Two guys says the lines from the show while the Kikuchi score plays :lol: