Interesting or funny pictures thread

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Tai Lung
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: Interesting or funny pictures thread

Post by Tai Lung » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:13 pm

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:50 pm

Shaddy

Post by Shaddy » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:38 am

Tai Lung wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:13 pm Image

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:06 pm

Tai Lung

Post by Tai Lung » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:41 pm

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:32 pm

Vegeta vs. Super Saiyan Berserker Broly.

Soppa Saia People
I Live Here

Post by Soppa Saia People » Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:06 am

I have borderline personality disorder, if my posts ever come off as aggressive or word vomit-y to you, please let me know.

🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸

supersaiyanZero
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by supersaiyanZero » Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:54 am

Shaddy wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:13 pm

Super deserves criticism, but these images are complete nonsense made by this half-illiterate obsessive and posted to facebook pages that insult and harass people for liking the show, attack the creators and made fun of VAs like Tsuru and Ishizuka after their deaths for not being the Eng dub cast. You may notice that I have literally never once spoken out against anything else in this thread posted by you or anyone else regardless of whether it criticizes Super, be it Risu's comics or episode 5 screencaps, and it's because nothing like this exists anywhere but on these shitty toxic meme pages.
Steven Bloodriver wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:11 pmI believe your point is that I make fun of Dragon Ball Super for the hell of it. But, no. I don't.
Jokes this dumb and misleading about something this inconsequential with as much baggage as I mentioned above don't have a much better reason. Criticism is supposed to progress things, bring them toward some kind of answer. These things are made like conspiracy theories, they come to the answer of "Super needs to be worse than everything else" first, and find and/or make up reasons for why that might be later, switching anything that doesn't work out for some new interchangeable "evidence" along the way. If you're not "making fun of Super" (read: the problem is still disrespecting fans and creators for stupid reasons, it has nothing to do with the show) just because you feel like it, and you're not doing it to foster legitimate discussion about how the series can improve, then the only logic you're running on is blind emotional fervor.
Shaddy, Shaddy, Shaddy. Your never ending crusade to get offended is quite amazing. Do you think the "fans and creators" that are so obviously vehemently (according to you) "disrespected" feel the same amount of keyboard rage as you? Are you their anonymous hero, armed with pen, paper, and a starbucks latte full of justice? Or are you just a self righteous troll? This type of attitude is better left to twitter where the conversations are one sided and people just want to hear themselves talk.

Shaddy

Post by Shaddy » Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:45 pm

supersaiyanZero wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:54 am Shaddy, Shaddy, Shaddy. Your never ending crusade to get offended is quite amazing.
A week ago you were so bootyblasted about people telling you you were wrong that you jumped on this guy who had nothing to do with any of it.
supersaiyanZero wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:54 pm
Kanassa wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:42 pm
Thanks for the ear rape.
That's incredibly offensive. How do you know he wasn't raped? Or anyone reading that comment wasn't raped? Did you think about how they might feel regarding that comment? Do you think rape is a joke?
supersaiyanZero wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:54 am Do you think the "fans and creators" that are so obviously vehemently (according to you) "disrespected" feel the same amount of keyboard rage as you?
Does that make a difference? If I see someone being shat on for dumb nonsensical reasons, there's a high chance I will utter the phrase "stop shitting on people for dumb nonsensical reasons". Sorry if that doesn't cater to your delicate sensibilities. I'm sure the mods will take your report of "this guy is a white-knighting soyboy!" very well.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:08 pm

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:18 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:08 pm Image
I loved this DB manga spine reference in GT endings. This is how GT manga spine would probably look like if it had manga in the first place.
Although i always wondered why was Baby just flying there randomly.
Also, they never shown Super Baby 2 and SSJ4 Goku in actual ending, only on this artwork.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:23 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:18 pm
Steven Bloodriver wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:08 pm Image
I loved this DB manga spine reference in GT endings. This is how GT manga spine would probably look like if it had manga in the first place.
Although i always wondered why was Baby just flying there randomly.
Also, they never shown Super Baby 2 and SSJ4 Goku in actual ending, only on this artwork.

supersaiyanZero
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by supersaiyanZero » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:32 pm

Shaddy wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:45 pm
supersaiyanZero wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:54 am Shaddy, Shaddy, Shaddy. Your never ending crusade to get offended is quite amazing.
A week ago you were so bootyblasted about people telling you you were wrong that you jumped on this guy who had nothing to do with any of it.
supersaiyanZero wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:54 pm
Kanassa wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:42 pm
Thanks for the ear rape.
That's incredibly offensive. How do you know he wasn't raped? Or anyone reading that comment wasn't raped? Did you think about how they might feel regarding that comment? Do you think rape is a joke?
supersaiyanZero wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:54 am Do you think the "fans and creators" that are so obviously vehemently (according to you) "disrespected" feel the same amount of keyboard rage as you?
Does that make a difference? If I see someone being shat on for dumb nonsensical reasons, there's a high chance I will utter the phrase "stop shitting on people for dumb nonsensical reasons". Sorry if that doesn't cater to your delicate sensibilities. I'm sure the mods will take your report of "this guy is a white-knighting soyboy!" very well.

I love it! "..how you were wrong." Typical Shaddy formula. I'll bite - the only one wrong in that thread was anyone who spun a "Dave Chapelle new special is anti-trans" narrative. But I guess you were so offended on behalf of that community that you just had to stand up for them in the face of this despicable attack :yawn:

Just like you are offended for the creative team behind Super for having to endure a few memes in this here "Interesting or funny pictures" thread! Truly a champion of the defenseless! Can I read your blog?

Shaddy

Post by Shaddy » Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:26 pm

supersaiyanZero wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:32 pm I love it! "..how you were wrong." Typical Shaddy formula. I'll bite - the only one wrong in that thread was anyone who spun a "Dave Chapelle new special is anti-trans" narrative.
So typical...that it literally isn't what I said? I know you're trying to act clever here but I said "people told you you were wrong", AKA the prompt for this weird concern-trolling shtick. You actually being wrong is mostly irrelevant.
supersaiyanZero wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:32 pmBut I guess you were so offended on behalf of that community that you just had to stand up for them in the face of this despicable attack :yawn:
And a state of being "not offended" looks like attacking random people over nothing because an argument weeks ago made you angry?

Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Gyt Kaliba » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:45 pm

Maybe I missed something, but I fail to see what's so bad about Shaddy calling out the 'Lolz Super sure does suck!' memes as not funny, when they're...not? I feel the same towards 'Lolz GT sure does suck!' memes too. Sure, there can be humor in poking fun at either one of those - a bunch of the Risu (I believe that was the name?) Super 'bashing' comics (the stick figure ones) are actually pretty funny. These latest ones by Omari or whoever really aren't though. They don't really bring anything comedic at all to the table usually. The ones with awkwardly posed Vegeta in the tank before his father, and the one with him on the plateau against Saiyan Saga Goku? Those are amusing. Those have at least something to them. The others though, not so much.

Perhaps there could be something to be said for how Shaddy expressed it, but I've seen far worse said here in the past, and at the end of the day, that's a problem for a mod to decide on.
AniManga Travelogue - Currently Reviewing: Dragon Ball (Z)
Twitter
Switch Friend Code: SW-0745-6427-7791 (let's play some Dragon Ball: The Breakers!)

Cure Dragon 255
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cure Dragon 255 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:52 pm

Watch out Gyt or you too will be seen as an evil troll. LOL.
Marz wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:27 pm "Well, the chapter was good, the story was good and so were the fights. But a new transformation, in Dragon Ball? And one that's ugly? This is where we draw the line!!! Jump the Shark moment!!"

This forum is so over-dramatic that it's not even funny.
90sDBZ wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:44 pm19 years ago I was rushing home from school to watch DBZ on Cartoon Network, and today I've rushed home from work to watch DBS on Pop. I guess it's true the more things change the more they stay the same. :lol:

Tai Lung

Post by Tai Lung » Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:35 pm

They are all troll except the real troll. Is that how it works? :crazy:

jjgp1112
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by jjgp1112 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:50 pm

At this rate I'm convinced Steven Blooddriver is Omari. At some point you'll realize that nobody here finds those whiny memes funny and/or interesting, right?
Yamcha: Do you remember the spell to release him - do you know all the words?
Bulma: Of course! I'm not gonna pull a Frieza and screw it up!
Master Roshi: Bulma, I think Frieza failed because he wore too many clothes!
Cold World (Fanfic)
"It ain't never too late to stop bein' a bitch." - Chad Lamont Butler

Shaddy

Post by Shaddy » Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:55 pm

Gyt Kaliba wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:45 pm Maybe I missed something, but I fail to see what's so bad about Shaddy calling out the 'Lolz Super sure does suck!' memes as not funny, when they're...not? I feel the same towards 'Lolz GT sure does suck!' memes too. Sure, there can be humor in poking fun at either one of those - a bunch of the Risu (I believe that was the name?) Super 'bashing' comics (the stick figure ones) are actually pretty funny. These latest ones by Omari or whoever really aren't though. They don't really bring anything comedic at all to the table usually. The ones with awkwardly posed Vegeta in the tank before his father, and the one with him on the plateau against Saiyan Saga Goku? Those are amusing. Those have at least something to them. The others though, not so much.

Perhaps there could be something to be said for how Shaddy expressed it, but I've seen far worse said here in the past, and at the end of the day, that's a problem for a mod to decide on.
If someone's got like, an actual criticism of my logic or the way I conduct myself, I'll take it, but ultimately my issue was just that the omari shit is mean-spirited and douchey toward toward creators and fans of a thing, beyond simply not liking said thing. That thing being Super, or them not being funny, that's secondary. I fuckin hate Heroes but you're not gonna see anything like this from me. It reminds me of edgy trash like this you'd see from high schoolers. Jumping at me for taking issue with it in the first place just looks like wanting the right to be a mean-spirited douche.

Tai Lung

Post by Tai Lung » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:21 pm

Shaddy wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:55 pm
Gyt Kaliba wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:45 pm Maybe I missed something, but I fail to see what's so bad about Shaddy calling out the 'Lolz Super sure does suck!' memes as not funny, when they're...not? I feel the same towards 'Lolz GT sure does suck!' memes too. Sure, there can be humor in poking fun at either one of those - a bunch of the Risu (I believe that was the name?) Super 'bashing' comics (the stick figure ones) are actually pretty funny. These latest ones by Omari or whoever really aren't though. They don't really bring anything comedic at all to the table usually. The ones with awkwardly posed Vegeta in the tank before his father, and the one with him on the plateau against Saiyan Saga Goku? Those are amusing. Those have at least something to them. The others though, not so much.

If someone's got like, an actual criticism of my logic or the way I conduct myself, I'll take it, but ultimately my issue was just that the omari shit is mean-spirited and douchey toward toward creators and fans of a thing, beyond simply not liking said thing. That thing being Super, or them not being funny, that's secondary. I fuckin hate Heroes but you're not gonna see anything like this from me. It reminds me of edgy trash like this you'd see from high schoolers. Jumping at me for taking issue with it in the first place just looks like wanting the right to be a mean-spirited douche.
Well, if there is a limit between a joke and only vomiting hate with bad memes brought from other junk pages.
I find it very hypocritical, an advertising and very immature attempt
so I can understand the complaint with these ... this it's not just he doesn´t like the joke ...this it's because it's not even a joke it's just a tantrum,
jjgp1112 wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:50 pm At this rate I'm convinced Steven Blooddriver is Omari. At some point you'll realize that nobody here finds those whiny memes funny and/or interesting, right?
at least some of us realize that ...