Interesting or funny pictures thread

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

ZeroNeonix
Advanced Regular

Re: Interesting or funny pictures thread

Post by ZeroNeonix » Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:31 am

Dbzfan94 wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:23 am
Tai Lung wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:45 pm kishinpain parody

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2KTuPwEsDo
Was this supposed to be funny?
Unlike 99% of the memes posted here, I did find this funny.

Tai Lung
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Tai Lung » Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:32 pm

ZeroNeonix wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:31 am
Dbzfan94 wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:23 am

Was this supposed to be funny?
Unlike 99% of the memes posted here, I did find this funny.
I'm glad it was like that :thumbup:

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:42 pm

Thanks for the ear rape.
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

supersaiyanZero
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by supersaiyanZero » Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:54 pm

Kanassa wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:42 pm

Thanks for the ear rape.
That's incredibly offensive. How do you know he wasn't raped? Or anyone reading that comment wasn't raped? Did you think about how they might feel regarding that comment? Do you think rape is a joke?

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:55 am

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:02 pm

Tai Lung

Post by Tai Lung » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:18 pm

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:59 am

Shaddy

Post by Shaddy » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:16 pm

Still waiting on the proof this user isn't a bot.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:04 pm

Shaddy wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:16 pm Still waiting on the proof this user isn't a bot.
Same here, Shaddy. Same here. As all I know about you is that you seem to be one of those Internet Trolls in disguise.

Shaddy

Post by Shaddy » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:59 pm

How do you figure? My reasoning is that I've literally never seen you type a single word ever up till now. Yours seems to be "I don't like it".

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:11 pm

Shaddy wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:59 pm How do you figure? My reasoning is that I've literally never seen you type a single word ever up till now. Yours seems to be "I don't like it".
You have spent the past several months Trolling me whenever I would post something even remotely offending Dragon Ball Super. Your reasoning is understandable. As myself and you have never met in person. I believe your point is that I make fun of Dragon Ball Super for the hell of it. But, no. I don't.

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:19 pm

Here we go again :lol:

Shaddy

Post by Shaddy » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:13 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:11 pm You have spent the past several months Trolling me -
That's not what "trolling" is. I'm not attacking you're character, I have explained clearly and repeatedly why the omari shit you keep posting is bad. You not liking it doesn't make it trolling, I'm not disingenuously fighting in the name of something I don't care about, they're really shitty images that pretend they're hilarious while making awful arguments and attacking anyone who disagrees, or worse, happened to be involved with the show in question, in whatever way they feel like. You continuing to ignore any criticism shows your complacency in breeding this shitty attitude among fans, the images could be about anything and I'd still have a problem with it.
Steven Bloodriver wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:11 pm ...whenever I would post something even remotely offending Dragon Ball Super.
Super deserves criticism, but these images are complete nonsense made by this half-illiterate obsessive and posted to facebook pages that insult and harass people for liking the show, attack the creators and made fun of VAs like Tsuru and Ishizuka after their deaths for not being the Eng dub cast. You may notice that I have literally never once spoken out against anything else in this thread posted by you or anyone else regardless of whether it criticizes Super, be it Risu's comics or episode 5 screencaps, and it's because nothing like this exists anywhere but on these shitty toxic meme pages.
Steven Bloodriver wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:11 pmI believe your point is that I make fun of Dragon Ball Super for the hell of it. But, no. I don't.
Jokes this dumb and misleading about something this inconsequential with as much baggage as I mentioned above don't have a much better reason. Criticism is supposed to progress things, bring them toward some kind of answer. These things are made like conspiracy theories, they come to the answer of "Super needs to be worse than everything else" first, and find and/or make up reasons for why that might be later, switching anything that doesn't work out for some new interchangeable "evidence" along the way. If you're not "making fun of Super" (read: the problem is still disrespecting fans and creators for stupid reasons, it has nothing to do with the show) just because you feel like it, and you're not doing it to foster legitimate discussion about how the series can improve, then the only logic you're running on is blind emotional fervor.

supersaiyanZero
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by supersaiyanZero » Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:42 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:04 pm
Shaddy wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:16 pm Still waiting on the proof this user isn't a bot.
Same here, Shaddy. Same here. As all I know about you is that you seem to be one of those Internet Trolls in disguise.

LOL. Careful, feed him enough and he starts to write paragraphs of self righteous nonsense peppered with back handed comments, then finally topped off with accusations of not being able to hold a civil, articulate conversation. Man's got it down to a science.

Soppa Saia People
I Live Here

Post by Soppa Saia People » Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:51 pm

Shaddy wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:13 pm
That's not what "trolling" is. I'm not attacking you're character, I have explained clearly and repeatedly why the omari shit you keep posting is bad. You not liking it doesn't make it trolling, I'm not disingenuously fighting in the name of something I don't care about, they're really shitty images that pretend they're hilarious while making awful arguments and attacking anyone who disagrees, or worse, happened to be involved with the show in question, in whatever way they feel like.
considering they responded to a post they made almost 4 years ago in the hero's thread, that's really only purpose was to say toriyama, toyotaro, and the whole company of toei are "trolls", i don't think that they really know what trolling is....
I have borderline personality disorder, if my posts ever come off as aggressive or word vomit-y to you, please let me know.

🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸

Tai Lung

Post by Tai Lung » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:08 pm

supersaiyanZero wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:42 pm

LOL. Careful, feed him enough and he starts to write paragraphs of self righteous nonsense peppered with back handed comments, then finally topped off with accusations of not being able to hold a civil, articulate conversation. Man's got it down to a science.
one guy posts hate memes with the intention of seeing the world burn ... but the troll is other user?

the world is upside down ...

Skar
I Live Here

Post by Skar » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:12 pm

Dbzfan94 wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:19 pm Here we go again :lol:
They go at it a lot in this thread! I think Steven Bloodriver keeps posting Omari's memes on purpose to provoke Shaddy :P .

Shaddy

Post by Shaddy » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:21 pm

Tai Lung wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:08 pm
supersaiyanZero wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:42 pm

one guy posts hate memes with the intention of seeing the world burn ... but the troll is other user?

the world is upside down ...
Clearly what I need to do is deliberately provoke people with disingenuous arguments as a method of shutting down a subjective discussion and then play the victim, pretending I have no proper stance on anything. That's what not trolling looks like.

ZeroNeonix
Advanced Regular

Post by ZeroNeonix » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:20 pm

Me trying to skip an unskippable cutscene:

Me scrolling through dozens of unfunny Omari memes to find a single interesting or funny picture: