Interesting or funny pictures thread

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Re: Interesting or funny pictures thread

Post by SupremeKai25 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:18 am

ZeroNeonix wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:18 pm You're assuming the point was to kill Trunks. If he wanted to kill Trunks, he would have destroyed the Earth and been done with it. But by the time we first see Goku Black, he and Zamasu have already destroyed all other life. All gods (except Zeno, of course), all angels, and all mortals, were dead. He left Earth for last so he could punish Trunks for his "sins." Zamasu's kill count was much, much higher than Super Buu's.
You're wasting your time. These people have never even watched Super, where it's made blatantly clear that Black not only needed Trunks to increase his own strength (and when he couldn't gain anything else from him, he sent Zamasu to kill him), but that Black was purposefully being slow with his genocide because he wanted mortals to suffer instead of granting them a quick and painless death.

Zamasu literally killed the entire multiverse. His kill count is even higher than Zeno's.

Skar
I Live Here

Post by Skar » Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:45 am

Steven Bloodriver wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:47 pm
I looked up "Omari Battle Memes"...and these were posted yesterday. I didn't like the Goku Black saga much either but it ended three years ago! If you didn't enjoy something, it's best to try and forget about it as more time passes rather than constantly reminding yourself why you didn't like it.

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:22 am

Skar wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:45 am
Steven Bloodriver wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:47 pm
I looked up "Omari Battle Memes"...and these were posted yesterday. I didn't like the Goku Black saga much either but it ended three years ago! If you didn't enjoy something, it's best to try and forget about it as more time passes rather than constantly reminding yourself why you didn't like it.
Holy shit, that's even more pathetic. I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, because maybe he made that meme back when the Goku Black arc had just started airing and those questions hadn't been answered yet. But now that we've known for 3 YEARS why he chose not to annihilate humanity in 10 seconds, that guy either didn't watch Super (in which case he doesn't have the right to criticise it and his opinion doesn't count), or is just trolling.

Luckily people are smart and nobody cares about his memes. Because obviously Goku Black, a guy who could roflstomp Buu, wouldn't be able to destroy all humans in 10 seconds like he did. :roll: I'm glad to see people don't fall for this shit.

Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Gyt Kaliba » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:40 am

Maybe it's just me, but I don't really get how the Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta V.S. Baby one is...even a shot at Super in any way either. There's no punchline. Not even a bad one, there's legitimately no shot fired, at all. It's just banter between the two characters - almost literally the same back-and-forth as what ACTUALLY happens in the scene, just with Goku instead of Vegeta. Maybe I'm getting old, but...I...I don't get it. I don't even see how that's a meme, much less a knock against something they didn't like.

Like, I'm not even saying that the Boo one is good, but at least one can see what it's even getting at, you know?
AniManga Travelogue - Currently Reviewing: Dragon Ball (Z)
Twitter
Switch Friend Code: SW-0745-6427-7791 (let's play some Dragon Ball: The Breakers!)

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:40 pm

I guess he ran out of "jokes" but not out of hate? I mean, poor Baby couldn't even compete with SS4, what could he do with Vegeta's strongest form in Super.

3 years ago, damn, I can't even keep hating someone that seriously wronged me 3 years ago, I'm starting to feel bad for this kid.

Neo-Makaiōshin
I Live Here

Post by Neo-Makaiōshin » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:07 pm

This Omari guy fits with what Kunzait would describe as being unhealthy absorbed into children media.
Dragon Ball was always a kid series and fans should stop being in denial.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:46 pm

Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Gyt Kaliba » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:41 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:46 pm
Okay, now that, though? That's just awesome. :thumbup:
AniManga Travelogue - Currently Reviewing: Dragon Ball (Z)
Twitter
Switch Friend Code: SW-0745-6427-7791 (let's play some Dragon Ball: The Breakers!)

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

Post by Hulk10 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:05 pm

SupremeKai25 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:18 am
ZeroNeonix wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:18 pm You're assuming the point was to kill Trunks. If he wanted to kill Trunks, he would have destroyed the Earth and been done with it. But by the time we first see Goku Black, he and Zamasu have already destroyed all other life. All gods (except Zeno, of course), all angels, and all mortals, were dead. He left Earth for last so he could punish Trunks for his "sins." Zamasu's kill count was much, much higher than Super Buu's.
You're wasting your time. These people have never even watched Super, where it's made blatantly clear that Black not only needed Trunks to increase his own strength (and when he couldn't gain anything else from him, he sent Zamasu to kill him), but that Black was purposefully being slow with his genocide because he wanted mortals to suffer instead of granting them a quick and painless death.

Zamasu literally killed the entire multiverse. His kill count is even higher than Zeno's.
It shows that Zamasu's actions weren't righteous.
"We became like friends, we became like good friends." Broly to Cheelai and Lemo about his fur pelt.

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:30 am

Hulk10 wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:05 pm

No. It shows that the creator of that meme did not watch Super.

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

Post by Hulk10 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:30 pm

SupremeKai25 wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:30 am
Hulk10 wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:05 pm

No. It shows that the creator of that meme did not watch Super.
That too but Zamasu's actions still weren't righteous.
"We became like friends, we became like good friends." Broly to Cheelai and Lemo about his fur pelt.

Shaddy
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Shaddy » Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:17 pm

Almost like he was a villain in a children's TV show or something.

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:26 am

Almost like he was a villain period. Even the most morally grey villains have done something truly horrible once or twice. That's why you are a villain.

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:52 pm

"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:23 pm

SupremeKai25 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:18 amZamasu literally killed the entire multiverse. His kill count is even higher than Zeno's.
Please, the whole plot about Zero Human Plan is flawed due to the existence of the Pride Troopers (mainly specifically Jiren) and the Afterlife.

So yeah, Black who only got Rosé after a brief fight with Goku and Future Zamasu that was nothing but immortal were capable to kill the mortals in U11?

Let's pretend they did it... Is there something against God's being at the Afterlife? No because Kaio is still there.

Also there would be any reason to Enma Daioh prevent the Gods to have their bodies again to gang against Zamasu and Black? I believe not.

So yeah this arc is pretty much flawed to begin with, they didn't plan very well and the events of the Tournament of Power makes everything worse.

If they had this to be done was a final arc (after the Tournament) they we could at least have more compelling motives to believe in Zamasu sucess.

Steven Bloodriver wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:24 pm
That me me laugh more than I should :lol:
So much true...
Grimlock wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:05 pm Xenoverse 2 did a better job mocking Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan form using Baby Vegeta. Whoever did that, they may want to learn from it.
How?
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:24 pm

Noah wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:23 pm
SupremeKai25 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:18 amZamasu literally killed the entire multiverse. His kill count is even higher than Zeno's.
Please, the whole plot about Zero Human Plan is flawed due to the existence of the Pride Troopers (mainly specifically Jiren) and the Afterlife.

So yeah, Black who only got Rosé after a brief fight with Goku and Future Zamasu that was nothing but immortal were capable to kill the mortals in U11?

Let's pretend they did it... Is there something against God's being at the Afterlife? No because Kaio is still there.

Also there would be any reason to Enma Daioh prevent the Gods to have their bodies again to gang against Zamasu and Black? I believe not.

So yeah this arc is pretty much flawed to begin with, they didn't plan very well and the events of the Tournament of Power makes everything worse.

If they had this to be done was a final arc (after the Tournament) they we could at least have more compelling motives to believe in Zamasu sucess.
That doesn't have anything to do with Zamasu having a much bigger kill count than Super Buu.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:40 am

Tai Lung
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Tai Lung » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:14 am

Noah wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:23 pm Please, the whole plot about Zero Human Plan is flawed due to the existence of the Pride Troopers (mainly specifically Jiren) and the Afterlife.

According to Enma Daioh, he has trouble locking up Raditz but you have no problems with cell ... apparently
goku can bring energy to his son by being a spirit
Vegeta in hell can see what happened on earth etc.
black kills all the mortals of other universes after having obtained SSR

For the record, I don't see ... because criticizing the whole otherworldly issue when the author never clarified or detailed it before
simply hakaishin have no privileges if kaioshin die they simply die something explained and seen with gowasu

Depending on whether a character is contained, he can be defeated when he has not washed all his power

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:27 pm

It_Is_Ayna_You_Flips
Regular

Post by It_Is_Ayna_You_Flips » Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:21 pm

Shaddy wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:16 pm I feel like anyone who enjoys these thinks Ben Garrison cartoons are funny. They have similarly terrible energy.
Ben Garrison cartoons are hilarious! Like those old Jack Chick tracts. Just the most insane bullshit but for some reason not a parody. I love it!
My opinions suck. You should probably mute me to spare yourself having to see them.

"If someone gets Star Wars wrong? Death threats. If a kid learns that a shitty song they liked when they were 12 was a cover of a song made in 1984? Death threats. If someone makes a Sonic game that's too dark and edgy? Death threats. If someone makes a Sonic game that isn't too dark and edgy? Death threats. If someone criticizes Naruto? Lots of death threats. Sexualizes pokemon? UNIVERSAL PRAISE." - Plague of Gripes