Interesting or funny pictures thread

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Interesting or funny pictures thread

Post by Dbzfan94 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:10 pm

SupremeKai25 wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:28 pm I love Black's reaction to SS4 because it kind of encapsulates what I've been saying for years. SS4 is a form for animals, it literally turns you into a half-naked beast. A God who seeks beauty and nobility would never sully themself by looking like a beast.

Let the saiyan ningens have their Super Saiyan Monkey form. Goku Black shall keep his divine and elegant Super Saiyan Rosé ❤

As a result that fanart is just... wrong...
I think you're projecting a little hard man.

Soppa Saia People
I Live Here

Post by Soppa Saia People » Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:15 pm

https://twitter.com/99volt/status/1369232659704995840

not exclusively dragon ball related (in fact i don't think that sound effect even shows up in the original show) but i loved this lol.
I have borderline personality disorder, if my posts ever come off as aggressive or word vomit-y to you, please let me know.

🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:54 am

FoolsGil wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:34 pm Image

By Scarz
Considering Zamasu is narcistic guy who hates everything but himself and, well, himself from another timeline, i don't think anyone would take his opinion on SSJ4 or anything else seriously. Besides, seeing how he used what he'd call savage mortal body to achieve his goals, he would probably use SSJ4 anyway if he needed it.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:04 am

ZeroNeonix wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:51 pm
SupremeKai25 wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:28 pm I love Black's reaction to SS4 because it kind of encapsulates what I've been saying for years. SS4 is a form for animals, it literally turns you into a half-naked beast. A God who seeks beauty and nobility would never sully themself by looking like a beast.

Let the saiyan ningens have their Super Saiyan Monkey form. Goku Black shall keep his divine and elegant Super Saiyan Rosé ❤

As a result that fanart is just... wrong...
But Black sees himself taking Saiyan form as in itself defiling his noble heritage. He takes pride in the poetry of taking the form of the very thing he wants to destroy. But...I guess SS4 is just one step too far for him. lol

I actually really love that Rosé SS4 look.
I mean, you have the word of the God himself saying that that form is too unsightly and primitive for a supreme God of justice such as himself.

I'm actually glad that this interaction exists, as usual Black stands out. While the masses of inferior characters shower SS4 with compliments, Black brings the player back to reality, by pointing out how that that form is just a half-naked monkey LOL. So pathetic.

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

Post by Hulk10 » Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:35 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:54 am
FoolsGil wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:34 pm Image

By Scarz
Considering Zamasu is narcistic guy who hates everything but himself and, well, himself from another timeline, i don't think anyone would take his opinion on SSJ4 or anything else seriously. Besides, seeing how he used what he'd call savage mortal body to achieve his goals, he would probably use SSJ4 anyway if he needed it.
I agree with you there.
"We became like friends, we became like good friends." Broly to Cheelai and Lemo about his fur pelt.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:09 pm

The Cell Games, but Gohan is a good boy
SupremeKai25 wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:40 amWe've barely had anything to talk about since 2018, when the anime ended. Evidently, Toyotaro's little manga isn't enough to generate interest and internet traffic.
Such a spoiled dude lol before Super we were like 18 years without any animated series, this fan base had nothing to discuss (apart from the original series) for almost two decades. As for today it's been 3 years that DBS ended and although for me Toyotaro's manga is below average it is still new content to look for and discuss just as SDBH animated shorts. So compared to what was like before 2013, I guess we're still pretty good.
FoolsGil wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:46 am
by @ogatodobalaio
Funny that this joke is actually from TFS right? Which I guess it could come out as head canon, it doesn't make sense for 17 and 18 to be twins if they don't share the same hair color.
FoolsGil wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:18 pm
By Scarz
So Goku has hots on Chichi trying to murder Pumba? lol
Steven Bloodriver wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:57 am
Such a random fan art but also amusing :lol:
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:22 pm

Noah wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:09 pm Such a spoiled dude lol before Super we were like 18 years without any animated series, this fan base had nothing to discuss (apart from the original series) for almost two decades. As for today it's been 3 years that DBS ended and although for me Toyotaro's manga is below average it is still new content to look for and discuss just as SDBH animated shorts. So compared to what was like before 2013, I guess we're still pretty good.
In fact I wasn't discussing anything before Super started, nor did I claim that time was better.

PurestEvil
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by PurestEvil » Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:38 pm

Noah wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:09 pm
FoolsGil wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:46 am
by @ogatodobalaio
Funny that this joke is actually from TFS right? Which I guess it could come out as head canon, it doesn't make sense for 17 and 18 to be twins if they don't share the same hair color.
I am pretty sure Fraternal twins can be born with different hair colors
This post was brought to you by 魔族

Rest in Peace, Toriyama-san

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:58 am

Noah wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:09 pm
FoolsGil wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:18 pm
By Scarz
So Goku has hots on Chichi trying to murder Pumba? lol
Nothing turns Goku's switch faster than a home cooked meal being prepared. :P

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:33 pm

ZeroNeonix
Advanced Regular

Post by ZeroNeonix » Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:43 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:33 pm
What's with people hooking up Goku with every female in the show? lol. Now it's Goku x Launch? But Tien made so much more sense as a match for her. I'm still kinda peeved that Toriyama just forgot about her, and then Super gives Tien a new love interest instead of reuniting him with Launch. What do these guys have against Launch?

Shaddy

Post by Shaddy » Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:25 pm

ZeroNeonix wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:43 pm What's with people hooking up Goku with every female in the show? lol.

Alruneia
I Live Here

Post by Alruneia » Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:39 pm

Shaddy wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:25 pm
ZeroNeonix wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:43 pm What's with people hooking up Goku with every female in the show? lol.
(Dicasty)
I didn't need to remember that this guy's still out there doing his thing. It doesn't look like he's stopped, either, there's so much of it...
He's still got a thing against Chi-Chi, too, apparently.
Probably Kanzenshuu's biggest Bulla fangirl. Current avatar: DBU Bulla as Sailor Princess Sadala, based on Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance

Dragon Ball Ultimate - 74 out of 150 chapters complete
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Action Blue - link
Sailor Moon: Mindful of Love - link | Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance - link

Shaddy

Post by Shaddy » Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:17 pm

Wow, I didn't know I could hate it even more

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:37 pm

Who knew the kid possessed by Baby in GT before coming to Earth was Goku and Vados' child?

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:20 am

Alruneia wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:39 pm Image
This is just disgusting and disrespectful for Chichi.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

PurestEvil

Post by PurestEvil » Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:38 am

Guys, it's because Goku is a chad. Who wouldn't think he looks attractive?
This post was brought to you by 魔族

Rest in Peace, Toriyama-san

Neo-Makaiōshin
I Live Here

Post by Neo-Makaiōshin » Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:49 am

Alruneia wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:39 pmI didn't need to remember that this guy's still out there doing his thing. It doesn't look like he's stopped, either, there's so much of it...
He's still got a thing against Chi-Chi, too, apparently.
Thanks, now I hate it :sick:

Chi-Chi didn't deserve this much hate.
Dragon Ball was always a kid series and fans should stop being in denial.

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:11 pm

by @Betaruga1

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:31 am

Poor TOEI