Interesting or funny pictures thread

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Fox666
I Live Here

Interesting or funny pictures thread

Post by Fox666 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:50 am

(content removed by original poster)
Last edited by Fox666 on Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

Cold Skin
I Live Here

Re: Interesting or funny pictures thread

Post by Cold Skin » Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:50 am

Interesting! I like the fact that they kept the facial expressions from the original characters.
Goku seems much more monstrous, which is probably the way Freezer sees him! 8)

Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Gyt Kaliba » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:28 pm

That's actually a really interesting pic, I'd never have thought of something like this.
AniManga Travelogue - Currently Reviewing: Dragon Ball (Z)
Twitter
Switch Friend Code: SW-0745-6427-7791 (let's play some Dragon Ball: The Breakers!)

dario03
Advanced Regular

Post by dario03 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:29 pm

Those last few pics of Goku are like the best Goku pics ever...

Sin
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Sin » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:39 pm

Ah, great strip, would love to see a one-shot of the Freeza arc through his eyes.

Gonstead
I Live Here

Post by Gonstead » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:32 pm

Here's a funny little doujin, though the end bit seems a bit OOC.

Visit DragonBallFigures for all your Dragon Ball figure info and needs!
Mayuri Kurotsuchi wrote:"In this world, nothing perfect exists. It may be a cliche after all but it's the way things are. That's precisely why ordinary men pursue the concept of perfection, it's infatuation. But ultimately I have to ask myself "What is the true meaning of being perfect?" and the answer I came up with was nothing. Not one thing. The truth of the matter is I despise perfection! If something is truly perfect, that's IT! The bottom line becomes there is no room for imagination! No space for intelligence or ability or improvement! Do you understand? To men of science like us, perfection is a dead end, a condition of hopelessness. Always strive to be better than anything that came before you but not perfect! Scientist's agonize over the attempt to achieve perfection! That's the kind of creatures we are! We take joy in trying to exceed our grasp, in trying to reach for something that in the end, we have to admit may in fact be unreachable!"
MY HOLY GRAIL (110% Serious. Please sell me one)

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Post by Chuquita » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:55 pm

Remember the "Dragon Ball in the style of--" thread?
I was shocked when I found out the following comic actually exists. A Dragon Ball parody of 70's shoujo manga, Rose of Versailles.
I give you, Rose of Vegetaseilles:
Last edited by Chuquita on Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
My deviantart * My tumblr * My twitter
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!

Insertclevername
I Live Here

Post by Insertclevername » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:27 am

Can't see it. :cry:
Cipher wrote:Also, you can seriously like whatever and still get laid. That's a revelation that'll hit you at some point.

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Post by Chuquita » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:32 am

Whose isn't loading? Everyones' images and posts loaded for me.
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php? ... d=19505129 is the link itself to the one I posted.
My deviantart * My tumblr * My twitter
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!

Insertclevername
I Live Here

Post by Insertclevername » Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:11 am

Thanks for posting the actual link! I thought it was funny, especially Freeza and that outfit of his! :lol:
Cipher wrote:Also, you can seriously like whatever and still get laid. That's a revelation that'll hit you at some point.

Fox666
I Live Here

Post by Fox666 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:44 am

Ringworm128
Banned

Post by Ringworm128 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:19 pm

Whoever made this should win an award.

Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Gyt Kaliba » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:36 pm

...I think Nappa is my hero now. :lol:
AniManga Travelogue - Currently Reviewing: Dragon Ball (Z)
Twitter
Switch Friend Code: SW-0745-6427-7791 (let's play some Dragon Ball: The Breakers!)

Gonstead
I Live Here

Post by Gonstead » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:22 am

A repost.

Mayuri Kurotsuchi wrote:"In this world, nothing perfect exists. It may be a cliche after all but it's the way things are. That's precisely why ordinary men pursue the concept of perfection, it's infatuation. But ultimately I have to ask myself "What is the true meaning of being perfect?" and the answer I came up with was nothing. Not one thing. The truth of the matter is I despise perfection! If something is truly perfect, that's IT! The bottom line becomes there is no room for imagination! No space for intelligence or ability or improvement! Do you understand? To men of science like us, perfection is a dead end, a condition of hopelessness. Always strive to be better than anything that came before you but not perfect! Scientist's agonize over the attempt to achieve perfection! That's the kind of creatures we are! We take joy in trying to exceed our grasp, in trying to reach for something that in the end, we have to admit may in fact be unreachable!"

Sinestro
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Sinestro » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:17 am

This is cool. Reminds me of Marvel's What If...? comics. Or rather, as this is funny, a What The!?

Where is this from?

Gonstead
I Live Here

Post by Gonstead » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:54 am

Sinestro wrote:Where is this from?
If you look closely, you can see that it's simply made up of different panels from the Manga.

It's very noticeable when Goku should be on his back from the blast Piccolo gave him but when Yajirobe arrives, Goku is on his stomach like he was when he defeated Piccolo at the end of Dragon Ball.

Sinestro
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Sinestro » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:26 am

Gonstead wrote:
Sinestro wrote:Where is this from?
If you look closely, you can see that it's simply made up of different panels from the Manga.

It's very noticeable when Goku should be on his back from the blast Piccolo gave him but when Yajirobe arrives, Goku is on his stomach like he was when he defeated Piccolo at the end of Dragon Ball.
Thanks, Gonstead.

Fox666
I Live Here

Post by Fox666 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:47 am

deleted
Last edited by Fox666 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:35 am

Sin wrote:Ah, great strip, would love to see a one-shot of the Freeza arc through his eyes.

You know, that was supposed to be the actual ending of the Majin Boo Saga but a Goku fanboy swapped it with the one we know of.

Re-post:
DBZAOTA482 wrote: Image

Raditz: Estoy de acuerdo. Necesito una novia. Quiero una novia sayayin pero todas están muertas. Entonces, ¿quién …? Quizás Chichi… >:)

I agree. I need a girlfriend. I want a Saiyan girlfriend but they’re all dead. Then who…? Maybe Chichi… >:)

ImageImage
fadeddreams5 wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:... Haven't we already gotten these in GT? Goku dies, the DBs go away, and the Namekian DBs most likely won't be used again because of the Evil Dragons.
Goku didn't die in GT. The show sucked him off so much, it was impossible to keep him in the world of the living, so he ascended beyond mortality.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:31 am I'm just about done with the concept of reboots and making shows that were products of their time and impactful "new and sexy" and in line with modern tastes and sensibilities. Let stuff stay in their era and give today's kids their own shit to watch.

I always side eye the people who say "Now my kids/today's kids can experience what I did as a child!" Nigga, who gives a fuck about your childhood? You're an adult now and it was at least 15 years ago. Let the kids have their own experience instead of picking at a corpse.

Ketchup_Revenge
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Joke pic

Post by Ketchup_Revenge » Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:54 pm

Stumbled across this on Facebook, on a simple Funny Pic page:

I wipe it off the tile, the light is brighter this time, everything is 3D blasphemy.
My eyes are red and gold, the hair is standing straight up, this is not the way I picture me.
I can't control my shakes, how the hell did I get here? Something about this, so very wrong.
I have to laugh out loud, I wish I didn't like this. Is it a dream or a memory?