DBZ AMV's

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Re: DBZ AMV's

Post by Lord Beerus » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:19 pm

This is proof that Kanye West and DBZ can go together pretty well. :)

Drabaz
Advanced Regular

Post by Drabaz » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:43 am

Lord Beerus wrote:This is proof that Kanye West and DBZ can go together pretty well. :)
That was not bad at all for an AMV from 2009. His beat sync was on point at least. I wonder if Spizz09 continues to make AMVs now. If he/she does they must be amazing at this point.
My Dragon Ball AMV's:
Pain into Power - Gohan Tribute - Best Character Profile at AnimeNext
The Dragon Ball Life - Original DB only AMV - Coordinators Choice at Anime Conji
When I See You Again [NEW!!!] - Goku & Krillin AMV - Best Drama at Otakon

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:07 pm

Drabaz wrote:
Lord Beerus wrote:This is proof that Kanye West and DBZ can go together pretty well. :)
That was not bad at all for an AMV from 2009. His beat sync was on point at least. I wonder if Spizz09 continues to make AMVs now. If he/she does they must be amazing at this point.
As far as I know, Spizz09 deleted his account back in 2010 for some reason and he hasn't reappeared since. It's a damn shame too, because the DBZ AMV's on his account were awesome.

Drabaz
Advanced Regular

Post by Drabaz » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:04 pm

I recently uploaded my newest AMV to YouTube! It's a video focused on the friendship of Goku and Krillin.

When I See You Again
"See You Again" by Wiz Khalifa ft. Charlie Puth

It premiered at Otakon this year for the AMV Contest and IT WON 1st Place in Drama! :D
I WON AT OTAKON 2015
My Dragon Ball AMV's:
The Dragon Ball Life - Original DB only AMV - Coordinators Choice at Anime Conji

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:35 pm

Drabaz wrote:I recently uploaded my newest AMV to YouTube! It's a video focused on the friendship of Goku and Krillin.

When I See You Again
That was an awesome AMV. :clap: You certainly deserved 1st place. :thumbup:

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:44 pm

Decided to get back into the AMV game. Here's something I tossed up: http://youtu.be/5tP3mv43Erk

Sshadow5001
Advanced Regular

Post by Sshadow5001 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:45 am

Lord Beerus wrote:
Drabaz wrote:I recently uploaded my newest AMV to YouTube! It's a video focused on the friendship of Goku and Krillin.

When I See You Again
That was an awesome AMV. :clap: You certainly deserved 1st place. :thumbup:
Completely agree, I don't watch AMV's as often as I used to but I'm glad I watched this one. Saved to collection :D
Please check out my Youtube channel GLEclipseGaming
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8otmN ... FvDYiaKt9w

Currently Playing
Gundam Breaker 3

TheGmGoken
Namekian Warrior

Post by TheGmGoken » Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:10 pm

When I See You Again

It premiered at Otakon this year for the AMV Contest and IT WON 1st Place in Drama! :D
I WON AT OTAKON 2015
As an amvs editor myself. I'll sat fantastic :clap: . Great fucking job man. Proud of you

Drabaz
Advanced Regular

Post by Drabaz » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:13 am

Lord Beerus wrote:That was an awesome AMV. :clap: You certainly deserved 1st place. :thumbup:
Sshadow5001 wrote:Completely agree, I don't watch AMV's as often as I used to but I'm glad I watched this one. Saved to collection :D
TheGmGoken wrote:As an amvs editor myself. I'll sat fantastic :clap: . Great fucking job man. Proud of you
Thank you all so much! It means a lot coming from this community :D
My Dragon Ball AMV's:

TheGmGoken
Namekian Warrior

Post by TheGmGoken » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:33 pm

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xBhpL_I5dU0

Not a DBZ only amv. It's an anime amv. I was basically being an effect slut here. No real story here

Doctor.
Banned

Post by Doctor. » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:51 pm

These two are my favorites, despite the latter's hyperbolic title.

I like anything by xEliteVegetax, too, like this one for instance.

fadeddreams5
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by fadeddreams5 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:17 pm

Doctor. wrote:These two are my favorites, despite the latter's hyperbolic title.

I like anything by xEliteVegetax, too, like this one for instance.
That second video (highlighted in "two") epitomizes fan expectations of this franchise...
"Dragon Ball once became a thing of the past to me, but after that, I got angry about the live action movie, re-wrote an entire movie script, and now I'm complaining about the quality of the new TV anime. It seems Dragon Ball has grown on me so much that I can't leave it alone." - Akira Toriyama on Dragon Ball Super

Zettaman

Post by Zettaman » Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:04 pm

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this question but I'm looking for several videos from the 90s-2003. I've been all over the internet searching through hundreds of pages and only found a few favorites from the past such as Particle Man and finally I've been led here. Kanzenshuu you are my last hope. I'm only going to post the two I wanna see most again in order to avoid making a big ass post so if you guys have this on your computers can you please share it with me?

Dragon Ball 23rd Tenkaichi Budokai AMV
I didn't find this amv on animemusicvideos.org so no link to this one but it was a Dragon Ball AMV about the 23rd Tenkaichi Budokai. I remember at the beginning of the video. There was Krillin, Yamcha, and a few other people who slowly turned around as Goku appears for the first time in three years all grown up. In the AMV I think I remember Krillin Vs. Piccolo and Chichi vs Goku, but I definitely remember Yamcha vs Hero (who was actually Kami). The video probably ended after that fight. OVerall it was a goofy video I'm not sure if it had vocals or if it was an insturmental.

I remember it being from a site that had several DB/Z/ AMV it had Raditz on the background. The colors were light blue or white.This had to be over 15 years ago it was like one of the first AMVs I've seen I hope someone knows what I'm talking about.

Vegeta's Way
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... .php?v=529
There's a Vegeta AMV with the same song on youtube but it's not the same AMV.

Please. I need these for my childhood.

Drabaz
Advanced Regular

Post by Drabaz » Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:21 pm

Zettaman wrote:Dragon Ball 23rd Tenkaichi Budokai AMV
I didn't find this amv on animemusicvideos.org so no link to this one but it was a Dragon Ball AMV about the 23rd Tenkaichi Budokai. I remember at the beginning of the video. There was Krillin, Yamcha, and a few other people who slowly turned around as Goku appears for the first time in three years all grown up. In the AMV I think I remember Krillin Vs. Piccolo and Chichi vs Goku, but I definitely remember Yamcha vs Hero (who was actually Kami). The video probably ended after that fight. OVerall it was a goofy video I'm not sure if it had vocals or if it was an insturmental.
I'm not sure if this is the one you're looking for but when I think of 23rd Tenkaichi Budokai AMVs the only one that comes to mind is "Enter the Dragon" by your very own Meri and Mike of Kanzenshuu. It's a fantastic AMV. If it's not the one you were looking for, it is now! (I promise they don't pay me to say this...not a lot anyways)

Enter the Dragon: DDR Project 4, Track 11
My Dragon Ball AMV's:

Zettaman

Post by Zettaman » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:43 pm

Drabaz wrote:I'm not sure if this is the one you're looking for
It's not. I've seen that one before and it's great. I think the video I'm talking about is pre-animemusicvideos.org, I could be wrong. I appreciate the effort though.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:23 pm

Here is another one I made, the other day.

Zephyr
I Live Here

Post by Zephyr » Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:02 am

Not a full AMV, but just a clip from AMV Hell 3 that I've always really enjoyed. The vocals fit Freeza so well, despite the lip flaps not being perfect. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=on3GNvMkCJk

Drabaz
Advanced Regular

Post by Drabaz » Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:27 pm

My Newest AMV!

Title: I Could Use A Wish
Song: "Airplanes Part II" by B.o.B., Hayley Williams, ft. Eminem

I started working on this FOUR YEARS ago! It was around the time the song was released. A friend of mine recommended I used it simply for the line, "I could use a wish right now." So I decided to give it a go. I worked on it on and off for about two years and completed it. But I was not happy with the ending at all. So I just put it aside and only looked at it occasionally to remind myself why I never uploaded it. I haven't put up an AMV in a while on my YouTube channel and I got worried that my subscribers would get annoyed at all the non-AMV type videos I was putting out lately. So I finally buckled down this month and put all my focus on tweaking and finishing this AMV. I've gotten a little better as an editor since I first started working on it years ago and was able to find a lot of little things to adjust to make the video that much better. While I don't consider it as great as my Goku and Gohan tribute AMVs, I still think it's a pretty solid video. I'm glad I can finally say it's done and out there for the world to see!
My Dragon Ball AMV's:

Sshadow5001
Advanced Regular

Post by Sshadow5001 » Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:31 am

Drabaz wrote:My Newest AMV!

Title: I Could Use A Wish
Song: "Airplanes Part II" by B.o.B., Hayley Williams, ft. Eminem

I started working on this FOUR YEARS ago! It was around the time the song was released. A friend of mine recommended I used it simply for the line, "I could use a wish right now." So I decided to give it a go. I worked on it on and off for about two years and completed it. But I was not happy with the ending at all. So I just put it aside and only looked at it occasionally to remind myself why I never uploaded it. I haven't put up an AMV in a while on my YouTube channel and I got worried that my subscribers would get annoyed at all the non-AMV type videos I was putting out lately. So I finally buckled down this month and put all my focus on tweaking and finishing this AMV. I've gotten a little better as an editor since I first started working on it years ago and was able to find a lot of little things to adjust to make the video that much better. While I don't consider it as great as my Goku and Gohan tribute AMVs, I still think it's a pretty solid video. I'm glad I can finally say it's done and out there for the world to see!
Another quality music video, I thought I was already subscribed to you but I guess I wasn't, thats changed now :D
Please check out my Youtube channel GLEclipseGaming
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8otmN ... FvDYiaKt9w

Currently Playing
Gundam Breaker 3

Drabaz
Advanced Regular

Post by Drabaz » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:04 pm

Sshadow5001 wrote:Another quality music video, I thought I was already subscribed to you but I guess I wasn't, thats changed now :D
Haha thanks so much!! I'm almost at 5,000 subscribers. Earlier this year I was just reaching 1,000 so it's very exciting!
My Dragon Ball AMV's: