Super Saiyan 4-God

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Nex Carnifex
Banned

Super Saiyan 4-God

Post by Nex Carnifex » Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:11 pm

lol-this isn't about my shitty picture scroll down
The full SSG transformation! The one in the movie was simply an incomplete form.

That's the best I could do with my shitty free image editor, I tried to combine the features of the SSG with SS4. I just made the hair glowey purple-red and made their fur more vibrant, the eyes are also red but you can't see. Can someone with artistic ability possibly make a more pretty looking version of my idea...? Take the flame like aura, red eyes, red-purple vibrant hair and fur, and other features of the SSG and combine them with the features of a SS4. I think that's the form they should use in a possible future extension in the story as the true SSG, as this one just isn't cool looking enough to be the strongest transformation. I always thought the SS4 was the perfect design for what a SS should look like, so that's why I don't think they should discard it in a new series that retcons GT.

Nex Carnifex
Banned

Re: Super Saiyan 4-God

Post by Nex Carnifex » Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:47 pm

Would you rather them keep SSG the same or say it was an incomplete transformation and have this SS4 hybrid as the true one :0 I'm wondering, I really hope something like this happens..

Fox666
I Live Here

Post by Fox666 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:50 pm

deleted
Last edited by Fox666 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Marco Polo
I Live Here

Post by Marco Polo » Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:46 pm

Fox666 wrote:What about the Pseudo-Super Saiyan?
That was just Toei's SSJ1 before Toriyama designed his version of SSJ1.

Sin
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Sin » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:17 pm

It's pretty hard to get that purple looking red :P, interesting idea though and it looks kinda cool.

TheMightyOzaru
Banned

Post by TheMightyOzaru » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:51 pm

The fur is already red. Just leave the hair black and the eyes yellow, it looks better that way. Now the flame aura does look cool :thumbup: .
Vegeta: "Funny... I seem to recall Kakarot being fed the same information right before he transformed; the distinct look on your faces when he went Super Saiyan didn't exactly inspire confidence. One does not predict or calculate power like ours."
Youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePrinceOfSaiyajins
My 3DS Friend Code:
2707-1669-7946

Nex Carnifex
Banned

Post by Nex Carnifex » Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:05 pm

Sin wrote:It's pretty hard to get that purple looking red :P, interesting idea though and it looks kinda cool.

omg that is so hot thank you, you're awesome! Did you draw that entire thing? Its sexy as hell. Though the aura looks a bit jagged and not red enough but I don't know how it looks in the movie either, but yeah that's what I had in mind.
Last edited by Nex Carnifex on Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Nex Carnifex
Banned

Post by Nex Carnifex » Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

TheMightyOzaru wrote:The fur is already red. Just leave the hair black and the eyes yellow, it looks better that way. Now the flame aura does look cool :thumbup: .
Nah it looks even cooler with red hair too, why would the body hair be a different color anyway.

SSJ4_Zankuto
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by SSJ4_Zankuto » Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:10 pm

Sin wrote:It's pretty hard to get that purple looking red :P, interesting idea though and it looks kinda cool.

This is good picture indeed. It like he's about to use Ryu-ken! in that state.

Nex Carnifex
Banned

Post by Nex Carnifex » Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:14 pm

I made a few color edits to it I think this is more of what I think it would be like. I guess not much of a difference, but its more vibrant and redish...

TheMightyOzaru
Banned

Post by TheMightyOzaru » Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:26 pm

Nex Carnifex wrote:
TheMightyOzaru wrote:The fur is already red. Just leave the hair black and the eyes yellow, it looks better that way. Now the flame aura does look cool :thumbup: .
Nah it looks even cooler with red hair too, why would the body hair be a different color anyway.
I respectfully disagree.
Vegeta: "Funny... I seem to recall Kakarot being fed the same information right before he transformed; the distinct look on your faces when he went Super Saiyan didn't exactly inspire confidence. One does not predict or calculate power like ours."
Youtube channel:
My 3DS Friend Code:
2707-1669-7946

Nex Carnifex
Banned

Post by Nex Carnifex » Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:32 pm

TheMightyOzaru wrote:
Nex Carnifex wrote:
I respectfully disagree.
Well it wouldn't be much different than SS4 if it just had black hair, and having vibrant hair is always more godlike imo, but sure I respect your opinion.

Sin
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Sin » Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:20 pm

Nex Carnifex wrote:

omg that is so hot thank you, you're awesome! Did you draw that entire thing? Its sexy as hell. Though the aura looks a bit jagged and not red enough but I don't know how it looks in the movie either, but yeah that's what I had in mind.
Haha thankyou but no I used this image:

And yeah it'll be easier to make fanart once we see SSJG so we can get more accurate colours.

TheMightyOzaru
Banned

Post by TheMightyOzaru » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:13 pm

Hey Sin, can you make the actual design for SSJ4 have more of a red fur and use that flame aura so I can see which of the 2 designs I like more? The red hair is a little glaring IMO.
Youtube channel:
My 3DS Friend Code:
2707-1669-7946

Saiyan Prince Vegeta
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Saiyan Prince Vegeta » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:43 pm

That red hair SSJ4 looks so much better than the original IMO. Good job Sin. :clap:

Nex Carnifex
Banned

Post by Nex Carnifex » Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:26 pm

Sin made an updated image and then I adjusted the colors to make it more accurate to the recent screenshots of the film. What do you think?

edit: I further edited it and made the flames brighter
Last edited by Nex Carnifex on Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:39 pm, edited 9 times in total.

SSJ4_Zankuto
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by SSJ4_Zankuto » Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:51 am

I like the fiery-like aura for the updated Super Saiyan 4 God picture.

Metalwario64
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Metalwario64 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:32 am

Has everybody forgotten Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta?
:wink:
"Kenshi is sitting down right now drawing his mutated spaghetti monsters thinking he's the shit..."--Neptune Kai
"90% of you here don't even know what you're talking about (there are a few that do). But the things you say about these releases are nonsense and just plain dumb. Like you Metalwario64"--final_flash

Nex Carnifex
Banned

Post by Nex Carnifex » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:52 am

Metalwario64 wrote:Has everybody forgotten Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta?
His hair is more orange but yeah he's cool he would be my favorite character if GT wasn't so low quality

Sin
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Sin » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:17 pm

Metalwario64 wrote:Has everybody forgotten Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta?
Ah, maybe one day :P I never really liked Gogeta.

Anyway here is something I just did, these are pretty fun to do!