Never thought I'd say it, but Gogeta looks pretty hot....

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

DarkPrince_92
I Live Here

Re: Never thought I'd say it, but Gogeta looks pretty hot...

Post by DarkPrince_92 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:45 pm

You guys are crazy. Lol. Anyway, I agree, nice body, but a butter face up top. She's a drunk one night stand..... or fuck buddy you keep on the low... THE LOW. NO ONE can know.
I am a freelance animator, check out my thangs. ART!

Check my webcomic series Off Guard now on webtoons!

PSN/Steam: DarkPrince_92

TheGmGoken
Namekian Warrior

Post by TheGmGoken » Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:14 am

GS7X7 wrote:I was being sarcastic earlier, lol... If anyone think this girl's ugly, they've got crazy standards. :lol:

http://ginabcosplay.deviantart.com/art/ ... -329048782

How on earth are people still debating whether this girl is ugly or not? Shit, I'd kill for a girl half that pretty...
I'm not debating if she's ugly. I said she'
s not hot because of her boob size. I saying she hot cause of her appearance.

GS7X7
Advanced Regular

Post by GS7X7 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:15 am

DarkPrince_92 wrote:You guys are crazy. Lol. Anyway, I agree, nice body, but a butter face up top. She's a drunk one night stand..... or fuck buddy you keep on the low... THE LOW. NO ONE can know.
http://ginabcosplay.deviantart.com/art/Urd-385978395

She has a pretty face too, she's not-

Oh, I give up. No matter how attractive someone is, somebody somewhere will find their looks unappealing. She's actually a fairly famous cosplayer (her Velma was big on Reddit) so most guys wouldn't keep her "on the low" if they did date her.
Sean Schemmel is THE MAN! :)

Me- "Also, before anyone mentions it, Schemmel's interview was from nearly 15 years ago. He paid a brief visit to Kanzenshuu's forums a few years back and earned legendary respect that cancels out anything he said from that long ago. :D"

DarkPrince_92
I Live Here

Post by DarkPrince_92 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:28 am

GS7X7 wrote:
DarkPrince_92 wrote:You guys are crazy. Lol. Anyway, I agree, nice body, but a butter face up top. She's a drunk one night stand..... or fuck buddy you keep on the low... THE LOW. NO ONE can know.
http://ginabcosplay.deviantart.com/art/Urd-385978395

She has a pretty face too, she's not-

Oh, I give up. No matter how attractive someone is, somebody somewhere will find their looks unappealing. She's actually a fairly famous cosplayer (her Velma was big on Reddit) so most guys wouldn't keep her "on the low" if they did date her.
...well she would have to be in some costume for me to say "I hit that" because I feel like her regular self, might not impress.
I am a freelance animator, check out my thangs. ART!

Check my webcomic series Off Guard now on webtoons!

PSN/Steam: DarkPrince_92

Gaffer Tape
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Gaffer Tape » Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:02 am

Sigh. Is this blatant objectification of women really necessary?
Do you follow the most comprehensive and entertaining Dragon Ball analysis series on YouTube? If you do, you're smart and awesome and fairly attractive. If not, see what all the fuss is about without even having to leave Kanzenshuu:

MistareFusion's Dragon Ball Dissection Series Discussion Thread! (Updated 4/1/24!)
Current Episode: A Match Made in Hell - Dragon Ball Dissection: The Super #17 Arc Part 2

TheGmGoken
Namekian Warrior

Post by TheGmGoken » Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:46 pm

Gaffer Tape wrote:Sigh. Is this blatant objectification of women really necessary?
This is not objectification

nathantheguitarist
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by nathantheguitarist » Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:14 pm

TheGmGoken wrote:This is not objectification
Wait...
TheGmGoken wrote:She looks like a napkin =/.
Can't you see? He's the man. Let me hear you applaud. He's more than a man! He's a shiny golden god!

TheGmGoken
Namekian Warrior

Post by TheGmGoken » Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:20 pm

nathantheguitarist wrote:
Wait...
TheGmGoken wrote:She looks like a napkin =/.
The act of representing an abstraction as a physical thing. In social philosophy, objectification means treating a person as a thing, without regard to their dignity. Sexual objectification is the act of treating a person merely as an instrument of sexual pleasure, making them a "sex object".

Saying she looks like a napkin isn't objectification. It's my opinion. I'm sure she has a great personality. I didn't say "it looks like a napkin" nor am I treating her like an object. She's a human who I think looks like a Napkin. If she says I look like a horse's ass but I have a decent persona then it's her opinion.

Gaffer Tape
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Gaffer Tape » Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:56 pm

TheGmGoken wrote:Sexual objectification is the act of treating a person merely as an instrument of sexual pleasure, making them a "sex object".
Which is the concept I was referring to in an abbreviated form and what is happening in this thread. Out of your own mouth. So what exactly are you disagreeing with? Regardless of the semantics you want to place on it (since sexual objectification is simply a sub-category of objectification), it's becoming very mean-spirited and quite disgusting.
Last edited by Gaffer Tape on Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Do you follow the most comprehensive and entertaining Dragon Ball analysis series on YouTube? If you do, you're smart and awesome and fairly attractive. If not, see what all the fuss is about without even having to leave Kanzenshuu:

MistareFusion's Dragon Ball Dissection Series Discussion Thread! (Updated 4/1/24!)
Current Episode: A Match Made in Hell - Dragon Ball Dissection: The Super #17 Arc Part 2

TheGmGoken
Namekian Warrior

Post by TheGmGoken » Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:58 pm

How am I making her a sex toy or a sexual pleasure?

Gaffer Tape
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Gaffer Tape » Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:00 pm

When did I ever say I was referring to you?

TheGmGoken
Namekian Warrior

Post by TheGmGoken » Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:04 pm

Gaffer Tape wrote:When did I ever say I was referring to you?
I thought you was talking to everyone on the topic

Gaffer Tape
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Gaffer Tape » Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:10 pm

It was a general utterance of displeasure with the way this thread was going and certain posts in it, but that doesn't mean I was calling out every single person who's contributed to this thread (as I've also contributed to this thread). To be perfectly honest, I don't see anything in your own posts that caused me to feel that way, so, no, I was not talking to you.

GS7X7
Advanced Regular

Post by GS7X7 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:19 pm

That's pretty objectifying right there...

I know cosplayers open themselves up to criticism- even the prettiest ones get attacked often but there's nicer or at least less gross ways of expressing dislike of a photo than calling the person a "fuck buddy you keep on the low... THE LOW. NO ONE can know."

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/210-would-not-bang

Me- "Also, before anyone mentions it, Schemmel's interview was from nearly 15 years ago. He paid a brief visit to Kanzenshuu's forums a few years back and earned legendary respect that cancels out anything he said from that long ago. :D"

Pantalones
Advanced Regular

Post by Pantalones » Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:47 pm

How on earth are people still debating whether this girl is ugly or not?
...because attractiveness is somewhere between 90% and 100% subjective, but most people don't realize that and assume that it's some kind of measurable quality of the other person (rather than "depends on who's looking" like it actually is.) When people who don't realize that attractiveness is subjective hear of someone else being attracted to different things than they are, sometimes they react weirdly and start arguments.

(On a semi-related note... am I the only one here who finds it creepy as hell to describe a person as "hot?" It's always bugged me for some reason... I guess because it feels like something drunken teenage morons and creepy old borderline-pedophiles would say, so I get a little bit of that creepy maybe-some-attemped-rape-around-the-corner vibe from most people using the word. And it's not just guys either, it creeps me out when girls describe a guy as "hot" too.)

GS7X7
Advanced Regular

Post by GS7X7 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:23 pm

Pantalones wrote:
How on earth are people still debating whether this girl is ugly or not?
...because attractiveness is somewhere between 90% and 100% subjective, but most people don't realize that and assume that it's some kind of measurable quality of the other person (rather than "depends on who's looking" like it actually is.) When people who don't realize that attractiveness is subjective hear of someone else being attracted to different things than they are, sometimes they react weirdly and start arguments.

(On a semi-related note... am I the only one here who finds it creepy as hell to describe a person as "hot?" It's always bugged me for some reason... I guess because it feels like something drunken teenage morons and creepy old borderline-pedophiles would say, so I get a little bit of that creepy maybe-some-attemped-rape-around-the-corner vibe from most people using the word. And it's not just guys either, it creeps me out when girls describe a guy as "hot" too.)

Uh.... It's actually insanely common to refer to attractive people as being hot.... you can find COUNTLESS examples irl, online and in tv and movies, and usually it's not said primarily by pedophiles and would-be rapists, but you certainly are astoundingly ignorant if you actually think only those kinds of people use that adjective.