Z-Drive Fusion: Gogihan Spirit Final Kamehameha

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

TheGmGoken
Namekian Warrior

Z-Drive Fusion: Gogihan Spirit Final Kamehameha

Post by TheGmGoken » Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:33 pm

veku786 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgYhr7-BLKg

Reason why this wasn't in video game section: It's a fan-made fusion idea type(Not Potara or dance) that uses video game footage not just a mod

I have been thinking of fusing 3 people into one powerful warrior for a VERY long time. Only a week ago did it start to make sense. After planning it all, it finally became the video I have been wanting to make.

Ladies and Gentlemen, for the first time ever, I give you a 3-way Fusion. I call it the Z-Drive Fusion. I like to thank Digimon Xros Wars for the inspiration I needed. And of course just a little bit of footage as well.

How? What? Why? To start things off, the 3 fusers must be willing to combine powers and share their talents. Second, they must enter the "Master Energy" state. They then collide fusing into one warrior. Here is the tricky part. Even though the result has the power, strengths, attacks AND weaknesses of them all, their is also another catch. The body will be formed by the 2 weaker ones. Goku and Vegeta are the weaker ones. This is why the result looks like Vegito(without the Potaras). BUT, the body gets the color SCHEME of the stronger one(Ultimate Gohan). That is why he has the color Scheme of Gohan's current clothes. Vegito's clothes color are over-written. This is how the fusion works. If a cloth part has no color to gain from, e.g if Gohan had no arm-bands, then Gogihan would have had White Gloves. Also, the skin AND the hair colors are also dependent on the stronger Warrior. For example, if in a Fusion, Trunks is stronger, the Fusion, will have Trunks' hair COLOR.

This is still not it. The Fusion is not a "we are one" thing. Only their powers were combined. The stronger one takes the wheel. That is right. Gohan is in control on Gogihan. Where are Goku and Vegeta? Well, they are just hanging in there, trying to hold the Fusion together. When the job is complete, the fusion can be separated. It will eventually separate if Weak warriors' spirit/minds don't/can't attain it anymore. Also, it helped the fact that Gohan knew the powers of both Goku and Vegeta so he was able to control the fusion properly. Else, there would have been problems.

Be on a look-out of 19 December. Lots of fun is coming. It is time for the Legendary Xros-over of the Year again. Thank you for watching. I hope you enjoyed this video. Also like, comment and subscribe as more is on its way.