Super Vegeta Den

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

User avatar
Xeztin
I Live Here
Posts: 2233
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: Toyotarō's Place

Re: Super Vegeta Den

Post by Xeztin » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:00 pm

FortuneSSJ wrote:
Xeztin wrote: He just announced DB x Saitama 3 and showed the cover. Someone asked about Sai, his response DB菜の続きはまだ未定です すみませんf^_^;
Pretty much saying not yet i believe.
The fact that people are still asking for it is a good thing. "Not yet" is also better than "No more". :D
He's definately going to continue, I think he's trying to catch everything up because he released the 4 Vegeta volumes virtually at the same time. I think he's trying to get this volume of DB X Saitama 3 out, then the yamcha comic and then Sai and probably another Yoshihiko volume after that. I've noticed unlike Young Jijii, he only releases volumes around doujinsi festivals while Young JIji goes year round.

User avatar
FortuneSSJ
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 5294
Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:07 pm
Location: Portugal

Re: Super Vegeta Den

Post by FortuneSSJ » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:53 pm

Xeztin wrote: He's definately going to continue, I think he's trying to catch everything up because he released the 4 Vegeta volumes virtually at the same time. I think he's trying to get this volume of DB X Saitama 3 out, then the yamcha comic and then Sai and probably another Yoshihiko volume after that. I've noticed unlike Young Jijii, he only releases volumes around doujinsi festivals while Young JIji goes year round.
Lee confirmed today that the last chapter of Yamcha's spinoff is finished (37 pages long), but it's not up to him to reveal the release date. DB X Saitama 3 will be released soon too. So that's two things out of the way.
A world without Dragon Ball is just meh.

User avatar
Xeztin
I Live Here
Posts: 2233
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: Toyotarō's Place

Re: Super Vegeta Den

Post by Xeztin » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:58 pm

FortuneSSJ wrote:
Xeztin wrote: He's definately going to continue, I think he's trying to catch everything up because he released the 4 Vegeta volumes virtually at the same time. I think he's trying to get this volume of DB X Saitama 3 out, then the yamcha comic and then Sai and probably another Yoshihiko volume after that. I've noticed unlike Young Jijii, he only releases volumes around doujinsi festivals while Young JIji goes year round.
Lee confirmed today that the last chapter of Yamcha's spinoff is finished (37 pages long), but it's not up to him to reveal the release date. DB X Saitama 3 will be released soon too. So that's two things out of the way.
Great! August 12 for Saitama 3!

User avatar
FortuneSSJ
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 5294
Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:07 pm
Location: Portugal

Re: Super Vegeta Den

Post by FortuneSSJ » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:08 pm

Yamcha chapter 3 is officially out: https://shonenjumpplus.com/episode/13932016480028958400

Saitama 3 is out of the way too:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Now let's believe new chapters of DB Sai are coming.
A world without Dragon Ball is just meh.

User avatar
Xeztin
I Live Here
Posts: 2233
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: Toyotarō's Place

Re: Super Vegeta Den

Post by Xeztin » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:16 pm

FortuneSSJ wrote:Yamcha chapter 3 is officially out: https://shonenjumpplus.com/episode/13932016480028958400

Saitama 3 is out of the way too:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Now let's believe new chapters of DB Sai are coming.
Sweet! DB sai should be next and then another yoshihiko if i remember right.

User avatar
TheDragonBallGuy75
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 138
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:04 pm

Re: Super Vegeta Den

Post by TheDragonBallGuy75 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:38 pm

I'm considering remastering my upscales of the original Super Vegeta Den series that I posted on reddit. Here's the link, what do you think, is it worth the effort?

https://www.mediafire.com/?cvj2bfkd7htq6x3
Someone asked me why I invest so much time into collecting Dragonball doujinshi.
I answered, "Because I don't see anyone else doing it".

My websites for all your Dragon Ball fan manga needs
http://www.dbfcscans.blogspot.com
https://www.facebook.com/DB-Fan-Manga-309854729705080/
https://discord.gg/qc49vtB

User avatar
macho_man
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:46 pm

Re: Super Vegeta Den

Post by macho_man » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:57 pm

TheDragonBallGuy75 wrote:I'm considering remastering my upscales of the original Super Vegeta Den series that I posted on reddit. Here's the link, what do you think, is it worth the effort?

https://www.mediafire.com/?cvj2bfkd7htq6x3
Absolutely yes. What app do you use? Is it "BenVista PhotoZoom Pro"?

User avatar
TheDragonBallGuy75
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 138
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:04 pm

Re: Super Vegeta Den

Post by TheDragonBallGuy75 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:30 am

macho_man wrote:
TheDragonBallGuy75 wrote:I'm considering remastering my upscales of the original Super Vegeta Den series that I posted on reddit. Here's the link, what do you think, is it worth the effort?

https://www.mediafire.com/?cvj2bfkd7htq6x3
Absolutely yes. What app do you use? Is it "BenVista PhotoZoom Pro"?
A combination of Photoscape, Photoshop and this website. Never heard of that program before, is it any good?

https://waifu2x.booru.pics
Someone asked me why I invest so much time into collecting Dragonball doujinshi.
I answered, "Because I don't see anyone else doing it".

My websites for all your Dragon Ball fan manga needs
http://www.dbfcscans.blogspot.com
https://www.facebook.com/DB-Fan-Manga-309854729705080/
https://discord.gg/qc49vtB

User avatar
macho_man
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:46 pm

Re: Super Vegeta Den

Post by macho_man » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:01 am

TheDragonBallGuy75 wrote:
macho_man wrote:
TheDragonBallGuy75 wrote:I'm considering remastering my upscales of the original Super Vegeta Den series that I posted on reddit. Here's the link, what do you think, is it worth the effort?

https://www.mediafire.com/?cvj2bfkd7htq6x3
Absolutely yes. What app do you use? Is it "BenVista PhotoZoom Pro"?
A combination of Photoscape, Photoshop and this website. Never heard of that program before, is it any good?

https://waifu2x.booru.pics
It's the best, it uses the most powerful filter to upscale with minimum loss of quality and it rebuilds missing pixels. Very powerful, give it a try if you can!

User avatar
TheDragonBallGuy75
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 138
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:04 pm

Re: Super Vegeta Den

Post by TheDragonBallGuy75 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:28 am

macho_man wrote:
TheDragonBallGuy75 wrote:
macho_man wrote:
Absolutely yes. What app do you use? Is it "BenVista PhotoZoom Pro"?
A combination of Photoscape, Photoshop and this website. Never heard of that program before, is it any good?

https://waifu2x.booru.pics
It's the best, it uses the most powerful filter to upscale with minimum loss of quality and it rebuilds missing pixels. Very powerful, give it a try if you can!
Well if you're giving that much praise it might just be worth my time. Rebuilding pixels rather than smudging them sounds right up my alley :)
Someone asked me why I invest so much time into collecting Dragonball doujinshi.
I answered, "Because I don't see anyone else doing it".

My websites for all your Dragon Ball fan manga needs
http://www.dbfcscans.blogspot.com
https://www.facebook.com/DB-Fan-Manga-309854729705080/
https://discord.gg/qc49vtB

User avatar
TheDragonBallGuy75
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 138
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:04 pm

Re: Super Vegeta Den

Post by TheDragonBallGuy75 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:31 pm

Since it seems unlikely Dragon Garow Lee will ever post Super Vegeta Den in high quality. I've decided to a have crack at making it readable.

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Someone asked me why I invest so much time into collecting Dragonball doujinshi.
I answered, "Because I don't see anyone else doing it".

My websites for all your Dragon Ball fan manga needs
http://www.dbfcscans.blogspot.com
https://www.facebook.com/DB-Fan-Manga-309854729705080/
https://discord.gg/qc49vtB

User avatar
macho_man
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:46 pm

Re: Super Vegeta Den

Post by macho_man » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:29 pm

TheDragonBallGuy75 wrote:Since it seems unlikely Dragon Garow Lee will ever post Super Vegeta Den in high quality. I've decided to a have crack at making it readable.

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Considering the source raws, you did an amazing job! Have you used PhotoZoom?

User avatar
TheDragonBallGuy75
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 138
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:04 pm

Re: Super Vegeta Den

Post by TheDragonBallGuy75 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:15 am

macho_man wrote: Considering the source raws, you did an amazing job! Have you used PhotoZoom?
Hell no, that program is way to fiddly for my liking.
I used a combination of Waifu2x, Photoscape and alooooottt of Photoshop.

Doing this from scratch would take close to 20 minutes per page. Thankfully, I'm making use of my upscaled scans for these examples, so half the work is already done.
Someone asked me why I invest so much time into collecting Dragonball doujinshi.
I answered, "Because I don't see anyone else doing it".

My websites for all your Dragon Ball fan manga needs
http://www.dbfcscans.blogspot.com
https://www.facebook.com/DB-Fan-Manga-309854729705080/
https://discord.gg/qc49vtB

User avatar
TheDragonBallGuy75
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 138
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:04 pm

Re: Super Vegeta Den

Post by TheDragonBallGuy75 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:38 pm

Here's my finished cleans of the first chapter of Super Vegeta Den

https://imgur.com/a/fYKCa


Edit: I'm aware I'm double posting, but no one else seems to be.
Someone asked me why I invest so much time into collecting Dragonball doujinshi.
I answered, "Because I don't see anyone else doing it".

My websites for all your Dragon Ball fan manga needs
http://www.dbfcscans.blogspot.com
https://www.facebook.com/DB-Fan-Manga-309854729705080/
https://discord.gg/qc49vtB

User avatar
Supermist
Newbie
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:06 pm

Re: Super Vegeta Den

Post by Supermist » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:50 pm

Looking good!

AustNerevar
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:17 pm

Re: Super Vegeta Den

Post by AustNerevar » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:10 pm

Sorry to bump, but does anyone have all of Chapter 5 in English yet? Or any of the specials?

User avatar
Tai Lung
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 964
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:38 pm

Re: Super Vegeta Den

Post by Tai Lung » Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:08 pm

will I 'm the only one who does not like vegeta den? the truth although it is entertaining for me what made lose interest, its constant attempt to get too attached to the canon what were the odds that chichi is a frieza's soldier huh? and honestly his kind of humor does not convince me although I have to admire his drawing is fantastic

but without a doubt if I can enjoy the other works of the same author vegeta vs saitama or yamcha reborn are awesome.

User avatar
DNA
I Live Here
Posts: 4138
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:23 pm
Location: Condom City
Contact:

Re: Super Vegeta Den

Post by DNA » Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:49 am

I don't believe that's Chichi, but rather a Saiyan who's like Chichi. I thought that was pretty clear, otherwise it doesn't really make any sense. I find that amusing, it's not revolutionary humour, but it is amusing to think that no matter what timeline, Kakarotto will always find a "Chichi".
Dragon Ball Heroes Character Cards
Now updated into more manageable lists. Please let me know if I missed someone.

Post Reply