(Fanfic)DragonBall Storm Book:1

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

TheGmGoken
Namekian Warrior

(Fanfic)DragonBall Storm Book:1

Post by TheGmGoken » Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:50 pm

So my girlfriend Tinesha showed me this fanfic(Uses video games). Got to say I haven't been so impressed with a fanfic since Fear of Power(Dragonball AX). It's awesome. I'm surprise that it had that one gag...well goofy scene with Bardock(Forgot his Fanfic character name) about having bad intros. The editing is amazing. The plot idea is very unique. You GOT to check it out. It's simply awesome. Here's the link to Chapter 1. I'll update the thread/OP as each episode comes out. And once Book 2 is made. I'll either re-title the thread or make a whole new thread.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIihG59khFM - DragonBall Storm Book:1\ Chapter 1.

You honestly have to see this. It's well done. Here'e some reviews of it so far:
arshiaey1 day ago

I haven't a fanfic this good in a while. Awesome. Story is very Original. Editing is flawless. Nice Job. 
Reply ·

Smash1 day ago

thanks
Reply ·
kaiokengoten11 day ago

This was very interesting. 
Bro you're story telling is so stellar I'm interested in more of the zabuza story and midora story and I'm curious to find out what that Babidi guy is up 2 !!
LostSoulzKGM1 second ago

Amazing. Extremely well thought out. 100/100. Very good. Reminds me of Fear of power almost
P.S:
The editing in this is dope.
Please leave your opinions on this once you watch it. I find it simply amazing.
The story is made by someone named
"Smash"