Dragon Ball Z Kai: Yamamoto Revival (Parts 5-8) - COMPLETED!

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Enigmo
Banned

Re: Dragon Ball Z Kai: Yamamoto Revival (Parts 5-8) - COMPLE

Post by Enigmo » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:15 pm

i don't know, some of them had a weird warped sound for some reason. not sure why that would happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4_qB8Zp-0Y

in this vid around 2:00 I decided to drop in a Yamamoto track, but no warped sounds at all throughout the video. What method did you do to pull out the voice track?

SuperSaiyanHedgehog
Beyond Newbie

Post by SuperSaiyanHedgehog » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:57 pm

Enigmo wrote:i don't know, some of them had a weird warped sound for some reason. not sure why that would happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4_qB8Zp-0Y

in this vid around 2:00 I decided to drop in a Yamamoto track, but no warped sounds at all throughout the video. What method did you do to pull out the voice track?
Ohhh, I think I know what you're talking about. Okay, so I had to re-insert the reverb effects into some of the lines/sfx, since they were removed as a result of removing the music (which I did by muting some of the tracks on the 5.1 ENG dub surround sound audio), and I was doing this back before I knew how to make proper reverb effects. So, some of the dialogue (when reverb has been applied to it) may sound a bit weird. But this should only happen during the parts where I removed music (since I left in all of the surround sound tracks during the scenes with no music).
Known as Hiltonium everywhere else.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Dragon Ball Z Kai: Yamamoto Revival (Now Completed!)
----------------------------------------------------------------
YouTube//Twitter//Ask.fm//PSN: Hiltonium//Nintendo Network: BoomBomb712//3DS Friend Code: 3652-0542-0595//Skype: PM me if you're interested

Enigmo
Banned

Post by Enigmo » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:09 pm

oh wait nvm yours is completely fine haha, i was listening to episode 51 and i hadn't checked what ep it actually was. it was frieza's voice in his mecha form i guess. i haven't watched kai in a while so didn't recall him sounding like that. I skimmed through and realised what episode it was lol and everyone else sounds fine

genjosanzo8
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by genjosanzo8 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:57 am

i was trying a thing on dragon ball audio using japanese mono equalised to make voice clearer and using the 5.1 muting english voice of dragon ball and combine them to make one stereo track but in the 5.1 when you remove the voice channel it still remain "some voice echo" in the track and this is very very annoying.....anyone had an idea to how delete these "residual voice" without alter a lot the track?

Enigmo
Banned

Post by Enigmo » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:13 am

what are you using as your source for the 5.1 audio? the season blurays, orange bricks, or Kai?

genjosanzo8
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by genjosanzo8 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:42 am

Enigmo wrote:what are you using as your source for the 5.1 audio? the season blurays, orange bricks, or Kai?
blu-ray seasons sets but it is the same with orange bricks and remaster sets for dragon ball and dragon ball gt
when you suppress the voice channel in the tracks you can still hear sometimes little voice (in the episode 1 of dragon ball you can hear at around 10mn, 17mn and 19mn....it works by muxing with japanese mono tracks without alter the japanese voice volume but these residual voice can also be heard so i search a way to suppress them without altering the music and bgm

Enigmo
Banned

Post by Enigmo » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:50 am

lol i didn't know dragon ball eng dub had 5.1 audio, never checked. but the orange bricks having what you're talking about? The bluray season sets have 5.1 audio tracks that aren't so separated. but the orange bricks, from what i remember, they should. The orange bricks will only have a slight bit of the voice in the other tracks if the scene is in a big hall or something and they've added significant reverb to the voices. but, in most scenes, they shouldn't exist in the other tracks. but i'd have to check again

genjosanzo8
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by genjosanzo8 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:58 am

Enigmo wrote:The orange bricks will only have a slight bit of the voice in the other tracks if the scene is in a big hall or something and they've added significant reverb to the voices
i was talking about that :) seasons sets is the same most of the episode is perfectly voiceless but in these scenes it could be hearing and even mixing with japanese tracks it could be heard too

LordCrumb
Advanced Regular

Post by LordCrumb » Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:01 pm

I'm looking for video files to go along with the audio from Episodes; 59, 61, 70, 78, 79 and 96..

any one able to hook me up via PM? Cheers!

jumpshot22
Not-So-Newbie

Post by jumpshot22 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:11 pm

LordCrumb wrote:I'm looking for video files to go along with the audio from Episodes; 59, 61, 70, 78, 79 and 96..

I got you. Just sent you a PM.

Haseowolf
Patreon Supporter

Post by Haseowolf » Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:59 am

jumpshot22 wrote:
LordCrumb wrote:I'm looking for video files to go along with the audio from Episodes; 59, 61, 70, 78, 79 and 96..

I'm pretty sure those are available on DVD/BD, so I'd suggest picking those up and supporting the official release.
[[ Saber_Breaker ]]
Want even MORE Dragon Ball podcast goodness? Check out We Gotta Podcast on Spotify, YouTube, or anywhere else you get your podcasts.

LordCrumb
Advanced Regular

Post by LordCrumb » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:13 am

Haseowolf wrote:
jumpshot22 wrote:

I'm pretty sure those are available on DVD/BD, so I'd suggest picking those up and supporting the official release.
I probably own more legit DVD and Blu-Ray releases of DB than you, so please don't do the whole "support the official release" high and mighty stuff with me matey. I don't have the computer capacity to Rip and Encode my Blu-Rays.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:10 am

LordCrumb wrote:I probably own more legit DVD and Blu-Ray releases of DB than you
That's not a response you should so casually be tossing around here. Let's not play the compare game.

If you're asking for downloads of video files in an anime forum, the very obvious and logical assumption is that you're looking to pirate them.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

LordCrumb
Advanced Regular

Post by LordCrumb » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:20 pm

VegettoEX wrote:
LordCrumb wrote:I probably own more legit DVD and Blu-Ray releases of DB than you
That's not a response you should so casually be tossing around here. Let's not play the compare game.

If you're asking for downloads of video files in an anime forum, the very obvious and logical assumption is that you're looking to pirate them.
It depends on your opinion on Piracy. I own the psychical copies and am looking for the corresponding digital files to use with those four 'fan made' audio files hosted here in this thread (which, If you consider what I am doing piracy, must be piracy too).

Tojima

Post by Tojima » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:12 am

Is it possible to put the Yamamoto Score in the japanese Kai final episodes? I would be glad if only episode 96 is with his score...

SuperSaiyanHedgehog
Beyond Newbie

Post by SuperSaiyanHedgehog » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:56 pm

Tojima wrote:Is it possible to put the Yamamoto Score in the japanese Kai final episodes? I would be glad if only episode 96 is with his score...
Ugh, I tried that, but the JPN audio isn't in surround, so it didn't work out very well. Sorry...
YouTube//Twitter//Ask.fm//PSN: Hiltonium//Nintendo Network: BoomBomb712//3DS Friend Code: 3652-0542-0595//Skype: PM me if you're interested

SuperSaiyanHedgehog
Beyond Newbie

Post by SuperSaiyanHedgehog » Fri May 20, 2016 10:13 pm

ThroughDeadlyWaters asked me to fix some of the reverb effects in episode 82, so here ya go!

If anyone else notices something off with the reverb in any other episodes, let me know, and I'll fix it sooner or later (probably)!
Last edited by SuperSaiyanHedgehog on Sun May 22, 2016 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ThroughDeadlyWaters

Post by ThroughDeadlyWaters » Sat May 21, 2016 12:19 am

SuperSaiyanHedgehog wrote:ThroughDeadlyWaters asked me to fix some of the reverb effects in episode 82, so here ya go!

If anyone else notices something off with the reverb, let me know, and I'll fix it sooner or later (probably)!
Thank you so much!

SuperSaiyanHedgehog
Beyond Newbie

Post by SuperSaiyanHedgehog » Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:01 pm

Sooooo this is actually a thing now, thanks to ThroughDeadlyWaters.
http://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/44356/?

SuperSaiyanHedgehog
Beyond Newbie

Post by SuperSaiyanHedgehog » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:11 pm

Hey, everyone! I've made an improved version of episode 56, as well as a version that contains the insert song from the original DBZ, "Battle Point Unlimited!"
https://mega.nz/#!vxB3mR4B!61_7RjwupMoB ... 2DuuBm9FJM
https://mega.nz/#!3wBAhTbI!_CsVcAmC4GzV ... j8pS60pUY0