Dragon Ball Z Kai: Yamamoto Revival (Parts 5-8) - COMPLETED!

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Kyuzo

Re: Dragon Ball Z Kai: Yamamoto Revival (Parts 5-8) - COMPLETED!

Post by Kyuzo » Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:25 pm

Hi guys,

First I'd like to say that your work is really impressive. I'm so grateful. I missed Yamomoto's score so much. However, I'd like to fit in into the japanese version so that the voices will be Japanese, with yamamoto's score and english or french subtitle.

Therefore, my question is : Is there anyone that already has it ? Otherwise, can someone do it for me ? (I can pay, no problem about it).

AwesomeEliyafeth

Post by AwesomeEliyafeth » Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:15 pm

Kyuzo wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:25 pm Hi guys,

First I'd like to say that your work is really impressive. I'm so grateful. I missed Yamomoto's score so much. However, I'd like to fit in into the japanese version so that the voices will be Japanese, with yamamoto's score and english or french subtitle.

Therefore, my question is : Is there anyone that already has it ? Otherwise, can someone do it for me ? (I can pay, no problem about it).
The Japanese version of the Yamamoto broadcast only goes up to episode 95, I'm afraid, with the last 3 episodes having been broadcast with the Kikuchi replacement score. Since we dont have multitrack versions of those recordings we also cant rescore them like we can the FUNimation dub, at least not for the moment.

mecha3000
Regular

Post by mecha3000 » Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:00 pm

Does anyone know if they can send me the video and audio COMBINED of the Parts 5-8 Revival. I already downloaded Parts 5-8 on MEGA, but this is audio only. I honestly don't know how to get access to the video part and would like to watch Kai Ep. 53-98 AS CLOSELY AS POSSIBLY to how it was originally intended, without listening to audio only. I already own the official released Parts 5-8, but I'm very fond of the Yamamoto score. And I don't know how to burn Blu-ray or DVD files or anything like that. Whenever I try with video games, I'm told I don't have enough storage.

So, can someone help explain how to sync the audio (which I already have) AND video (which I don't) together OR just send me their already synced episodes? I'd honestly prefer the latter since it's simpler and if someone has already completed this task themselves, I figure it's better than me trying and messing things up.

CodeOfMe

Post by CodeOfMe » Fri May 13, 2022 10:39 pm

mecha3000 wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:00 pm Does anyone know if they can send me the video and audio COMBINED of the Parts 5-8 Revival. I already downloaded Parts 5-8 on MEGA, but this is audio only. I honestly don't know how to get access to the video part and would like to watch Kai Ep. 53-98 AS CLOSELY AS POSSIBLY to how it was originally intended, without listening to audio only. I already own the official released Parts 5-8, but I'm very fond of the Yamamoto score. And I don't know how to burn Blu-ray or DVD files or anything like that. Whenever I try with video games, I'm told I don't have enough storage.

So, can someone help explain how to sync the audio (which I already have) AND video (which I don't) together OR just send me their already synced episodes? I'd honestly prefer the latter since it's simpler and if someone has already completed this task themselves, I figure it's better than me trying and messing things up.
We aren't allowed to send any full episodes on here, so you'll have to do it yourself. If you have the Blu-Rays then you can rip those and combine them with the audio, though, that is pretty hard. If you need to, you can always use headphones to listen to the audio files while watching your Blu-Ray episodes and starting them at the same time. Other than those two options, there's nothing other than piracy related options. So, those two are your best bet, hope I helped.
Go over time and space...

mecha3000
Regular

Post by mecha3000 » Sat May 14, 2022 6:17 pm

CodeOfMe wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 10:39 pm
mecha3000 wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:00 pm Does anyone know if they can send me the video and audio COMBINED of the Parts 5-8 Revival. I already downloaded Parts 5-8 on MEGA, but this is audio only. I honestly don't know how to get access to the video part and would like to watch Kai Ep. 53-98 AS CLOSELY AS POSSIBLY to how it was originally intended, without listening to audio only. I already own the official released Parts 5-8, but I'm very fond of the Yamamoto score. And I don't know how to burn Blu-ray or DVD files or anything like that. Whenever I try with video games, I'm told I don't have enough storage.

We aren't allowed to send any full episodes on here, so you'll have to do it yourself. If you have the Blu-Rays then you can rip those and combine them with the audio, though, that is pretty hard. If you need to, you can always use headphones to listen to the audio files while watching your Blu-Ray episodes and starting them at the same time. Other than those two options, there's nothing other than piracy related options. So, those two are your best bet, hope I helped.
Thanks for the reply! I appreciate you taking the time to assist with this. I know this is probably a stupid option, but if I'm unable to do it the proper way, is there any chance I can play the episodes from my DVD alongside the Kenji Revival audio in the way you described AND THEN record it somehow using a capture card or something? Like I said, I probably sound like an idiot, but that sounds much easier.

CodeOfMe

Post by CodeOfMe » Sat May 14, 2022 7:09 pm

mecha3000 wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 6:17 pm

Thanks for the reply! I appreciate you taking the time to assist with this. I know this is probably a stupid option, but if I'm unable to do it the proper way, is there any chance I can play the episodes from my DVD alongside the Kenji Revival audio in the way you described AND THEN record it somehow using a capture card or something? Like I said, I probably sound like an idiot, but that sounds much easier.
I mean, if you can record the episodes with a capture card then you could just take that video file, put it in a editor and sync the audio to it.
If you have a way to add the original episodes to your PC without piracy, then I think that'd be the better option. If you're only gonna watch them this once, then just watching the muted episodes with the Yamamoto audio synced to it through your headphones, but if you want them long term, then if you can record the episodes to your PC that might be better. If you have anything you want to ask, then don't be afraid to ask.

mecha3000
Regular

Post by mecha3000 » Sun May 15, 2022 4:45 pm

CodeOfMe wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 7:09 pm
I mean, if you can record the episodes with a capture card then you could just take that video file, put it in a editor and sync the audio to it.
If you have a way to add the original episodes to your PC without piracy, then I think that'd be the better option. If you're only gonna watch them this once, then just watching the muted episodes with the Yamamoto audio synced to it through your headphones, but if you want them long term, then if you can record the episodes to your PC that might be better. If you have anything you want to ask, then don't be afraid to ask.
For some reason, I feel like a capture card might be easier than trying to take the episodes from a disc, but then again, I've never tried it before. What kind of editor do you recommend? And if possible, what type of capture card? I apologize if I'm asking for too much, but I don't plan to only watch these episodes once with headphones. I want to be able to watch them whenever I want.

CodeOfMe

Post by CodeOfMe » Mon May 16, 2022 12:29 am

mecha3000 wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 4:45 pm
CodeOfMe wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 7:09 pm

For some reason, I feel like a capture card might be easier than trying to take the episodes from a disc, but then again, I've never tried it before. What kind of editor do you recommend? And if possible, what type of capture card? I apologize if I'm asking for too much, but I don't plan to only watch these episodes once with headphones. I want to be able to watch them whenever I want.
any video editor can add an audio file to a video, I don't use capture cards, so I can't recommend one to you. It should be pretty easy to open the disc on your computer and record with your capture card, take that and edit the audio to it, and no worries, I don't mind any questions. :D

vegetasasuke0

Post by vegetasasuke0 » Fri May 20, 2022 11:21 pm

You can either find someone who has already ripped the blu-rays and sorted them by episode title, or you can rip them yourself and sync them with MKVTools. It's not a hard process, just time consuming. If you plan to rip the episodes, you need a blu-ray player or burner (I just figure an external one will be fine) and use MakeMKV if you want the most quality from the source to retain all the previous audio tracks you had on the disc, then use MKVTools and throw them in with the audio episode by episode. Once that is completed you can throw it in Handbrake and convert it into a lower bitrate (you can fiddle with the audio tracks to retain all of them) to have the episodes in a good sized encoding. Might I add all these are free (MakeMKV is free but will require a key that refreshes every so often,a simple google or reddit search can help you with that one).

mecha3000
Regular

Post by mecha3000 » Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:24 pm

Does anyone have access to Ep. 53-65 from the Nicktoons airings? I've only found a few of them online. I kind of grew up watching it with the Kenji score anyway so I don't mind the edits too much. If I could at least get access to that, I'm fine watching 66-98 with the Kikuchi score since that's how it aired.

Still, I really wish someone could just send me their Kai Part 5-8 Revival episodes. Anyone? No? Ok (cries in corner)......

vegetasasuke0

Post by vegetasasuke0 » Sat Jul 09, 2022 3:16 am

mecha3000 wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:24 pm Does anyone have access to Ep. 53-65 from the Nicktoons airings? I've only found a few of them online. I kind of grew up watching it with the Kenji score anyway so I don't mind the edits too much. If I could at least get access to that, I'm fine watching 66-98 with the Kikuchi score since that's how it aired.

Still, I really wish someone could just send me their Kai Part 5-8 Revival episodes. Anyone? No? Ok (cries in corner)......
Seed of Might uploaded a torrent for the Nicktoons airing of Kai on a piracy website, as for the revival it should be available on archive.org if you search hard enough.

CuttyFlam

Post by CuttyFlam » Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:07 pm

I just finished uploading the official blu ray past the Frieza saga. A few only play in SD but you can download them for full HD, originally I had Japanese audio included but drive didn't allow subtitles or the option to choose what track to listen to so I had to remove Japanese sorry I'll work on uploading separate tracks after everything else is up <Link to pirated material removed by moderator.>

yugidmx5
Not-So-Newbie

Post by yugidmx5 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:56 pm

Sorry if this is necropost but I didn't know where else to put this. I've been working for some time on episode 96 (Yamamoto Japanese version) and I've managed to separate a good chunk of voices & SFX from the music. It sounds a tiny bit compressed in some parts, but I think the overall result is decent. Thanks to the SuperSaiyanHedgehog's Music only audio as it really saved me some time in making this edit.

FLAC

I'll also do the 97&98 in the future, it will take some time though.

Sani007
Beyond Newbie

Post by Sani007 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:25 pm

yugidmx5 wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:56 pm Sorry if this is necropost but I didn't know where else to put this. I've been working for some time on episode 96 (Yamamoto Japanese version) and I've managed to separate a good chunk of voices & SFX from the music. It sounds a tiny bit compressed in some parts, but I think the overall result is decent. Thanks to the SuperSaiyanHedgehog's Music only audio as it really saved me some time in making this edit.

FLAC

I'll also do the 97&98 in the future, it will take some time though.
Oh, I never hoped it would happen. :o
Thank you very much, great job.
I'm looking forward to the other two episodes.