Make your own God Of destruction

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Make your own God Of destruction

Post by Berserker1921 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:20 pm

Hello everyone this is my first post and I don't know if this has been done but if has please show me the link. And if this the wrong area forgive me. If you could make one of the God of destructions from one of the other 11 universes. What would their name be and what would they be like? Good, bad, or neutral? Give a brief bio.

My guy's name would be Belnorn. He is blue and bright white hair. Very masculine and has a body type similar to that of broly. However he is the God of universe 12 and is the older brother of Whis. Sharing almost none of the same qualities with his little brother. Except that they love same foods. Belnorn is strong and fierce. Loves fighting and training. He can be easily angered and has been known to destroy galaxies for the dumbest of reasons. However he is similar to beerus that he isn't evil but just does this becuase he has too. Intially he became the God of destruction of universe 12 to protect the good people of the universe from the former God, Ra. He killed Ra and was given his title.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Re: Make your own God Of destruction

Post by Lord Beerus » Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:39 pm

Berserker1921 wrote:My guy's name would be Belnorn. He is blue and bright white hair. Very masculine and has a body type similar to that of broly. However he is the God of universe 12 and is the older brother of Whis. Sharing almost none of the same qualities with his little brother. Except that they love same foods. Belnorn is strong and fierce. Loves fighting and training. He can be easily angered and has been known to destroy galaxies for the dumbest of reasons. However he is similar to beerus that he isn't evil but just does this becuase he has too. Intially he became the God of destruction of universe 12 to protect the good people of the universe from the former God, Ra. He killed Ra and was given his title.

You may as well rename his Broly, because you just created a Broly clone in terms of personality and appearance. He's practically 95% identical to him.
Last edited by Lord Beerus on Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Doctor.
Banned

Post by Doctor. » Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:42 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:You may as well rename his Broly, but you just created a Broly clone in terms of personality and appearance. He's practically 95% identical to him.
Starts with a B, too! His motivation and past is better than Broly's, at least.

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:49 pm

Yeah I know. But I like brolys design. Haha. One of the reasons why I did it. But I would change it a little more and make him look similar to asura wrath character argus. And Belnorn is a pun on words in Norway bejorn means bear. So it's simialr and in flavor to akria

CordonBloo
Beyond Newbie

Post by CordonBloo » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:01 pm

Love your style!!
CORDON BLOO TO THE RESCOO!

Beerus-sama
Advanced Regular

Post by Beerus-sama » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:09 pm

I thought this was going to be a kind of game program where you can make your character with the elements available there.... :lol:

Cool drawing btw, I like the shading :thumbup:
Sleeping until the tournament is over.

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:16 pm

I actually found it online. Typed blue Saiyan lol. And what about you beerus? What God would you make? Except for your self :p

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:31 pm

I am eventually planning to include more of them in my fanfic... I liked the suggestions that they should be named after alcoholic drinks to follow the pattern, and one of them would be named Absinthe.

I can't draw but there is this pic someone else made with Beerus and some OC Hakaishin:

I'm thinking something like the purple horned guy in the middle, except minus the horns, a deeper shade of purple for his skin, and more fish-like features (sort of like gills and fins on his head and hands, maybe face tentacles a la Cthulhu, generally he should have an aquatic vibe to him).
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Beerus-sama
Advanced Regular

Post by Beerus-sama » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:37 pm

Berserker1921 wrote:I actually found it online. Typed blue Saiyan lol. And what about you beerus? What God would you make? Except for your self :p
I'm not very creative myself about creating OCs, but maybe it wont be human based, like Beerus that he isnt a human but a humanoid cat...

And about the fanart, you should have stated that wasn't yours then... even so, its a cool shading the original artist made there :P
Sleeping until the tournament is over.

Bullza
Banned

Post by Bullza » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:09 pm

I've seen that image before and the character designs all terrible except for Beerus. You can easily tell which one is Toriyama's design out of those lot.

I couldn't say what designs I'd like but I'd like a good mixture of personalities. Maybe one who has a god complex and has gone insane with power or something, kinda like Eneru from One Piece.

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:54 pm

Beerus-sama wrote:
Berserker1921 wrote:I actually found it online. Typed blue Saiyan lol. And what about you beerus? What God would you make? Except for your self :p
I'm not very creative myself about creating OCs, but maybe it wont be human based, like Beerus that he isnt a human but a humanoid cat...

And about the fanart, you should have stated that wasn't yours then... even so, its a cool shading the original artist made there :P

I did state it wasn't mine lol. I just like the pic.

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:00 pm

The Kais of her universe call her the Engineer, but her real name is Drachmae. She's short, mousey, plump, blue skin, red hair, has no dignity as she walks around in her pajama at all times and wears nothing else, can't fight for shit, but figured out a way to destroy her necessary quota of planets without getting out of bed. She created a mass of giant race of advanced machines, that she imparts with her Godly essence, and they destroy the planets for her. Her only adversary is a mortal that goes by Commander, who seems to thwart her attempts at destruction at every turn. Of course, it's all futile, and Drachmae could kill this Commander personally with her Destruction God Powers...but her bunny pajamas are so comfortable and there's a new episode of her favorite cartoon in ten minutes, so she allows this chaos to continue.

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:49 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote:I am eventually planning to include more of them in my fanfic... I liked the suggestions that they should be named after alcoholic drinks to follow the pattern, and one of them would be named Absinthe.

I can't draw but there is this pic someone else made with Beerus and some OC Hakaishin:

I'm thinking something like the purple horned guy in the middle, except minus the horns, a deeper shade of purple for his skin, and more fish-like features (sort of like gills and fins on his head and hands, maybe face tentacles a la Cthulhu, generally he should have an aquatic vibe to him).

That's pretty awesome I like that. That be cool to see. Knowing toriyama the gods will look like that.

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:50 pm

FoolsGil wrote:The Kais of her universe call her the Engineer, but her real name is Drachmae. She's short, mousey, plump, blue skin, red hair, has no dignity as she walks around in her pajama at all times and wears nothing else, can't fight for shit, but figured out a way to destroy her necessary quota of planets without getting out of bed. She created a mass of giant race of advanced machines, that she imparts with her Godly essence, and they destroy the planets for her. Her only adversary is a mortal that goes by Commander, who seems to thwart her attempts at destruction at every turn. Of course, it's all futile, and Drachmae could kill this Commander personally with her Destruction God Powers...but her bunny pajamas are so comfortable and there's a new episode of her favorite cartoon in ten minutes, so she allows this chaos to continue.

That's awesome I like that. If only toriyama did a contest. Design the gods of the multiverse and such

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:07 pm

Berserker1921 wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:The Kais of her universe call her the Engineer, but her real name is Drachmae. She's short, mousey, plump, blue skin, red hair, has no dignity as she walks around in her pajama at all times and wears nothing else, can't fight for shit, but figured out a way to destroy her necessary quota of planets without getting out of bed. She created a mass of giant race of advanced machines, that she imparts with her Godly essence, and they destroy the planets for her. Her only adversary is a mortal that goes by Commander, who seems to thwart her attempts at destruction at every turn. Of course, it's all futile, and Drachmae could kill this Commander personally with her Destruction God Powers...but her bunny pajamas are so comfortable and there's a new episode of her favorite cartoon in ten minutes, so she allows this chaos to continue.

That's awesome I like that. If only toriyama did a contest. Design the gods of the multiverse and such
Well if he did that I would probably lose for infringement- I took my idea from Mass Effect. I threw in the 'Commander' as a final flag. :lol:

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:18 pm

FoolsGil wrote:
Berserker1921 wrote:

Well if he did that I would probably lose for infringement- I took my idea from Mass Effect. I threw in the 'Commander' as a final flag. :lol:
Eh as long as you change enough it is a praody in America.

jcogginsa
Advanced Regular

Post by jcogginsa » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:29 am

I created a couple for my DBZ fanfic

Ace is a Dogman who's attire is based on Tartan Warriors. He's the hakaishin of the 10th universe, and is the Flanders to Beerus' Homer Simpson. He's named after a brand of Champagne.

Quila is a very violent and thuggish guy, similar in appearence to one of Bojack's henchmen, though he has bony protrusions instead of hair. He's the hakaishin of the 11th universe and named after Tequila

Bur is a mole like hakaishin, in charge of the 12th universe. He's considered the weakest of the Hakaishin but is an excellent teacher. His name pun is Bourbon

Kavod is a basically a more illtempered Zangief with a large beard. He is the Hakaishin of the 4 universe, and his name is a pun on Vodka

Mary is a former student of Kavod who is the Hakaishin of the 5th universe. Her name is a pun on Bloody Mary, an alcoholic drink containing Vodka

Aile and Logger are a Brother sister pair and Hakaishin of the 8th and 9th universes. Aile is a green skinned bald woman. Logger is a pretty boy, with long caramel colored hair. Their names are a pun on Ale and Lager

Gin is a monkey. He is the hakaishin of the 6th universe

The 3 strongest Hakaishin are also the Hakaishin of the 1st three universes

Cid is a savage but decrepit old man, and one of the longest serving Hakaishin. He's the third strongest, and his name puns on Cider

Whis is the 2nd strongest Hakaishin.

The Strongest Hakaishin is Vino, who's the shortest of the Hakaishin, similar in size to Gohan during the cell Games. His skin is the shade of Green tea and his hair is eggshell white. Since Whis is a 15, he's a 100. His name puns on Wine

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:02 am

jcogginsa wrote:I created a couple for my DBZ fanfic

Ace is a Dogman who's attire is based on Tartan Warriors. He's the hakaishin of the 10th universe, and is the Flanders to Beerus' Homer Simpson. He's named after a brand of Champagne.

Quila is a very violent and thuggish guy, similar in appearence to one of Bojack's henchmen, though he has bony protrusions instead of hair. He's the hakaishin of the 11th universe and named after Tequila

Bur is a mole like hakaishin, in charge of the 12th universe. He's considered the weakest of the Hakaishin but is an excellent teacher. His name pun is Bourbon

Kavod is a basically a more illtempered Zangief with a large beard. He is the Hakaishin of the 4 universe, and his name is a pun on Vodka

Mary is a former student of Kavod who is the Hakaishin of the 5th universe. Her name is a pun on Bloody Mary, an alcoholic drink containing Vodka

Aile and Logger are a Brother sister pair and Hakaishin of the 8th and 9th universes. Aile is a green skinned bald woman. Logger is a pretty boy, with long caramel colored hair. Their names are a pun on Ale and Lager

Cid is a savage but decrepit old man, and one of the longest serving Hakaishin. He's the third strongest, and his name puns on Cider

The Strongest Hakaishin is Vino, who's the shortest of the Hakaishin, similar in size to Gohan during the cell Games. His skin is the shade of Green tea and his hair is eggshell white. Since Whis is a 15, he's a 100. His name puns on Wine

That's super creative haha. My guy was a pun on a bear. I should have named him off a virus since beerus is based off the name of virus

jcogginsa
Advanced Regular

Post by jcogginsa » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:08 am

Berserker1921 wrote:

That's super creative haha. My guy was a pun on a bear. I should have named him off a virus since beerus is based off the name of virus
How about Minteddy. A pun on The Teddy bear computer virus and Mint Juleps, which were Theodore roosevelt's fave drink, and alcoholic. Meaning it is a Bear, Virus, and Alcohol pun

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:12 am

jcogginsa wrote:
Berserker1921 wrote:

How about Minteddy. A pun on The Teddy bear computer virus and Mint Juleps, which were Theodore roosevelt's fave drink, and alcoholic. Meaning it is a Bear, Virus, and Alcohol pun
Min teddy doesn't sound very threatening to foes hahah. But what about Xing. Bing means sickness and bear is xiong