Dragon Ball LE (The Last Enemy)

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

User avatar
TheDevilsCorpse
Moderator
Posts: 11375
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:34 am
Contact:

Re: Dragon Ball LE (The Last Enemy)

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:57 am

KentalSSJ6 wrote:If Goku and Vegeta Jr. can go Super Saiyan despite being 1/16 Saiyan, the Son family and Brief family definitely porked at least once.
Assuming there was no mingling between the two families, Goku Junior is 1/64 Saiyan in the Japanese version. But that's just based off the generational gap, not the specific lineage (which we have no idea about).
Direct translations of the Korean DB Online timeline and guidebook.
My personal "canon" and BP list. (Coming Soon)

User avatar
Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School
Posts: 8658
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:38 am
Location: Arkansas
Contact:

Re: Dragon Ball LE (The Last Enemy)

Post by Gyt Kaliba » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:01 am

Normally I'd say that two families as close as the Son and Briefs ones would definitely have some intermingling happening eventually, but the implication of the end of GT actually seems to be the opposite - that at some point in time after the majority of GT, the families lost contact with each other, since Pan not only didn't know Vegeta Jr. at first, but Vegeta Jr.'s mother didn't know Pan either. I guess the families just had less to meet up about without Goku around, and eventually, the descendants didn't really see the need to meet up just to talk about how 'man, remember how our great-grandfathers were super powerful and constant rivals?'.
My Writing Endeavors - Twitter
"There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people. Psychopaths, and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better." - Richard Castle, 'Castle'

User avatar
KentalSSJ6
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 6473
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:03 am
Location: Chicago, Illinois.

Re: Dragon Ball LE (The Last Enemy)

Post by KentalSSJ6 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:17 pm

Gyt Kaliba wrote:Normally I'd say that two families as close as the Son and Briefs ones would definitely have some intermingling happening eventually, but the implication of the end of GT actually seems to be the opposite - that at some point in time after the majority of GT, the families lost contact with each other, since Pan not only didn't know Vegeta Jr. at first, but Vegeta Jr.'s mother didn't know Pan either. I guess the families just had less to meet up about without Goku around, and eventually, the descendants didn't really see the need to meet up just to talk about how 'man, remember how our great-grandfathers were super powerful and constant rivals?'.
Meanwhile Goku and Vegeta are likely having the time of their lives in the afterlife beating the hell out of each other for funzies.
Deviantart (NSFW) - http://yamato012.deviantart.com/
DBSW Group Page - http://dbsw.deviantart.com/
Still the 1k Sniper - [spoiler]http://orig10.deviantart.net/6a02/f/201 ... 8npe7r.png[/spoiler]

User avatar
jamiljamtheman
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 134
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:00 am

Re: Dragon Ball LE (The Last Enemy)

Post by jamiljamtheman » Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:30 pm

While I don't understand Vietnamese, I just looked up how to type out the different accents(is that what little alterations to letters are called?) on the computer. Since I'm so curious, I might just try and translate with Google Translate (as in, inferring what it's actually trying to say from the awkward translation) the whole thing. :D Do you guys want that when it's done?
(note: it would probably take me some time to do)

User avatar
Vidmusc
Not-So-Newbie
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:10 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Dragon Ball LE (The Last Enemy)

Post by Vidmusc » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:59 pm

jamiljamtheman wrote:While I don't understand Vietnamese, I just looked up how to type out the different accents(is that what little alterations to letters are called?) on the computer. Since I'm so curious, I might just try and translate with Google Translate (as in, inferring what it's actually trying to say from the awkward translation) the whole thing. :D Do you guys want that when it's done?
(note: it would probably take me some time to do)
Not sure about anyone else but I'd be interested.

User avatar
jamiljamtheman
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 134
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:00 am

Re: Dragon Ball LE (The Last Enemy)

Post by jamiljamtheman » Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:53 am

Vidmusc wrote: Not sure about anyone else but I'd be interested.
cool :) I've done the first few pages and uploaded them so you can kinda get an idea of how this'll be: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8FaYM ... d3TkU/view

Again, I don't understand Vietnamese so I don't know how accurate the translation is; I just used Google Translate and then interpreted the awkward translation it gave into what you see here. Anyways, what do you guys think? :)

User avatar
Sinestro
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 486
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:16 pm
Location: New York

Re: Dragon Ball LE (The Last Enemy)

Post by Sinestro » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:13 pm

jamiljamtheman wrote:
Vidmusc wrote: Not sure about anyone else but I'd be interested.
cool :) I've done the first few pages and uploaded them so you can kinda get an idea of how this'll be: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8FaYM ... d3TkU/view

Again, I don't understand Vietnamese so I don't know how accurate the translation is; I just used Google Translate and then interpreted the awkward translation it gave into what you see here. Anyways, what do you guys think? :)
Thank you!

User avatar
Xeztin
I Live Here
Posts: 2233
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: Toyotarō's Place

Re: Dragon Ball LE (The Last Enemy)

Post by Xeztin » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:37 pm

Does anyone have the first volume in full? There are 40 some pages on Dragon Mania’s blog but the book should be around 80-90 pages. I have DBLE2 in full, after that it was cancelled.

Post Reply