If you were a main villain on DBZ

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: If you were a main villain on DBZ

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sat May 16, 2015 8:20 pm

I still like my idea the best.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Sat May 16, 2015 10:04 pm

A planet-busting fart. Will I go into DBZ villainy history? :P
fadeddreams5 wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:... Haven't we already gotten these in GT? Goku dies, the DBs go away, and the Namekian DBs most likely won't be used again because of the Evil Dragons.
Goku didn't die in GT. The show sucked him off so much, it was impossible to keep him in the world of the living, so he ascended beyond mortality.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:31 am I'm just about done with the concept of reboots and making shows that were products of their time and impactful "new and sexy" and in line with modern tastes and sensibilities. Let stuff stay in their era and give today's kids their own shit to watch.

I always side eye the people who say "Now my kids/today's kids can experience what I did as a child!" Nigga, who gives a fuck about your childhood? You're an adult now and it was at least 15 years ago. Let the kids have their own experience instead of picking at a corpse.

emperior
I Live Here

Post by emperior » Sun May 17, 2015 5:14 am

Polyphase Avatron wrote:I still like my idea the best.
Probably Vegeta and Piccolo would wipe you out of existence, and then gather the dragon balls to wish everyone of forgetting you.
悟 “Vincit qui se vincit”

What I consider canonical

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Sun May 17, 2015 7:32 am

The Z gang don't really care what the average people on Earth think of them, nor can the people of Earth actually hurt them. If such a "leader" became really troublesome, Goku would just teleport him to another planet where he wouldn't cause trouble and they would use the DB to make people forget the whole thing if needed.

emperior
I Live Here

Post by emperior » Sun May 17, 2015 10:05 am

My idea is still the best.
悟 “Vincit qui se vincit”

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Sun May 17, 2015 11:29 am

What is this dick measuring contest about 'i have the better plan' Is that what this topic for? posturing? :problem:

Because if that is the case, I win. :P Blowing up Earth without having to raise a fist? So far away that Goku won't know I'm there? Use a high powered weapon instead of ki? Best plan ever. I'm the best villain in all of this discussion.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sun May 17, 2015 1:16 pm

emperior wrote:
Probably Vegeta and Piccolo would wipe you out of existence, and then gather the dragon balls to wish everyone of forgetting you.
Except I stole the dragonballs and hid them in space first. Also if they kill me, they're the ones who become the villains.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

emperior
I Live Here

Post by emperior » Sun May 17, 2015 3:18 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote:
emperior wrote:
Except I stole the dragonballs and hid them in space first. Also if they kill me, they're the ones who become the villains.

You also have to wipe out Namekians from existence because hiding dragon balls doesn't do the trick, and they still have the dragon radar.
And still, you might be killed by the Z Fighters who would restore the peace and they also have Mr Satan as their friend.
I think the easiest way to kill Z Fighters would be to poison them. But main villains don't do this, and they ALWAYS kill some innocent.
悟 “Vincit qui se vincit”

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Sun May 17, 2015 3:34 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote:
emperior wrote:
They would be villains for getting rid of a guy that is trying to take over the world with lies and hate speech? Not really. And even if people thought that, they really don't care about what others think. They aren't superman who is constantly thinking about what is right and how to be a better "boyscout" as Batman would say.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sun May 17, 2015 6:05 pm

emperior wrote:I think the easiest way to kill Z Fighters would be to poison them. But main villains don't do this, and they ALWAYS kill some innocent.
The Dragon Radar could only find Dragonballs in space in GT... and I like to pretend GT never existed.

Also I would kill Mr. Satan and frame Goku for it.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Sun May 17, 2015 6:33 pm

DBZAOTA482 wrote:A planet-busting fart. Will I go into DBZ villainy history? :P
In my book, hell yeah. :lol:

Vegitofaxx
Regular

Post by Vegitofaxx » Wed May 20, 2015 8:32 am

I'd locate the Galactic Patrol, get the extinction switch, get myself a safe suit and then just press the button while eating popcorn :D
Here lies a modified Doctor Who qoute. It was killed too early by the moderators. R.I.P.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Steam: The Muncher of Da Biscuits.
PSN: Joeythekiller123
Playing XenoVerse on Pc. BP = 10370. Primary CaC: Tapaha. Always ready for an invite :D
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jackass, #1 Hellsing fan, Translator for the Danish version of DBM(always two pages ahead of you), Chilling on da forums 8)

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Wed May 20, 2015 10:17 am

emperior wrote:My idea is still the best.
How can you make a wish to the Namekian DB if all the Namekians are dead and you sealed the last one away.
It's also reaaaallly dark which doesn't always make it good

emperior
I Live Here

Post by emperior » Wed May 20, 2015 12:56 pm

Dbzfan94 wrote:
How can you make a wish to the Namekian DB if all the Namekians are dead and you sealed the last one away.
I sealed the sage so he can't commit suicide, but with him alive I can use the Dragon Balls.
And the fact it is dark makes it awesome for me, lol.

Anyway, another cool idea would to sneak up on Goku while wearing a potara earring, and place the other one on his ear so you fuse with him.
悟 “Vincit qui se vincit”

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Wed May 20, 2015 1:23 pm

emperior wrote:
Dbzfan94 wrote:
I sealed the sage so he can't commit suicide, but with him alive I can use the Dragon Balls.
And the fact it is dark makes it awesome for me, lol.

Anyway, another cool idea would to sneak up on Goku while wearing a potara earring, and place the other one on his ear so you fuse with him.
You'd still need him to grant the wishes unless you speak Namekian. And even then he might just say something different and seal you instead.

emperior
I Live Here

Post by emperior » Wed May 20, 2015 2:50 pm

Dbzfan94 wrote:
You'd still need him to grant the wishes unless you speak Namekian. And even then he might just say something different and seal you instead.
Porunga couldn't lay a finger on me.
But you are right, I would need namekian language. Easy, take a namekian dictionary and learn my wishes in namekian language.
Or even easier, I could study namekian language from the namekians themselves, to then turn my back to them.
悟 “Vincit qui se vincit”