Dragon Ball GT Manga

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

User avatar
Xeztin
I Live Here
Posts: 2236
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: Toyotarō's Place

Dragon Ball GT Manga

Post by Xeztin » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:08 pm

Hey guys, So I decided to pull the trigger on adding the Dragon Ball GT Fan-Manga to the site,
for those wondering I will continue releasing the Fan-Manga Movies as well.
Dragon Ball GT like it's Movie Manga counterparts, were released in China in the late 90's.
They are I Believe 20 volumes in total, and sadly ends at the Baby Saga.
They all have been Translated from Chinese to Spanish, I hope someone translates this to English and Cleans them as I don't have the time.
We will start with the upload of Volume 1.
On a Side Note: You do not have to know Spanish to translate this Fan-Manga just like the movies you can watch the corresponding GT Episodes and add English text to the Fan-Manga Panel by Panel.

Batch Release # 1
Today's release as follows:
Download Dragon Ball GT Fan-Manga at: https://nwoscans.wordpress.com/

User avatar
sangofe
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 6505
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2004 3:39 pm

Re: Dragon Ball GT Manga

Post by sangofe » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:12 pm

The chinese bootleg's been translated to spanish? Or is this a chinese fan-manga?

User avatar
Vidmusc
Not-So-Newbie
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:10 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Dragon Ball GT Manga

Post by Vidmusc » Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:20 pm

sangofe wrote:The chinese bootleg's been translated to spanish? Or is this a chinese fan-manga?
This is the bootleg. I believe the Spanish translation has been on the internet for a while. I didn't know it was completed if it ever was.

wakabayashy
Newbie
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:10 am

Re: Dragon Ball GT Manga

Post by wakabayashy » Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:21 pm

Vidmusc wrote:
sangofe wrote:The chinese bootleg's been translated to spanish? Or is this a chinese fan-manga?
This is the bootleg. I believe the Spanish translation has been on the internet for a while. I didn't know it was completed if it ever was.
not yet, they do till volume 16 right now

User avatar
Xeztin
I Live Here
Posts: 2236
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: Toyotarō's Place

Re: Dragon Ball GT Manga

Post by Xeztin » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:37 pm

sangofe wrote:The chinese bootleg's been translated to spanish? Or is this a chinese fan-manga?
It is a Chinese Fan-Manga, and the scan's that i have uploaded are Spanish versions

User avatar
Xeztin
I Live Here
Posts: 2236
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: Toyotarō's Place

Re: Dragon Ball GT Manga

Post by Xeztin » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:40 pm

Vidmusc wrote:
sangofe wrote:The chinese bootleg's been translated to spanish? Or is this a chinese fan-manga?
This is the bootleg. I believe the Spanish translation has been on the internet for a while. I didn't know it was completed if it ever was.
Just as wakabayashy said it is almost complete. (16/20) as of today.

Though I have been In Contact with the Spanish translator, and have gotten all newly drawn Cover's such as the one above for Volume 1 for all current 16 Volumes that he has yet to release himself.

User avatar
Xeztin
I Live Here
Posts: 2236
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: Toyotarō's Place

Re: Dragon Ball GT Manga

Post by Xeztin » Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:16 pm

Batch Release # 2
Today's release as follows:
Download Dragon Ball GT Fan-Manga at: https://nwoscans.wordpress.com/

User avatar
Xeztin
I Live Here
Posts: 2236
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: Toyotarō's Place

Re: Dragon Ball GT Manga

Post by Xeztin » Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:43 pm

Batch Release # 3
Today's release is as follows:
Download Dragon Ball GT Manga's at: https://nwoscans.wordpress.com/

User avatar
sangofe
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 6505
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2004 3:39 pm

Re: Dragon Ball GT Manga

Post by sangofe » Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:59 am

So I've been checking this out. It's like they paused the episodes and drew panels... So similar to the anime...

User avatar
Vidmusc
Not-So-Newbie
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:10 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Dragon Ball GT Manga

Post by Vidmusc » Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:54 am

I wonder if anyone on the boards who speaks Spanish would be able to translate this.

User avatar
Xeztin
I Live Here
Posts: 2236
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: Toyotarō's Place

Re: Dragon Ball GT Manga

Post by Xeztin » Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:48 pm

sangofe wrote:So I've been checking this out. It's like they paused the episodes and drew panels... So similar to the anime...
I have noticed that too, and though some panels you can literally find the "frame" of in the anime if you pause it, others I have noticed the author has drawn with his own point of view, such as when pan was mopping and swept up goku while he was doing pushups. If you watch the anime it is sligtly different, and while some was probably traced, other panels are completely drawm from the authors point of view as using the anime as reference.

User avatar
Xeztin
I Live Here
Posts: 2236
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: Toyotarō's Place

Re: Dragon Ball GT Manga

Post by Xeztin » Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:53 pm

Vidmusc wrote:I wonder if anyone on the boards who speaks Spanish would be able to translate this.
I hope someone translates this, though you dont need to understand spanish to do it, as it is almost drawn from the anime panel by panel, as the example above i used with pan mopping up goku, though it was drawn at a different angle from the authors point of view we still see basically the same thing happening, and basically the same things being said, so if someone could typeset, you could basically watch the anime and take the translation from that.

User avatar
sangofe
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 6505
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2004 3:39 pm

Re: Dragon Ball GT Manga

Post by sangofe » Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:16 am

Xeztin wrote:
Vidmusc wrote:I wonder if anyone on the boards who speaks Spanish would be able to translate this.
I hope someone translates this, though you dont need to understand spanish to do it, as it is almost drawn from the anime panel by panel, as the example above i used with pan mopping up goku, though it was drawn at a different angle from the authors point of view we still see basically the same thing happening, and basically the same things being said, so if someone could typeset, you could basically watch the anime and take the translation from that.
Are you sure the dialogue's that close to the anime?

User avatar
Xeztin
I Live Here
Posts: 2236
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: Toyotarō's Place

Re: Dragon Ball GT Manga

Post by Xeztin » Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:01 pm

sangofe wrote:
Xeztin wrote:
Vidmusc wrote:I wonder if anyone on the boards who speaks Spanish would be able to translate this.
I hope someone translates this, though you dont need to understand spanish to do it, as it is almost drawn from the anime panel by panel, as the example above i used with pan mopping up goku, though it was drawn at a different angle from the authors point of view we still see basically the same thing happening, and basically the same things being said, so if someone could typeset, you could basically watch the anime and take the translation from that.
Are you sure the dialogue's that close to the anime?
its pretty close or reworded at the most so it will fit the text bubbles. The first few pages i done the spanish said pretty much the same thing.

User avatar
OkamiTakahashi
Newbie
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:19 pm

Re: Dragon Ball GT Manga

Post by OkamiTakahashi » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:38 pm

I didn't even though there was an incomplete fan manga, let alone a Spanish translation. It would be nice if someone could finish it up since it ends at the Baby Saga.

User avatar
Tzigi
Regular
Posts: 558
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:36 am
Location: Litzmannstadt
Contact:

Re: Dragon Ball GT Manga

Post by Tzigi » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:07 pm

OkamiTakahashi wrote:It would be nice if someone could finish it up since it ends at the Baby Saga.
The GT animanga can count as a kind of follow-up since it begins at the Evil Dragons saga.

User avatar
Vidmusc
Not-So-Newbie
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:10 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Dragon Ball GT Manga

Post by Vidmusc » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:20 am

Tzigi wrote:
OkamiTakahashi wrote:It would be nice if someone could finish it up since it ends at the Baby Saga.
The GT animanga can count as a kind of follow-up since it begins at the Evil Dragons saga.
I doubt anyone would worry about scanning that though honestly haha

User avatar
Xeztin
I Live Here
Posts: 2236
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: Toyotarō's Place

Re: Dragon Ball GT Manga

Post by Xeztin » Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:04 pm

Vidmusc wrote:
Tzigi wrote:
OkamiTakahashi wrote:It would be nice if someone could finish it up since it ends at the Baby Saga.
The GT animanga can count as a kind of follow-up since it begins at the Evil Dragons saga.
I doubt anyone would worry about scanning that though honestly haha
There's currently a group making their own Ani-manga of the Super 17 Arc, and Shadow Dragons in Spanish though it's going to take a long time to complete.
I think its better quality than the original official ani-manga.
Sample-
Batch Release # 4
Today's release is as follows:
Download DBGT Fan-Manga's at : https://nwoscans.wordpress.com/

User avatar
Xeztin
I Live Here
Posts: 2236
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: Toyotarō's Place

Re: Dragon Ball GT Manga

Post by Xeztin » Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:35 pm

Batch Release #'s 5, 6, and 7
Today's release is as follows:

Download Fan-Manga at: https://nwoscans.wordpress.com/

User avatar
Xeztin
I Live Here
Posts: 2236
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: Toyotarō's Place

Re: Dragon Ball GT Manga

Post by Xeztin » Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:38 pm

Image
DBGT Volume 8 (Spanish) W/2 alternate sleeves

Post Reply