Defending Frieza's Golden Form

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Soppa Saia People
I Live Here

Re: Defending Freeza's Golden Form

Post by Soppa Saia People » Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:53 pm

Dbzfan94 wrote:
soppa saia people wrote:
emperior wrote:lol why do people here have problems with FUNi names? as long as people can understand what you're saying it's fine. want to hear japanese names? go look for a japanese video. I swear some people are really stupid
Because always old Funi terms and censership is annoying.
95% of the English names are completely valid translations though. Even Mr. Satan is used in the uncut version of the Z dub save for a few exceptions which seemed to just be an oversight.

Also Geekdom, wouldn't that sortve be like click bait? Just asking. If I see a video with Spirit Bomb for example, but in the video I hear Genki Dama, Kuririn, Saiyajin / Sigh-yan etc, it seems like click baiting to me is all
I'm only talking about old ones. Ones that are still used I'm fine with. :thumbup:
I have borderline personality disorder, if my posts ever come off as aggressive or word vomit-y to you, please let me know.

🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸

Geekdom101
Regular

Post by Geekdom101 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:32 am

Dbzfan94 wrote:
Also Geekdom, wouldn't that sortve be like click bait? Just asking. If I see a video with Spirit Bomb for example, but in the video I hear Genki Dama, Kuririn, Saiyajin / Sigh-yan etc, it seems like click baiting to me is all
Nah theres a difference between smart searchable tagging and clickbait.

Smart searchable tagging is so google recognizes you, for example:
"Goku's Kill Majin Buu with Spirit Bomb"

Clickbait is when you use titles to "bait" people into clicking your video when theres no backing to your statements just for clicks, for example:
"BARDOCK CONFIRMED FOR DRAGON BALL SUPER?"
"Allow me to show you... my further evolution"

OFFICIAL Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgIqhB ... yUSp71VCOQ

Ree
Regular

Post by Ree » Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:25 pm

do you have it archive? Toei put a copyright claim on it :(
Badass Metabee avatar created by Endless-warr!