Dragon Ball Recut [COMPLETE], Dragon Ball Kai Recut [WIP, Saiyan to Cell COMPLETE], Dragon Ball Z Recut [WIP]

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

Shaddy
Advanced Regular

Re: Dragon Ball Recut [COMPLETE], Dragon Ball Kai Recut [WIP, Saiyan to Cell COMPLETE], Dragon Ball Z Recut [WIP]

Post by Shaddy » Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:26 pm

I like how I knew exactly which scene was redubbed without y'all even saying it. It's just that egregious and terrible.

Anyway, great job with this, looking forward to future work, happy to be patient as well.
Mage of Blood yeets pizza wrote:Satanism is just Atheism wearing a funny hat
bjm knhhjnbguv cxkjmn bl,v wrote:Go yiff yourself

HellDroid

Re: Dragon Ball Recut [COMPLETE], Dragon Ball Kai Recut [WIP, Saiyan to Cell COMPLETE], Dragon Ball Z Recut [WIP]

Post by HellDroid » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:31 pm

If some kind soul could PM me this new broadcast audio version, I'd greatly appreciate.

Awesome work, dude, you're the best! Can't wait for Buu arc as well!

ArmenianPepsi
Beyond Newbie

Post by ArmenianPepsi » Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:11 am

I am most hyped for Buu Kai recut. Just thinking of the prospect make my mouth water. I wish you the best of luck on your work :thumbup:
First time Dragon Ball fan as of March 2020. Still learning the ropes. Nothing much else to say,
  • Preferred viewing order = DB ---> Kai ---> Super + Relevant movies (DB subbed, all others dubbed)
  • Favorite Arcs = Red Ribbon Army, Saiyan Arc, Frieza Arc, 23rd Budoukai, Piccolo Daimao
  • Favorite Characters Besides Goku/Vegeta = General Blue, Pilaf Gang, Crane Hermit, Bulma, Yamcha, Krillin, Frieza, Ginyu Force, Tournament Announcer, Lunch, Broly, and Piccolo

Cosenza

Post by Cosenza » Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:51 pm

Wow. This edit is simply amazing, I'm watching it all the time, it's mindblowing. About time Dragon Ball got the "Kai" treatment. Thanks and congratulations for your effort.
-This is not the first time we met. A long time ago, I fought you besides my old master. His name...?
Master Mutaito.

Catsenti

Post by Catsenti » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:46 pm

I've been showing Dragon Ball Recut with the broadcast audio to my sister. Her only prior experience with Dragon Ball is Nicktoons' broadcast of Kai and I don't think she would've had the attention span for all of the original series. Plus she'd never watched anything Dragon Ball in Japanese before. I'm happy to report she loves it and is starting to see why I prefer the Japanese cast. So thanks, IAmTheMilkMan. You're awesome!

ThatPixarGuy

Post by ThatPixarGuy » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:12 pm

Finally made an account here, to give my thanks for these. DB Recut was a great experience for me and a few of my friends, and from the details I've gathered, Z should be even better! Good luck inserting the Kai Dub btw, should be incredible when it's finally done.

Forte224
Advanced Regular

Post by Forte224 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:17 pm

Did I hear right that there is DB Recut with broadcast audio now? Or is that just for Z? If there is DB Recut with broadcast audio could I get a PM? Thanks.