DBZKAi The Final Chapters, Will have audio in 5.1?

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

dany1994gus

DBZKAi The Final Chapters, Will have audio in 5.1?

Post by dany1994gus » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:01 pm

Hello! I do not speak English and translate it into the google translate.

Question, does anyone know if DBZKAIThe final chapters on DVD and Blu ray will have the audio in 5.1 ??
Because I'm doing a project. I explain

I really did not like this version of dbkai, supposedly it would be a series without kingeno but they did not take away the 50% of reyeno that had the saga. My idea is to summarize it and based on the manga. And I hope that on the DVD you have 5.1 audio so it would look better.

If anyone is interested in my project, send me a PM. I would like to help me put the voices well.

Ahh regarding the soundtrack, I'll use Kenji yamamoto for now. Whatever they say, I'm going to put it, it does not matter if it's a plagiarist, it looks good on the scenes.

Well please and please answer my question
can not speak English, I translate with google translator

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTKppq ... jDWabydx0g

OmegaRockman
Patreon Supporter

Re: DBZKAi The Final Chapters, Will have audio in 5.1?

Post by OmegaRockman » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:58 am

They most likely will. The previous sets had 5.1 English audio as well, so there's no reason to believe these sets will be any different. However, we won't know for sure until they're released. The first set comes our in late April and the second in late May, so it won't be long. The listing on Funimation's site might have the audio channels listed as well, so you may want to check there.
The self-proclaimed World's Biggest Dragon Ball Kai Fan™

My YouTube

Nejishiki
I Live Here

Post by Nejishiki » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:28 am

As already mentioned, we can't confirm that yet. If you want to consider Blu-ray.com's word, they're listing Dragon Ball Kai The Final Chapters with 5.1 audio.

Danfun64
Advanced Regular

Post by Danfun64 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:00 pm

dany1994gus wrote:I really did not like this version of dbkai, supposedly it would be a series without kingeno but they did not take away the 50% of reyeno that had the saga.
I have an idea of what you were saying in this sentence, but can you repost it in your native language so someone here who understands both can translate it properly.

Also, the audio being 5.1 only applies to the English audio, and has always been that way whenever Funimation releases DB in surround. Unless you want to work directly with the English audio (unlikely since you can't speak the language) or plan on making a fan dub in your native language, there would be little point in this project, since every other language only has stereo audio.
Robo4900 wrote:Mouse is BRILLIANT SCIENTIST dumb.
CAT LOVES FOOD dumb.
Jack is just kinda dumb.

DHM211
Advanced Regular

Post by DHM211 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:22 pm

The English dub will be in 5.1 surround sound and the Japanese dub will be in 2.0 stereo.

danielsan_190196
Beyond Newbie

Post by danielsan_190196 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:14 am

Danfun64 wrote:
dany1994gus wrote:I really did not like this version of dbkai, supposedly it would be a series without kingeno but they did not take away the 50% of reyeno that had the saga.
I have an idea of what you were saying in this sentence, but can you repost it in your native language so someone here who understands both can translate it properly.

Also, the audio being 5.1 only applies to the English audio, and has always been that way whenever Funimation releases DB in surround. Unless you want to work directly with the English audio (unlikely since you can't speak the language) or plan on making a fan dub in your native language, there would be little point in this project, since every other language only has stereo audio.
Kingeno/reyeno= relleno.

"Relleno"= "filler".

danielsan_190196
Beyond Newbie

Post by danielsan_190196 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:16 am

dany1994gus wrote:Hello! I do not speak English and translate it into the google translate.

Question, does anyone know if DBZKAIThe final chapters on DVD and Blu ray will have the audio in 5.1 ??

I really did not like this version of dbkai, supposedly it would be a series without kingeno but they did not take away the 50% of reyeno that had the saga. My idea is to summarize it and based on the manga. And I hope that on the DVD you have 5.1 audio so it would look better.

If anyone is interested in my project, send me a PM. I would like to help me put the voices well.

Ahh regarding the soundtrack, I'll use Kenji yamamoto for now. Whatever they say, I'm going to put it, it does not matter if it's a plagiarist, it looks good on the scenes.

Hola, se que el mensaje ya es de hace varios días, pero ¿podrías volver a publicarlo en español para que se pueda entender mejor? :)

dany1994gus

Post by dany1994gus » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:07 pm

danielsan_190196 wrote:
dany1994gus wrote:Hello! I do not speak English and translate it into the google translate.

Hola, se que el mensaje ya es de hace varios días, pero ¿podrías volver a publicarlo en español para que se pueda entender mejor? :)
Hola!
lo que queria preguntar es si el dvd y blu ray de DBZKAI the final chapter tendra el audio 5.1
porque estoy haciendo un proyecto. Se trata:

-No me gusto mucho la saga (ya sea version japones o internacional) porque no le quitaron ni el 50% del relleno que tenia. Y mi idea es resumir los capitulos basando fiel al manga.
Me gustaria extraer las voces (al menos la version USA) para colocarlo los cap.
- la saga contendra:
-quitar todos los rellenos inapropiados de la saga.
-La banda sonora sera hasta ahora de kenji yamamoto, no importa si plagio pero le quedan bien las escenas
-el opening y ending (solo el primero) lo dejare en version japones, porque me gusta mas esos temas
-Me gustaria cambiar los eyecatch ya que son muy pobres. pero no se dibujar xD

eso es todo, si alguien necesita mi ayuda no duden en comunicarme
can not speak English, I translate with google translator

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTKppq ... jDWabydx0g