Fanfics I wrote when I was 7

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

infermon

Fanfics I wrote when I was 7

Post by infermon » Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:47 pm

Hello! Firstly, some context.

Last summer I got a new computer, and only recently got the disk space to move over all the files from my old one. With every new PC upgrade I move my old documents folder into my new one, which always leads to me digging through the endless pit of documents folders to see what lurks within. And in the murky depths of my folder circa 2003 lives a rancid, ancient creature - the Dragon Ball fanfics I wrote when I was 7.

As a UK fan, I thiiiiiink at this point in time all of Z had aired here. I hadn't seen any of the movies, and the Blue Water dub of GT and Dragon Ball would come later in the year. In the meantime I discovered a fansite that I can't remember the name of, with details on all the characters in the films and series I had yet to see. I was enamoured with the fact that there was so much extra Dragon Ball I didn't have access to, and frustrated that I had no way to watch any of it. So, I decided to write my own stories featuring them, titled "Dragon ball af" - after the non-series the site had an article about. I can't remember if the site posited that Dragon Ball AF was real or not, but either way, little-me decided that my stories would bare its name, for whatever reason.

I should note that I'm not at all ashamed or embarrassed by these fics. I mean they're utter shit, obviously, but ultimately I think it's sweet that Dragon Ball sparked my imagination enough to make me want to write about it. Creative writing is a pursuit I've always enjoyed, and as someone who just got done writing with a 92-page screenplay for my university degree perhaps my current passion for the craft can in some way be traced all the way back to these crappy little stories I wrote as a tyke. It's a nice thought.

So, with that all out of the way: here's the first three "episodes" of this seventeen episode saga. They're all super short, because little-me was lazy. I should also note that this little-me ended the saga on a massive anti-climax, but oh well. It's the journey, not the destination, etc.

Episode 1:
[spoiler]The Bla saga! from Dragon ball af

Episode 1 Bla is born

On new Namek Piccolo saw a machine"Property of Frieza. Machine called
the Bla machine" read the label on the machine "Frieza must of built this before he died"
said Piccolo "But how could he build it on new Namek?" "The real question is why are you staring at me?"Said something in the machine. "Huh?"Said Piccolo looking scared.
Meanwhile on Earth Goku,Gohan,Goten,Pan and Goku Jr sensed that thing in the machine
"that power I'm sensing ,its huge!"Said Pan."Yeah Grandma"said Goku Jr back on new Namek a rocket came out of the machine firing straight to Earth! To be continued.....[/spoiler]

Episode 2:
[spoiler]Episode 2 Bla vs Piccolo
Piccolo followed the rocket down to Earth. Out of the rocket came a strange creature with big eyes,a big mouth,arms,legs and he was as flat as Piccolo's foot! they landed on Earth
and then Bla attacked Piccolo with a Kame hame ha but Piccolo dodged the blast and then used the special beam cannon Bla dodged that blast then Bla used final blast and it hit Piccolo. To be continued.......[/spoiler]

Episode 3:
[spoiler]Episode 3 Bla transforms
Piccolo said "for someone as big as 2 cm your very very strong" "thanks" said Bla "I will increase my power that's the only way to kill you £1000,000,000 Namek!" "Uh oh"said Piccolo "no you wouldn't,dumb question" "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!"cried Bla, transforming."Noooooooooo!"said Piccolo "Bwah ha ha ha ha ha! I will kill you"said Bla at his 2nd form firing a final blast then a Dodon ray. "Kame hame ha!!!!!!!!!!!"cried Bla "I am lord of destruction,the terror of the Universe,the greatest power in the Universe and master of chaos, I am Bla!"said Bla.Then a someone came to the rescue,Gohan! With the Kame hame ha, Gohan was unbeatable until he left, then Bla was mad and used a Sprit bomb against Piccolo sending him flying into the air! To be continued.......[/spoiler]

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Re: Fanfics I wrote when I was 7

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:59 pm

Where's the next 14?

infermon

Post by infermon » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:10 pm

TheUltimateNinja wrote:Where's the next 14?
Wanted to space 'em out, considering they gradually devolve into a cesspool of utter nonsense. Not opposed to posting them all in one go, just thought it was more amusing this way.

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:11 pm

Does Piccolo survive? How do they defeat Bla? What even is Bla?

infermon

Post by infermon » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:36 pm

Episode 4:
[spoiler]Episode 4 Piccolo's end?
After the spirit bomb which opponent will Bla face next?"Nothing can stop me now!"said Bla....."Boom!"went a blast. The blast belonged to Krillin! "Come on Purple Frieza with no spots"said Krillin. "And me"said Tien."And me!"said Yamcha. "Destructo disk"said Krillin. "Tri beam ha!"said Tien. "Powet shot!"said Yamcha. Then all the blasts joined together to create "Power disk beam" the best triple attack ever created! But it failed. Noooooo!"said the 3 warriors."I know you can do better than that"said Bla. to be continued.......[/spoiler]

Episode 5:
[spoiler]Episode 5 Here comes Fat Buu
Then Fat Buu came! "Buu make you cake!" said Buu,with his head tentacle facing towards Bla and it turned Bla into cake, then Buu ate Bla then it gave Buu a tummy ache. And he blasted out of Buu's innards. "Buu?"said Buu."My turn now"said Bla "Grrrrrr!"said Buu,blowing steam from his head."I will destroy you because you are no match for me,besides you don't know what 2+2= is do you? Easy 4!"said Bla. "Buu mad! POW! POW!POW!"said Buu. "Me make you cake" "Ahhhhhhhhhhh!"screamed Bla.
to be continued.......[/spoiler]

Episode 6:
[spoiler]Episode 6 The Devil cake.
"Ha ha ha ha ha! Look at you, you're strawberry cake"said Majin Buu "Way to go Buu!" said Krillin "He he he" laughed Bla."Huh?" said Buu "Attack me Buu Buu Buu!" said Bla "I'm not going to attack you I'm Going to eat you up"said Buu. "Ok then eat me" said Bla going through Buu's mouth and coming out at the back of Buu's head. "What's the big idea? I thought you wanted to eat me, I went straight through your mouth. What more can you get?"
said Bla, in a cocky way "say hello to my new attack, Strawberry delight!"said Bla (The Strawberry delight is like Pinball attack) but then Buu thought of a new attack, the attack (well its not an attack, just an ability) was called message sender he used it on Uub then turned Bla back to normal (well 2nd form) Uub was coming to rescue himself while the fat Buu still stands. But will he be in time? Find out on the next Dragonball af! To be continued.......[/spoiler]

Episode 7:
[spoiler]Episode 7 Kid Buu's turn

Uub arrived but while he was flying Bla attacked Krillin, Tien and Yamcha and even Buu, so Uub was too late"Nooooooooo!" said Uub " only myself is alive, Buu you look a little tired so I'll finish him off"said Uub "Galic Gun!"said Bla "Leg drop"said Uub "whoops I forgot,I'm a human now" "Tail slaper, Banshee blast ho!" said Bla, using his tail slaper then a Banshee blast but Uub flew out of the way "Missed me" said Uub."1000,000,000,000 Banshee blasts ho!" said Bla "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" cried Uub, dying and it made a bloody mess. That was his last word. Now that Uub has died no powerful force can stop this menace. Or can Goku and Vegeta? Stay tuned for the next Dragonball af![/spoiler]

Episode 8:
[spoiler]Episode 8 Search for Goku and Vegeta
Bulma arrived with Gotenks (SS3 Gotenks) and they saw Bla "Super ghost kamekaze attack!" said Gotenks but it had no effect on Bla! "Cosmic halo!" said Gotenks "Squeeze tight" said Gotenks. But Bla escaped. Then Gotenks thought of an idea, it was to find Goku! Gotenks turned SS5 and flew away. Bulma got in her aircraft and followed Gotenks. Bla was chasing them. "Bogey on our tail!" said Gotenks. Bla was firing eye beams at them then the fusion split! Trunks turned SS4 and began to fight Bla. Goten turned SS3 and helped Trunks fight Bla. "Kame hame ha!" said Goten. Then Goku Jr arrived and turned SS! With the 3 Super saiyans Bla was stoppable! Vegeta Jr arrived but before he arrived Bla transfomed! And killed Bulma! Quickly Goten and Trunks fused into SS5 Gotenks.
Now that SS5 Gotenks is ready for action Earth might survive or will it? Stay tuned for the next Dragonball af! To be continued......[/spoiler]

Episode 9:
[spoiler]Episode 9 The dark Saiyans return!
Taurlas arrived with Radditz and turned SS4!"So where is Kakarrot?"said Taurlas "He's training!" said Goku Jr "I'm not training any more"said Goku. "So brother there you are."said Radditz"Kaky's a nice nickname but Goku? It cracks me up!"said Taurlas."Taurlas go right. Radditz go left" said Bla. Then Vegeta arrived with Kai earings and then fused with Goku into Vegeto then turned SS4 and Began to Fight. Meanwhile on the Kai Planet Kibitoshin (Kibito Kai)was with Elder Kai looking at the fortune telling Ball
"Its Vegeto!" said Kibitoshin. Back on Earth The fusion of Vegeto split. "Kame hame ha!" said Goku, firing his Kame hame ha at Taurlas. But Taurlas dodged it. Now that Goku has arrived Earth might survive. Or will it get blown up? Stay tuned for the next Dragonball af. To be Continued........[/spoiler]

Episode 10:
[spoiler]Episode 10 Piccolo is alive!
Goku sensed Piccolo's power and flew off to find him. And Vegeta increased his power to SS4 and Gohan arrived as a SS3! And began to fight. Meanwhile where Piccolo was, Goku found him and took him to the lookout."Oh no Piccolo is injured"said Dende."Yeah" said Goku "But he will be ok he was just spirit bombed by Bla"said Goku "Hello Goku said Mr Popo coming out of the Hyperbolic time chamber. Meanwhile where Bla was "I'm going to your master" said Bla "Not Dende"said Gohan. Now that the menace of the universe has planned an evil plan of going to the Earth's special force's lookout he will destroy the Dragonballs. stay tuned for the next Dragonball af! to be continued..........[/spoiler]

Aaaand I'll post the rest tomorrow! Stay tuned for the exciting non-conclusion of Dragonball af! to be continued..........