DB(Z)Kai Majin Boo arc, (My Version)

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

dany1994gus

DB(Z)Kai Majin Boo arc, (My Version)

Post by dany1994gus » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:27 pm

English
[spoiler]Hello everyone!
 I'm doing a project that consists of summarizing the chapters of DBKAI Majin Boo arc, since I did not like it, because they did not remove the fillings as it should. Whether the Japanese version and international version.
 I already summarized the chapters and I would like someone to help me in this:
-Extract voices (when the dvd and blu ray of DBZKAI comes out)
- Change the eyecatch, because of this saga they made it very poor. (If possible)
- Somebody make a summary of 2 min of all that happened the history of DB by the end of the cap. (It's a shame they did not put it as the end of the cell arc)
-Extract the voices two DBZ scene that does not appear in DBKAi but if in the manga. The scene that I speak of is the murderers who shoot an elderly couple and the other that starts shooting at a city. The chapter is in 253 (dbz)

For now, the soundtrack will be kenji yamamoto for now (I know it was a plagiarist but the scenes are perfect)

If someone is interested just send me a PM[/spoiler]

Español:
[spoiler]Hola a todos!
Estoy haciendo un proyecto que consiste en resumir los capitulos de DBKAI Majin Boo arc, ya que no me gusto, porque no le quitaron los rellenos como se debia. Ya sea la version japones y version internacional.
Yo ya resumi los capitulos y me gustaria que alguien me ayude en esto:
-Extraer voces (cuando salga el dvd y blu ray de DBZKAI)
-Cambiar los eyecatch, porque de esta saga lo hicieron muy pobre.(si es posible)
-Alguien haga un resumen de 2 min de todo lo que paso la historia de DB para el final del cap. (es una lastima que no lo pusieron como el final de cell arc)
-Extraer las voces dos escena de DBZ que no aparece en DBKAi pero si en el manga. La escena que hablo es de los asesinos que disparan a una pareja de ancianos y la otra de que empieza a disparar a una ciudad. El capitulo esta en 253 (dbz)

Por ahora eso, la banda sonora sera por ahora de kenji yamamoto (lo se que fue plagiador pero le queda perfecto las escenas)

Si alguien esta interesado solo envienme un PM[/spoiler]
can not speak English, I translate with google translator

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTKppq ... jDWabydx0g

Danfun64
Advanced Regular

Re: DB(Z)Kai Majin Boo arc, (My Version)

Post by Danfun64 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:59 am

So you plan on replacing Sumitomo with Yamamoto. How will Super be handled if you plan on doing it? Not to mention that like how Kikuchi DBZ reused tracks from Kikuchi DB, Sumitomo Super reused tracks from Sumitomo Boo Kai.
Robo4900 wrote:Mouse is BRILLIANT SCIENTIST dumb.
CAT LOVES FOOD dumb.
Jack is just kinda dumb.