Buu Kai manga cut (Dragon box footage) COMPLETED

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

MR.Mark
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: Buu Kai manga cut (Dragon box footage)

Post by MR.Mark » Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:32 pm

Diccolo-420 wrote:Hey, I noticed in your earlier episodes you used pokemixer's versions of the sumitomo music. With the official releases out now, and the unofficial tracks that kai sadly left out of its soundtrack for TFC, will you be putting those in your polishes?

Either way, I'm a huge fan of this project and whenever I get someone into DBZ I'll probably have them watch your version of the buu saga :thumbup:
Thanks, that's a great idea to updated it music wise.

SSJ Helldog
Regular

Post by SSJ Helldog » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:19 pm

Wow, this project is great! Had to go dig up my Kanzenshuu password just to say thanks. The fights are a pleasure to watch. Can't wait for the Uub chapters.
Officer Hippoface sez: "I don't take kindly to vigilantes in my town."

MR.Mark

Post by MR.Mark » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:22 pm

Thanks, fans enjoyment makes it all worth while, I again thanks for the patience.

PremiumSalt
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by PremiumSalt » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:51 pm

Hi, I was just wondering, a while back you mentioned you might do a musicless release of this for those who want to add their own, is that something still on the cards?
Dragon Ball Arc Rankings: 1. Piccolo Daimaō 2. Saiyan 3. 22nd Budōkai 4. 23rd Budōkai 5. Hunt For the Dragon Balls 6. Zamasu 7. Moro 8. Tournament of Power 9. 21st Budōkai 10. Broly 11. Battle of Gods 12. Boo 13. U6 Tournament 14. Freeza 15. Red Ribbon Army 16. Artificial Humans/Cell 17.Golden Freeza
Kunzait_83 wrote:No matter what twisted pretzel logic you contort yourself into to try and convince yourself otherwise, Raditz landing on Earth is the middle of the fucking story. Zero context, zero setup. Its in NO way meant to be seen as a "beginning point" for ANYTHING other than the next story arc. It flows precisely and fluidly from where things left off in the aftermath of the 23rd Budokai and mostly hits the ground running from there without really stopping to look back. You're plopping someone into the middle of a book starting at chapter 195 out of 519 for absolutely no good goddamn reason, with very minimal opportunity to look back at much needed context and character/story growth.

MR.Mark

Post by MR.Mark » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:30 pm

Musicless files may come down the line.

However, the wait for the Uub portion is finally almost over, as I'm uploading a revamped ep 11 as we speak!

Forte224
Advanced Regular

Post by Forte224 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:54 pm

It's awesome to see this is completed. Now I just need to wait for my friend to lose interest in Anthem so I can uninstall it and have enough space for this instead.

Thank you very much for all of your efforts.

MR.Mark

Re: Buu Kai manga cut (Dragon box footage) COMPLETED

Post by MR.Mark » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:43 pm

You're all welcome! Expect some more polished eps here and there as I can now look over them.

SSJ Helldog
Regular

Post by SSJ Helldog » Sun May 12, 2019 9:54 am

Thanks for finishing it! I didn't see the link for the revamped episode 11, but last night I was copying the files to give to a friend (who has never seen the Buu saga) and that brought me back here. Link for new episode 11 is down now; can anybody hook a brother up?

Goku1085

Post by Goku1085 » Mon May 13, 2019 8:38 am

Any chance you could please re-upload episode 11 since the link is dead?

MR.Mark

Post by MR.Mark » Mon May 13, 2019 2:18 pm

Goku1085 wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 8:38 am Any chance you could please re-upload episode 11 since the link is dead?
https://mega.nz/#!0qQ0iQRT!q5uESFMVrfJ3 ... Dm8jNyCvo4

BeerusTrinken

Post by BeerusTrinken » Tue May 14, 2019 11:55 am

Awesome, thanks for releasing the new versions and keeping this great series going.

While I am generally more of a sub fan, I've really, really enjoyed your version. The edits are for the most part pretty smooth. There were some things that weren't exactly to my taste, such as editing in the scene of Gohan and Kibito with the newer animation from what I guess is a video game. I found it very jarring, but I respected your ambition regardless and the edits of the scene was very nicely done.

Any examples of what we can expect from the polished versions?

MR.Mark

Post by MR.Mark » Tue May 14, 2019 12:30 pm

Certain fixes have been made to the pace of key scenes etc. Expect fixed mouth flaps, adjusted music here and there.

PremiumSalt
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by PremiumSalt » Wed May 15, 2019 6:13 pm

Haven't gotten a chance to check out the revised episodes yet, but do they still use the Pokemixr versions of the music or are they the originals now?
Dragon Ball Arc Rankings: 1. Piccolo Daimaō 2. Saiyan 3. 22nd Budōkai 4. 23rd Budōkai 5. Hunt For the Dragon Balls 6. Zamasu 7. Moro 8. Tournament of Power 9. 21st Budōkai 10. Broly 11. Battle of Gods 12. Boo 13. U6 Tournament 14. Freeza 15. Red Ribbon Army 16. Artificial Humans/Cell 17.Golden Freeza
Kunzait_83 wrote:No matter what twisted pretzel logic you contort yourself into to try and convince yourself otherwise, Raditz landing on Earth is the middle of the fucking story. Zero context, zero setup. Its in NO way meant to be seen as a "beginning point" for ANYTHING other than the next story arc. It flows precisely and fluidly from where things left off in the aftermath of the 23rd Budokai and mostly hits the ground running from there without really stopping to look back. You're plopping someone into the middle of a book starting at chapter 195 out of 519 for absolutely no good goddamn reason, with very minimal opportunity to look back at much needed context and character/story growth.

SSJ Helldog
Regular

Post by SSJ Helldog » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:34 pm

Thank you! Are 8 and 10 getting a polish, or do these complete the set?

MR.Mark

Post by MR.Mark » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:43 pm

8 and 10 I'm happy with, so they're all done now!

eternalsage

Post by eternalsage » Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:58 pm

I just wanted to jump on here and say thank you for this. For a long time I just straight skipped this saga because it was so ridiculously poorly paced, but not any more. I find I actually enjoy it quite a bit now that all the crap has been cut. Thank you so much.
A giant darkspawn hamster with aspirations of god-hood.