Screwattack's Top 10 Worst Dragon Ball Characters

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Avenant
Beyond Newbie

Re: Screwattack's Top 10 Worst Dragon Ball Characters

Post by Avenant » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:48 pm

Well it's Screwattack, so you can't expect much. I may be biased due to my love of Dragonball, but I firmly believe they have an severly limited understanding of the series.
"Tell me, is it slavery if you get what you want?"

GamerSkull
Regular

Post by GamerSkull » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:07 pm

Adult Gohan, Mr. Satan, and Yamcha should not be on that list.

But I hate most of ScrewAttack's videos so this does not surprise me in the slightest.
"Roga Fu-Fu Ken!"

Yuli Ban
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Yuli Ban » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:17 pm

I forgot how obnoxious these videos were. Nevertheless, a lot of the more popular choices. Especially amongst the USican fanbase.
Everyone in this thread who doesn't understand why Mr. Satan and Adult Gohan are on the list has likely either not experienced the American dub fanbase or are so removed from it that they've forgotten what it's like.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Trust me, this list makes perfect sense from the perspective of someone whose only experience with Dragon Ball is from Dragon Ball Z circa 1996-2003 (Ocean/Funimation Dub), Dragon Ball GT, Battle of Gods, Resurrection F, DBZ Abridged, memes, references, and a few of the video games.
The Yabanverse
My own take on Saiyajins in a fanverse.