[WIP] Dragon Ball Z Kai Kikuchi Revival

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

SaiyaPeepul

Re: [WIP] Dragon Ball Z Kai Kikuchi Revival

Post by SaiyaPeepul » Mon May 09, 2022 11:52 am

nward50987 wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:10 pm Does anybody still have the episodes for this rescore. There was a torrent with all audio files but nobody is seeding it. It's on a well-known pirate site. The file is called "[IHaveNoUsername] [armyandstuff] Dragon Ball Z Kai: Kikuchi Revival (Rescore)" from Ghosty6464. If any of you guys can reach out to him tell him to seed this. And if any of you guys have this can you guys PM me so that I can save this and re-upload this.
I am trying to seed it, but the file gets stuck at 0%. I have tried it on both my Mac and Windows laptop, but it does not work on either. And I cannot comment on his post for some reason.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Mon May 09, 2022 5:18 pm

This goes as much for any other thread as this one, but because I happen to see it here:

If folks continue to advocate for and openly discuss (even coy references to) direct piracy sources, we will have to completely disallow the discussion of these kinds of fan works. This is already a bit too much for what we're comfortable with, so please take that to heart, recognize the kind of site that you are currently discussing on (and how valuable it is for us to be here and operating the way we do)... etc., etc., etc. Thank you!
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

grejon

Post by grejon » Thu Jul 28, 2022 10:02 am

Hello, I have the kikuchi revival audio files saved on my PC, if someone could tell me how to upload them (legally) I could share them to you guys and hopefully we can keep them alive :D

PeteOfDawn

Post by PeteOfDawn » Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:57 am

grejon wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 10:02 am Hello, I have the kikuchi revival audio files saved on my PC, if someone could tell me how to upload them (legally) I could share them to you guys and hopefully we can keep them alive :D
Personally I suggest uploading the files in a folder on Google Drive, make it so that anyone on the internet with a link has access to the folder, and share it out. You may need to upgrade to a higher storage plan in order to upload all the files. I have every episode synced up so I also still have them so if you can't figure out how to share it out I would be able to I just would have to unmerge all of the episodes to get just the audio files.

I also want to mention I found out someone else made an edit of The Final Chapters with the Kikuchi score. However from what I've seen it of it isn't done as well as this score revival. When comparing it to the few episodes this project did for Final Chapters the music placement isn't as loyal and the audio quality is lower as well. Still if you want all episodes of Kai with the Kikuchi score you can but episode 109 onward won't be done as well. He also released the whole thing synced up to the original video (which is why I won't be linking to it) but the video quality isn't that good so if you want to watch it I suggest merging the audio with your own Blu Ray rip like you would do for this project.

MistaL
Beyond Newbie

Post by MistaL » Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:42 pm

>MP3
Dude come on lmao