Fan Works Explosion

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:10 pm

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:29 am

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:22 pm

https://twitter.com/yuri619223/status/1 ... 2590826499
Is always odd to see the bare legs of an SSJ4

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:55 am

Image Image
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:20 pm

~ War of the Dinobots ~

SSJgogeto
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by SSJgogeto » Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:58 pm

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:40 pm

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:31 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:40 pm
This made me realize how bad this arc was for actually killing the coolest version of Bulma without even letting her meet Vegeta after so many years. Not to mention present Vegeta is completely different person and Bulma would be happy seeing Vegeta actually caring for her and Trunks even if they are from alternate timeline.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:39 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:31 pm
This made me realize how bad this arc was for actually killing the coolest version of Bulma without even letting her meet Vegeta after so many years. Not to mention present Vegeta is completely different person and Bulma would be happy seeing Vegeta actually caring for her and Trunks even if they are from alternate timeline.
I don't see how that's bad writing... it's not bad writing, it's realistic (and tragic) writing. Things don't always go the way we want them. To add to the tragic factor, she was killed by someone who looked exactly like her best friend. That's completely fine writing, characters don't always have a happy ending.

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:22 pm

SupremeKai25 wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:39 pm I don't see how that's bad writing... it's not bad writing, it's realistic (and tragic) writing. Things don't always go the way we want them. To add to the tragic factor, she was killed by someone who looked exactly like her best friend. That's completely fine writing, characters don't always have a happy ending.
I'll agree with you on this, but it was still ass move that they killed her off at the very start of arc, but let someone like Mai live and play major role in story. Not to mention Trunks and Mai survived entire arc and moved to other timeline that was similar to their. They could've as well spare future Bulma instead of making Goku and Vegeta carry annoying present Bulma with them. Trunks at least had a chance to see how world looks like without androids and Zamasu destroying it and he could meet Vegeta, including his more friendly version from DBS, while Bulma only has memories of asshole Vegeta who didn't care about her and Trunks. She deserved better than this.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:47 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:31 pm
Dragon Ball Super as a whole sucks for nerfing all of it's very own protagonists and for overpowering most of it's very own antagonists.

SSJgogeto
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by SSJgogeto » Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:47 pm

^^^
Hardly.

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

Post by Hulk10 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:41 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:22 pm
SupremeKai25 wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:39 pm I don't see how that's bad writing... it's not bad writing, it's realistic (and tragic) writing. Things don't always go the way we want them. To add to the tragic factor, she was killed by someone who looked exactly like her best friend. That's completely fine writing, characters don't always have a happy ending.
I'll agree with you on this, but it was still ass move that they killed her off at the very start of arc, but let someone like Mai live and play major role in story. Not to mention Trunks and Mai survived entire arc and moved to other timeline that was similar to their. They could've as well spare future Bulma instead of making Goku and Vegeta carry annoying present Bulma with them. Trunks at least had a chance to see how world looks like without androids and Zamasu destroying it and he could meet Vegeta, including his more friendly version from DBS, while Bulma only has memories of asshole Vegeta who didn't care about her and Trunks. She deserved better than this.
Indeed. It is rather tragic..........
"We became like friends, we became like good friends." Broly to Cheelai and Lemo about his fur pelt.

PurestEvil
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by PurestEvil » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:09 pm

By u/7SoldTheWorld: DBZ x OP crossover by me
This post was brought to you by 魔族

Rest in Peace, Toriyama-san

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:21 am

~ War of the Dinobots ~

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:48 pm

~ War of the Dinobots ~

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:01 am

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:46 pm

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:43 am

~ War of the Dinobots ~